uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-01-2011, 05:04 PM

Default similar stories

Here are some stories I like, if you got something similar you can share here.

Story 1

Okay, this happened last night so i thought I would post again.

I have two friends that are in a lesbian couple. They are always trying to embarrass each other in public (pantsing each other, lifting bikinis up etc...). Anyways, we were all invited over to their flat for a beer and a chat. About ten of us were going, guys and gals. When we turned up Katy was sitting by herself in the front room with a big smile on her face. We aksed her what was going on and she said she would explain when everyone arribed. About 20 minutes later everyone was there and we demanded an explanation. Well, Katy told us that before we got there her and Jo, her girlfriend, were playing about in the bedroom. They were both naked and fooling about when Katy handcuffed Jo to the bed. She said it was only meant to be for fun, but her evil side kicked in and she decided to leave her like that! Of course, all the boys got very interested at this point. Katy said that Jo was currently tied to the bed, butt naked and very exposed!

Of course, that was all the encouragement we needed! We decided to mess with her a bit so i went and knocked on the bedroom door and asked if everything was okay. A voice came back saying everything was fine, she was feeling a bit ill and would be out soon. I could barely keep from laughing as I asked her if she wanted me to come in and get her anything. She practically screamed no through the door, and I walked away giggling.

We left it about two minutes then decided it was time. All 11 of us burst through the door and there, sure enough, was poor Jo tied to the bed. Her hands were cuffed above her and she was trying to roll into a ball to keep us from seeing anything. Of course, this would not do at all so Katy grabbed her legs and told her not to be shy. Jo was desperately trying to keep her modesty but Katy was too strong. A few of us girls got an evil idea and began to tickle her while she was tied up! It was sooo mean, but we couldn't help ourselves. She showed a lot more than she wanted to as she tried to get away, but after a few minutes we stopped. Katy was still holding her legs down so everyone could get a full view of her, and after a good laugh we all left the room.

Katy uncuffed her then, but it was about half hour later before she returned red faced and very embarrassed. I don't think she expected Katy to go that far, and I know we all got a show we wont forget!

Story 2

This happened about two weeks ago, and I thought i may as well post it here. I am getting married in a week and as is custom in the UK my girl friends took me out for a hen night. This is a true story, but I have added parts that my friends told me, and that pictures back up, to make it flow as there are sections i don't really remember due to the alcohol consumed that night!

I arrived at my bridesmaid's Karen's house and was told that they had my costume for the evening. I was given a bag full of stuff and told to go into the bathroom and change. When I got in the bathroom and opened the bag I knew I was in trouble. They had given me a pair of knee high boots, fishnet tights and a tiny mini-skirt. The outfit was topped off with a thin white tee-shirt with a big red "L" painted on the back. I stripped my own clothes off, except bra and panties, and started to get dressed. The fishnets felt wierd, and the skirt only just covered my thong! At that moment another of my friends, Liz, banged on the door. She told me i was allowed my thong but had to lose the bra if i was wearing one! Eventually I got the outfit on and went to meet them. There was much laughter and they then gave me a veil to wear and a belt full of condoms and dildos. Pictures were taken and drinks were poured. I was quite drunk before we even got out the door. As soon as we did the January weather had the effect they were looking for and my nipples shot straight out. The thin tee-shirt left nothing to the imagination, as the girls pointed out to anyone we met!

The rest of the night is a bit of a blur. i had way too many drinks and was made to do way too many embarrassing things. However, the end of the night I will always remember.

As we were walking home we had to cross a main road that has lights to let the pedestrians across. I just about staggered up to the lights and was resting there when the girls grabbed me. I put up a bit of a fight but the belt of sex toys was taken off and then I was handcuffed to the lights facing the main road. The girls then crowded round me. Karen started tickling me and I was screaming and begging for her to stop! She did, but then Liz produced a pair of scissors. I was screamin "NO!" as they advanced, but Liz slid the blade between my tee-shirt and slowly cut it off. As they ripped it away i was stunned, cars were beeping and people had gathered around to see what was going on. Karen then walked behind me and undid the button on my skirt. I was pleading with them all, but the alcohol had given them a wicked streak. The skirt was pulled down and i was left in just knee-high boots, fishnet stockings and a thong. My face was burning as more and more people were looking, but the cold made me shiver and was having an unwanted effect on my nipples. The girls then jumped in and quickly removed the boots and stockings. There I was, in the middle of the city, naked except for my thong. I thought they had finished their fun, but worse was to come. Liz went into her handbag and gave all ten of my friends permanent marker pens. They descended on me and began to draw over everything. A few friends even gave pens to strangers so they could leave good luck messages on my body. Finally they stopped when every part of my exposed body was written on, including my bum and boobs! Karen said that they had done enough and it was time to go home. I was so thankful that my ordeal was over, and even thanked the girls for stopping. It was that point when one of my other friends said i had misunderstood! It was time for them to go, not me! With that Liz walked over to me and in the middle of the street, tied to traffic lights, she pulled my thong down my legs and off my feet! They ran off leaving me naked in the city centre, screaming for them not to go. They were taking pictures as they went, cars were honking their horns and people were stopping to laugh.

Fortuantely they did not leave me, and a few minutes later some of them came back. However, they returned without my clothes! I was forced to streak home, about five minutes, in the freezing cold, butt naked and covered in pen. People shouted and cheered as I made my dash, my remaining friends not giving me any cover. I finally got home to a round of applause from the bridemaids, and the adrenaline wore off. I passed out on the sofa and did not wake for hours.

The magic marker pen is just coming off now, and I am sure there are hundreds of people in the town i live in that got good pictures of me that night! I forgive my friends, just, but have warned them they are getting it worse on their hen nights!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 12356416514a For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2011, 09:45 PM

Thanked 6,000 Times in 178 Posts
Default Thank you

Thank you for the post i enjpyed it have you got the marker and i'm sure i speak for a few or more by kindly asking if you would be willing to show us some photos of your hen night if able or if not you so we have a better image in our minds.
Old 06-02-2011, 04:48 AM

Lol, those stories are fiction. I found them on the internet.

My wife's name is Jill. She's 30 years old and she has fairly long, blonde hair. She's about 5'7", 125lbs with great hips and 36D breasts. She's quite breathtaking!

We were recently entertaining another couple (named Dave and Natalie) with whom we're pretty close. Dave and Natalie were over to our house this evening to celebrate Jill's 30th birthday. After a few party games and many drinks, Natalie pulled me aside to suggest giving Jill a good spanking for her birthday. Sounded like a plan to me! Jill had recently embarrassed me in front of her three closest girlfriends (they stripped me naked and tied me up outdoors! We do these sorts of things to each other a lot.) so this seemed to be a perfect opportunity for a little payback!

Well at this point, Jill was sort of dancing by her self in the living room and chatting with Dave who was seated nearby (checking out my wife no doubt).

Natalie decided to join her and the two started playfully feeling up each others asses and boobs. This was all part of Natalie's plan.

Dave and I were sitting back, enjoying the show, when Natalie started to remove her belt. Once it was off, she suddenly grabbed Jill by the wrists and pinned her arms behind her back. Natalie used her belt to tie Jill's arms back. Both girls were giggling playfully at what seemed to be harmless fun when Natalie said "We've all decided that it's about time the birthday girl got her birthday spanking!"

Jill was pretty drunk, so she was laughing harder than any of us at her predicament. I suppose she thought that we'd all take few swats at her butt and that would be that. "Are you ready?" Natalie asked grinning widely. "Oohh...I'm ready baby!" Jill replied jokingly. "OK" Natalie said and with that, she dropped to her knees in front of Jill.

"What are you doing" Jill asked, still giggling. Natalie reached up and started to unbutton Jill's jeans! "Oh No!" Jill squealed. Natalie unzipped Jill's jeans, offering everyone a peek at her pink cotton panties underneath. Dave and I were cheering her on at this point. Jill still seemed pretty amused about the whole thing. Natalie rose to her feet and gave Jill a little kiss on the lips. She then stepped behind Jill and stuck her fingers inside the waist of Jill's jeans.

"Don't you dare!" Jill screamed. With a sudden yank, Natalie pulled my wife's jeans down all the way to her ankles! Dave and I were cheering loudly now. Jill stood there, in the middle of the room, arms tied behind her back, pants around her ankles wearing only a blue tank-top and a tiny pink thong! Natalie led Jill by the arm over to where I was sitting (making her shuffle across the room in front of us all with her jeans around her ankles) and pushed her over my knee. Now everyone had a perfect view of her incredible ass. "Baby, this is payback for stripping me naked in front of your friends!" I said. Jill was kicking her feet trying to break free. I started counting as I spanked her sweet, thonged ass. Dave and Natalie counted along, all the way to 30!

