uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > ENF - Embarrassed Nude Females
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-19-2013, 01:10 AM

Thanked 35,788 Times in 4,711 Posts

NOW AVAILABLE AT WWW.DFPPRODUCTIONS.COM / WWW.CLIPS4SALE.COM/STUDIO/33063 AND WWW.ECLIPSTORE.COM/STORE/338

Spoiled Princess

Evangeline Von Winter has a problem. Her husband has spoiled their girl rotten, and lets her do whatever she wants. Of course TaraTied is happy to have him wrapped around her little finger, and takes complete advantage of the fact. But when Tara decides to go out dressed like a sl*t, Eve’s had enough! Unfortunately, she’s right in the middle of taking the brat down a few pegs when you-know-who gets home. He’s REALLY not happy to find his beloved princess naked and being spanked, and now it’s Eve’s turn for a big slice of humble pie!

Seph

UPDATE! : Don't forget that in 2 weeks you're going to see something rarely seen in the ENF film genre, and certainly never to this level! This week you get a clue: How do you know that the Embarrassed Females in ENF videos are embarrassed?
Attached Thumbnails
spoiledprincess01.JPG   spoiledprincess02.JPG  

spoiledprincess03.JPG   spoiledprincess04.JPG  

spoiledprincess05.JPG   spoiledprincess06.JPG  

spoiledprincess07.JPG   spoiledprincess08.JPG  

spoiledprincess09.JPG   spoiledprincess10.JPG  

https://clips4sale.com/33063/dfp-cus...4dbce9ff5887ad
www.loyalfans.com/dfp-videos

See ENF, Practical Joke, Adult School, Humor, & Shrinking Fetish videos every weekend from Friday to Tuesday!

Don't forget to follow us on Twitter: @DFP_Videos
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to sirseph For This Useful Post:
Old 07-26-2013, 02:38 AM

NOW AVAILABLE AT WWW.DFPPRODUCTIONS.COM / WWW.CLIPS4SALE.COM/STUDIO/33063 AND WWW.ECLIPSTORE.COM/STORE/338

The Coed vs the Brat Round 3

Candle just isn’t learning her rule at all! First she locked her older sister Carissa outside naked so she could go to a party, but she got a spanking for her efforts. Then she posted naked pictures of Carissa on Carissa’s very own Chat Space page, but she wound up being spanked on a website. Now she’s coated Carissa’s outfit with itching powder, I can even begin to what will…but I’m gonna go with spanking…

Seph

UPDATE! So, as I've been letting folks know; there's a big event coming next week for DFP! Actually, the next few weeks are gonna be pretty big in a number of ways. DFP will be attending FetishCon, one of the largest industry events on the East Coast. So, you may very well be seeing some new faces joining our traditional favorites.

But that's not what you've been wondering about. Well, the time for teasing is over. Okay...mostly over...LOL!

Since I started making ENF films, one of the things I've heard over and over again is the desire to see our heroines being embarrassed in front of other people. Well, we've gotten close with one model being naked in front of the other, and there's that butt-ugly fat man we've seen...but mostly it's been implied, or off camera that other folk have been shown.

I have been listening. It's just that there wasn't much I could do about it. Well, for the past few months I've been assembling a "house cast." A house cast are the supporting role actors you see in theaters. One of the best known examples are the SNL cast, who perform in sketches every week, but who also support that week's host. Early next week I'll start filming something new: in the first series you'll be seeing not just two actresses, but also a group of supporting actors. You'll also be seeing a few extras who will only appear in one scene. So you're going to see our naked protagonists actually having to interact with other people, while naked and embarrassed! As much fun as this will be during the summer stories, it means a HUGE difference for the cold-weather shoots, since we can do party stories, office stories, stories at the doctor's office with an actually populated waiting room! The opportunities for new story concepts is incredible, and I hope everyone is as excited about this as I am, because I'm effectively doubling my shooting budget! LOL!

Watch for a "we did it!" post right after the shoot is finished next week, and I'm going to bust my ass to get part 1 out next Friday!
Attached Thumbnails
coedvsbrat301.JPG   coedvsbrat302.JPG  

coedvsbrat303.JPG   coedvsbrat304.JPG  

coedvsbrat305.JPG   coedvsbrat306.JPG  

coedvsbrat307.JPG   coedvsbrat308.JPG  

coedvsbrat309.JPG   coedvsbrat310.JPG  

See ENF, Practical Joke, Adult School, Humor, & Shrinking Fetish videos every weekend from Friday to Tuesday!

