Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Exhibitionists & Voyeur
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-13-2010, 11:24 PM

Thanked 2,076 Times in 170 Posts
Default Vancouver?

Does anyone have pics form the Vancouver Ride?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to somebcguy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-14-2010, 03:09 AM

Thanked 5,142 Times in 369 Posts

OK, I've finally uploaded my photos from London. Here's all 340 of them. http://www.flickr.com/photos/3553839...7624146209453/
(This is why I wanted to use something like flickr rather than trying to upload them here, hah). I've classed them as 'moderate', so you might have to login in order to view them. I haven't really quality controlled them much. They are pretty much all the photos I took.
I will post some of the best ones below.

But before that, just a few things I want to mentioned about the whole experience:

a) there were loads of people gathered around a single woman at the start. I think she was a french spokesperson for wnbr, because I saw her give a couple of interviews. She was hot:

b) there was a designated area with boundary wire containing a few naked people in it. There were loads of photographers around it. I got a few shots of it myself:

c) I notced the blonde straw-hat girl from last years ride was also here. I think my best shots are of her (such as this:
and a couple of the photos below. At the end I only caught her when she was getting dressed, and only got this lame shot. Oh well:

d) From checking a lot of other galleries, this blond girl was covered up at both the beginning parts of the ride and at the end. But I managed to get a shot of her in the middle when she opened up Shame it's a blurred shot.. but what can you do?.. If anyone else can find another shot of her, it'd be much appreciated. I know she's on facebook, and her friend posted in the wnbr group saying she's gonna upload some photos, but she hasn't yet. ><

e) I think the girl on the tandem is indeed the same girl with the gold nipples from the previous ride:
But the girl with her this time is a different one I think. They're both so hot, my favourites from the ride, but I didn't get a shot of them. One cool thing is how they both stood around for a good 10 minutes after the ride posing for photos, and I was pretty much right next to them just subtly gawking at them. Just before she went a little bit into the carpark to get dressed (followed by about 20 cameramen mind you) after having loads of shots taken of them she said in a whimsical way something like "remember guys, this is about reducing fuel consumption!".

f) For future reference I think best shots can definitely be obtained in mid-ride at a point where we crossed the bridge it was a really great background for photos and it seems many people stayed and took photos there. I should have stayed there too I think..
Also at the end of ride are also the great time but as I said before, my battery ran out too soon. But not before I got a few ok shots. Also a little dance broke off not long after the end of the ride, which was quite a nice sight The photos doesn't really do it justice. The french spokesperson joined in too

g) the sparkly girls (including that french one it seems) are promoting a festival called 'the secret garden party'. They're pretty hot, but it's less sexy if they're there because of work I think :/

h) stewards weren't so hot this time, and they were clothed.. (they were told to I believe):
I was really looking forward to seeing some of those previous ones, but I dont think they were even there.

Ok now onto the best of my photos (these have been resized though, originals are on flickr):

1) biker chick. She was with the painted guy posing for a long of photos. She didn't seem shy at all, and a lot of people had their photos with her
2) glittergirl. She was one of those secret garden girls.
3) glittergirl in pink.
4) 3 of these secret garden girls from behind. The french spokesperson girl is with them it seems.
5) strawhat girl 1. I like this one a lot
6) strawhat girl behind. This is my favorite shot of my whole set. Just the way she turned around at that point, giving me such a sweet unintended pose.
7) strawhat girl #3. She has such a great butt. <3
8) the flower painted girl again. She doesn't look so grumpy now. I always seemed to notice her.
9) + 10) blonde with glasses and nice boobies. nuff said.

-more to come-
Attached Thumbnails
glittergirl.jpg   sparklepink.jpg  

partybutt.jpg   stawhat1.jpg  

stawhatbutt.jpg   stawhatbutt2.jpg  

flowergirl.jpg   blondeglasses.jpg  

blondglasses2.jpg  

Last edited by spacecake; 04-21-2022 at 12:50 AM. Reason: *****removed on request*****
Old 06-14-2010, 03:41 AM

my photos continued:

