uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-18-2011, 12:09 PM

Default Flea Market

A few weeks ago I went to a flea market. It's normally very boring other than the occasional cheaply priced items- not really any attractive women. As I browsed a young woman (18ish) caught my eye. She was wearing a blue top that covered her from neck to hips, but that's not what interested me. Her shirt was very thin and she did not wear a bra. She was fairly young so her firm c-cup tits were shaped exquisitely. When she turned to the side, the shape of her tits were accentuated and her cross slung purse also helped my view. Her slightly puffy 2 inch areola and 1/4 nipples were visible, but I could not distinguish color. Little did she know that she made my day when she decided not to wear a bra.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to hotdoggeek For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2011, 01:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginas1989 View Post
Yes, you unfortunately fell victim to a case of a gal who didn't actually realize she was showing it. If we don't know (and aren't intending to) show nipples that is an extrememly embarrassing situation, probably similar to your balls hanging out and being visible up your short's leg.

But you learned the lesson, just never admit to seeing nip until you KNOW for sure the woman is aware of it... even then sometimes we want to show, but if you call us out on it, it becomes too awkward, so yeah better to not mention it at all.
You mean you don't want compliments on it and us describing to you how much we enjoyed looking down your blouse? Now you tell us! The next thing you're going to say is, you don't want us men to point out that your ass cheeks are hanging out of your mini skirt.
Old 09-19-2011, 02:24 PM

Thanked 21,505 Times in 1,566 Posts
Default cold nips

I just returned from a shopping trip to the local big box store.
My wife went into the walk-in cooler to get some produce while I waited outside.
A 20 something girl with A cup breasts, no bra, under a tight black t-shirt was in there, and came rushing out. You could hang your coat on her nipples! She rushed over to her friend (who had a pretty nice rack) and stood there several minutes rubbing her breasts to try to warm them up! Her boyfriend helper her out by giving her a warm hug.

Made my shopping trip.

DR
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to DRDavenport For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2011, 09:50 PM

Thanked 16,227 Times in 1,127 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRDavenport View Post
I just returned from a shopping trip to the local big box store.
My wife went into the walk-in cooler to get some produce while I waited outside.
A 20 something girl with A cup breasts, no bra, under a tight black t-shirt was in there, and came rushing out. You could hang your coat on her nipples! She rushed over to her friend (who had a pretty nice rack) and stood there several minutes rubbing her breasts to try to warm them up! Her boyfriend helper her out by giving her a warm hug.

Made my shopping trip.

DR
Haha, this almost-same exact thing happened to me when my wife and I were at a co-op a few months ago. Except her boyfriend didn't give her a hug; he kinda gave her the "it's your own fault--I told you not to go braless today" type of look.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2011, 01:00 AM

Long time lurker, first time poster.

Anyway, this happened to me last semester in college. I was taking a history course and the teacher would always wear these jacket and shirt combinations, but she almost always left the jacket open. It was obvious that she would not always wear a bra because some days, she would be more, shall I say, concerned about the positioning of her jacket. I would zone out in class and just take peeks at her chest on the days she would basically let us. They were rather small, no larger than a B I can safely assume (I'm bad at these measurements >_<). But anyway, there was one day where I was completely out of it for the whole day. This was my last class of the day so I was content to just zone out and take peeks at her, but this day was different. Instead of her usual types of combinations, she wore a very loose blouse with a deep cut. I said to myself, "class is gonna be interesting today." No more than 5 minutes into class, she's bending over, rummaging around in her bag for something and I could tell she was either wearing a loose bra or not wearing one at all because I could see most of her chest; part of it covered only slightly by her hair. Undeterred, I went on with class, paying extra attention to her shirt and how much she moved. Then, we were in the middle of group, in-class work when one of my teammates asked her for help. She walked over to us and stood next to him and leaned forward. It was a full view of her perfectly small breasts, dark and erect nipples. The rest of class didn't matter after that flash. She almost gave up a couple more, but her hair, from where I was sitting, kept getting in the way. I wanted to take a picture but being in the front of class with the teacher being the target of my lens would have proven...dangerous.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to HyuugaNeji For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2011, 01:34 PM

Default New stories please

I had three fine downblouses with nippleshow in the last few days.
What did you see?
Old 10-02-2011, 11:23 PM

Default Friend's Mom

When I was younger, I was fascinated with the mother of a good friend of mine. She's average height (5'4" or so) with a pretty face, short-ish dirty blonde hair, and a slightly curvy/plump figure (not quite bbw but thick hips/ass). My friend and I were biking at a park and his mother came by to give him a ride home. She was helping him load his bike into the trunk of her car, and as she did, she leaned over and I could clearly see down her shirt (which was a low cut t-shirt, if i recall correctly). I was standing 5 or 6 feet away so I couldn't see all the way, but it was clear she wasn't wearing a bra. Her breasts weren't huge (I'd later determine they were a small B-cup/large-A) but they were lovely--nice creamy complexion, nicely exposed. I was dying to see more but had no idea what to do, so I just enjoyed the sight. She must have been leaning over for a minute so I got a great look, and the image is burned into my head to this day.

