uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-22-2013, 05:36 PM

Thanked 3,269 Times in 410 Posts

Thanks for noticing! What can I say: I think Vanessa is the best character I've made, and I really love the story. I know it's getting pretty huge, but I want it to keep going, anyone is welcome to add of course.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SPLOTCH11 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2013, 07:37 AM

Thumbs up

As far as the story goes I'd say bigger is better (much as Vanessa has been thinking all her life). Vanessa is a good character and possibly your best, but I think Katherine can still give her a run for her money. That said Katherine's story is over (at least for now - I don't know your plans for that) while Vanessa still has unlimited potential!

By the way, are these characters you write based at all on people you know or are they pure fantasy?
The Following User Says Thank You to jimmythehand For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2013, 06:43 PM

without saying too much my main characters normally are. Everyone else are kind of broad characters rather then real personalities. The jealous sister, the bully, the overbearing mother, the mean boss, etc.
The Following User Says Thank You to SPLOTCH11 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-13-2014, 03:13 PM

Default 500 CHAPTERS!!!!!!

http://www.writing.com/main/interact...-to-Hide/map/1
The story is up to a rather shocking 500 chapters! I know there's been a lot of annoyance with the writing.com site (myself included) But come check it out if you are in the mood for some good long running ENF fiction. THanks to everyone who's contributed.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SPLOTCH11 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-13-2014, 09:49 PM

Cograts Splotch11, that is a great accomplishment! Its a great series that I have enjoyed for a while now. For my money (both pennies, LOL) its the best ENF interactive fiction on the web, and it is amazing how fresh the Vanessa character has stayed. I'm particularly greatful for the series because it has introduced me to some unbelievably gifted new ENF writers, who I've begun to follow after reading their contributions to the Vanessa cannon. (Some of whom I've seen posting in here, which is cool.) One author in particular did some crazy things with Vanessa and her female MILF neighbor that I LOVED! Hope the series continues on & on!

How awesome would it be to find an animator (or live actors!) to bring Vanessa's story to life!

Congrats again!
The Following User Says Thank You to CaptainKen For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2015, 07:29 AM

Default 700 Up

Congratulations splotch. Best enf story running with new chapters added regularly. I've added a few, not as much as I'd like, lets see if we can get to 800!
The Following User Says Thank You to afterthefall For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2015, 03:19 PM

Thanks! Alway appreciate your chapters. I'm surprised how long this story has kept rolling, but it makes me super happy. To 800!
Old 04-07-2015, 03:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainKen View Post
Cograts Splotch11, that is a great accomplishment! Its a great series that I have enjoyed for a while now. For my money (both pennies, LOL) its the best ENF interactive fiction on the web, and it is amazing how fresh the Vanessa character has stayed. I'm particularly greatful for the series because it has introduced me to some unbelievably gifted new ENF writers, who I've begun to follow after reading their contributions to the Vanessa cannon. (Some of whom I've seen posting in here, which is cool.) One author in particular did some crazy things with Vanessa and her female MILF neighbor that I LOVED! Hope the series continues on & on!

How awesome would it be to find an animator (or live actors!) to bring Vanessa's story to life!

Congrats again!
I somehow missed this comment when it was posted. Thanks so much for your thoughts. The story has stayed so fresh and inventive entirely because of others contributions. Some of the best ENF writing I've ever seen, most ecspecially in the small breasted sub-genre, have been posted by others in this story. I agree that the Mrs. Oppleman/Vanessa epic mostly penned by the great John Knuckles has been the best part so far.

As for having some sort of film version, with animation or live action for the Vanessa story, nothing would make me happier! I hope someone with the talent to do so finds the story and gets inspired...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SPLOTCH11 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2015, 09:58 PM

Default salvage

here's some of what I've been able to save since deleting my account:

Vanessa combed her long black hair. She was in the bathroom of her mother's house. Today she had stopped by for a shower before work because the hot water was out at her own apartment. Wrapped in a towel from her shoulders to her calves, she looked at herself in the slightly fogged over mirror while she ran the comb through her shoulder length locks.

From outside she heard the loud high pitch phone ring. She ignored it and continued combing. Then it rang again.

"Clare, are you gonna get that?" She called out. There was no response except another ring. Sighing with annoyance she set down the comb, checked the wrap of her towel and then opened the bathroom door. Besides, the only people home were her sister and herself. So, with nothing on her damp skin but a towel she rushed through the house. The phone was not in it's cradle. She heard it ring. Outside? On her bare feet she rushed through the front door. Jake, her boyfriend was supposed to be calling, she hoped to catch it before it went to message.

She stood on the porch. She looked to her left. She looked to her right. Then, she heard the phone ring right behind her. She looked over her shoulder.

"Clare?" she asked. Her sister was standing behind her, holding the wireless phone. Vanessa was confused. Why had Clare not answered her? Why hadn't she answered the phone? The strangest thing to Vanessa was the smile on her sister's face. Why was she smiling in such a menacing manner?

Suddenly Clare lunged forward. Vanessa, startled, just stood in confusion. Clare grasped the corner of Vanessa's towel and yanked. Vanessa looked down in shock. She was naked! Her A cups stood up, moist and erect. Her white fleshed glimmered in the sunshine. She saw her smooth, clean shaven white crotch. She threw her hands over herself frantically.

"Clare!" she screamed. Her sister didn't respond. She was too busy laughing. Vanessa felt her face light up as terror and embarrassment welled up in her. She was naked! Outside! Anyone passing by could see her!

Desperately she lunged at her towel. Her sister laughed and easily whisked it away. Vanessa knew she couldn't get it. Her sister was always lazier but much bigger. Even when she didn't have the advantage of being the only one clothed she was still more then a physical match for her elder sister. Vanessa put her hands back over herself instead.

"Clare, please!" Vanessa couldn't believe she was being forced to beg for her towel back from her younger sister. "Before someone sees me!"

"Oh, I wouldn't worry about that!" Claire said between giggles. "A few people already have!" She gestured to her side. Her cell phone was propped up, obviously recording Vanessa's exposure.

"CLAIRE!" She screamed. Why was her little sister doing this to her?

"Oh come on sis!" Claire cackled. "who cares about seeing you! There's nothing going on there at all!"

Vanessa felt her face grow hotter at her sister's remarks. She darted a quick glance downwards. Her sister was right. Her hand squished her A cups even flatter, making her look like a preteen. She had that small belly that no amount of situps would ever get rid of. Her boyfriend had said it was "cute", which made Vanessa hate it even more. She had thin legs on wide hips, she had to push her legs together to make her thighs touch. She had shaved her crotch bare three days ago, it felt smooth under her hand.

Vanessa looked much younger then she was. She knew that, and hated it. Her sister was four years her junior looked older then her, and had a habit of rubbing it in. Clare had bigger breasts and was taller and curvier. The most curvy part of Vanessa's body was her butt, which she hated. Like her belly no amount of exercise put a dent into her heart shaped derriere.

Vanessa hadn't been naked in front of anyone since she was a kid. She was embarrassed by her body, especially her small breasts, and wore a padded bra every day. Now here she was, in her mother's front yard, naked as the day she was born. Her stomach felt tight, her cheeks bright red, her knees shaking. She looked to her sister who had a shark like grin plastered on her face.

What would her sister do next? Vanessa wondered helplessly.

s Vanessa stood in shock, cupping her naked flesh Clare picked up her phone and walked into the house. Vanessa couldn't bring herself to even react as her sister slammed the door. Only once it was closed did Vanessa take stock of the situation. She was naked on the porch! She ran to the door, still covering herself as best she could.

It was locked of course. In frustration Vanessa pulled on the knob with both hands, small breasts swinging wildly.

"Don't bother sis." Vanessa heard Clare's voice. She looked to the window. Clare was standing in the house, holding her obviously recording phone. Realizing she was being recorded still Vanessa threw her hands back over herself.