After the 30th spank, Jill said "Oh you are SO going to pay for this!" I replied "Not tonight Baby. Tonight is all about you and we're not quite through with you yet!" I grabbed her around the waist and laid her face down on the floor. "You remember this game don't you dear?" I chuckled. "You Bastard! You wouldn't!" Jill gasped. "Dave. Grab her feet. Nat, you can help me strip the rest of these clothes off her!" I said.

"Nnoooo!" Jill wailed. Natalie Removed the jeans from Jill's ankles and then pulled her tanktop up her back , over her head and down her arms exposing a black, lacey bra. It barely covered her 36D breasts. We then stood Jill back up and Natalie began to unhook the shoulder straps of Jill's bra. Nat then reached around and unhooked the back, allowing Jilly's bra to drop freely to the floor.

There stood my gorgeous and drunk wife , her perfect big breasts exposed and heaving with excitement, in front of our friends with only her tiny pink thong to cover her. "We're almost done with you sweetheart. Just one more thing!" I said. "Oh God!" Jill uttered. "Lets get you outside so the neighbors can enjoy this too!" I laughed.

The three of us led my near naked wife out on to the patio and tied her arms behind her back to the rail, leaving her beautiful ass on display for anyone passing by on the street. After snapping a couple of pictures of Jill in this humiliating predicament, we turned to leave her on display when Jill squealed "Wait! Where the hell are you going?!" "Oh yes! I almost forgot Babe. Can you believe it? Guys, help me out here please."

I slid the tips of my fingers inside her little pink panties. Dave and Natalie did the same and on the count of 3, we pulled her panties all the way down her legs to her feet! Poor Jilly was left completely naked an tied up for all to see. She hung her head low in hopes that her hair would hide her face. "HEY GUYS!" I hollered to a group of teenage guys on the street. "CHECK OUT MY WIFE! NICE HUH?" They all cheered in agreement as their camera phones flashed away.

"Give us a sec alone guys." I asked, so Dave and Natalie returned laughing inside. "So how does it feel Baby, to be stripped naked in front our friends and tied up for the whole neighborhood to see?" I asked. "I've never been more turnrd on in my life!" she whimpered.

With that, I dropped to my knees in front of her and lightly kissed Jill's beautiful shaved pussy! I felt her starting to shudder more and more until she finally let out a loud moan of pure ecstacy! "Ohhhhhh... my... GOD!" Jill screamed into the night. Her naked body was glistening with sweat and still twitching in the moonlight. I rose to my feet while she panted heavilly, trying to catch her breath. With a kiss on the lips I said "Goodnight Baby!" and turned to go back indoors. "You bastard!" she managed with a heavy sigh.
The Following User Says Thank You to 12356416514a For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2011, 06:36 PM

“Can’t you read the sign? It says only three items per customer are allowed in the dressing room.”

Lori, Debbie, and Beth looked at each other in amazement. Here they were, three grown women in their early thirties, being spoken to as if they were small children by some officious salesgirl fully ten years their junior.

“Look,” Beth protested. “The top and the skirt are part of a matching set. You can’t really see one without the other. I’ve already got two outfits already – why can’t you count both pieces together as one?” She looked over at her friends. Lori and Debbie shrugged helplessly. Each of them already had three outfits in their hands.

“Only three items in the dressing room,” the salesgirl repeated. Primly attired in a two-piece suit and white blouse that was unbecoming to her young age, she was sitting on a stool at the door of the dressing room, putting price tags on new merchandise with a plastic hand-held tagging device. She barely looked up at them.

“I don’t believe this.” Beth shook her head.

The salesgirl regarded them dismissively. “I don’t make store policy,” she said, and went back to tagging the new merchandise. Frustrated, Beth handed over one of her other two outfits and the three women made their way inside the dressing room.

“What a b*tch,” Debbie muttered. Beth nodded in agreement.

“Somebody really needs to show her up,” Lori added with a sly grin. “Excuse me, but we need some help back here,” she called out sweetly.

Still holding the tagger, the salesgirl made her way reluctantly to the back of the dressing room. “I can’t stay back here, you know,” she complained. “I’m the only one on duty out there.”

“Well, I don’t see any extra people competing for your attention,” Lori snapped, grabbing the salesgirl roughly by the arm and propelling her into the extra-large handicapped stall at the far end of the room. Debbie and Beth followed close behind. “I guess it’s down to us to teach you a lesson about customer service.”

The salesgirl made a move to run, and Lori pushed her hard against the wall. Her shoulder blades hit with an audible thud. She looked frantically from one to the other as the three women closed in.

