Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Videos > Sexy Videos
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-16-2022, 07:58 PM

Thanked 74,922 Times in 2,619 Posts
Default ENF - Embarrassing Pranks in TV & Film

This thread is for embarrassing pranks or tricks that have been played on women from film or television. It can be from a plot from a film or TV, or an actual stunt played on someone for a television show. It can even involve a woman embarrassed in just her underwear if need be (though nudity is always preferable), just as long as it's embarrassing. These sort of scenes always fascinate me, as I was always brought up that women were to be treated like ladies, and to later see what sort of pranks that lads (or ladies) do to girls was a real eye opener.

And this thread also gives me a place to put this intriguing little find. I can't think where I found it, I have no idea what the film is called, only that it is a strange foreign language film. And it involves an outrageous prank that two moustachioed chaps play on a woman who is taking a bath in a room, unaware that they have invited a number of people in before pulling back a curtain to reveal her stark naked to the crowd. She is mortified to be pranked like this, and after trying to cover herself she decides to lob a bucket of water over one of the culprits. It gets strange at the end when the said chap then gets in her bath water, and it seems to suggest they had even set up a hidden camera to capture her humiliation. I know I won't be continuing on this site for much longer, but I thought I'd set this thread up for members to add their own ENF prank videos to keep it going. I have at least two more videos that will suit this thread, but feel free to add your own.
Attached Thumbnails
Screenshot (6107) Movie - bath prank.jpg   Screenshot (6111).jpg  

Screenshot (6112).jpg   Screenshot (6114).jpg  

Screenshot (6115).jpg   Screenshot (6117).jpg  

Screenshot (6119).jpg   Screenshot (6121).jpg  

Attached Files
File Type: mpg Movie - Bath Prank on Woman_mpeg2video.mpg (18.32 MB, 831 views)
Streaming Videos
Old 03-16-2022, 10:18 PM

Thanked 23,584 Times in 2,694 Posts

The guy on the right in first picture is Rafael Inclán . He has been in a million similar movies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bounci View Post
This thread is for embarrassing pranks or tricks that have been played on women from film or television. It can be from a plot from a film or TV, or an actual stunt played on someone for a television show. It can even involve a woman embarrassed in just her underwear if need be (though nudity is always preferable), just as long as it's embarrassing. These sort of scenes always fascinate me, as I was always brought up that women were to be treated like ladies, and to later see what sort of pranks that lads (or ladies) do to girls was a real eye opener.

And this thread also gives me a place to put this intriguing little find. I can't think where I found it, I have no idea what the film is called, only that it is a strange foreign language film. And it involves an outrageous prank that two moustachioed chaps play on a woman who is taking a bath in a room, unaware that they have invited a number of people in before pulling back a curtain to reveal her stark naked to the crowd. She is mortified to be pranked like this, and after trying to cover herself she decides to lob a bucket of water over one of the culprits. It gets strange at the end when the said chap then gets in her bath water, and it seems to suggest they had even set up a hidden camera to capture her humiliation. I know I won't be continuing on this site for much longer, but I thought I'd set this thread up for members to add their own ENF prank videos to keep it going. I have at least two more videos that will suit this thread, but feel free to add your own.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lotfw For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2022, 02:31 PM

Thanked 2,389 Times in 151 Posts
Default Explanation (as far as I know)

I'm not sure of the movie, but I believe the premise behind this scene is that they suspect she might secretly be a guy. This was their plan to find the truth, hence the zoom in on her vag to reveal that there is indeed no penis there. The guy is happy because the 2 of them are dating I believe, & the scene ends with what I think is a 4th wall break for comedic purposes rather than a hidden camera setup. Don't quote me on this, but that's how I understand the scene & have heard explained previously

Quote:

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Craze899667 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2022, 02:40 PM

Default It's from "Nos reímos de la migra" 1984

But that's all I know about it. Can't seem to find the full movie or subtitles.

Quote:

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bigperm For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2022, 12:38 PM

Default Sally Kellerman - M*A*S*H (1970)

Thanks all for the information on the film and what seems to be going on in it. Thanks also to anonjohn for letting me know that the actress pranked in the scene is Maria Cardinal.

Here is another prank scene from film, probably one of the most famous pranks ever played in cinema - that of the shower tent scene in M*A*S*H (1970) on Sally Kellerman, who sadly passed away barely a month ago. Her character Hot Lips is none best pleased about it, and the scene itself was daunting for Sally Kellerman, in what was her first ever nude scene. In a 2012 interview she said 'I said "Oh Bob (Altman), I don't want to do a nude scene. Do I have to do it?" And of course it was one of the main jokes of the film, so you had to do it. So I asked "Can I at least look good?" I was scared to death. It was the last thing I wanted to do - I was backing out of rooms all my life. He knew I was scared and he said "Well, you can stand in front of the crew for an hour and we'll all light you stark naked or as fast as you hit the deck, that's what we'll see." So I was obligated to hit the deck.'

