uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-08-2024, 03:35 PM

Default A memorable evening

Originally posted in "has your wife or GF ever had more than one man in an evening?"

Sure, beginning with our first swing experience which was a MFM, I suppose that is technically two at once. Through the years there were several more MFM or MFMF encounters but generally not more than one every month or two.

Then we met a couple who were into creating their own hot wife events, and on two separate occasions my wife D and her new friend took on several men in a two-girl GB setting. It was an incredibly hot experience to witness and participate in! Once was myself and 5 other guys, the second time myself + 6. D was in her late 40's in really good shape, her friend was a little younger and equally stunning. The other couple did all the work finding and vetting participants and I must admit they did better than i probably could have. All guys were late 20's to 40, in really good shape, well equipped, and attractive which definitely made it a more memorable experience for D. Had she not been sufficiently attracted the first time the second time probably would not have happened.

The first time we were both a little nervous, I think she had some concerns that I was not entirely good with it so she was a little reserved with her participation. From my perspective I wanted to make sure she was not uncomfortable, or worse, as neither of us had met any of these guys before. Actually the other couple only knew half of the guys so we were both a little less than completely relaxed. She reminded me after that at one point I was actually watching her with two guys standing with my arms folded. I was loving it and smiling all the way, but my body language was misread by her and I think I unintentionally drained a little of her enthusiasm.

All worked out really well, and after some discussion about how things went and weeks of crazy hot sex together we agreed we were game for another try. My perspective for round 2 was to emphasize we may never have a similar experience, so carpe-diem all the way. I encouraged her for days prior to have her mind in the right place, look at each man as someone she was there to serve, and serve well. Truth was she was the one being spoiled, but I wanted to see her A game when she was in gear. My favorite part of encouraging her preparation was to remind her to whisper in the ear (even with a little tongue) of the man inside her at the moment, asking and pleading for cum. Fingernails in the back a little bit, grab tightly when appropriate, lots of eye contact, etc. Complete buy-in for every moment entirely was what I needed from her. She did so really well with at least two of the gents and neither one lasted long at all. One in particular was a guy in his late 20s, first time ever doing anything like this and she blew his mind. He was embarrassed that he only lasted a few minutes and actually left right after, I don't think he spent any time with D's cohort at all!

The two girls were amazing to see, I have so many remarkable "mind photos" in time from that evening.

After the first 45 minutes or so D needed a water break so she left the king bed where everything was happening and moved over to the couches. This was a good sized one room hotel suite we were in. Myself and two of the guys were on the two L-shaped couches at that moment, and here comes D - long blonde straight hair smelling of sex, with nothing on but lace top elastic black sheer thigh-highs. I remember I had my boxers on, the other two guys were naked except for socks. She sat between us and drank some water, had a sip of scotch, then was passed around between the three of us having her body groped and kissed at will. She loved the attention! In the background was her friend moaning and groaning taking on a couple men on the bed. Some of the hottest memories ever!

About 10 minutes later she was ready to continue, and following my instructions for the moment she grabbed the hand of one of the guys and led him to the bed. Back in the whirlwind of sex for another 45 min or so. They were lined up waiting for a place to join in. Seemed like her hands were used for staging until her lips or V were available.

One of my favorite things of all was taking her when we got home. I was less than fully charged from coming a couple times earlier but the smells of her used body drove me wild. Salty perspiration, perfume, the pheromones of others on her skin - she smelled of sex. We had incredible sex that night and again in the morning before I would allow her to shower.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Erotictimes For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2024, 03:37 PM

Default The first time wife and I visit a strip club

Originally posted in "unexpected incredible sexual experiences"

I was in my mid 40's and we were on the way home from dinner - celebrating my birthday. D suggested out of the blue we should stop in and have a beer at the local strip club if I was up for it. We had never discussed the idea at all, this was a complete spontaneous surprise. Of course I was game, so in no time we were sitting along the catwalk placing dollars and sipping cocktails. I definitely enjoyed watching the wife interact with the girls far more than tucking bills myself. She was enjoying the environment as much as I. After a few drinks we were approached for a private dance out back, and everything seemed good so off we went.