“Only three items allowed in the fitting room, wasn’t it?” Beth asked Lori.

“Yes, I believe that was store policy,” Lori answered, “and someone’s definitely got too many items.”

Lori grabbed the frightened salesgirl by the arm and brusquely began tugging at her jacket. “Wh-what are you doing?” her captive cried in alarm.

“Oh, just making sure that you’re compliant with store policy,” Lori answered nonchalantly. “For instance, with your jacket, blouse, skirt, and shoes, you’re already above the three-item limit. And this doesn’t even mention what else you might have on underneath!”

“Good idea!” said Beth. She grabbed the struggling salesgirl by the arms and held her still while Lori and Debbie pulled the jacket completely off.

“Liz Claiborne,” Lori read from the label. “Nice. Tell me, how much would something like this cost from here?”

“M-maybe about $60,” the girl mumbled, still immobilized by Beth’s grip.

“Now it’s on sale!” said Debbie, grabbing the tagger and slapping a price tag on the sleeve. With a pen she wrote a bold $45 – “for being slightly worn”, she explained. She shook out the garment and mounted it on a hanger, where it looked almost as good as new.

“Let’s see, what next?” Lori considered. “Well, since the skirt looked so nice with the jacket, maybe they ought to be considered as a complete set.”

The salesgirl’s eyes widened in horror and realization. “No!” she cried, struggling even harder in Beth’s grasp. Her legs kicked out, losing one of her shoes in the process. “No!” she wailed again as Lori’s fingers found the zipper of her skirt and pulled it open. The struggling salesgirl tried to open her legs to keep the skirt from sliding completely off her hips, but the combined pulling by Lori and Debbie was enough to wrestle it away. Finally they were able to work it off first one foot, then the other. By then both the girl’s shoes were off her feet, and Lori swept them out of the way along with the liberated skirt.

Lori held up the skirt critically. “I’d say this could go for another twenty bucks,” she said, handing it to Debbie, who dutifully tagged it and put it up on a hanger. “The shoes look a little worn, though. Maybe they should go on the clearance rack.”

Debbie regarded the squirming salesgirl, whose blouse now hung loosely over the top of her panty hose. “Think she’s compliant with policy yet?” she snickered.

“Well,” said Beth, “assuming she’s wearing a full set of underwear, I think we might still have a ways to go. That blouse, for instance, might have to go next.”

“No! Please!” The girl was beyond protesting now. Her pleas only elicited more snickers from her captors, however, as Lori opened the buttons of her white blouse, one by one, drawing out the process with excruciating slowness. The buttons undone, Beth reluctantly relinquished her hold so that Lori could pull the sleeves all the way off the girl’s arms. Then the filmy garment was completely pulled away, and the girl was left cringing in her bra, panties, and stockings, trying pathetically to cover herself with her arms.

Debbie put the blouse on another hanger. “I think, for this, a bargain at $14.99.” Lori and Beth nodded agreement, and Debbie tagged it promptly. The girl’s entire outer wardrobe was now hanging on the wall, virtually indistinguishable from the actual merchandise. “Well now,” she said, looking over at the salesgirl, “I believe she is now compliant with store policy.”

The girl stared back at sullenly, face burning with humiliation.

“Tough,” snapped Lori. “Store policy just changed.”

The hapless salesgirl tried to put up a resistance, but she was hopelessly outnumbered. First fighting, then pleading, and then crying, she was pinned against the wall as her captors pulled her panty hose down off her legs. “Help! Help!” she screamed out, no doubt in her mind what would happen next.

No one responded to her cries. The four of them were alone in the dressing room.

The three captors paused to survey their victim. It was almost impossible to equate the haughty, officious salesgirl of earlier with the sobbing creature before them, her body flushed from exertion and shame, only two brief, filmy articles of clothing left to protect her from complete indecency.

The salesgirl’s bra was white nylon, with a front close. Beth reached up with one hand and deftly flipped open the clasp. The cups fell to the sides, revealing a rather modest pair of breasts. “Ooh!” she squealed, “does your mommy let you work?” The other women hooted as the salesgirl sobbed even harder. Then the bra was pulled away completely and folded in a neat bundle on top of the panty hose.