Old 07-30-2013, 06:04 AM

Sorry for the short update: the shoot went well, and we'll have the update this week. I'm off to pass out.

The Following User Says Thank You to sirseph For This Useful Post:
Old 08-02-2013, 12:54 AM

…And Another…

In “One Good Turn…” we saw Alina Ambrose take a dare from a friend to make a circuit of the local mall after hours while naked, only to have her friend steal her clothes and leave her stranded. Then a year later, Jordana Leigh and SaraLiz, who were both friends of Alina’s, decided to try their own naked dare by going for a naked hike on a woodland trail until one of them lost her nerve. Again, their clothes were stolen leaving them to make their way home naked. It’s been two years since then, and Jordana is telling the stories to her friend Hannah who decides it’s worth the risk to try again! Jordana isn’t so sure. Sooner or later their luck about not getting caught is going to run out!

Seph
Attached Thumbnails
andanotherpt101.JPG   andanotherpt102.JPG  

andanotherpt103.JPG   andanotherpt104.JPG  

andanotherpt105.JPG   andanotherpt106.JPG  

andanotherpt107.JPG   andanotherpt108.JPG  

andanotherpt109.JPG   andanotherpt110.JPG  

Old 08-02-2013, 01:03 AM

…And Another: Part 2…

Hannah Perez and Jordana Leigh have had their clothes stolen, and are having to do dares to try and get their clothes back. When their captors try to push things too far though, they realize they need to make a break for it. Now the chase is on, and we’ll find out if our heroines can make it home, or if the baddies can recapture their victims and have some more fun!

Seph
Attached Thumbnails
andanotherPT201.JPG   andanotherPT202.JPG  

andanotherPT203.JPG   andanotherPT204.JPG  

andanotherPT205.JPG   andanotherPT206.JPG  

andanotherPT207.JPG   andanotherPT208.JPG  

andanotherPT209.JPG   andanotherPT210.JPG  

The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to sirseph For This Useful Post:
Old 08-02-2013, 02:42 AM

Jesus Christ sirseph...only one word for you...EPIC! Have been a fan of yours for a long time but had to give you a shout out for this. Love the new direction you have taken with this production and look foward to continued products like this.

One satisfied customer.
The Following User Says Thank You to lttesch For This Useful Post:
Old 08-02-2013, 07:27 AM

you've REALLY outdone yourself. amazing stuff, lived up to the hype for sure
The Following User Says Thank You to nwo4life1949 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-09-2013, 02:51 AM

The Coed vs the Brat Round 4

The feud between the two sisters reaches its final round! When Carissa sets Candle up with a trap, Candle just can’t resist another chance to embarrass her big sister. Unfortunately the crash of the two plans leaves both sisters naked and stuck outside! Now they need to try and work together to try and get out of public view before someone comes along to enjoy that VERY public view!

Seph

I just want to let folks know that the next Large Cast Video is already in the works, and keep watching the updates as you'll be seeing it soon!
Attached Thumbnails
coedvsbrat401.JPG   coedvsbrat402.JPG  

coedvsbrat403.JPG   coedvsbrat404.JPG  

coedvsbrat405.JPG   coedvsbrat406.JPG  

coedvsbrat407.JPG   coedvsbrat408.JPG  

coedvsbrat409.JPG   coedvsbrat410.JPG  

The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to sirseph For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2013, 04:23 AM

Folks,

I'm having trouble uploading still on the hotel's wifi. I'll try again when I get home. Until then, please check out the two updates this week at any of the a la carte sites, or the membership site.

Live from FetishCon; this is Seph, signing out.

Old 08-17-2013, 01:37 AM

An Embarrassment of Errors: The Gathering Storm

Dixie Comet has been mistaken for the escaped convict! In the meantime Star Nine has been mistaken for a nude housekeeper and now finds herself doing chores while being ogled by a pervert! Of course it doesn’t help that years in prison have given her a taste for things other than men… If Dixie can just convince someone they have the wrong woman…or if Star can hold it together long enough to get away with her ruse…well they might just both get free of their various situations…

Seph
Attached Thumbnails
embarassmenterrors301.JPG   embarassmenterrors302.JPG  

embarassmenterrors303.JPG   embarassmenterrors304.JPG  

embarassmenterrors305.JPG   embarassmenterrors306.JPG  

embarassmenterrors307.JPG   embarassmenterrors308.JPG  

embarassmenterrors309.JPG   embarassmenterrors310.JPG  

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to sirseph For This Useful Post:

Tags
dfp productions, grope

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break