"Clare, let me in!" Vanessa demanded.

"I don't think so." Clare laughed. "This is too much fun!"

"But I'm Naaaked..." Vanessa whined. When she was distressed her voice would go up an octave, making her sound like a whiny girl.

"Oh, I know" Clare laughed again. "Tell you what: I'll let you in if you do something for me."

Clare didn't like the sound of that. But what choice did she have? She looked around. The yard was small, nothing really to hide behind. The waist height picket fence didn't hide anything. She could see the neighbor's houses on each side, and The street was directly in front of her. It was early but at any moment someone would drive by and see everything! She had to get inside.

"I...I'll do whatever you want..."

Though she recognized the voice, Vanessa knew she had to turn around to check. She craned her neck over one shoulder, trying desperately to keep her front hidden from the person behind her. She saw Jason, her boyfriend, frozen in mid step. His eyes wide he was staring at Vanessa's exposed butt. She marveled at her white orbs, much fuller then he'd ever imagined. Vanessa, seeing his eyes on her pear shaped cheeks turned around, pressing her butt against the wall of the house.

Jason had never seen Vanessa naked. Not by his own choice, but due to Vanessa's strictness. She refused his advances, never going farther then making out with him. Any time he tried to grab her chest or reach for the button on her jeans she'd slap his hands away. Jason respected her wishes and stopped pushing for a more physical relationship. At the same time Vanessa knew he was becoming incredibly frustrated. Secretly Vanessa loved his frustration. She liked taunting and teasing him while never allowing him to see her naked body. She reveled in the control this gave her over him.

Vanessa didn't feel in control now though. She stood before Jason naked as the day she was born. All she had to cover herself was her small dainty hands. She felt his eyes over her body and squirmed in place. Jason stared at her chest, covered only by her arm. He had never seen her without a bra on, not knowing that her breasts were mostly a thick layer of padding in her bra. He now could see the edges of her small mounds, squished even smaller under her hand. He desperately wished her hands would fall away and he could see everything.

"Vanessa?" He finally spoke, coming to his senses a bit and realizing he had just been staring for almost a full minute. "What's going on?" He felt himself getting excited. Maybe she'd decided to finally let him see her body and was doing it in a surprisingly exhibitionist manner.

"Jason, you've got to help me!" Vanessa spoke desperately. "My little sister stole my towel and locked me out here naked!"

Damn, Jason thought. This wasn't a surprise for his benefit. Of course Vanessa wouldn't be naked outdoors by choice. She wasn't that type. He'd just let himself get excited.

"Jason!" Vanessa said, embarrassed as her voice involuntarily cracked into a high pitched whine. "Stop staring and help me!" She felt so exposed and helpless. She had never let him seen her nude because of her shy nature and inner shame about her small breasts and large ass. Now he was getting to enjoy those sights while she was completely helpless to do anything about it!

"Oh, Sorry." Jason realized how embarrassed Vanessa was. Despite how much he was enjoying this he couldn't just stare at his girlfriend like this. He looked away, putting a hand between his eyes and her body. Vanessa, still shaking with embarrassment was grateful she wasn't being blatantly stared at.

"So, why are you outside?" He asked. "And, uh... naked?"

"I just told you, Clare stole my towel! Now she's inside and she locked the door!" Vanessa said in exasperation.

"Oh, right." Jason, keeping his eyes towards the ground walked onto the porch. He passed Vanessa, getting a quick glance of her white, thin legs and dainty bare feet before she bounded farther away. He banged on the front door.

"Clare, come on, let us in!" He yelled. "This is fucked up, your own sisters stuck out here naked!"

Inside Clare was watching everything through the blinds. She had the camera set up and recording and was enjoying the show. She had no intention of letting anyone in, she was enjoying her sister's humiliation way too much. She covered her mouth so they wouldn't hear her laughter and went right on recording.

Jason banged on the door some more, then gave up.

"I don't think she's letting us in." He said, trying not to look at his naked girlfriend.

"What are you gonna do then?!" Vanessa demanded.

Me? Jason thought? Why do I have to figure this out now?

He kept this thoughts to himself however. Instead of expressing his growing annoyance with the situation he slipped his shirt off and handed it to Vanessa.

"Here, put this on for now." He said. Vanessa didn't have to be told twice. With shaking, clumsy hands she pulled the shirt over her head. While her face was momentarily covered Jason risked a glance. With both hands over her head he got to see everything. He saw her pink, erect nipples on her pale, small and perk orbs. Below her saw her hips leading down to her vagina. To his surprise it was clean shaven, allowing him to see her pink lips. She got the shirt over her head, making him turn away again before she noticed.

Vanessa's gratitude for the shirt was short lived. It barely went past her navel, forcing her to pull it down. She could feel the cool air on the lower half of her butt, knowing that it hung below the shirt. She saw the her nipples, which for some reason were more erect then she ever could recall them being before, were stretching the fabric of the shirt, plainly visible.

"Jason, this isn't enough!" She whined, tugging the shirt below her crotch. "I'm stil half naked! I need my own clothes!"

"Alright, alright!" He said. He had just given her the shirt off his back yet here she was, still yelling at him. "I'll give you a ride to your house. You can get dressed there."

"A ride.. like this?" She looked down, her bare legs and feet fully visible, her butt hanging out and nipples protruding.

"Well, you'll be hidden in the car." He responded. "And your house isn't too far away, I don't think anyone will see you. Besides, better then staying here right?"

THough she hated the idea of being in a car half naked, Vanessa realized he was right. Jason walked to his small Subaru, Vanessa waddling behind, hands shoved between her thighs. He entered through the drivers side and unlocked the passenger door. Vanessa carefully sat, keeping the shirt pulled down as well as she could. She shivered as her bare butt squished against the cool leather.

"Alright." Jason said. "Let's go."

Vanessa squirmed in her seat as they pulled out of the driveway. She watched through the rearview mirror as her mother's house drifted farther and farther away. She visualized her clothes in a pile on the bathroom floor, knowing that every second they were getting farther and farther from them. Not that she was naked anymore. Well, not exactly naked. Jake had given her his shirt. And, sitting in the car seat it managed to cover everything. She held it down over her crotch with both hands, her bare butt concealed by the seat.

Despite this, Vanessa still felt totally exposed. Her bare legs shown like milk white beacons. The sides of her butt pressed out to each side of her hips. She hated the way that looked as she stared down: the fact that her butt was so plump that when she sat naked it expanded around her. Normally her jeans would contain it, but nude it was free to bulge out naturally.

Vanessa even hated her feet. Nothing specific, she just didn't like them. She always wore closed toe shoes to hide them. Now there they were, barely reaching the floor of the car.

Jason tried to watch the road. It was painfully difficult to keep his eyes forward though. After all he'd spent the last year fantasizing about those bare legs right next to him. He shot a glance over. Vanessa was tugging her shirt down, squirming in place. Though her most private areas were hidden seeing her bare legs was more then he'd witnessed in the whole time he'd been with her. He took in as much of her white flesh as he could before looking up again.

It wasn't a long drive to Vanessa's house. For Vanessa though it dragged on and on. Every time they passed a car she crouched lower in a seat, worried they'd somehow see her and know she was bottomless. The cold clammy leather seat wouldn't let her forget how bare her butt was.

Finally they arrived. Jason pulled up Vanessa's driveway. Her house was a small back unit of her landlord's home. They both looked around. The landlord's car was gone and there was no sign of activity. Luckily her house was farther from the street then her mother's place with a wall that hid it pretty well.

Jason stepped out of the car. Vanessa reluctantly followed. She put her bare feet on the gravel, never rising above a half crotch. She held her shirt down, one hand in the front one hand in the back. Still, most of her butt hung plainly visible. Vanessa stayed behind Jason as they walked to her door, Vanessa tip toing on her sensitive feet.

"It's locked." Jason said after jiggling the knob.

"Oh noooo...." Vanessa whined. She instantly recalled that her key was in the pocket of her jeans, all the way over at her mom's house. "Jason, do something..." She normally hated to ask for help with anything. She appreciated the independence her adult life gave her. But, now with the reduced stature of being half naked, she was helpless, reliant on others. Like a little girl. She hated the feeling.

"Hey, no big deal" Jason assured his whining girlfriend. "Look, you left your kitchen window half open." He gestured to the window. It was about four feet off the ground, open about eight inches. Jason walked to it, Vanessa wobbling behind, the soles of her sensitive feet feeling every pebble she stepped upon.

Jason tried to crawl in the window. He shoved his head through the opening easily, but his shoulders prevented him from getting any farther.

"What's wrong?" Vanessa asked urgently.

"I don't fit." Jason said, withdrawing his head.

"Are you sure?" Vanessa asked.

"Positive. My chest is too wide. But maybe with your smaller..." He looked down at Vanessa's small mounds showing through his shirt. Vanessa saw this and flushed, scrunching forward to try to conceal herself.

"I mean, you're a lot thinner then me. Maybe you can fit." Vanessa took the remark as a slight against her small breasts, butt she couldn't really argue. She crept over to the window. At four feet it came up to about mid chest on her. It looked like she could just fit through it. Vanessa started to put her head through when she realized that, to climb through this window she was going to have to use both hands. That meant she wouldn't be able to hide anything. Even worse, She'd have to be fully bent over, allowing a plain view of her full butt to the world.

"Jason, look away." She commanded. Jason already had his eyes adverted (though he was stealing glances all he could) but obeyed and turned fully around. Vanessa placed her hands on the window sill. She looked around, ensuring that no one was present. Taking a deep breath she pushed herself into the window. She fit her head through easily. Next her shoulders. Now her feet were a few inches off the ground. Kicking her feet she got half of her chest through. but, right past her breasts she suddenly felt her body jam into place. In panic she began to struggle. She was stuck! With a whine she wiggled violently.

Meanwhile Jason peaked over his shoulder. He was greeted with the sight of Vanessa's bare legs kicking, her butt violently vibrating. He watched in amazement. He'd stared at that butt through her jeans 1000 times. Now getting to watch it uncovered, shaking in the air was a dream come true. He heard Vanessa grunting and whimpering.

"Is something wrong?" He asked.

"I... I'm stuck!" She admitted reluctantly.

"What should I do?" He asked.

"Pull me out! Before someone sees!" She said. "Just don't look!"

A little too late for that, Jason thought. He walked behind her.He was treated to an amazing view of her butt, bare as could be. Vanessa was trying to keep her thighs pressed tight but he could still catch a glimpse of lips between her legs. He stood, absorbing the view for a moment. Then he put a hand around each of her naked hips.

Vanessa suppressed a squeal. She hadn't had hands on her bare body like this ever before. She felt her face flush bright red, knowing how much was visible to Jason. He Began to tug...

Chapter 5: Jason decides he likes Clares game and wants to... * (ID #1354523)
****an addition by: splotch *More by this author
"Stop staring?" He asked. "Why should I stop staring? This is the first time I've ever gotten to see you naked, I want to get a good look."

"No!" Vanessa commanded. "This isn't what I want!"

"Who cares?" He said flippantly. "It's always about what you want. My needs are never met. Well, maybe your sister had the right idea, maybe this will loosen you up."

"But I'm naked!" Vanessa said, angrily stamping her foot. Jason smiled. Vanessa always did that when she was angry, it made her look like a bratty little girl. Normally it meant "my way or the highway" but right now it just meant "I'm a helpless and spoiled princess". Jason felt like he deserved to have his fun here.

"I know you're naked, and it's sooo cute!" He said, mocking her indignation. Vanessa was shocked. Cute?! No girl wanted to hear they were "cute" when they were nude. Sexy, hot, but not cute. Little girl's in tutus were cute! She had never seen this side of Jason before. Normally he was submissive, completely under her thumb. Vanessa hated that she'd lost all her authority over her boyfriend, it made her feel more helpless then before. And, before being standing nude on her porch, that was pretty helpless! She huffed in frustration.

"Besides, you better keep you're voice down." Jason warned. "You don't want to wake the neighbors, do you?" Vanessa realized he was right. Someone could hear their arguing and look over at any second. She shuddered at the thought, making sure she was covering what little she could.

"Jason" She whispered, trying to gain his sympathy. "I'm begging you! I can't be seen like this, I'll be ruined!"

"Well, if that's the case..." Jason smiled, rubbing his chin. "Then you won't mind doing something for me in return for my help..."

*Chapter 6: "Show me your sexiest dance moves!" * (ID #1359700)
"What?!" Vanessa shrieked in a hoarse whisper. I'm not going to dance!"

"Why not?" Jason asked calmly.

"Why not?!" Vanessa said indignantly. She couldn't believe what an idiot he was being! "I won't dance because I never dance, let alone naked on the street!"

Vanessa never danced in public. She felt awkward, like all eyes were on her. Even at Prom she couldn't bring herself to dance at all, much to Jason's annoyance. But Vanessa had a secret. She actually loved to dance. When she was alone in her house she'd put on pop music she always pretended to hate and try to mimic the moves of Gaga, Madonna and Beyonce. She would cut loose and act the way she never could in front of others: Shaking her ass, doing high kicks and posing sexily in the mirror.

But that was in the safety and privacy of her own home. No one had ever seen her. She certainly couldn't cut loose like that here, with her boyfriend staring, while she was fully nude! Plus anyone who walked by would see her too, and her sister was still doubtlessly watching from inside, and possibly still filming her!

"It's fine" Jason said. "If you don't want to dance I'll leave, and I doubt you're sister will let you in, and someone's bound to see you. But, if you dance for me, you're boyfriend, you're much more likely to get out of this without being seen by a bunch of neighbors. It's you're call."

Vanessa bit her lip and hung her head. He had her and she knew it. She needed him to get out of this, and had to do what he said.

"And you promise to give me something to wear as soon as this is done?" She asked suspiciously.

"I promise." He replied. "But, you've got to dance for a whole song's length. And I mean really dance, show me you're best moves."

Vanessa looked up and down the street. It was still deserted, but she was running out of time. Odds were ever increasing that she'd be seen. She had to do this, and fast.

"Fine." She said, bright red. "I'll do it."

"Awesome!" Jason said excitedly. He walked by Vanessa and banged on the door to her mother's house.

"Hey Clare, you hear all that?" Jason said, figuring Vanessa's sister was watching the whole thing.

"Yup!" Clare said from inside. She was doing more then watching, she had her camera set up and was filming through the blinds. She was glad Jason was helping her do this, she would have never been able to talk her sister into doing something this humiliating!

"Well put on a good dance song, and turn it way up!" Jason said.

Clare ran to the stereo, excitedly going through her cd stack until she decided on "Bad Romance" by lady gaga. She through it on, turning the volume up to full and maxing out the bass.

When the music started Vanessa flinched. It was so loud!

"Stop!" She cried. "It's too loud, people will hear!

"Then you better get dancing, before the neighbors come!" Jason laughed. "And remember, it's gotta be sexy or you don't get anything!"

Vanessa, terrified, embarrassed and ashamed all at once, began to dance...

**Chapter 7: She can't bring herself to dance to Jason&#... * (ID #1440768)
Vanessa tried to bring herself to dance. She tried to command her limbs to limberly move to the rhythm of the music. But, she could not do it. Her shame overwhelmed her to greatly. She kept her hands over herself, barely moving.

"Come on, Dance!" Jason commanded. Shaken, Vanessa moved more. She began rocking back and forth. She moved from side to side, feeling absurd. She couldn't dance naked! She could feel her buttocks sway from side to side as she moved. As she looked down she could see her thighs jiggle and tense as she altered her stance

"Come on, show me something sexy!" Jason said. Vanessa had never been sexy on command. She knew the song would end soon, and if Jason wasn't happy she'd get nothing. So, she began to dance more fully. But, her movements were comically awkward. She tried to shake her hips but it came out like a violent spasm. She tried to look like a sexy woman in a music video but came across more like a shy girl in a talent show. She cupped her body the whole time, though she was showing 99 percent of her flesh showed.

In the house her sister laughed loudly. She was watching her sister's embarrassing failed nude dance from behind. She was of course filming the whole thing, unknown to Vanessa. She giggled at the sight of her older sister's bare as shaking around like a bag of jello, totally uncovered. Well, her uptight sister wouldn't be so high and mighty now!

Finally after an eternity for Vanessa, the song ended. Vanessa stopped moving, unable to look at Jason. She knew she hadn't been sexy enough. Now, besides being embarrassed and naked, she also felt inadequate. She was unable to arouse her boyfriend, even naked! She felt like a fool and a spaz, like an unattractive girl.

"Well.. that was terrible." Jason said. "You look sexier standing like that then you did shaking around like an ape. Well, we'll have to do something for this failure...."

Chapter 2: Clare brings Vanessa into the house but still w... * (ID #1263806)
To Vanessa's surprise Clare opened the door to the house and gestured for Vanessa to enter. Vanessa ran in, grateful to be indoors, but painfully aware how much her butt shook when she ran past. Inside Vanessa gulped for air, trying to steady herself. Her sister followed shortly behind, carrying her camera phone and the towel.

Still fully nude, Vanessa waddled towards her room as fast as she could while still preserving her modesty.

"Where are you going?" Clare asked.

"Getting dressed you brat!" Vanessa yelled back.

"I wouldn't do that. That is, unless you want me to post this video online!"

Vanessa stopped in her tracks. She felt her stomach tighten. Did Clare mean it? How could her own sister do something so terrible?!

"Clare please..." Vanessa turned around to plead with her sister. She hated begging, but Clare had all the cards.

"Unless you want this video online you're going to come sit on the couch right now!" Clare cut her off. It took all Vanessa's willpower to drag herself back to the living room. She desperately wanted to bolt into her room, put on underwear, one of her padded bras. Instead she sat uncomfortably, her naked butt sticking to the leather couch. She clenched her knees together as tightly as she could, one hand over her crotch, the other forearm over her nipples.

"That's better." Clare said, sitting opposite Vanessa. "I'm tired of you always bossing me around! Just because you have a job and your own house you think you're an adult! Well, right now you don't look like much of an adult! In fact, if i didn't know any better I'd think you were a little girl!"

"SHUT UP!" Vanessa yelled. To her greater embarrassment her voice cracked when she yelled, coming out as a high pitch squeal. Clare just laughed.

"Hey, it's not my fault you never hit puberty. I'm gonna show you, once and for all, that you have no authority over me. I'm in charge, your the helpless naked girl who has to do what I say." Clare rose from her seat. "Now, what to do with you first..."

**Chapter 2: Clare locks Vanessa in the yard naked * (ID #1263768)
As Vanessa stood in shock, cupping her naked flesh Clare picked up her phone and walked into the house. Vanessa couldn't bring herself to even react as her sister slammed the door. Only once it was closed did Vanessa take stock of the situation. She was naked on the porch! She ran to the door, still covering herself as best she could.

It was locked of course. In frustration Vanessa pulled on the knob with both hands, small breasts swinging wildly.

"Don't bother sis." Vanessa heard Clare's voice. She looked to the window. Clare was standing in the house, holding her obviously recording phone. Realizing she was being recorded still Vanessa threw her hands back over herself.

"But I'm Naaaked..." Vanessa whined. When she was distressed her voice would go up an octave, making her sound like a whiny girl.

"Oh, I know" Clare laughed again. "Tell you what: I'll let you in if you do something for me."

Clare didn't like the sound of that. But what choice did she have? She looked around. The yard was small, nothing really to hide behind. The waist height picket fence didn't hide anything. She could see the neighbor's houses on each side, and The street was directly in front of her. It was early but at any moment someone would drive by and see everything! She had to get inside.

Chapter 3: Clare makes Vanessa play in the sandbox in the ... * (ID #1270407)
****an addition by: Aftertherfall *More by this author
"Whatever I want you say?"

An evil grin came accross Clare's face as she thought of what to make her tiny tittied big sister do. She looked over to the sandbox in the corner of the yard. It had been there for years, since the girls were only young. They'd play in it making sandcastles all day and digging holes until dinner time.

"Well, since you said anything, go and play in the sandbox. I want to see lots of digging and no covering that bare body of yours. Theres nothing to hide anyways sis!"

With that Clare slammed the door in Vanessa's face leaving her shocked and terrified. She couldn't go out into the yard and simply play in the sandbox, she was bare assed nude! The whole damn street would be able to see her in all her marvellous glory. Of course it was quite early but soon people would be going about thier days and she would be spotted for sure with the short white picket fence and some measly shrubs her only cover.

On the verge of tears and shear panic, Vanessa trudged over to the sandbox knowing that Clare was serious and there would be no use trying to convince her to let her in otherwise. She sat down indian style with her feet resting under her butt, still holding one arm over her nipples she began to dig about mindlessly with the other arm.

"Hey! I wanna' see digging! Otherwise I'll leave you out here longer! That mean both hands for digging missy! No need to cover when your having fun in the sandbox anyways."

Clare shouted as she hung her head from an open window in the living room, enjoying the view on Vanessa's bare bum cheeks resting in the sand. Vanessa was now shaking with embarrassment, blackmailed into this humiliating situation by her younger sister. Now without the right to cover her bare chest she had to dig about whilst in her birthday suit in the front yard.

Vanessa blocked out her surroundings and began to make a very simple castle and water moat. Getting quite involved she started moving around alot to maximize her abillities to complete the castle, her nudity was soon forgotten, little did she know her sister was filming the whole play session from the house, capturing how focused Vanessa now was and just acting perfectly normal. But she wouldn't be so carefree if she only knew who was about to come down the street and spot her in the buff!
**Chapter 4: Mrs Adams, her neighbor who doesnt recognize her * (ID #1272023)
"Well, I'll be!" Vanessa heard a voice behind her and froze. What was she doing? She had gotten distracted and comfortable enough that she hadn't been paying any attention. Now someone was right behind her and she was naked, not covering anything.

"A naked girl playing in the sandbox!" The voice laughed. Vanessa threw her hands over her shoulders, crossing her arms over her breasts. She leaned forward, curling almost into a ball, trying to hide her front as much as possible. She knew her butt was exposed, sitting on her bare feet, to whoever was behind her.

Vanessa darted a glance over her shoulder. She saw Mrs. Adams, her mother's neighbor. Mrs. Adams was an old, curly haired bespectacled woman. Vanessa had known her since she was a little girl. Mrs. Adams was leaning over the fence, watering can in hand, looking straight at Vanessa's bare back. Vanessa looked away, using her hair to cover her face. Mrs. Adams was nearing senility and practically blind. Vanessa hoped she wouldn't' see her face.

"No need to be shy" Mrs. Adams said in a kindly voice. "Are you being baby sat by one of the young ladies here?" She asked. Vanessa breathed a sigh of relief. Vanessa and Clare had both baby sat for extra money when they were younger. Mrs. Adams had assumed that a naked girl in the yard was one such girl. While she was still looking at Vanessa's naked body, Vanessa was relieved that she hadn't been recognized.