1) awsome girl, or called punk girl previously. This was the only person I actually asked to take a photo of. She was next to me when we were stationary, and I just turned to her and asked, and she's was happy to.
2) there was an american girl I noticed at the beginning of the ride, but she was pretty much covering herself. But I got a couple of shots still, this was the dance at the end of the ride
3) just a good boobie chance shot
4) This girl with the fringe has such a pretty face. Here's a rare shot I took of her from behind.
5) This is the blonde that was covered except for a small portion of the ride. (if you can find others please post them)
6) It's a trio of sexy girls, including the awesome straw hat one.
7) painting lady. At the beginning of the ride there were moments when you could see her boobs. Such as this one.
8) hot lady with just a helmet
9) Naked blonde at the end of the ride. She didn't seem that happy to get her photo taken at this point. There's a closeup shot of her pussy on someone elses' flickr.
10) Another shot of the dance at the end of the ride, featuring some favorites.
Attached Thumbnails
awesomegirl.jpg   americanchick.jpg  

boobs.jpg   fringbutt.jpg  

hotblonde.jpg   hottrio.jpg  

paintinglady.jpg   nakedhelmet.jpg  

nakedblonde.jpg   danceparty.jpg  

Old 06-14-2010, 04:11 AM

Just a couple more shots of mine.

1) a group shot at the end
2) quite a pretty lady with sunglasses. That someone on flickr definitely likes a lot.
You guys should check out his photos (he's the guy that took the closeup of that blonde's crotch that I mentioned earlier).. Wow, he's a daring photographer for sure. All of his photos are hot.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/38602549@N05/
Attached Thumbnails
groupshot.jpg   shades.jpg  

Old 06-14-2010, 05:35 AM

Thanked 56,856 Times in 819 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 024289 View Post
Just returned home from the London event (attendance was a last minute decision but made it on time).

My initial emotion is disappointment. This was my second time attending (purely for viewing purposes, you understand), but it was nowhere near as good as 2009. The female:male ratio seemed to be inferior, and it seemed as though the majority of the girls only went topless.

I know the ride started in South-West London, so I may not have seen those folks who started there if they didn't cycle through Hyde Park (I assume they didn't). Hopefully they'll show up in other photo galleries.

The friend of the girl with the wicker, floppy hat from last year was back. I think it was her painted in gold, anyway. She only went topless this time around.

Anyway, the photos (and a couple of videos) are uploading now, so I'll post the best of the batch shortly.
And the more that these girls are mobbed by a gang of fully clothed camera weilding males, the less chance there is that they will go nude.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 1Mnue1 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-14-2010, 06:32 AM

Thanked 8,807 Times in 269 Posts
Default Thanks!

Those are some great pics Danzo! Thanks for the selection and link to your full set on Flickr.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wizworm For This Useful Post:
Old 06-14-2010, 06:44 AM

Thanked 8,807 Times in 269 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by somebcguy View Post
Does anyone have pics form the Vancouver Ride?
Sorry somebcguy, but all I can find from Vancouver are pics from previous years. I did find some videos on youtube though from the 2010 ride. Nothing great but better than nothing, right?

hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23s9PP4TDio
hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSVbHp0suFc

For whatever reason, pictures from WNBR in any Canadian city are hard to come by. Probably because there aren't as many riders. But judging from those Vancouver videos there seem to have been a ton more people there than in Toronto, so hopefully photos will show up. I don't know why but Toronto's WNBR event is much smaller, especially the gathering at the begining. More people = more cameras = more photos.

Hopefully more pics/videos from Toronto/Vancouver/Montreal/Halifax will show up in the coming days. I'll keep Vancouver in mind when I'm browsing and post anything I find here.

Last edited by wizworm; 06-14-2010 at 06:50 AM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wizworm For This Useful Post:
Old 06-14-2010, 07:13 AM

Default New Orleans?

Anyone having more of this beauty from this years New Orleans ride?

br.

Joan S.
Attached Thumbnails
WNBR 2010 New Orleans 1.jpg  
Old 06-14-2010, 08:36 AM

Thanked 11,200 Times in 443 Posts
Default WNBR Brighton 2010 Videos

Just posted three Rapidshare links from the above. Vidcaps in my earlier posts.

Go here:

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=92460

Two more large files to come.

Enjoy
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to nacko2 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-14-2010, 10:29 AM

Thanked 60,047 Times in 1,395 Posts

Attached Thumbnails
NakedBike.JPG  

Tags
wnbr, wnbr 2010, wnbr brighton, wnbr brighton 2010

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily