Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-18-2017, 08:19 PM

Default Downstairs Towel Hopefulness

Quote:
Originally Posted by przaphod View Post
Does she see you in your window? Does she also give a show when (she believes that) you are not here (light turned off at night)? If you want to see the lower part, could you climb on something (pretend to fix the light bulb)?
Hey przaphod. As for whether or not she puts on a show, I can't tell, because I can't tell if she knows I'm there or not. Sometimes I'll see her look out her window briefly in my direction, but I can't tell if she's looking at my window or if she's just looking to see if anyone's in the street below us. And as far as seeing the lower half, I can't climb on anything higher. I'm at the highest point in my house, and she's in her upstairs bedroom, so I can't get any higher up to see through her window. However, recently, she went downstairs wearing just a towel, and I was able to see through her downstairs window, when the blinds were open. She didn't drop the towel, so I didn't see anything, but I'm hopeful that that means she'll be more adventurous in the future, possibly going downstairs without the towel. I can only hope though, for now.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to helloyo2120 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2017, 04:56 PM

I have a couple who are good friends and we hook up for MFM playtime about once every month or six weeks. The lady has a great tight body and normally is pretty shy about being naked but after a few glasses of wine, her favorite drink she becomes an exhibitionist.

One night we were messing around in their family room and she told me she wanted to do something. She led me into their living room that I had never been in. It was a large room with a floor to ceiling picture window that was probably 12 feet wide and faced out into their neighborhood subdivision. She turned on two table lamps and then walked over to the window and stood directly in front of it and put her hands up on the glass over her head while sticking her ass out telling me to fuck her. It was about 10:30 on a Saturday evening and I knew the room was totally in view since I had seen inside it driving up to their house after dark many times before. Most the neighbors still had lights on and numerous cars passed in front of their house on the street probably 300 feet from the window we were in. We fucked in that room until we both finished.

She now will want to go into that room and repeat this in various positions on occasion. Her husband always stands back in the doorway to watch and says it turns them both on to know the neighbors have seen her and to know she is fucking somebody other than him.
Old 04-19-2017, 10:14 PM

Thanked 2,849 Times in 123 Posts

I had an apartment in the city for a while and have always had a thing for peering into neighbor's windows. Not even always for sexual reasons. Must be from seeing Rear Window as a kid. The apartment building was square shaped. So all the units had windows facing out and some facing in toward the other apartment. It was above some shops somit was just rooftop inbetween the units. On a few occasions I had seen people from the lower units go onto the rooftop to get some sun. I was in a corner unit and the next one over was a young girl. Early 20s. Asian with short hair, glasses, and a bit nerdy. Not my type at all. I had seen her in a bikini too a few times and she had a decent body. Trim with probably b cup boobs. Occasionally I'd hear her come home and I'd go into my bedroom with all the lights off and watch her. She never shut her blinds. From my room I could see into her kitchen and small dining table area and a doorway to her bathroom. I had watched her cook and eat before. Never expecting to see much. She never had company or anything. One night I heard her come home and I hit my room to check her out. It was after midnight. She came into the apartment and went to the kitchen and grabbed a drink out of the fridge and drank it. Then she walked out of view. A minute or two later she came back in view in her underwear and bra and went into the bathroom. Short cheeky black panties with hello kitty on them. Again she's not my type mummy friends who are into Asian girls would have lost their minds. She was in the bathroom maybe five minutes and came out again totally topless. She had nice boobs. Not huge but a good size and just watching someone who is unaware is 90% of the thrill anyway. She was in view for only a second or two. She immediately killed the lights in her room, presumably going to bed. I waited at the window for probably a half hour... just in case but to no avail. I spent a lot of time trying to catch her again but it never happened. Although one day I was feeling daring and stripped to my boxer briefs when I knew she was at her dining table. I stroked my dick until hard then walked into the bedroom. I didn't dare look her way, but my movement had to have caught her eye. Just trying to return the favor.
Old 04-21-2017, 12:43 PM