Then Vanessa realized something else. Mrs. Adams, upon seeing her naked in a sandbox, assumed Vanessa was so young she needed a baby sitter! Vanessa felt her shame return, greater then before. Mrs. Adams may be nearsighted, but it was still humiliating to have her nude body mistaken for that of a much younger girls!

Clare, watching from the window, saw this whole interaction. She walked out the front door, waving to get Mrs. Adams attention.

"Hey Mrs. Adams! I see you've met little..." Clare thought for a moment. "...Susie. I'm watching her for the day."

Vanessa was confused. Why was Clare playing along with Mrs. Adam's assumption? If her younger sister was really trying to embarrass her it would be worse if she revealed that it was actually a 20 year old adult who was naked playing in the sand.

"Oh, I see." Mrs. Adams replied. She turned to Vanessa. "Well hello Susie!" Vanessa didn't respond, afraid her voice would give away her real identity.

"Don't worry, she's just shy." Clare responded for Vanessa.

"And why is she naked?" Mrs. Adams asked, finally addressing the obvious. Vanessa, the center of this conversation flushed red at the mention of her own nudity.

"Oh, she wanted to play in the sand but i didn't want her getting her nice clothes dirty." Clare replied, applauding her own quick thinking.

"Oh, I see. Well, do you think she'd want some cookies and fresh squeezed lemonade?" Mrs. Adams asked.

"That would be wonderful." Clare said. She had walked across the yard and now stood next to Vanessa, who still sat motionless in the sand holding her chest. "Susie" Clare said to Vanessa. To Vanessa's surprise Clare grasped her bicep and pulled her to her feet. Vanessa kept her free hand crossed over her chest as she stumbled to her feet, sand falling from her crotch and butt

"Susie, go join Mrs. Adam's next door and have a snack." Clare commanded. Vanessa, still desperately trying to keep her genitals hidden, turned to her sister in shock.

"Are you crazy?" Vanessa leaned in and whispered to Clare. "I'm not going to her house."

"Oh, I think you are" Clare whispered back. "Unless you want a video of you naked playing in a sandbox posted all over the internet!"

Vanessa froze. She was trapped, she realized. She had to do whatever her sister said. With the loss of her clothes Vanessa realized she had lost all control and authority. She was under her sister's control entirely. She felt helpless, standing nude, crossing her limbs over herself, trembling uncontrollably. She looked to her sister. It was obvious from her expression that she wasn't going to budge. Then she looked to Mrs. Adams, who was smiling, oblivious to the tension between the sisters.

"Come along dear." The clueless old lady. Vanessa started to walk towards the gate in the fence of her mother's yard. She had to around the sidewalk to Mrs. Adam's yard. Steeling herself, one hand between her thighs, one crossed over her chest, She looked down the street. It was empty in both directions, but who knew for how long? Vanessa took a deep breath and ran. It was only a few yards between the two yards, but for Vanessa the short jog took forever. She went as fast as she could with her hands over herself. She felt her butt shake as she ran, and felt the absence of movement from her chest. She stumbled into Mrs. Adam's walkway on shaky legs.

Mrs. Adams patted Vanessa on the back as Vanessa neared her. The touch to her bare shoulder caused Vanessa to flinch away. Together they walked towards the front door. Vanessa, hunched over, arms on her body, wished the old lady would walk a little faster so they could get indoors sooner. Mrs. Adams looked at Vanessa, increasing the girls blush.

"No need to be so shy" Mrs. Adams said in a sweet tone. "I have grandchildren, I've seen plenty of naked little girls." While she was trying to reassure and comfort Vanessa, but her words actually filled Vanessa with shame. Vanessa couldn't believe that someone seeing her naked would actually think she was a little girl! Clare had mocked her body, but this sweet old lady was actually believed she was that much younger! Vanessa tried to reassure herself that Mrs. Adams was practically blind. Vanessa knew her face looked fairly mature, though her faint freckles and large eyes might make her look young. But as she looked down at her own body, she was beginning to see it more and more youthful. Her small breasts, little belly, and thin legs. True, she wasn't that short, but her skinny limbs and small amount of baby fat made her look like a gangly pre puberty girl.

They reached the doorway. Mrs. Adams opened the door. Vanessa hurried in, eager to get out of sight. Little did she know what awaited her in the house...

Chapter 5: Mrs. Adam's grandson Tim is there * (ID #1284456)
****an addition by: Aftertherfall *More by this author
As Vanessa hurried inside, gratefull to be away from many potential gawkers out on the street, she realised she hadn't been inside Mrs. Adam's house since she was much younger. Without knowing where to go or what to do, Vanessa simply stood in the main hallway covering her privates very carefully waiting for Mrs. Adams to enter after putting away her watering can. The place hadn't changed a bit and Vanessa felt a great deal of shame to be in this house without a stitch of clothing, yet she knew the consequences were far worse if she didn't go along with it. Having a video of her playing bare naked in a sandbox circulate on the internet was far more worse than she could bear.

As Mrs. Adams walked in Vanessa stood facing her. "Um, could I have some of that lemonade please? Then I'll be on my way."
Mrs. Adams looked at Vanessa in a shocked manner.
"Of course Susie dear, but I don't think that little nude bottom will be leaving here alone, you seem too young to be running off by yourself. Now run along to the living room, the tv is on. Sit down in there and i'll fix you your lemonade and some sandwiches, Im sure you've worked up quite an appetite playing in that sandbox all morning."
Mrs. Adams let out a hearty laugh as she smacked Vannessa's bare butt and walked around a corner towards the kitchen. Vanessa was now beet red as she walked into the old living room. The tv was blearing and cartoons were playing. Not knowing what else to do, she plonked her bare buns on the carpet right in front of the tv set. She sat cross legged and crossed her arms over her chest. She could feel her perky nipples poke her palms as a cold sweat covered her, one drop made its way down her ass crack reminding her that from the back her plum rear end and bare pale back was exposed to whomever wandered into the living room.

Vanessa looked around the dated room, the furnishings were old and a musky odur filled the room. Vanessa's sitting position soon became unbearable, she hadn't sat this way in years and her knees were killing her. Soon an old road runner cartoon came on the tv that she used to love to watch as a kid and found herself engrossed in watching, forgetting Mrs. Adams for the moment she layed down on her stomach with her hands holding up her head for support. Giggling at the cartoon Vanessa's legs were soon kicking back and forth as Mrs. Adams returned with a pot of lemonade on a plate with two glasses. "Ah I see you've made yourself at home dear, go ahead Tim join Susie and i'll fix lunch for you two."
Vanessa was too shocked to move, out of shear dread and embarrassment at having been seen as a nude child watching cartoons, she lay on her front with her head lowered and her hair covering her face, a boy was seeing her nude back! but if she gets up to eat he'll see alot more.

**Chapter 6: Refuse to eat * (ID #1301529)
Vanessa didn't look up, but she could feel that Tim was in the room. The hair on the back of her neck stood up, that way it always does when there's a presence behind you. She kept her face down, her hair hiding it on each side. She couldn't let Tim know who she was! She had baby sat him for years. THe idea of him getting to see her bare butt, knowing that she was the older girl next door was too horrible for her to allow. She hoped that He would just assume she was a girl close to his own age. After all, who would think that a 20 year old girl would be laying naked on her stomach watching cartoons? She counted on his assumptions to conceal her identity.

Unfortunately for Vanessa, Tim was not the unassuming child she thought him to be. At 12 years old he was very mature. As with most kids who developed quickly, Tim hated the condescending attitude of people older then him. He hated being talked down to, treated like a infant. Which was why he'd always hated his neighbor Vanessa. He'd had many different baby sitters growing up, but she was the worse by far. She treated him like a baby, ignoring every word he spoke, punishing him swiftly without listening to what he said. She'd take his video games, force him to play mind numbingly childish games, and once when he was 11 even threatened to spank him if he didn't do what he was told. He blushed at the thought of being spanked by a girl who wasn't even a family member!