Cowering helplessly, the salesgirl tried to curl in the corner in a frantic attempt to preserve the last of her dignity. Lori grabbed the back of her white panties and pulled them down off her rump, exposing the girl’s round white buttocks. In response, the girl clutched at the front of the waistband, trying desperately to keep her pubic area covered. A brief tug-of-war followed, but the frail nylon was no match for all that pulling. The panties finally tore away with a loud ripping sound, leaving the wretched salesgirl completely nude and sobbing, not a thing left.

“I don’t think we’ll be buying anything here after all,” said Lori. “Let’s put all this stuff back on the racks.” With that, they gathered up all the discarded merchandise, taking the salesgirl’s clothing with them, and left the stall.

“You’re not seriously going to put those panties out there with the rest of the lingerie, are you?” Beth whispered to Lori on their way out of the dressing room. “After all, they’re completely shredded beyond repair. I say we just leave them here.”

“But won’t she be looking for them out there?” whispered Debbie.

Lori shrugged. “So let her wonder,” she said, and tossed the panties into an empty stall.

Becky cowered in the dressing room stall covering her exposed breasts and crotch from the camera she knew was filming her from behind the two-way mirror. Her mind refused to work as her panic drove every thought from her head. She knew she could not stay in the dressing room forever, and that soon she would be missed by her always-prickly, supervisor, Mrs. Crawford.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 12356416514a For This Useful Post:
Old 06-04-2011, 12:17 PM

Got a new one. You guys can share your stories too.

I have been quite for a while, but thought I should share an experience I had. It was my 18th birthday and my friends, 6 girls and 3 guys, decided that we should go swimming. My birthday is in August so it was hot, but even so i should have got suspicious.

We all arrived and went to get changed. I put on my two piece bikini and put everything in a locker. Mt friend Jenny put her stuff in too and took the key. Then we headed for the pool. It was packed with people cos it was so hot. We had fun for an hour or so, splashing around and generally goofing off.

As i was swimming up in the deep end three of my girl friends came up beside me. They all started to sing "happy birthday" really loudly and I got embarrassed. When they had finished Jenny shouted out "seeing as it's your birthday I think you should do the next lap in your birthday suit!"

With that she grabbed my arms. As she did I felt my bottoms slip down my leg. I kicked and screamed trying to keep them on, but was sinking in the water so did not have any grip. As I did this I felt the clasp of my bikini top get undone. I struggled and kicked but it was too late. I surfaced out of the water in time to see my bikini passed to a guy friend on the side of the pool. I did not know what to do, and was panicing and bright red. My friends all got out of the pool but I guessed they would come back with a towel for me. I waited about ten minutes while everyone in the pool laughed and pointed. Then Jenny came to the side, clothed, with all my things from the locker. She said, "you want them? They'll be in the car!", then ran off. I thought the life guard would help, but she was wetting herself laughing.

I had to get out of the pool, run through the changing room, out the reception and into the car park, totally butt naked with everyone looking at me. Some people cheered, others tutted and made rude comments. I got outside and my friends let me into the car. They gave me my clothes and I got dressed. I then found out another guy who was there had a digital camera. Those pictures were posted all over!!

It was the most embarrassing thing ever to happen, but it started the trend of girls pranking each other on their birthdays, and I got Jenny back a few months later!! Except that time i made it 10 times worse. But that's another story!!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 12356416514a For This Useful Post:
Old 06-17-2011, 01:01 PM

Default update lol

THE MOST EMBARRASSING NIGHT OF MY LIFE!!!!

BY: Jill

It all started around Christmas time at college. My name is Jill and I am a student at Central Michigan University and I share an apartment with my best friend Erica. We live in a three-story co-ed apartment complex on the 3rd floor. We are friends with most of our neighbors and we hang out quite a bit with our next door neighbors Mike and Rob. We have lived next door to them for over two years so we know them pretty well. They are both good looking and really nice guys but Erica and I made a pack the day we moved in that we would never let anything happen with them because it would be to awkward if things didn’t work out.

It was a typical Tuesday night and nothing was going on. Erica and I were very bored so we decided to go next door and visit Mike and Rob. They were sitting on the couch being lazy watching TV and drinking beer, so we joined them. During the first commercial break Mike got up and went to the kitchen to get another beer. He asked us if we wanted anything to drink and we agreed. During the commercial Rob had started to flip through the channels with the remote and found an old Christmas cartoon “Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer”.

