photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-02-2023, 03:01 PM

My wife and I have been in our current house about five years. It’s a small neighborhood that when it was developed, it was designed so your side yard was large and had a pool. On the other side of the fence is your neighbors pool area as well. The fence between has space between the boards. If it was night, you could easily peek through and see our whole pool area as well as into our sliding glass doors off our living room and master bedroom. Well the previously owners were quite elderly and the husband passed away after we moved there. His wife was there alone for a few years but last fall moved into a home. My point is we never had neighbors I expected to try to peek at us.

New owners moved in a few months back and they’re younger. In their early 40s I’d guess. No kids like us so I thought maybe we’d be friends but after a few times hanging out we didn’t click and sort of just haven’t spoken to each other.

My wife is fairly reserved. Not a prude but not one to be overtly sexual or want to be nude in front of anyone. However inside the walls of our home she is fairly casual about being naked. Many nights I have been outside with our dog and watched her exit the bathroom naked and walk around our room nonchalantly before getting dressed.

I wondered if with the new neighbors she would start shutting the curtains and I’m sure if I brought it up she would. But I suppose it hasn’t crossed her mind that the possibility is there. The new neighbor is kind of an arrogant guy. When it was just he and I without the wives he made comments about other women and basically came off as a hornball. I mean I am too, but I don’t showcase that for other guys I just met. Seems like the type that if it crossed his mind to wander near the fence after dark he’d see the lights on and want to take a peek.

On the flip side, I was able to see his wife topless. They had just moved in and didn’t have window coverings over the living room sliders or the bedroom. Taking my dog out for his last pee of the night I noticed movement through the slats of the fence. I wandered over to where I could see. Our outdoor lights were all off so I wouldn’t be noticed. Looking through I saw them in the living room. The wife standing and talking and the husband on the couch. She turned to exit pulling off her shirt as she did. She left my view in the living room and entered it in the bedroom sliding door. She walked to the bed and unhooked her bra and let it fall into the bed. She’s short. Couldn’t be more than 5’2”. Dark skin and dark black hair. Maybe Italian or part Hispanic. Her build is a bit curvy but I wouldn’t say fat. Her belly isn’t too flabby but she has pretty large boobs. At least d cups. They hung down and looked nice. Her nipples a dark deep red. Even though she’s not my ideal woman the thrill of the situation had me rock hard. She started to undo her Jean shorts and my heart jumped into my throat. She peeled them down to the floor and stepped out of them and went into the bathroom presumably to shower. Her black full bottom underwear covering her plump posterior. I waited maybe 5 to 8 minutes and she never reappeared. It was getting late and I wouldn’t have an answer if my wife asked me why I was outside with the dog so long so I had to give up.

I made the same attempt the next several nights and saw nothing then one day curtains were installed and they’ve been closed ever since. Hoping one day they’ll change their mind and leave them open. Id love to catch them fucking.

Meanwhile the show is still going on on our side of the fence. Gotta wonder if he’s decided to buy a ticket.
Old 08-14-2023, 10:49 AM

Not exactly the same thing, but a while back we were in Mexico on vacation. I had gone down to get us coffee one morning and when I got back with my hands full she made me wait almost 5 minutes before she came to the door. She had been in the shower and had a towel wrapped around her when she opened it. I gave her a hard time about taking so long when she knew I’d be coming back with coffee and she told me to “get over it” so I told her to go out in the hall and stand there for 5 minutes waiting and she’d see how long a time that feels like.

She set the coffees on the desk and said ok and stepped into the hallway, but as she did I jerked her towel off and closed the door. She was now outside totally naked. I waited for a moment expecting her to pound on the door to get me to open it, but she didn’t. About half a minute after I closed the door, I heard her yelling out loud “Hey everyone! I’m naked in the hallway because my husband won’t let me in. Look at me! I’m butt naked!” I opened the door to see her prancing around in the hallway between our room and the elevator. I called out to her telling her “ok, ok…come back I’ll let you in!” But she just kept dancing around and calling out to people, she even started knocking on doors. She finally came back to the room when the elevator opened and 2 couples walked out, though she still took her time so the men got their eyeballs full of her nudity. They were all four still staring and smiling when she got to our room and turned while she waved at them and blew a kiss.

Once inside I told her how sexy that was and she let me know that we were on vacation and she wasn’t shy.
Old 08-25-2023, 02:15 PM

This is my favorite scenario. I remember long ago living next to a single guy. He was good to all us neighbor kids and friendly with my parents. He had a girlfriend for a while. She had long curly grey and brown hair. Sort of a hippie type. Small boobs and maybe the first woman I remember seeing not wearing a bra. Always had her nipples poking. She was around for maybe a year then they broke up. One morning I was with a friend in the woods of my front yard and we could see into his kitchen window. We weren’t there to spy but happened to be in the right place at the right time. I sensed movement in the window and saw her stroll into his living room wearing nothing but a pair of small black panties. We were pretty far away but I could see her small breasts jiggle just a touch as she made her way into the kitchen. Then she strolled back with a cup of coffee and her butt cheeks were showing under her panties. It was the thrill of my life up to that point. I spent a lot of time in the woods there that year hoping to recreate the moment. But no luck.
Old 10-07-2023, 07:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger 1 View Post
I've voyeured my wife for years, through the bedroom blinds when she's undressing to go to bed. I really get off on seeing her nice tits when she doesn't even know I'm looking. When I know she's going to the bedroom I nip out onto the deck and check if the blind allows me to see underneath it.

Usually she pulls the blind down so I don't get a peep for the night but sometimes she doesn't notice that it's up an half inch - and that's all I need. Or, I sneak into the bedroom before and put it up a half inch and hope she doesn't notice.