He knew the instant he entered the living room it was Vanessa. He'd stared at that bubble butt his whole life. That was the only benefit of having Vanessa baby sit him was getting to watch her backside jiggle around through early adolescence. Whenever he'd go to his grandmother's he was entranced. He'd watch her through the window, see that glorious backside waver in her jeans. Now he was getting to see it, bare as the day she was born. It looked exactly like he'd always imagined, round and perfect.

He leaned back, putting his eyes parallel with her legs. He was hoping to catch a glimpse of her most private area, but Vanessa had slammed her thighs together as tight as a safe. Still, this was more then he'd ever imagined. For a moment, he considered speaking. Then he decided better of it. Whatever was going on, he'd probably be allowed to watch longer he kept silent. So he silently marveled at her round, pale orbs. For a second the visual of giving Vanessa a bare bottom spanking came into his mind. Tim smiled at the thought.

Vanessa, still obliviously thinking that Tim had no idea who she was, refused to look up. She wasn't going to allow any more of herself to be exposed. That's what she wanted at least. But, the situation was already so out of her hands that all Vanessa could do was lay smooshing her naked front on the carpet and concealing her face with her hair.

"Tim, Vanessa, sandwiches are ready!" Mrs. Adams called from the kitchen. Neither Tim nor Vanessa moved. Vanessa winced at her name being called. Hopefully that little brat Tim hadn't caught it!

"Come on you two, come get some lunch!" Mrs. Adams said. She entered the living room and saw Vanessa still laying on the floor.

"Vanessa, come eat!" Mrs. Adams said.

"No thanks!" Vanessa responded. "Uh... I'm not hungry!"

"Come now, a growing girl needs nutrition!" Mrs. Adams said. "Now get off the floor and come eat at once!" Her voice became forceful, but Vanessa couldn't bring herself to comply. She sat nude, waiting for the old bat and her nephew to leave the room so she could sneak out without having most of her body revealed.

Unfortunately for Vanessa, this did not happen...

*Chapter 7: Vanessa doesn't have to eat but must instea... * (ID #1357013)
"Well, if you're not going to eat" Mrs. Adams spoke to Vanessa's back, obviously annoyed with the girl's refusal. "You oughta go out and get some fresh air! You and Tim both."

She stepped over Vanessa's nude back and turned off the T.V.

"No, it's fine! really!" Vanessa said frantically. Mrs. Adams just ignored her. The older woman bent and grabbed Vanessa's bare arm right above the elbow. With surprising ease she hoisted Vanessa to her feet. Vanessa stumbled, shooting her free hand over her chest and trying to cross her thin leg over her crotch.

"You two need some fresh air!" Mrs. Adams said, pulling the resisting Vanessa towards the screen door which led to their backyard. Vanessa stumbled behind, unable to get any traction on her bare feet which squeaked over the hard wood floors.

"Wait, pleaaase!" Vanessa whined. She kept her nipples hidden under her chest, but with the old woman holding her hand and being forced to walk she was unable to hide her clean shaven crotch. "I can't go outside naaaked!"

"You girls today!" Mrs. Adams scoffed. "So shy! There's nothing to be ashamed of, you look adorable!" Adorable?! Vanessa thought in disgust. The last way she wanted her nude body evaluated was "adorable".

"Besides, no one can see you back here." Mrs Adams said. She slid the screen open and flung Vanessa outside. Vanessa froze under the bright sunlight like a deer in headlights, crouching and covering herself.

"Tim" Mrs. Adam's spoke to her grandson. "Keep an eye on her, would you?" Tim looked at Vanessa, his former babysitter, quivering in terror, nude under the bright sun.

"No problem Granny" He said honestly, stepping outside.

Vanessa looked nervously from side to side. True, there was a large fence on each side of backyard. But, both her house and the next door neighbor's house could see over the fence. Besides that anyone could show up at any time, and all she had to cover herself was her hands.

She was suddenly aware that Tim was there. She looked over at him, saw him staring at her. Unable to meet his gaze she turned away, facing her front away. She couldn't let the little boy she used to babysit see her naked front, it was to much to bare to risk him seeing how small her chest was, or the fact that she shaved her crotch. Unfortunately this meant she was now sticking her round butt out at him.

Vanessa flushed. She had hoped to keep her identity from Tim, but he'd gotten a good look at her face. He must know that she was in fact his formal babysitter!

"Uh... Hi Tim." She said, still not looking back at him.

"Hi Vanessa." He said calmly, confirming her suspicion. She cursed under her breath. She was hoping no one would realize that this naked girl was actually the adult Vanessa! She was grateful it was Tim however. He was such a young boy, he probably hadn't hit puberty and wouldn't view her in a sexual way.

Unfortunately, Vanessa was completely wrong. Tim was in his early teens, and staring at her bare ass was creating all kinds of sexual desire. He also knew she dismissed him as a kid, despite his maturity. But Tim was smart, he wasn't going to let her catch onto these facts until he'd shown her who was the helpless child...

"So... what do you want to play?" Vanessa asked, still unaware of his attentions, just eager to get this over with.

Tim thought. What would be the best game to play with his helpless nude former babysitter...?

*Chapter 2: Clare locks Vanessa in the yard naked * (ID #1263768)
As Vanessa stood in shock, cupping her naked flesh Clare picked up her phone and walked into the house. Vanessa couldn't bring herself to even react as her sister slammed the door. Only once it was closed did Vanessa take stock of the situation. She was naked on the porch! She ran to the door, still covering herself as best she could.

Chapter 4: Mrs Adams, her neighbor who doesnt recognize her * (ID #1272023)
"Well, I'll be!" Vanessa heard a voice behind her and froze. What was she doing? She had gotten distracted and comfortable enough that she hadn't been paying any attention. Now someone was right behind her and she was naked, not covering anything.

"A naked girl playing in the sandbox!" The voice laughed. Vanessa threw her hands over her shoulders, crossing her arms over her breasts. She leaned forward, curling almost into a ball, trying to hide her front as much as possible. She knew her butt was exposed, sitting on her bare feet, to whoever was behind her.

Vanessa darted a glance over her shoulder. She saw Mrs. Adams, her mother's neighbor. Mrs. Adams was an old, curly haired bespectacled woman. Vanessa had known her since she was a little girl. Mrs. Adams was leaning over the fence, watering can in hand, looking straight at Vanessa's bare back. Vanessa looked away, using her hair to cover her face. Mrs. Adams was nearing senility and practically blind. Vanessa hoped she wouldn't' see her face.

"No need to be shy" Mrs. Adams said in a kindly voice. "Are you being baby sat by one of the young ladies here?" She asked. Vanessa breathed a sigh of relief. Vanessa and Clare had both baby sat for extra money when they were younger. Mrs. Adams had assumed that a naked girl in the yard was one such girl. While she was still looking at Vanessa's naked body, Vanessa was relieved that she hadn't been recognized.

Then Vanessa realized something else. Mrs. Adams, upon seeing her naked in a sandbox, assumed Vanessa was so young she needed a baby sitter! Vanessa felt her shame return, greater then before. Mrs. Adams may be nearsighted, but it was still humiliating to have her nude body mistaken for that of a much younger girls!

Clare, watching from the window, saw this whole interaction. She walked out the front door, waving to get Mrs. Adams attention.

"Hey Mrs. Adams! I see you've met little..." Clare thought for a moment. "...Susie. I'm watching her for the day."

Vanessa was confused. Why was Clare playing along with Mrs. Adam's assumption? If her younger sister was really trying to embarrass her it would be worse if she revealed that it was actually a 20 year old adult who was naked playing in the sand.

"Oh, I see." Mrs. Adams replied. She turned to Vanessa. "Well hello Susie!" Vanessa didn't respond, afraid her voice would give away her real identity.