Default Don't ruin a good thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vortexvortex View Post
I spent a lot of time trying to catch her again but it never happened. Although one day I was feeling daring and stripped to my boxer briefs when I knew she was at her dining table. I stroked my dick until hard then walked into the bedroom. I didn't dare look her way, but my movement had to have caught her eye. Just trying to return the favor.
IMHO, you made a mistake. Been there, done that. In 1994 I lived in a district in West Los Angeles. My bedroom window was at the side of the building. Directly opposite was the bedroom window of an apartment in the next building. Both windows were about three feet six from the floor. The other building was slightly higher than mine meaning there was a slightly better view into my room. So, the only view I had was from the waist upwards.

One evening I walked into my bedroom to see an attractive young lady. She was naked as far as I could tell. She had good 36c breasts. She was a black lady with a light skin tone. I did not turn the light on, I just stood at the back of my room and enjoyed the show until she turned the light off and went to bed.

For weeks, I never turned on my bedroom light. If I slipped into my room at about 10 pm I would often see her coming out if her shower and drying off. Sometimes she would pace her room talking to her friends on her cordless. All the while showing her gorgeous boobs.

Finally, one night I was feeling especially horny. Perhaps my balls had not been emptied for a few days. So, after she turned her light off, I turned mine on. I spread some magazines on my bed, and a sat masturbating, nude. When I was thru, I looked over at her window. Her curtains were pulled. She never left them open again. Indeed a few weeks later she moved out.

One horny wank had destroyed some wonderful free viewing. Learn from my mistake.
Old 04-23-2017, 11:04 AM

Thanked 4,426 Times in 243 Posts
Default How many neighbors watched her?

No actual nudity sighted in this story, just an observation of an opportunity. Recently I was touring a suburban house for sale. There were pictures in the home of the family selling it, featuring a young attractive slender brunette wholesome-looking wife, and her husband and young children. The master bathroom, overlooking the back of the house, had been remodeled and included several low windows on the back and side that had absolutely no curtains or shades, and the room had large mirrors on the two interior walls. The houses were fairly close together and so there were a good five or so neighboring houses that could easily see into these windows. I could see absolutely no way for the young wife (or her husband) to get into and out of the bathroom, bath, or shower, or just walk through the room, without exposing themselves to numerous neighbors.

I've seen many photos of newer homes that had low windows in bathrooms centered above bathtubs and such, and never understood why this would be a popular feature except with exhibitionists or clueless people. I presume that nearly all of these would be ultimately covered with shades or curtains. But this was the first time I could put a face on a woman who almost certainly regularly exposed herself to her neighbors and whomever else was around the neighborhood.

Outside in the yard directly behind the house I was touring I saw an older (60s) man doing yard work. I was half-tempted to walk over and ask him what the wife looked like naked, because I'd bet money that he knew. I'm confident that he was disappointed to see her selling the house.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to George VI For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2017, 12:40 PM

Thanked 25,797 Times in 1,435 Posts
Default The New York Times

<I've seen many photos of newer homes that had low windows in bathrooms centered above bathtubs and such, and never understood why this would be a popular feature except with exhibitionists or clueless people. I presume that nearly all of these would be ultimately covered with shades or curtains.>

had an article about this a few years ago

nytimes.com/2013/11/21/garden/the-nakeds-next-door.html
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to yellow_fever_01 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2017, 06:30 PM

Thanked 5,599 Times in 357 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by George VI View Post
I've seen many photos of newer homes that had low windows in bathrooms centered above bathtubs and such, and never understood why this would be a popular feature except with exhibitionists or clueless people. I presume that nearly all of these would be ultimately covered with shades or curtains. But this was the first time I could put a face on a woman who almost certainly regularly exposed herself to her neighbors and whomever else was around the neighborhood.
There's a long-running architecture show on over here called Grand Designs. Each week the host follows people (generally a couple) who are building their dream house throughout the entire project. These houses are always unique. In recent years, as far as I can see, it's become common on this show for anyone building in the countryside to put a large (sometimes even full length) clear glass window in their bathroom, generally in line with the bath.