The dancers on stage at this club were often entirely nude by the end of a routine, however private dances required a minimum of a thong. Back in a dark corner of the back room my wife and I were sitting on a couch with a girl nearly half my age straddling me in only a thong. I was completely dressed of course, and patrons touching the dancer was supposed to be "limited" so I remained well behaved not wanting to attract the attention of the management or cross that invisible line with D. She danced and ground away on my lap, running her hands up and down my arms, across my torso, and around my back. I expected D may become a little jealous at some point, but I honestly had no idea where that line may be. I was watching D very carefully of course, and much to my surprise she was actually getting really worked up. D asked me if I was enjoying my birthday as her hands moved to me for a few moments, then her attention shifted to the dancer on my lap. From next to me on the couch, D leaned in and ran her hands softly and methodically over just about every inch of our nearly naked friend. I was amazed, loving this and soaking in every visual memory I could bank.

When the song ended I gave our dancer her $20, and suggested that D have a turn since she seemed to be enjoying herself so much. As the next song began the dancer straddled D the same way she had me, and their time together started out with an extended french kiss. Wow! D then took off her shirt and bra, now only in a pair of tight jeans with the dancer on her lap. The girls continued to pet each other top to bottom, tasting each others nipples and kissing a few more times. For a couple brief moments D's fingers slipped inside the dancer's thong, which she allowed for just a few seconds each time before gently tugging her wrist away. They continued halfway into the next song before a bouncer came over to nicely remind them that no touching was allowed. I think I gave the dancer $50 for her time and bought her a drink as we returned to the main room.

There was a little bit of discussion between D and the dancer privately and between D and I about where things could end up that evening after closing time, but alas it was not meant to be. We had never talked about something like we just experienced, let alone a threesome. Deep inside we were both definitely apprehensive about crossing those lines at that time in our lives. To this day I am amazed that the evening went the way it did, best birthday present ever from the wife!
Old 02-08-2024, 03:39 PM

Default Rubbing one (or two) out

Originally posted in "holiday balcony nudity"

A few months ago Fall 2023 we spent a week in Aruba. The hotel rooms had balconies but they were really small, Just 30" wide, six feet long and all railings. No wall/partition from the deck up and definitely no room for a chair. Essentially only enough space to check the weather - or so I thought.

A few days in we found ourselves sitting at the pool reading and sipping cocktails. Sometime around noon or 1pm D said she was going to the room to grab some snacks, and returned about 20 minutes later. Relaxation & cocktails ensued as usual for the rest of the afternoon. At one point a couple of hours later we were floating around the pool and she said "You know, while I was gone I took care of myself. That's why I was gone so long." I smiled and reminded her I always approve of such behavior, especially on vacation. She continued with "Yes, but I did it out on the balcony of our room with my crave." (crave is a small vibrator one can wear as a necklace, about half the size of a new pencil). She said it was totally unplanned, just a very spontaneous act where she just seized the moment. She described where and how she sat, pulling her bikini bottoms to the side for access. I had quite a different profile in my trunks when we stepped out of the pool after hearing this!

Later that evening when we returned from dinner I asked if she would re-create the scene for me. I soon learned the mood was not there and I got a "No way, I'm not doing that again. I almost did not tell you because I knew you would ask me to do it again. It was totally spontaneous and exciting when it happened, planning it is not cool. I will NOT do that again so don't ask." This well trained husband took the hint, and went downstairs to the courtyard bar to have a cigar. While sitting outside enjoying my bourbon & cigar, I took out my phone and snapped a picture of the balcony of our room - which was right above where I was sitting. It was 10pm and dark, and I could not believe how exposed (and well lit) the small balcony actually was. D came downstairs and joined me for a drink a half-hour later, and I pointed out where our room was from our perspective. She raised an eyebrow and said "Wow, that is pretty open. You think anyone saw me?" My reply was even if someone did, they probably could not tell what you were doing since you were sitting down on the floor so I would not worry about it.