I've seen her naked, getting changed, many times.. She has small but nice tits, a good bum and most of her dark bush intact. Sometimes she'll bend over and I get to see her c*nt from the rear. Of course I always have my cock in hand and some stroking is going on.

But one day, and I've no idea why as she's the careful kind when it comes to flashing her body, she didn't notice that the blind was up about 6". I just about flipped when I snuck out onto the deck and I could see her in all her glory. Heck, even the neighbor could have seen everything had he been looking over the fence.

I watched her remove her t-shirt, then her shorts and panties, And there she was, standing in just her bra. My cock was at full erection. Then off came the bra and she bent over to put it in the hamper. Her tits hung down, just as I like to see them. She stood up, faced the window and flashed a full frontal view of her perky tits and small erect nipples.

Then on went the nightie and the show was over. I couldn't wait - I walked out into the middle of the lawn, removed my shorts, knelt down on the cool grass in the moonlight and jerked off a large load while pinching my nipples.

I've voyeured her many times since but there has never been another show as good as this one.
Thank you for this hot post. I stroked my cock while reading and then shot a huge load. I, too, have peeped on my prude wife for years
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to milfwatcher69 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2023, 09:37 AM

Thanked 1,284 Times in 109 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfwatcher69 View Post
Thank you for this hot post. I stroked my cock while reading and then shot a huge load. I, too, have peeped on my prude wife for years
I'm having trouble messaging you. I'm working on it. I've got a semi erection reading your and my stuff again. I need to masturbate.
Old 11-08-2023, 07:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by George VI View Post
A woman once told me that women always know when they can be seen undressing or undressed; that they are taught from a very early age to close curtains and cover up, that men very well could be watching. I’m not so sure. My personal uneducated opinion is that if a woman undresses in front of a window with the curtains clearly wide open where she can be seen, one of the following is occurring:

A- she is completely naïve and unaware that some man could be watching her
B -she knows someone is, or could be, watching her, and she wants them to for sexual purposes
C -she knows someone is, or could be, watching her, and doesn't care - she thinks it’s no big deal
D – something else I’m not figuring out

Have you had experiences with women brazenly undressing with shades wide open? Or seen women undress when you thought they knew you were watching? Have opinions on the subject? I have just a few true examples.

UNDRESSING AND WAVING

When I was in my early 20s, I had an apartment in the city with a recessed balcony. Directly across the street were two girls about my age. Neither was very pretty. One was fat, and the other had a decent body but a bit of a horse face. They shared a bedroom, and both their bedroom and their living room had large windows facing my balcony. One summer night I was sitting on my balcony, which was well-lit due to a street light, and the heavier girl was alone in her living room with her curtains open. I watched her go into the bedroom, and strip topless – I could only see her from the waist up, with her curtains wide open. Actually, I was VERY impressed with her breasts. They were very large, and very firm, riding up high on her chest, no sag whatsoever. Anyway, she then put on her pajamas, walked back into her living room, where she pretended to just notice me, and waved to me.

Some days after that, my roommate and I were drinking beer out on the balcony. This time it was the thinner one that was alone in her living room. She walked into the bedroom, and stripped, and prancing around a little, with her curtains wide open. She finally put her nightgown on, went back out to her living room, pretended to see us on the balcony, and waved to us. No doubt in my mind at the time that both of these young women knew I was out there watching them undressing.
I love when a woman knows she’s showing and doesn’t care or even shows by accident on purpose that gives the best hardon
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Voyeurlust For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2023, 10:46 AM

Default A- completely naïve and unaware

My wife is 26 naturally naive and unaware and to be completely honest not the smartest. One particular moment I can remember is when we were packing up one night to move. I came upstairs and she was in a sweatshirt and bottomless taping up a box. Then she grabs the hammer and jumps on a chair to remove the curtains in our bedroom which faces a pretty busy street. Of course her shirt rides up while she’s reaching and exposes her hairy pussy to anybody who’s on the street. She was like this for a good while struggling to get the rod loose. I was very hard and didn’t bother mentioning that it’s probably a bad idea doing this while it’s dark outside and all of our lights are on.
Old 12-30-2023, 07:38 PM

We live on a busy main road in North West England.
Our house has large bay windows and we never close the curtains.
I’d say at least 75% of the time, my wife gets changed in full view of the window with the lights on.
She must have exposed her 38D breasts to literally hundreds of people over the years.
Something which turns me on massively.
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Brody1975 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2023, 09:00 PM

Thanked 4,609 Times in 261 Posts
Default This was a few years ago

I was sitting in my chiropractor's office waiting area and his secretary (mid-to-late 30s somewhat attractive and fit) was talking to someone she knew telling a story when she said, "...I left it in the dining room and was just out of the shower so I went in to get it. You know how we have those big picture windows on that busy corner, so I guess if anyone drove by they got a show..." I was kinda shocked as there were three or so of us waiting and here she is telling everyone she's an exhibitionist!
Old 12-31-2023, 12:13 AM

Default Hotel Window

When we stay in a hotel we always ask for a ground floor room if possible, hopefully the window looks out to the car park or street. In the evening once it's dark I make sure to leave the curtains open and the light on, I get undressed exposing my 38DD breasts and shaved pussy. Hubby watches as I move around near the window seeing if we can see anyone watching, mostly we get a few smiles and waves but occasionally someone comes closer to the window. Hubby will go out and have a little chat with them and if I get a thumps up I know they are going to be knocking at the door any minute. Had some very nice encounters from exposing myself whilst away, would love anyone to make contact that wants to know more! Jo xx
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to orthotec For This Useful Post:

Tags
non fiction, window

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s