"And why is she naked?" Mrs. Adams asked, finally addressing the obvious. Vanessa, the center of this conversation flushed red at the mention of her own nudity.

"Oh, she wanted to play in the sand but i didn't want her getting her nice clothes dirty." Clare replied, applauding her own quick thinking.

"Oh, I see. Well, do you think she'd want some cookies and fresh squeezed lemonade?" Mrs. Adams asked.

"That would be wonderful." Clare said. She had walked across the yard and now stood next to Vanessa, who still sat motionless in the sand holding her chest. "Susie" Clare said to Vanessa. To Vanessa's surprise Clare grasped her bicep and pulled her to her feet. Vanessa kept her free hand crossed over her chest as she stumbled to her feet, sand falling from her crotch and butt

"Susie, go join Mrs. Adam's next door and have a snack." Clare commanded. Vanessa, still desperately trying to keep her genitals hidden, turned to her sister in shock.

"Are you crazy?" Vanessa leaned in and whispered to Clare. "I'm not going to her house."

"Oh, I think you are" Clare whispered back. "Unless you want a video of you naked playing in a sandbox posted all over the internet!"

Vanessa froze. She was trapped, she realized. She had to do whatever her sister said. With the loss of her clothes Vanessa realized she had lost all control and authority. She was under her sister's control entirely. She felt helpless, standing nude, crossing her limbs over herself, trembling uncontrollably. She looked to her sister. It was obvious from her expression that she wasn't going to budge. Then she looked to Mrs. Adams, who was smiling, oblivious to the tension between the sisters.

"Come along dear." The clueless old lady. Vanessa started to walk towards the gate in the fence of her mother's yard. She had to around the sidewalk to Mrs. Adam's yard. Steeling herself, one hand between her thighs, one crossed over her chest, She looked down the street. It was empty in both directions, but who knew for how long? Vanessa took a deep breath and ran. It was only a few yards between the two yards, but for Vanessa the short jog took forever. She went as fast as she could with her hands over herself. She felt her butt shake as she ran, and felt the absence of movement from her chest. She stumbled into Mrs. Adam's walkway on shaky legs.

Mrs. Adams patted Vanessa on the back as Vanessa neared her. The touch to her bare shoulder caused Vanessa to flinch away. Together they walked towards the front door. Vanessa, hunched over, arms on her body, wished the old lady would walk a little faster so they could get indoors sooner. Mrs. Adams looked at Vanessa, increasing the girls blush.

"No need to be so shy" Mrs. Adams said in a sweet tone. "I have grandchildren, I've seen plenty of naked little girls." While she was trying to reassure and comfort Vanessa, but her words actually filled Vanessa with shame. Vanessa couldn't believe that someone seeing her naked would actually think she was a little girl! Clare had mocked her body, but this sweet old lady was actually believed she was that much younger! Vanessa tried to reassure herself that Mrs. Adams was practically blind. Vanessa knew her face looked fairly mature, though her faint freckles and large eyes might make her look young. But as she looked down at her own body, she was beginning to see it more and more youthful. Her small breasts, little belly, and thin legs. True, she wasn't that short, but her skinny limbs and small amount of baby fat made her look like a gangly pre puberty girl.

They reached the doorway. Mrs. Adams opened the door. Vanessa hurried in, eager to get out of sight. Little did she know what awaited her in the house...

Chapter 4: Mrs Adams, her neighbor who doesnt recognize her * (ID #1272023)

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to SPLOTCH11 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2015, 04:51 PM

Thanks to torrentxt for archiving these chapters and giving them to me. They are organized much better then my previous post of chapters. This focuses on Vanessa's age regression thread from the interactive story. Credit to all the original authors, I only wrote parts, many others contributed to the rest.

Chapter 10: Confused by Vanessa's behavior her mother t... * (ID #1347835)
****an addition by: splotch (16) *More by this author
Vanessa tried desperate to explain her irrational behavior. She told her mom how she'd forgotten her to get dressed, showing up to work topless. This seemed so unlikely that she convinced herself it was a dream and stripped off her remaining clothes, not believing there would be real consequences. Her mother spend at her while she spoke. When Vanessa finished her explanation there was a long moment of silence. Finally her mother spoke.

"Vanessa, I really don't know what to say. I had been planning to punish you for your terrible behavior, but I didn't expect such an insane explanation. It's obvious that your acting out so badly as a cry for help." Vanessa didn't agree with this, but was glad that the punishment had been skipped over.

"Tomorrow I'm going to take you in to a psychiatrist" Her mother decided. "I'm at a loss how to deal with you."

A psychiatrist? Vanessa wasn't crazy? Vanessa took this as a blessing though. Her mother normally would've severely punished her. a psychiatrist would probably be less irrational.

Vanessa wanted to go home, but her mother wouldn't hear of it. She refused to let Vanessa out of her sight, insisting she slept over. Vanessa, having no clothes here, was given a pair of her sisters pajamas and a baggy tee shirt. She slept on the couch, though her night was long and listless. She knew that word was getting around, video's were circulating. Soon everyone she knew would've seen her naked, acting as though she enjoyed it like some kind of exhibitionist. It was hard to sleep thinking about that. Though she was alone and fully clothed she found herself cupping her breasts, checking to make sure the blanket was covering her fully.

In the morning Her mother packed her into the car before she was fully awake. It took her a few minutes to realize that she was only wearing pajamas. Not even her own but her sister's pajamas. Her sister was much slimmer then her, she overfilled the tight silk bottoms, showing the outline of her butt and crotch very well. Her sister was also much more well endowed on top: Vanessa had to tie back the straps of the tank top to keep it from falling forward and revealing her much smaller chest. She wished she'd had a chance to change before going to out. She didn't even have shoes!

They arrived at the building. Her mother grasped her hand and led her in, practically dragging her through the parking lot. Vanessa stumbled, her tender feet unused the rough concrete.

She was led into the office. Inside were a dozen people of various ages, male and female, all looked curiously at Vanessa when she entered. She felt self conscious, dressed so inappropriate for a medical office. Her mother went and talked to the secretary then they sat and waited. Finally A man walked out of the back. Vanessa blinked in surprise. This was her psychiatrist? She'd expected an old, bald and greying man with glasses. This man couldn't be over thirty, probably closer to her age then anyone who looked at the both of them would expect.

"Vanessa?" He asked, scanning the office. Meekly Vanessa raised her hand. He looked at her with a hint of bemusement, scanning her up and down, noting her bare feet.

"Come inside please." He said. Vanessa walked into his office.

"Take a seat" he said, gesturing to a cushy chair. She sat down, him sitting directly across from her.

"Well Vanessa, You're mother told me you've had some problems lately." He asked. Vanessa flushed red, knowing that he knew she'd stripped naked at work and been arrested. "I'd like to hear about it from your perspective."

Reluctantly Vanessa began recounting the whole story. She talked about waking up from a nightmare and leaving the house in such a hurry she forgot to put on a shirt.

"What was your nightmare?" He asked curiously.

"Uh, is that really important?" Vanessa responded.

"Please, I just want the whole story."

Vanessa, flushing a bit, began recounting her dream. Her sister had tricked her out of the house then stolen her towel. When her mother arrived she laughed and made her sister hold up Vanessa's arms, showing her chest to the world.

"Your mother said that you're greatly embarrassed of your breast size." He interrupted.

"Uh.." Vanessa refused to answer.

"She said you even go to the extreme of stuffing your bra with large amounts of padding." When he said this his eyes were on Vanessa's chest, gauging her size. Vanessa flushed and crossed her arms over herself.

"I use a little extra support." She lied. He seemed to notice, but let it slide.

"Please continue." He said. Vanessa could tell his eyes were still examining her body. Squirming in her seat she was forced to relive the whole day; going to work, taking off her coat to find she was topless. Then, thinking she was still dreaming, acting like a nutcase, stripping off her pants and showing her butt to the crowd. Then only finding it was real when the cops forcefully arrested her.

