uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-10-2016, 06:07 AM

Default The Adventure Continues

After watching my wife Renee play with another man on our honeymoon cruise, I became infatuated with the idea of watching her play with someone else. Of course what happened on the cruise turned out to be a one-time thing and a few years later, we split up.

However, the “hot-wife” thoughts were still in my head and I vowed to find another woman that would at least be curious about the idea and maybe willing to try it. The idea of swinging also appealed to me, but there was just something more erotic about the thought of someone who was committed to me sharing her charms with another man, or another woman for that matter.

Michelle and I met online – starting off as friends but as time went on, we became more than that. She lived up in the New England area and I lived down South, so there was a distance issue. That never stopped us though and soon enough, cyber and phone sex became parts of our daily routine. We learned each others' likes and dislikes quickly, and that’s when I found out about her interest in toys – and in other women.

None of my exes had been into either toys or bisexuality as far as I knew so this was truly a revelation for me on both fronts. Michelle’s ex did not like the idea of her being with other women so the opportunity to pursue this was new for her too. I found the idea of watching her with another woman incredibly exciting and I actively encouraged her to explore it thinking maybe it would pave the way for other things as well.

Since I was okay with her “bi” side, Michelle told me of an encounter during a party at her house that she had never told her husband. Amy was a long-time family friend who had moved out of state for a new job. She had come back as a sort of mini-vacation to visit family and friends and decided to surprise Michelle at the party. As expected, Michelle was very pleased to see her and they spent most of the evening catching up.

After a few drinks, neither of them was feeling any pain and inevitably, the subject of men and sex took over the conversation. Amy had been without a steady man for a while now as she got settled in to her new life. Michelle mentioned that it was a good thing Amy had a “B.O.B.” (battery operated boyfriend) to keep her satisfied between lovers and Amy gave her a blank stare. Amy told Michelle that she had never had a BOB or any other toy for that matter.

Michelle was taken aback by this and asked Amy how she got herself off when the urge arose. Realizing what she said, Michelle started to say something else but Amy cut her off and said she just used her fingers. Michelle grabbed Amy’s hand and told her she had something to show her. They both went to Michelle’s bedroom and Michelle closed the door. As she went to join Amy, she made a quick decision and turned around to lock the door as well.

She pointed to a drawer below the bed and told Amy to open it. Michelle said that Amy’s mouth dropped wide open as she discovered the drawer was full of all kinds of sex toys. While admiring the collection, Amy discovered Michelle’s butterfly strap-on. It was molded in the shape of a butterfly but had a small dildo attachment that fit just inside her pussy while the whole thing vibrated. This allowed internal and external stimulation.

Just to get a laugh, Amy tried it on over her jeans first just to see how it would fit. Michelle laughed and said that she wasn’t going to get much enjoyment out of it that way but if she wanted to, she could take off her jeans and panties and try it out for real.

Embarrassed but excited, Amy quickly shed her jeans and panties and tried the butterfly on again, spreading her legs and slipping the attachment inside her. With it in place, Michelle switched it on and started Amy off on a medium setting. Immediately, Amy closed her eyes and let out a low moan. Michelle could see her knees beginning to buckle and guided her to the bed to lie down. Amy was writhing her hips and enjoying the toy when it slipped out of place. Michelle leaned down to adjust it and told me she couldn’t help herself. She kissed Amy’s smoothly shaven mound and then looked up for a reaction.

Sensing that Amy didn’t mind, she pulled the toy away just a little so she could get to Amy’s wetness. She gave her slit a little flick with her tongue and then began licking her clit, eliciting moans from Amy. Just when things were about to get really exciting, there was a knock at the door. It was Amy’s brother wanting to know what they were doing in there. Amy quickly pulled the butterfly out of her and slipped her jeans back on, getting herself in order before going back out to the living room.

Later that evening, Michelle found Amy on the back patio deck talking with a few of their friends. After a while, they found themselves alone and Michelle went to speak but Amy spoke first saying, “I can’t believe you licked my clit like that!” Michelle started to apologize for what had happened saying that she just got carried away. Amy stopped her mid-sentence and told her it was fine and that she was actually about to grab Michelle’s head and pull her in tighter when they were interrupted!

Amy moved closer to Michelle and explained that while this was her first time using a toy, it wasn’t her first time playing with another woman. She went on to say that she had several drunken encounters with friends back in college. While Amy never initiated these encounters, she never denied any advances which were usually in the form of either a kiss or an intimate touch.

Michelle was dumbfounded by this confession from Amy. Amy sensed her confusion and looked around to make sure they were still alone. Amy leaned in closer and gave Michelle a little peck on the lips and said she hoped they would get a chance to do it again. Michelle was dripping wet with all that had taken place and all the sexy talk and had to resist going in and finishing herself off!

After everyone had left, Michelle and her hubby cleaned up a bit before going to bed. She had full intentions of getting fucked hard that night so you can imagine her disappointment when she found him passed out in his chair. She covered him with a blanket and climbed the stairs to their bedroom.

Michelle knew she wouldn’t be able to sleep without a good orgasm and opened her toy drawer. There it was! When she and Amy had been interrupted, she had simply thrown the butterfly toy back in the drawer while Amy pulled her pants back on. She knew she ought to clean it up but then had a wicked thought.

She undressed and lay down on the bed. She looked at the butterfly toy knowing that it had been inside her friend just hours earlier. She could still smell Amy’s scent on the dildo part and then took it in her mouth to get one last taste of her friend. After she got it all nice and wet, she then put it on and slid the dildo inside her pussy. She felt so naughty doing this, and it didn’t take long before she came hard fueled by the thoughts of what would have happened if she and Amy had not been interrupted.

Michelle saw Amy several times before she left to go back home but they never got a chance to resume what had started that first night. Two things were for certain though – Michelle had gone further with a woman that night than ever before and she was eager for more! After hearing her tell this story, I knew she really wanted to play at least with other women, but the next thing that happened confirmed that she was willing to play with others in general.
Old 08-20-2016, 11:14 AM

I thought I had lost all of these but I found some pics on an old zip disk from when Michelle and I first met. The quality is not so good and they're kinda small but this was a 1990's technology webcam that was being used. I still think they are worth posting. I do have one rule about posting pics and that is that I will not post pics that show her full face. Other than that, I don't see any harm in posting anything else. I'll continue to post the pics I have to go along with the stories. Stay tuned!

This is a picture of the butterfly toy in the story above in use. Of course, that is Michelle modeling it and not Amy. Still a sexy pic and a sexy shaved pussy. Hope you enjoy!
Attached Thumbnails
toy2.jpg  
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to kennycust3867 For This Useful Post:

Tags
bisexual, friend, toy, wife

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
sybian fun

3m:58s

01-26-2005
booze cruise12

5m:17s

01-14-2015