Mike and Rob have always been very creative at finding things to do to have fun so it didn’t surprise me when Mike came up with a new drinking game. We had to take a drink every time Rudolph’s nose lit up red. This game sounded fun, so the game was on!!! I stopped counting drinks after the 30th or 40th time his nose lit up. In a matter of 30 minutes we had quite a buzz going. The fun didn’t stop once Rudolph was done either. After the cartoon we moved over to the kitchen table and started playing more drinking games. After a couple hours of some pretty serious drinking we were all having a great time and feeling fearless.

Now ever since we have moved next door we have always been a tease and tortured Mike and Rob as much as we could. One of my favorite teases was to go over and visit in my boxers and t-shirt (no bra or panties). I think that this really drove them wild because when I did I it they were always really quiet and had a tendency to stare at me a lot. I know the whole time they were wondering it I was wearing anything underneath but they never asked and I never told them.

The mood around the apartment seemed to be a little different tonight. I think it had a lot to do with all of the alcohol we had all consumed that night. The boys seemed to be a little braver and more flirty than normal. Erica was even a little more outgoing than normal also. As far as myself, I have a tendency to get a little loud and mouthy when I drink a lot and tonight was one of those nights.

We decided to take a break from the drinking games and move back to the living room and watch some TV. Rob started flipping through the channels trying to find something good to watch and came across a Red Wings hockey game. It is a general rule that anyone living in Michigan has to be a hockey fan and we were no exceptions. I was cheering loudly for the Wings and the boys started to egg me on. They were saying that Tampa Bay was going to wipe the ice with the Wings and this comment got me pretty wound up. In hind site I now realize that they were messing with me because they are both Red Wing fans too, but I was to drunk to be thinking straight. The score was still 0-0 and this is when it happened. Mike said “I bet you the Wings are going to get their asses kicked tonight!!” I yelled back “Your ON!!, Ok what is the bet going to be?” He thought for a second and then he said, “The loser has to do a dare of the winners choice”. The rules were set and the game was on. Erica looked at me in disbelief that I had agreed to such a bet but I was drunk and I knew that the Wings were going to win anyways.

The game was good one. The score stayed tied at zero for the first period then early in the second the Wings scored. I pranced around the apartment gloating at every opportunity I got. Late in the second the Wings scored again. Now I was really confidant and talking loudly. I told Mike I was going to have some serious fun with him. Perhaps he could clean our apartment in the nude while I invited some girl friends over to study. Perhaps he could run around the complex naked the possibilities were endless and I was really talking. He was really quiet and not saying much. Of course it was probably hard for him to get a word in because I was running the show. Half way through the third period Tampa scored the score was now 2-1. Mike and Rob started to cheer and all of a sudden Tampa scored again. The score was now tied and there was only one minute left on the clock but I was still confident. By now we were all on the edge of our seats and then it happened. Tampa scored. My heart dropped. The buzzer went off. GAME OVER!!! The guys were jumping and cheering then they turned to me and just smiled. I sank deep into the couch. I didn’t feel like drinking or partying anymore I just wanted to go home. Even Erica had a shocked look on her face. What did I do? How did I get myself into this position? Then it hit me. We were just joking, it wasn’t a real bet, right? Mike said he wanted to step in the other room and discuss the dare with Rob so that they could come up with a good one. While they were gone I told Erica lets get out of her before they come back. She asked me what I was thinking? How could I make a bet like that with them? The boys returned quickly with even a bigger smile on their face.

I told them I wasn’t doing anything dares in fact I wasn’t real bet and I was going home. This is when Erica turned on me. I couldn’t believe my ears she was actually siding with the boys. She told them that I would have made Mike follow through and I would not have been nice. I could have killed her it was now three against one.

Rob went into the kitchen and got me another drink, which a guzzled right down. I was so nervous. What are they going to make me do? Mike started to speak “The dare is as follows. Go to the laundry mat in our apartment complex. Strip completely naked. Wash and dry everything I was wearing. I couldn’t leave or cover up until my clothes were washed and completely dry no matter who came in.” I was horrified. “No way!!!” I yelled. But they all kept saying that I had no choice the bet was already lost and it was too late to back out.