Another time, I was at my friend's house and we were hanging out at his kitchen table. One of his younger brother's toys was on the floor, and we were messing around with it (i.e. kicking it) out of boredom (it was some strange, old-fashioned wooden toy--I think you had to stack blocks in a certain way). Either way, his mom came over and saw us. Noticing we weren't using the toy properly, she knelt down to show us how to use it (neither of us cared, but we let her go on with it anyway). Unlike my first glimpse (with the bike), she was kneeling right in front of me. Again, she was wearing a loose fitting red t-shirt, and as she tinkered wit the toy, I got an up close eyeful of her lovely cleavage. She clearly was not wearing a bra this time. I feigned interest in her toy demonstration while I stared down her shirt. Her breasts were almost completely exposed--the only thing I couldn't see were here nipples, although her shirt was achingly close to revealing them. I stared and stared, and I don't think she noticed. From then on, I had a huge crush on her and I still fantasize about her to this day.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to lgnclark For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2011, 04:48 AM

my first downblouse experience worth mentioning was when i was just out of high school. my sister had a bunch of her friends over for a new years' sleepover party. i knew most of them already, but one, a couple of years younger than me, i had never met before. she was very cute -- slim, with firey red hair (natural, not dyed) and pleasantly small breasts. (for what it's worth, she still has an incredible body to this day.) she was a bit of a geek herself, and one of the first girls i had met who actually enjoyed a conversation about science and computers, but i didn't find this out until late, just before everyone was getting ready for bed. this turned out to be very good timing for me.

at this point i might otherwise have gone off to do my own thing while my sister and her friends hung out for several more hours before bed; but since this girl and i were deeply engrossed in a conversation we continued to hang out after she changed into one of those pajama tops with a very loose neckline. we were alternately sitting on the floor, on couches, walking around, even played some video games, and at least half a dozen times she leaned forward enough for me to see her entire breast with just the briefest glimpse of nipple. i took every opportunity i could find to get my self in just the right position for a perfect view when the opportunity arose -- i'm pretty sure she never had any idea.

needless to say i developed a huge crush on her. (a couple of years later, i actually got a chance to act on that crush for one wonderful, if far too brief, night. i've tried to make that happen again with no luck.)
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to christmas232 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2011, 03:31 AM

i had a great downblouse today at my local supermarket in the checkout line a middle aged gal was unloading her cart onto the belt she was standing at the front of the cart reaching into it to place her items on the belt every time she would bend down to grab some items i would have a great view she was unloading the cart front to rear so each time she reached in the view got better the last time time she reached in her bra gaped enough that i could see her nipples
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to lnsb For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2011, 02:06 PM

Default Friend's Mom revisited

Quote:
Originally Posted by lgnclark View Post
When I was younger, I was fascinated with the mother of a good friend of mine. She's average height (5'4" or so) with a pretty face, short-ish dirty blonde hair, and a slightly curvy/plump figure (not quite bbw but thick hips/ass). My friend and I were biking at a park and his mother came by to give him a ride home. She was helping him load his bike into the trunk of her car, and as she did, she leaned over and I could clearly see down her shirt (which was a low cut t-shirt, if i recall correctly). I was standing 5 or 6 feet away so I couldn't see all the way, but it was clear she wasn't wearing a bra. Her breasts weren't huge (I'd later determine they were a small B-cup/large-A) but they were lovely--nice creamy complexion, nicely exposed. I was dying to see more but had no idea what to do, so I just enjoyed the sight. She must have been leaning over for a minute so I got a great look, and the image is burned into my head to this day.

Another time, I was at my friend's house and we were hanging out at his kitchen table. One of his younger brother's toys was on the floor, and we were messing around with it (i.e. kicking it) out of boredom (it was some strange, old-fashioned wooden toy--I think you had to stack blocks in a certain way). Either way, his mom came over and saw us. Noticing we weren't using the toy properly, she knelt down to show us how to use it (neither of us cared, but we let her go on with it anyway). Unlike my first glimpse (with the bike), she was kneeling right in front of me. Again, she was wearing a loose fitting red t-shirt, and as she tinkered wit the toy, I got an up close eyeful of her lovely cleavage. She clearly was not wearing a bra this time. I feigned interest in her toy demonstration while I stared down her shirt. Her breasts were almost completely exposed--the only thing I couldn't see were here nipples, although her shirt was achingly close to revealing them. I stared and stared, and I don't think she noticed. From then on, I had a huge crush on her and I still fantasize about her to this day.

Some shots I saw posted on the forum that reminded me of the view...
Attached Thumbnails
041911 007.JPG   050511 001.JPG  

attachment-22.jpg  

Last edited by admin; 11-30-2011 at 10:50 PM.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to lgnclark For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
ANAM485

4m:16s

11-24-2022
My Movie 0

1m:21s

11-11-2023
Fox Naughty TV Moments Russian TV

0m:31s

03-06-2004
BOWA0607