Our forum has over 12 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Hardcore Amateurs - XXX
Login
or
Register

Old 03-01-2013, 01:17 PM

Question Request: for pictures of naked women in the pose, as I prefer to see them. Cowering,

I'm looking for pictures of naked women in the pose, as I prefer to see them. Cowering, Crouching, splayed legs, the pussy showing. Good lighting, proper white balance. Pussy, breasts and face (as a substitute only the mouth) are good and keen to see.
But please directly and just from the front, not at an angle, not wrong, no clothing or remains, no dildos, hands or objects in the vicinity of the pussy! Good, uniform illumination, the correct white balance, no hard shadows to the most interesting places (face, lips, pussy, breasts).
No matter the age of the women. It is also no matter whether they are intimately shaved or natural hairy. The images should be not too small. At least 1024 x 768. Better in HD (1920 x 1080) or greater.

Photos of self in the mirror are welcome.

My favorite pose. Cowering, legs wide, straight from the front, good to see pussy. Breasts are visible, uncompromising face to recognize lip colors.

I do not like:
Not so good photos. Blurry photos. Good pose, but not exactly from the front.
The pussy is too little to see.
Poor lighting or illumination. Shadows in the wrong because interesting places. Incorrect white balance. Miserable sharpness. To oblique photographs, or wrong held camera. Too much color noise or noise.
Bad and turns: Hand to pussy.

Thank you for responses,
alexandrio.

*****NON-ENGLISH TEXT REMOVED*****

On my first try of this request, I was prompted an example image to add. The problem is: I have no suitable which shows exactly what I mean. I have a whole kingdoms of images that would fit in, but which are too small in the resolution (320 x 240 and less) or by professional photographers, so I have no copy rights. Or pages with watermarks in the pictures, what is here forbidden. I want to risk no Bann!I saw already the one or the other photo, which is close to my idea here in the Forum. But may I put unfortunately still no forum links. Such images in the tread "Tits and glasses". Since one would be very good with original name g6 (attachmentid = 4841909 & d = 1361465946 ; 21. Feb. 201312:00 PM #319 by rant, pic 6 of 9) that would correspond to my needs; but also a lo967 (attachmentid = 3007732 & d = 1310695794 & s = 92d259a361740ca690f5ebf8209ee9b7 &) what would correspond to my image request.So, I created images in the program Poser, which should provide examples now.

The last picture called "Frosch" is in very good quality and pose, but with hands at "the wrong place".
Attached Thumbnails
V3 cowering in Judy-Skin_Render 18 Firefly.jpg   V3 cowering in Judy-Skin_Render 20 Firefly.jpg  

frosh-new.jpg  

Last edited by Mudbug; 03-01-2013 at 04:47 PM.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to alexandrio For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2013, 04:10 PM

Arrow now i found some good photo examples of what i mean

so now here i found some more good picture examples:
(not all in perfect quality)
because it seams to be not allowed here to write in 'non english languages' i have to translate some picture comments.
The picture one "Carol" is nice.
The picture 2 is one found here as request "who is", but is optimized with "SmartCourve-PhotoShop-PlugIn".
The picture 3, i have done some corrections...
The picture 4 "zeigefreudige-oma-03.jpg" has the JPEG-Comment: (Bing translator) "view joyful women and grannies. Quality a very good photo! Very good lighting, sufficient sharpness, just photographed right pose, that resolution should be greater! The 'beauty' is in the eye of the beholder, because this woman is no longer young. But on the subject of "Pussy and Face" this photo belongs to the rather "best quality amateur photos"! About this quality I hope at least amateur Selfshoots and other amateur photos. The resolution must be like greater. This image will get 9 points out of 10 from me...".
The picture 5 "one of the best amateur pictures 1117577111.jpg" has the JPEG-Comment: (Bing-Translation) "That's an amateur image in comparatively very good quality! The lighting is very good, perfect the pose, the white balance correctly. and it is also relatively sharp! =super. The resolution is also acceptable, could be still greater. Overall, this photo belongs to the best samples of amateur photos! Like man that have!".
The picture 6 "Shaved-pussy-in-the-mirror.jpg" is a relatively good example, but not realy 'straight up in front'. (Bing translator) "Shaved-pussy-in-the-mirror, this relatively small format has a quite good quality, in contrast to the most other amateur self photos in miserable quality this amateur photo. So similar in quality and pose I would hope the self photos of show-joyful amateurs.".
Attached Thumbnails
Special - Carol content_012.jpg   Album trying to find more of this hot brunette user771110_pic331259_1361306235_SmartCurve.jpg  

woman cowering in prefered pose g9 straight up corrected, Tits and Glasses.jpg   zeigefreudige-oma-03.jpg  

one of the best amateur pictures 1117577111.jpg   Shaved-pussy-in-the-mirror.jpg  

Old 04-10-2013, 05:19 PM

i found anotherone picture, thats like what i want to see. But not realy correct in all states. It is good lightened, but in to low resolution and not realy 'straight up in front'. But quit nice.
This woman seams to be very young.
This is an image in virtually the art, which I looking pictures. Well lit. There are vulva, see breasts and face almost from scratch! The pose is not really cowering, but my basic idea comes close. Only the resolution is too small ....
Therefore, too little details in the vulva can be seen.
On the whole, however, it is a photo that comes very close to my search request.

*****EDITED WATERMARKED PHOTO REMOVED*****

Last edited by Mudbug; 11-02-2013 at 10:16 PM.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to alexandrio For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2013, 06:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexandrio View Post
i found anotherone picture, thats like what i want to see. But not realy correct in all states. It is good lightened, but in to low resolution and not realy 'straight up in front'. But quit nice.
This woman seams to be very young.
This is an image in virtually the art, which I looking pictures. Well lit. There are vulva, see breasts and face almost from scratch! The pose is not really cowering, but my basic idea comes close. Only the resolution is too small ....
Therefore, too little details in the vulva can be seen.
On the whole, however, it is a photo that comes very close to my search request.
wasnt this from katies world? its been a long time
The Following User Says Thank You to peterson65 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2013, 08:48 AM

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterson65 View Post
wasnt this from katies world? its been a long time
i don't know...

but i found some pictures here in other treads that would fit here in:
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/pict...ctureid=191106 https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/grou...ctureid=257490
In Group "Strict Full Frontal" they fits not realy, because not standing straight up, from head to toe all to see.
Old 04-15-2013, 09:07 AM

Thanked 8,588 Times in 903 Posts

Hmm.. got one, I think - is this exposed enough?
Attached Thumbnails
Ellen gespreid PICT2855.JPG  
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to naaktstel For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2013, 09:12 AM

Thanked 3,376 Times in 428 Posts

here is my wife
Attached Thumbnails
60232507.jpg  
Old 04-15-2013, 11:37 AM

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by naaktstel View Post
Hmm.. got one, I think - is this exposed enough?
Sorry NO! it's to dark, not straight up in front, and a bit blurry. You have another try.
The Following User Says Thank You to alexandrio For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2013, 11:42 AM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamlord View Post
here is my wife
nice. Good Pose. A bit to far away and prefered without clothing. - The privacy of your wifes face are well protected! That's right. ---

I found another picture in the wrong group "Strict Full Frontal" that belongs here in:
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/grou...ctureid=278520
Old 05-27-2013, 06:36 AM

Question LOOKING FOR BEST TAGS FOR SUCH POSES

I'm looking for best tags of such poses. Has anyone hints for me?
How would you call different in english the two poses of my first post?
cowering or crouching or any else?

how would you tag the first pic?
how would you tag the second pic?
"cowering nude woman"?
or
"nude woman in crouched stance"?
or
any other?

I wish to tag them with different keywords.

next questions:

- how would you call the pose of the first two pics in post #2?

- and how would you call the pose of pic 4 in post #2 and in post #3?

Thank you for your answers.

Last edited by alexandrio; 05-27-2013 at 06:50 AM. Reason: completitions
The Following User Says Thank You to alexandrio For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Asian Sex 20

4m:57s

07-16-2020
webcam chick

4m:16s

01-31-2005
Sex Wives 12

2m:17s