uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Exhibitionists & Voyeur
Login
or
Register

Old 05-22-2016, 01:22 PM

Thanked 3,986 Times in 247 Posts
Default Playing Pool

We were invited to the British GP with one of our suppliers. Hospitality etc. included.

We went up by train from London, we lived in an apartment in Wigmore Street W1, so walked up to the station from there.

We had a great day and had far too much to drink and caught the bus back to Milton Keynes for the train journey home.

Georgina was wearing a very short skirt and tight top, no underwear. At that time she was totally shaved. She was unknowingly flashing her bits at everyone on the train, as she had unknowingly done all day in the hospitality tent and the grandstand.

When we arrived back at Kings Cross it seemed like a good idea to find a bar for another drink. We found this bar in Shaftesbury Avenue, I think it was called Burltington Berties. It was about 8pm on a Sunday evening and there were loads of couples in the bar. We bought drinks and looked for a table, walking upstairs we found they had a pool table. I followed her upstairs and could see everything!

We put our money on the table and waited for our turn on the table. They were playing winner stays on. I went up first. I have to say that I am not that good and was off at the end of that first game. Then it was Georgina's turn. She is good. Very good.

She attracted some attention, some for the short skirt and some for the ripped fishnets, being obviously braless (38Es) and a bit obviously drunk. She won the toss and made the first break. I could see the peak of interest in the men behind her as she leaned over to make her break. The guys moved around the table to watch her bend over to take each shot, and when she leant right across the table to take a difficult shot and lifted one of her legs all eyes were glued to her c*nt.

Even though she was drunk she beat the guy that beat me, and the next two guys. By this time even the girls were walking behind her wrecked fishnets to see her naked bottom. Some giggles and low voiced comments, that I could hear because they didn't know we were together.

We went home to Wigmore Street and had drunken sex. Next day we went out to lunch in Marylebone Lane. Once she had a drink I told her about what she had done last night.

She was part mortified at showing off her naked c*nt, but also quite pleased how brazen she had been and given such pleasure to so many people.

I don't have any photos from that evening, but these might help set the scene!
Attached Thumbnails
DSCN0100 GG Indianapolis 2.JPG   File1471a.jpg  

Oven timer.jpg  
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to johnnieuk For This Useful Post:

Tags
drunk, no bra, no knickers, public flashing

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Foolin02

1m:00s

07-10-2005
Christmas Strip

3m:31s