The next evening we had a few more drinks at dinner than usual, and D had taken an edible. When we got back to the room she was feeling good, definitely in a sexy sort of mood. She changed into a white sweater vest and a micro-short jean skirt (no bra or panties) to accompany me to the outdoor courtyard lounge for drinks. I had a cigar and bourbon, she had a couple shots of tequila. It was a really quiet night in the lounge so we returned to our room around 10pm.

While I was in the bathroom, she took off her jean skirt and sandals and went to the balcony with her crave. I thought she might be out there smoking, but after a minute I opened the slider to check and saw her sitting on the floor in only the sweater vest working on herself. The balcony was so small, that when I slid the door open more than a few inches it hit her back, breaking the concentration she had at the moment. She smiled and asked for a few minutes to herself to get things going. I obliged and closed the slider, except for about 4 inches. Being the opportunist I am, I waited a couple of minutes to assure things were moving along, and grabbed my phone to document the moment. I stuck the phone out through the crack in the slider and snapped a few pictures before she noticed the flash and insisted I stop. I left her alone for a few more minutes and she came back in the room with a smile, dripping wet and satisfied. We joked about things for a minute, poured some wine, and she decided to return to the balcony for another round. This time I left the slider open, and did not bother her for a couple of minutes. When I did step out there she was hot and heavy in the moment, sitting against the window legs spread with her feet against the railing. She reached over and pulled my boxers down, and took me in her mouth while she worked herself to a frenzy. I glanced out to the right and noticed of the 100+ room balconies I could see (the hotel is a "U" shape and we were in the bottom of the curve) there was one guy a floor above us about 60 feet to the side watching us intently while he smoked a cigarette on his balcony. I whispered to D we were being watched and she paused for a minute. She looked over at him, turned back to me and said "I don't care" as she put my cock back in her mouth. Thirty seconds later she had an intense orgasm. It took her a minute to get up to return to the room, she was a bit cramped from contorting in her sitting position so long. She stepped over to the open half of the slider (one step actually), turned and grabbed the railing sticking her ass in the air back into the room through the open half of the slider and said "Fuck Me". I obliged immediately of course, and she and I both made eye contact with the guy watching us while I fucked her from behind against the railing. A few pumps in I realized we were quite "backlit", so I told D to remain exactly where she was and took a second to turn off all lights in the room before sliding back in. It was only a minute or two until I finished, but our voyeur stayed for the whole show.

Of course a good story must have pictures, so I have attached one of D early on in the act that night, and one I took the night before from my seat at the courtyard lounge. In retrospect, seeing how well lit the building is I don't think turning off the lights really made a difference.
Old 02-09-2024, 05:13 AM

Thanked 6,385 Times in 241 Posts
Default I'm enjoying your erotic tales, thanks but...

It seems that pics were not attached to your most recent excellent segment of what can only be a potential Best Seller entitled "The story of D the delightful Hotwife". More please and thank you..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erotictimes View Post
Originally posted in "holiday balcony nudity"

A few months ago Fall 2023 we spent a week in Aruba. The hotel rooms had balconies but they were really small, Just 30" wide, six feet long and all railings. No wall/partition from the deck up and definitely no room for a chair. Essentially only enough space to check the weather - or so I thought.

A few days in we found ourselves sitting at the pool reading and sipping cocktails. Sometime around noon or 1pm D said she was going to the room to grab some snacks, and returned about 20 minutes later. Relaxation & cocktails ensued as usual for the rest of the afternoon. At one point a couple of hours later we were floating around the pool and she said "You know, while I was gone I took care of myself. That's why I was gone so long." I smiled and reminded her I always approve of such behavior, especially on vacation. She continued with "Yes, but I did it out on the balcony of our room with my crave." (crave is a small vibrator one can wear as a necklace, about half the size of a new pencil). She said it was totally unplanned, just a very spontaneous act where she just seized the moment. She described where and how she sat, pulling her bikini bottoms to the side for access. I had quite a different profile in my trunks when we stepped out of the pool after hearing this!

Later that evening when we returned from dinner I asked if she would re-create the scene for me. I soon learned the mood was not there and I got a "No way, I'm not doing that again. I almost did not tell you because I knew you would ask me to do it again. It was totally spontaneous and exciting when it happened, planning it is not cool. I will NOT do that again so don't ask." This well trained husband took the hint, and went downstairs to the courtyard bar to have a cigar. While sitting outside enjoying my bourbon & cigar, I took out my phone and snapped a picture of the balcony of our room - which was right above where I was sitting. It was 10pm and dark, and I could not believe how exposed (and well lit) the small balcony actually was. D came downstairs and joined me for a drink a half-hour later, and I pointed out where our room was from our perspective. She raised an eyebrow and said "Wow, that is pretty open. You think anyone saw me?" My reply was even if someone did, they probably could not tell what you were doing since you were sitting down on the floor so I would not worry about it.

The next evening we had a few more drinks at dinner than usual, and D had taken an edible. When we got back to the room she was feeling good, definitely in a sexy sort of mood. She changed into a white sweater vest and a micro-short jean skirt (no bra or panties) to accompany me to the outdoor courtyard lounge for drinks. I had a cigar and bourbon, she had a couple shots of tequila. It was a really quiet night in the lounge so we returned to our room around 10pm.

While I was in the bathroom, she took off her jean skirt and sandals and went to the balcony with her crave. I thought she might be out there smoking, but after a minute I opened the slider to check and saw her sitting on the floor in only the sweater vest working on herself. The balcony was so small, that when I slid the door open more than a few inches it hit her back, breaking the concentration she had at the moment. She smiled and asked for a few minutes to herself to get things going. I obliged and closed the slider, except for about 4 inches. Being the opportunist I am, I waited a couple of minutes to assure things were moving along, and grabbed my phone to document the moment. I stuck the phone out through the crack in the slider and snapped a few pictures before she noticed the flash and insisted I stop. I left her alone for a few more minutes and she came back in the room with a smile, dripping wet and satisfied. We joked about things for a minute, poured some wine, and she decided to return to the balcony for another round. This time I left the slider open, and did not bother her for a couple of minutes. When I did step out there she was hot and heavy in the moment, sitting against the window legs spread with her feet against the railing. She reached over and pulled my boxers down, and took me in her mouth while she worked herself to a frenzy. I glanced out to the right and noticed of the 100+ room balconies I could see (the hotel is a "U" shape and we were in the bottom of the curve) there was one guy a floor above us about 60 feet to the side watching us intently while he smoked a cigarette on his balcony. I whispered to D we were being watched and she paused for a minute. She looked over at him, turned back to me and said "I don't care" as she put my cock back in her mouth. Thirty seconds later she had an intense orgasm. It took her a minute to get up to return to the room, she was a bit cramped from contorting in her sitting position so long. She stepped over to the open half of the slider (one step actually), turned and grabbed the railing sticking her ass in the air back into the room through the open half of the slider and said "Fuck Me". I obliged immediately of course, and she and I both made eye contact with the guy watching us while I fucked her from behind against the railing. A few pumps in I realized we were quite "backlit", so I told D to remain exactly where she was and took a second to turn off all lights in the room before sliding back in. It was only a minute or two until I finished, but our voyeur stayed for the whole show.

Of course a good story must have pictures, so I have attached one of D early on in the act that night, and one I took the night before from my seat at the courtyard lounge. In retrospect, seeing how well lit the building is I don't think turning off the lights really made a difference.
The Following User Says Thank You to arnoldziffel For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2024, 09:52 AM

Default A few photos

Thanks very much for the kind words, glad to be able to share these very fortunate experiences. A few of the photos that did not come along with recent posts.
Attached Thumbnails
Balcony 1.jpg   Balcony 2.jpg  

shopping.jpg   Nylons.JPG  

The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Erotictimes For This Useful Post:

Tags
bdsm, group sex, milf, swinging

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
IMG 1440

2m:05s

10-23-2019
Flip Cup Turns to Strip Cup

9m:11s