However, filming the scene itself wasn't all plain sailing, as she kept hitting the deck too quickly, leading to Altman threatening to reshoot the scene and make her stand there until he signalled her to drop. That worked, as did the distraction techniques he used to keep her mind off her revealing moment. Apparently the scene was shot from different angles, including a full frontal shot, but sadly that was never used in the final cut. But as ENF scenes go, this is probably one of the best not only for the scale of the prank, but the genuine nervousness and reluctance of the actress having to do the scene! Oh, and I've slowed that scene for you at the end, just in case Hot Lips still drops too quick for you. Enjoy.
Attached Thumbnails
Screenshot (6375).jpg   Screenshot (6377).jpg  

Screenshot (6379).jpg   Screenshot (6384).jpg  

Screenshot (6389).jpg   Screenshot (6390).jpg  

tumblr_mmq5bqlZlQ1qgpddwo1_1280.jpg  
Attached Files
File Type: mpg MASH - Shower Prank_mpeg2video.mpg (103.94 MB, 524 views)
Streaming Videos
Old 03-19-2022, 07:15 PM

Default Toilet Prank - Don't Forget Your Toothbrush (1995)

I don't like to repost stuff, but this video fits this thread perfectly. This time it comes from the world of TV, from the UK game show Don't Forget Your Toothbrush from 1995, and involves Chris Evans playing a hidden camera prank on a woman called Lisa, who worked on the show. He had wanted to do a game called "Whose Bottom Is This?" where a member of the audience would have to identify their bottom to win a prize, but Lisa vetoed the idea (despite agreeing to other pranks on the show). However, loathe to ditch the idea, he persuaded her boyfriend to let him set up a hidden camera in the bathroom to catch her out for a prank for the final show of the series.

Needless to say, she had no idea of this on the night and the expression on her face is a picture as he calls her out onto the stage. "What have you done?" she asks, but she has a pretty good idea before he runs the embarrassing footage to her and the audience. And not content with showing the entire audience her bare bottom, he then mentions the words that must of made her blood run cold. "And not only did we film some strange sights, but we heard a very strange sound too" before proceeding to play that footage too! As for Lisa, she can only take it on the chin and grin and bear it, knowing that she couldn't do anything about it, and also that not only was this prank being shown to the audience, but being broadcast live to millions of TV viewers too. They were certainly outrageous with their pranks back then, but Lisa takes it in good humour and leaves the stage with as much dignity as she can. Poor girl.
Attached Thumbnails
DFYT1.jpg   DFYT2.jpg  

DFYT4.jpg   DFYT3.jpg  

Attached Files
File Type: mpg Dont Forget Your Toothbrush - Toilet Prank_mpeg2video.mpg (72.79 MB, 1042 views)
Streaming Videos
Old 03-20-2022, 07:34 PM

Default TV Show - Skirt Prank

Another video from TV, this seems to be from a TV prank show from abroad where a table has been set up in the street with perfume for girls to test and sniff, only for it to be a ruse by the show's hosts to prank these girls. This is done by someone attaching their skirts while their attention is diverted to a hook and wire, which then lifts up to expose their bums to the camera. Naturally the girls are more than startled, but once the woman at the table points out the camera and lets them know they've been pranked, it soon turns to embarrassment as they realize their backsides are going to be gracing the TV screens soon. This is the last of what I have in videos on this (though if I come across any more before the end of the month I'll upload it for you), so feel free to add your own videos on the subjects of girls on the end of embarrassing pranks on film or TV.
Attached Thumbnails
Screenshot (6405) TV skirt prank.jpg   Screenshot (6406).jpg  

Screenshot (6409).jpg   Screenshot (6411).jpg  

Screenshot (6414).jpg   Screenshot (6415).jpg  

Screenshot (6418).jpg   Screenshot (6419).jpg  

Attached Files
File Type: mpg TV Skirt Lift Prank show_mpeg2video.mpg (35.17 MB, 255 views)
Streaming Videos
TV Show Skirt Prank

1m:33s

Old 03-22-2022, 10:12 PM

Thanked 23,584 Times in 2,694 Posts

Dont forget this one

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...y#pos t588635
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Lotfw For This Useful Post:
Old 03-23-2022, 08:35 PM

Thumbs up Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotfw View Post
Thanks. I'd not seen that thread before. I've added tags to that thread of "Prank" and "ENF" so people are able to find it. Or, if the powers that be wish, they could merge that thread in with this one. It's up to them. The link though is a great help, not least in case anyone was looking for videos from the film "Killer Party", as I'd never heard of it.

Many thanks and much appreciated, Lotfw.
Old 11-22-2022, 06:43 PM

Default Killer Party (1986)

I thought seeing as it had been highlighted me by lotfw that I should really upload this video on here. It's the bees prank the boys play on the college girls while they are relaxing in the hot tub in the film Killer Party (1986) (originally uploaded in parts by member totalrune). It's a great scene from a film originally made in 1984 but not released until 2 years later. And it's a prank the lads plot to perfection, as after they have released the bees and scared the girls out of their hot tub and attempting to cover their blushes with just a towel, they then run to go indoors, only for one of the lads to of nobbled the doorknob so their pal can't let them in. They then have to run all the way to the college doors, all the while being filmed by the pranksters, and finding the rest of the frat boys sat waiting for them to watch and cheer. Needless to say, they are not happy.

However, later in the film (included in this video clip) Alicia Fleer's character goes to a lecture that warns the students of the 'dangers' of hazing. Little does she realize though that one of the students there has switched the tape, and what pops up for all the students there to watch is the video of her and her pals running naked through the grounds from the pranking earlier. How mortifying...
Attached Thumbnails
Killer Party (1984).jpg   Killer Party (1985).jpg  

Killer Party (1986).jpg   Killer Party (1987).jpg  

Killer Party (1988).jpg   Killer Party (1989).jpg  

Killer Party (1990).jpg   Killer Party (1993).jpg  

Killer Party (1992).jpg  
Attached Files
File Type: mpg xKiller Party (Pranking) (1986)_mpeg2video.mpg (101.45 MB, 445 views)
Streaming Videos

Tags
embarrassed, enf, movies & tv, prank, tricked

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005