It was already 11:00PM and I figured the laundry mat would be empty at this time of the day so off we went. I told the boys they had to leave before I would start and they told me that I was not making the rules to this dare they were. I started to take off my shoes and socks and threw my socks in the washer. Rob kept on making this stripper music noise it was so distracting. I begged to boys to not make me do this but it didn’t help. I started to take off my shirt and now Mike was whistling. I threw my shirt in the washer. Next down came my jeans. Mike acted like it was more than he could handle and pretended to faint. I was now standing in the middle of the laundry with only my bra and panties on. I was so embarrassed. I have never done anything like this in my entire life. Rob walked over to me and gave me another drink he said I looked like I needed something to calm my nerves. He was right. I couldn’t bring myself to take my bra off. Then Rob offered to come over and help me. I didn’t want anyone to touch me so I unhooked my clasp and dropped my bra into the washer. I covered up my breast the best I could. The boys were now completely silent and just staring at me. I turned to Erica and said, “Help me please”. She walked over to me to help, I thought, instead she reached out and pulled my panties to my knees. She was laughing, the boys were laughing, and I was ready to cry. I stepped out of my panties and threw them in the washer and turned it on. I was now completely naked in front of three friends. My stomach was in knots.

The boys walked right up close to me and did some circles around me to check me out. “I give her a 9” said Rob, “ I will give her a 10” said Mike. He then made so comment about brave I was and what a hot body I had. I was having a hard time concentrating because after all I was the only naked person in the room. Erica went back to the apartment to get some more drinks for us. Once she left I felt really awkward standing there. She returned in a few minutes later and we all started to party again. I started to get used to the fact that I was naked and it didn’t really bother me that much anymore.

The washer finally stopped and I got up to get my clothes out and put them in the dryer. The boys walked over behind me and pretended to talk. I realized later that they just wanted to get a full view of my pussy when I bent over at the waist and reached down to the bottom of the machine, Oh well no secrets know I guess. I threw my clothes in the dryer and started it up. Another 45-50 minutes and I would be out of there and so far nobody else has shown up. About 15 minutes later the door to the laundry mat opened up. I was mortified. In came almost our entire floor. Apparently when Erica went to get some more drinks she ran into a couple our neighbors coming back from the bar and had to tell them the whole story and they just had to see for themselves. Now I was naked in front of 10 people, all of which I know personally. I will never be able to look them in the eyes again.

There was a regular party going on in the laundry mat and I seemed to be the entertainment. The door kept opening and closing and people kept on coming and going. It seems that once one person would leave they would tell two or three people and then those people had to come see. The dryer finally stopped and I ran over to get my clothes out and put them on. Mike announced to the crowd that he and Rob needed to make sure they were dry before he let me put them back on. I emptied out the dryer and placed all of my clothes on the top for inspection. They started to check each garment out to make sure it was dry. “Panties…. Check”, “bra…. Check”, “jeans…. Check”, “shirt…. Check”, “socks….check”, “shoes????, where are your shoes?” Mike asked. My shoes were still sitting on the floor right where I took them off. Mike and Rob had planned this the whole time. “The dare was to wash and dry everything I was wearing and I couldn’t get dressed or cover up until I did” Mike said. So I had to throw my shoes in the washing machine and start over.

By now the word had really spread and there was so many people in the laundry mat that I couldn’t walk anywhere without bumping into somebody. I was constantly be grabbed or touched the entire night. My shoes were finally in the dryer and my torture was almost over. I couldn’t wait. In a while the dryer stopped and I grabbed my shoes, picked up my clothes, and ran out of the laundry mat. I didn’t want to give the crowd the satisfaction of see me get dressed, so I ran all the way to my apartment as fast as I could. In a few minutes Erica, Mike, and Rob showed up at my apartment. Mike and Rob told me that it was the craziest thing they had ever seen and I had to be the coolest girl around to actually go through with it. Anyways, I have never done or had the desire to do anything like this before. This with out doubt has been the most embarrassing night of my life.

centraljill AT yahoo.com

P.S. In the back of my mind I stilled owed Erica for turning on me the way she did. I think that if she had stood by me when this whole thing started it would had have ended right there. I felt the need to get even so a few days later I invited Mike and Rob over for some revenge. Erica is a very heavy sleeper and always sleeps naked. So early one morning we snuck into her bedroom, pulled the covers off her bed, and watched her sleep totally naked for about hour. When she finally woke up and seen us watching her the look on her face was priceless.
Old 06-17-2011, 05:01 PM

[QUOTE=12356416514a;952601]THE MOST EMBARRASSING NIGHT OF MY LIFE!!!!

BY: Jill

Awesome.
Old 06-17-2011, 05:13 PM

thx I like kinky stuff at laundry lol

This is a dare I found on getdare. It's not really a story, more like a dare for someone else to do.

Wear the shortest skirt you own, a thin tight white vest, a dark coloured bra and a thong, then go to a launderette and sit beside one of the washing machines as if you are waiting for one to become available, now from the point you sit down you have exactly five minutes to get your thong and your bra off and into the washer with the rest of your clothes that you weren’t wearing, (you cannot use a bathroom) you can wait until the laundrette is at its most emptiness as long as you don’t wait over five minuets or you can just wait until everyone is looking in another direction, but before that five minuets is up you have to take both your bra off and thong, now when you have done this weather you have attracted attention to yourself or not you should then load your washing and sit back down in a seat that faces someone, if you chose to sit opposite a male then you should sit with your feet apart but your knees touching,

now use your phone and set a timer for eight minuets and put it in your pocket, then after counting 136 seconds in your head close your eyes and lean your head as if you were tired, now when your eyes are closed count in your head again to 45 seconds and slowly allow your legs to part until they match your feet, stay like this with your eyes shut until your alarm goes off (this should give some lucky guy one hell of a view, shaving is up to you)

But if you chose to sit opposite a woman then you obviously went for the easy option and now your going to suffer for it do the same as above but instead set your alarm for 20 minutes and ajust yourself so that your skirt is hiked up and after the 136 have passed and you close your eyes then you have to slide down your seat so that your skirt is above your pussy and stay like that until your alarm goes off

Or if the laundrette is empty which happens from time to time then sit down facing a window or near a window, wait 136 seconds lie down, hike your skirt above your pussy or if you lie on your front then above your ass and close your eyes and wait for your alarm to go off, this way people out side can see your full exposure and you cant get in trouble for the mishap.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 12356416514a For This Useful Post:
Old 06-26-2011, 04:04 PM

After my youngest daughter qualified she found herself put in charge of the halls of residence since she was the only qualified nurse still living in. She would give the students a hard time over everything. Cleaning, noise, general behaviour, and boys. She’d been doing this job, unpaid, just free rent I think for about six months when the other nurses living in decided they had enough. When said to her that there where worse things than finding oneself in the porters lounge naked. My daughter took the hint for a few weeks. Then went back to her old ways. Nurses are not know for giving warnings once never mind twice. My daughter was grabbed and stripped naked. “Next time we’ll take the hair of your head as well and why should only the porters have the fun”.

My daughter minded her P’s and Q’s for a good while after that but eventually slipped back into her old ways. She’d been up to see us for the weekend and returned to her room on the Sunday tea time. She’d just set foot inside the lower door when she was grabbed, stripped, pubically shaved and then taken outside (still naked now 23 years old) and with her hands handcuffed behind her back around a lamp post or sign post was left like that. At least half a dozen people saw her before a porter came running along with a pair of bolt cutters and a blanket. Which just goes to show that porters do have better sense than student nurses.

The only other little stories that I have is as follows.

On my eldest daughters 21st birthday they decided to give her then boyfriend, who became her first husband a treat. The girls knew he was coming around to see her that evening with birthday gifts after he got of work. They grabbed her stripped her and shaved her. They then tied her up on or to her bed. She pleaded and pleaded but they wouldn’t let her go. Her boyfriend arrive and was told she was upstairs. What a birthday present for him and it wasn’t even his birthday.

My eldest daughter was promoted to being a sister and she was grabbed and stripped to pants and bar then dunked in a bath of ice water.

My youngest daughter eventually moved back to Newcastle and got a job working in the same hospital has her mother. Eventually ending up on the same unit. She’d met a boy, now her husband and decided to get married. The girls took her out for the usual hen night. On the way home they grabbed her and stripped her to her pants and bra. And decided to leave her cuffed to a lamp post. Whilst they where struggling to strip her my wife tried to intercede which resulted in her being jumped on and one girl saying that the mother of the bride should be more supportive of her daughter and they began to strip her. They where carried off the bus in pants and bra’s and handcuffed through a gate railing. My daughter lashed out and hit one of them and said that would cost her and yanked down her knickers. These where removed fully and hung out of reach on thee railings. The girls got back on the bus and drove off. They basically did a large circle leaving my wife and daughter like that for around 10 minutes which was more than long enough with taxi’s and pedestrians passing by.

The last story was my wife’s 50th birthday. She was doing her rounds and went into the sluice she was surprised to she her two daughters there and then realised. She was grabbed stripped and carried to the bathroom where a crowd of friends where waiting.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
shi nic yummy01

3m:01s

02-07-2005
Pinar De Rocha Stage Stripping

9m:05s

01-01-2015
BBC 3some

0m:50s

03-07-2019
RPReplay Final1687549416