The implication is that these windows will not be covered by curtains, either. I can remember one episode in which a 30-something married couple were building a house on a lakeside property. Sure enough, there was the big clear window in the bathroom. The reason I think they didn't ever intend covering it was that one scene saw the host of the show, Kevin, sit into the recently installed bath (fully dressed now!) to comment on the "exquisite" view they would enjoy whilst having a bath.

"I think I'd take up fishing if I was their neighbour", I told my lady as we watched the show.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to shnowballs For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2017, 07:20 AM

Thanked 26,532 Times in 1,273 Posts

This just happened yesterday afternoon. Our bedroom doesn't have curtains, it has shutters, it's on the shady side of the house looking out on our pool and fountain, so we keep the shutters open during the day, it's a beautiful view. One of the trees back there died, so we called an arborist to take it down before it fell and damaged something. My wife thinks the arborist is a hunk, he's tall and muscular, she swoons a little over him.

My wife is in the shower and the door bell rings, it's Jeff the arborist to look at the tree, I take him around to the backyard to show it to him, Jeff said he needs to check out a few things before he give me an estimate, I tell him to just knock on the back door. When I was in the yard with Jeff I noticed that the shutters were open and |I could see into our bedroom. A few minutes later |I notice Jeff keeps glancing over to our bedroom windows and I realize my wife is out of the shower and she's walking around nude in front of the windows, unaware of the show she's giving Jeff.

Jeff knocks, gives me the estimate, we set up a day for him to do the work. I go back to the bedroom, my wife is just in panties blow drying her hair, I come behind her and put my arm around her and pinch her nipples, she loves that. She shut off the dryer and asked me what brought that on, I told her that she just gave Jeff a show, at first she was mad that I didn't warn her, but the more I played with her, touching her pussy, she got very hot and we had great afternoon sex. I kept telling her I thought she knew he saw her, that she was a bad girl, she denied it.
Old 04-28-2017, 03:24 PM

I remember when I was living in San Francisco, there was a 3 story building next to the house I was living at, whose 2nd floor was roughly level with our house. I remember one night looking out my kitchen window cause I light had come in the room that faced me, and this was quite a large window, I would estimate about 10 ft across. Now there was a bamboo shades that covered the whole window, and I don't think anyone realized that with the light on it being dark out that you could see the entire room with very minimal obstruction. As I look over I see this young black girl maybe 19 or 20 years old walk in with a towel wrapped around herself and one in her hair. Needless to say this very much intrigued me as I waited to see if she would drop the towel or get something and walk back out.

Well I was rewarded for my patience and she dropped the towel and was treated the very lovely sight of her beautiful ebony breasts that were probably a solid B cup with small dark nipples and smart thatch of dark pubic hair that was nice and trimmed. She was fairly thin and so that b cup fit her framed quite well. She immediately picked up some lotion and began lotioning herslef up in way that, if you have seen women do is quite sensual and they moves their hands all over their body. This process took about 10 minutes or so and then she began to get her pjs on and the show was over.

It goes without saying that I figured out what her routine was and was treated to an almost daily show of her showering and coming back to the room to lotion up and get dressed. I think one day she ended up moving out and from what I can gather, someone figured out that they had put those bamboo shades on backwards as when they were flipped you could not see in like before. I can't complain though as I got at least half a year to learn every nook and cranny of that young beautiful body. Man I miss that city, there was always amazing things to see if you were observant.
Old 04-28-2017, 03:47 PM

Thanked 1,439 Times in 359 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commodore_Cunnilingus View Post
My wife frequently takes off all her clothes and walks right up to the window completely naked-I'm not sure if anyone has ever seen her, but I'm sure she wants somebody to. She also insists that we have sex or that she masturbate right in front of the open window (second floor). She is a complete exhibitionist
Outstanding!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tifosi For This Useful Post:

Tags
non fiction, window

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break