uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > ENF - Embarrassed Nude Females
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-01-2013, 01:49 AM

Thanked 35,789 Times in 4,712 Posts

NOW AVAILABLE AT WWW.DFPPRODUCTIONS.COM / WWW.CLIPS4SALE.COM/STUDIO/33063 AND WWW.ECLIPSTORE.COM/STORE/338

More Moments

A while back, DFP released a montage of “quickie clips” showing women in embarrassing moments. There was no over-arching story, and it was just a collection of scenes that didn’t really lend themselves to full stories. Well, it went over well, and so we’ve decided to do it again! Enjoy these short scenes that were filmed during the course of other productions, because sometimes you just want the “Good Parts!” LOL!

Seph
Attached Thumbnails
moremoments01.JPG   moremoments02.JPG  

moremoments03.JPG   moremoments04.JPG  

moremoments05.JPG   moremoments06.JPG  

moremoments07.JPG   moremoments08.JPG  

moremoments09.JPG   moremoments10.JPG  

https://clips4sale.com/33063/dfp-cus...4dbce9ff5887ad
www.loyalfans.com/dfp-videos

See ENF, Practical Joke, Adult School, Humor, & Shrinking Fetish videos every weekend from Friday to Tuesday!

Don't forget to follow us on Twitter: @DFP_Videos
The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to sirseph For This Useful Post:
Old 11-08-2013, 01:09 AM

NOW AVAILABLE AT WWW.DFPPRODUCTIONS.COM / WWW.CLIPS4SALE.COM/STUDIO/33063 AND WWW.ECLIPSTORE.COM/STORE/338

My Absent-Minded Roommate

Star is a great roommate, except she’s a bit absent minded. Sometimes she forgets to finish getting dressed, or even to get dressed at all! Of course leads to some very awkward moments with her roommate, especially since her roommate is a guy! When her absent-mindedness finally leads up to a really embarrassing moment that she can’t just walk away from, her roommate decides it’s time for her to finally learn to stop forgetting things!

Seph
Attached Thumbnails
absentmindedroommate01.JPG   absentmindedroommate02.JPG  

absentmindedroommate03.JPG   absentmindedroommate04.JPG  

absentmindedroommate05.JPG   absentmindedroommate06.JPG  

absentmindedroommate07.JPG   absentmindedroommate08.JPG  

absentmindedroommate09.JPG   absentmindedroommate10.JPG  

See ENF, Practical Joke, Adult School, Humor, & Shrinking Fetish videos every weekend from Friday to Tuesday!

The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to sirseph For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2013, 09:15 PM

Default idea for a video

I remember you did a fan request once "with the druk girl" and I would like to make a suggestion of my own

I would really like to see a DPF production about a girl hiding her actual chest size with a padded bra. It's one of my favorite ENF moments to have a girl who thinks she tricked everyone suddenly have her secret revealed.

I would start with her getting dressed so the audience is in on the secret. Then I would have a couple close calls, with her pads falling out , someone tries to feel her up a friend on hooks her bra as a joke realizing what she's starting.
After that a friend of hers would find out the truth through a embarrassing moment.
Then after an argument between the 2 girls are large breasted friend would rip off her top or dress revealing her secret to everyone.

I think the actress you used in the following videos would be perfect to play the padded bra girl.
The Night Before X-mas
BFFs
DFP’s Clubhouse of Horror: The Sexysister
Language Barrier
Flashback

I love your work and I'm a big fan! I hope this gives you a few ideas
The Following User Says Thank You to none101 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2013, 09:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by none101 View Post
I remember you did a fan request once "with the druk girl" and I would like to make a suggestion of my own

I would really like to see a DPF production about a girl hiding her actual chest size with a padded bra. It's one of my favorite ENF moments to have a girl who thinks she tricked everyone suddenly have her secret revealed.

I would start with her getting dressed so the audience is in on the secret. Then I would have a couple close calls, with her pads falling out , someone tries to feel her up a friend on hooks her bra as a joke realizing what she's starting.
After that a friend of hers would find out the truth through a embarrassing moment.
Then after an argument between the 2 girls are large breasted friend would rip off her top or dress revealing her secret to everyone.

I think the actress you used in the following videos would be perfect to play the padded bra girl.
The Night Before X-mas
BFFs
DFP’s Clubhouse of Horror: The Sexysister
Language Barrier
Flashback

I love your work and I'm a big fan! I hope this gives you a few ideas
I appreciate the suggestion, I honestly do. However there are a few mistakes here that I need to clear up:

"Home Delivery" the video with the drunk girl wasn't a fan request. It was a custom video ordered by a client in Germany. Although I have no problem with people making brief, non-specific suggestions, I don't do requests. I do custom orders that are paid for by clients. What may have caused the confusion is that clients have a choice: they can either pay the costs of the production, and I add the video to the DFP catalogue for sale, so I don't charge a fee upfront, and just try to make my money in sales after the fact, or they pay the costs plus an upfront fee in order to make a private order that's not released to the public. Most customers choose the former as it's cheaper, but if the content doesn't fit the DFP marketing style, or they just want to keep it for themselves, or any other reason, then they opt for the latter. One way or the other though, it's just not financially feasible for me to make a living by making free videos for people and eating the costs myself.

The good news is that your suggestion, although a bit more detailed than I usually prefer, is fairly close to the "generic concept suggestion" I do accept. However, the bad news is that I've written many times that, for legal reasons, all such suggestions must be accompanied by a disclaimer that the idea is given freely, and no compensation is expected for its use. Since that wasn't done here, I not only can't film this, but I can't film anything that might be considered derivative from it, or I run the risk of a plagiarism charge. This is frustrating because I have a list of over 100 concepts I have to avoid ever filming now...

Please don't post a disclaimer after the fact, since unless it's part of the original post it's useless.

The Following User Says Thank You to sirseph For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2013, 07:50 AM

So far are there any "padded bra humiliation" videos from DFP?
By this I mean a girl looses her clothes and her tits are shown to be nowhere near as big as when her clothes were on.
Old 11-11-2013, 08:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirseph View Post
I appreciate the suggestion, I honestly do. However there are a few mistakes here that I need to clear up:

"Home Delivery" the video with the drunk girl wasn't a fan request. It was a custom video ordered by a client in Germany. Although I have no problem with people making brief, non-specific suggestions, I don't do requests. I do custom orders that are paid for by clients. What may have caused the confusion is that clients have a choice: they can either pay the costs of the production, and I add the video to the DFP catalogue for sale, so I don't charge a fee upfront, and just try to make my money in sales after the fact, or they pay the costs plus an upfront fee in order to make a private order that's not released to the public. Most customers choose the former as it's cheaper, but if the content doesn't fit the DFP marketing style, or they just want to keep it for themselves, or any other reason, then they opt for the latter. One way or the other though, it's just not financially feasible for me to make a living by making free videos for people and eating the costs myself.

The good news is that your suggestion, although a bit more detailed than I usually prefer, is fairly close to the "generic concept suggestion" I do accept. However, the bad news is that I've written many times that, for legal reasons, all such suggestions must be accompanied by a disclaimer that the idea is given freely, and no compensation is expected for its use. Since that wasn't done here, I not only can't film this, but I can't film anything that might be considered derivative from it, or I run the risk of a plagiarism charge. This is frustrating because I have a list of over 100 concepts I have to avoid ever filming now...

Please don't post a disclaimer after the fact, since unless it's part of the original post it's useless.
Okay

OK I have some follow-up questions;

Since I posted the idea without a disclaimer does that's disqualify me from your first payment option?
The one where I pay the upfront costs than you posted on your site.

If I am doing the upfront costs would I be allowed to pick the main actress?

What are the upfront costs was making one of these films?
(You can respond in a private message to this one)
Old 11-11-2013, 11:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jm6379 View Post
So far are there any "padded bra humiliation" videos from DFP?
By this I mean a girl looses her clothes and her tits are shown to be nowhere near as big as when her clothes were on.
Sadly, no. I had one that I'd been setting up with Lydia Lael. Oddly, she's the model referenced above. However now I don't know where we can go with it.

Old 11-11-2013, 11:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by none101 View Post
Okay

OK I have some follow-up questions;

Since I posted the idea without a disclaimer does that's disqualify me from your first payment option?
The one where I pay the upfront costs than you posted on your site.

If I am doing the upfront costs would I be allowed to pick the main actress?

What are the upfront costs was making one of these films?
(You can respond in a private message to this one)
Please contact me at support@dfpproductions.com. This really isn't the venue for that conversation. In the meantime I'll touch base with my attorney and see what he thinks about the first question.

Old 11-12-2013, 02:18 AM

Quote:
Sadly, no. I had one that I'd been setting up with Lydia Lael. Oddly, she's the model referenced above. However now I don't know where we can go with it.
Actually, an excellent point was brought up to me by email just now: Since I have the emails between Lydia and I, this might not have to be cancelled.

Thanks to the person who knows who he is!

Old 11-12-2013, 08:53 PM

Quote:
Great minds think alike! and she is excellent in her reactions.

Quote:
Actually, an excellent point was brought up to me by email just now: Since I have the emails between Lydia and I, this might not have to be cancelled.

Thanks to the person who knows who he is!
That is excellent new, I apologize for not using a disclaimer I will be more careful in the future. I had no idea how much effect a post could have.
The Following User Says Thank You to none101 For This Useful Post:

Tags
dfp productions, grope

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s