"So, you see" Vanessa said. "I wasn't streaking at all! It was all an accident."

"Vanessa, this was obviously no accident." He spoke in a commanding tone. "It's obvious you suffer from extreme body issues, and you're neurosis about your appearance led to this public outburst." He looked at her intently.

"I think, for such deep issues that a radical treatment will be required."

What treatment, Vanessa wondered.

Chapter 11: He recommends age regression therapy to deal wi... * (ID #1380880)
While Vanessa pondered the doctor's words he called her mother in from the lobby. Her mother took a seat next to Vanessa while he sat behind the desk and addressed both of them.

"You're daughter explained to me her reasoning behind her outburst yesterday. It's obvious that she's in denial of the real issue. I believe the true reason for her outburst was her inability to handle the stress of adulthood. She deliberately sabotaged her job in an immature manner to relieve herself of that stress."

"It's obvious that Vanessa takes great strides to seem mature and in command to hide this insecurity. Why, even padding her bra is a sign that she's attempting to look more mature." Vanessa flushed, crossing her arms tightly over her small chest. Where did he get off bringing that up so often? It was her private business that she wore two cups of padding. In fact, until yesterday no one had known. Now this hack was through the fact in her face, humiliating her!

"Well doctor" her mother spoke. "What do you recommend for treating this issue?"

"Well, there's a new and slightly radical treatment that I feel will help Vanessa. It's known as age regression therapy. If you're daughter feels she can't handle adulthood, to the degree where she's throwing child-like scenes in public, let's let her return to childhood, see if it's what she really wants."

What was he blathering about? Vanessa wondered. She was beginning to doubt this man's validity as a doctor. For one, he was staring at her blatantly. Not making eye contact but rather drifting around her body, inspecting her. She wanted to get out of here, but was relying on this man to get her out of trouble with her mother.

"Vanessa, will you go back out in the lobby for a minute?" He said to her. "I'd like to speak with your mother privately."

Vanessa wandered back to the lobby. She read a magazine and tried to ignore the strange looks from the people around her, still being barefoot in pajamas. Finally, after what seemed like forever her mother and the doctor emerged. They spoke amongst each other, then shook hands.

"I'll see you soon" The Doctor said, waving goodbye as Vanessa was led away by her mother. Vanessa gratefully followed her mother, glad to be out of the doctor's office. They got in the car and started driving home. Vanessa was tempted to ask her mother what she had discussed with the psychiatrist, but decided against it. She hoped he hadn't filled her mother's head with too much nonsense, and if he had she was just going to allow her mother to forget about it.

They arrived home. Vanessa opened her door but her mother stayed in the car.

"I have some things to take care of." Her mother said. "You should take a shower, you're feet are filthy." Vanessa looked down at the soles of her feet. True, she'd spent a lot of the last two days barefoot in public and her feet were almost solid black. Her mother backed away, leaving Vanessa alone at the house. Thankfully Clare would still be at school. Vanessa didn't want to have to face anyone.

Vanessa went to the upstairs shower and jumped into the shower. As soon as she stepped under the hot water she realized how desperately she'd needed a shower. She felt all the terrible feelings from the last two days wash away with the steam and water. Vanessa stayed in a long time, scrubbing her feet and thoroughly cleaning herself. When she got out she dried and combed her hair, then applied a small amount of makeup. Finally she went to dress. That was when she noticed her clothes were gone.

Vanessa felt a wave of panic hit her. What had happened? Had Clare gotten home and was trying the same prank as before? Well, Vanessa thought, crossing her arms over her bare damp chest. She wasn't going to trick her into leaving the safety of the bathroom. She refused to go anywhere naked under any circumstances!

Then, Vanessa smelled something curious - a burning smell. She looked out the window. Her mother was burning something. She looked closer. What was it? It looked like a pile of clothes? But what clothes? She looked closer. It almost looked like... yes, that was her tank top! Her mother was burning her clothes!

Vanessa gasped in shock. What was happening? Despite her earlier reservation she ran out the door, sopping wet and naked, her bare feet slipping in the water. Hands crossing her front she ran to the door.

"Mom!" She screamed, sticking her head out the door but trying to keep her nude body safely indoors. She knew that anyone who saw her bar shoulder sticking out of the doorway might guess she was naked, but at least they wouldn't know!

"Mom, what are you doing?" Vanessa shrieked, her voice cracking into a high pitch whine. Her mother was throwing box after box of Vanessa's clothes into a burn barrel.

"Calm down Vanessa" Her mother replied calmly. "This is part of your therapy."

"You're burning all my clothes!" Vanessa pointed out the obvious.

"Yes, I went by your house and got all your clothes. I also told your land lord you are moving out."

"What!?" Vanessa screamed, nearly hysterical. Her mother had just burned her wardrobe, most of her worldly possessions, and she had taken her home from her? Vanessa loved her house and the freedom it gave her. She couldn't believe that it was all gone.

"Mom, where am I going to live?"

"OH, I'll show you." Her mother said excitedly. She came back to the house and flung the door open. Vanessa squealed and shrank back, her nudity revealed. Her mother seemed to barely notice as Vanessa covered herself with her arms. Her mother grasped her hand and led her upstairs; Vanessa stumbled along, damp and nude, trying to use her free hand to cover both her crotch and chest, which obviously proved to be impossible.

They went up the stairs and stopped at the door to Vanessa's old room. Her mother opened it. Vanessa's jaw dropped at the sight.

"Do you like it?" Her mother asked proudly. Vanessa was speechless. Her old bedroom had been transformed...

Chapter 12: to look exactly as it had when she was 10 * (ID #1381054)
Vanessa couldn't believe the transformation. Her mother had reverted her room to look exactly as it had when she was ten! Her old bed was there with her Little Mermaid sheets and comforter, covered in stuffed animals. Everything was bright pink, her favorite color until she'd grown out of it. Her old posters of N'snyc and my little pony were back up, reminding her of her silliness at that age. She had been slow to grow up, and now that she was an adult all these reminders of her childhood brought back uncomfortable memories.

Not to mention she was naked still. A soft breeze reminded her of the fact that her whole body was bare.

"Mom, I need something to wear." Vanessa said, remembering that all her clothes had been taken from her.

"There's clothes in your dresser." Her mother said. "It was everything I could fine in storage. It should be sufficient." Vanessa opened the dresser drawers.

"Mom! These are all my clothes from when I was a 10!"

"I know dear. Your therapist thought it would help relax and comfort you."

"But, half this stuff doesn't even fit!"

"Well, make do with what you can. I'll be downstairs if you need me." With that her mother left. Vanessa still felt exposed, nude in her childhood room, and quickly went through the clothes. The first thing she wanted was a bra. She hated the feeling of her nipples swaying when she walked. She looked but all she could find was a cotton training bra.

Vanessa remembered when she got this, her first bra. Her little lumps had started to form and she was so proud to get a bra. Putting it on she was shocked to find that, though it was tight, it actually still fit! She'd only grown a few inches since then, she realized with shame. The bra, too small, smashed her chest down fiercely, making her A-cups look nonexistent.

Next, panties. She looked through the drawer in shock. Every single pair was pink! She wished she hadn't loved that stupid color so much back then. She tried to two pairs, but her rather massive butt cheeks wouldn't allow them on. The pair that finally fit was pink with white dots, a small bow in the front and my little pony plastered across the butts. It was stretched so tight that her butt threatened to rip its way free!

She looked for a shirt. She settled on a care bear shirt, white with pink sleeves. She struggled to get it over her shoulders and chest. It clung to her like a second skin and didn't go more than a few inches below her bra, showing all of her belly.

She looked for pants or shorts’, deciding it was best to stay away from skirts with these horrid panties. She tried on three different pairs of shorts until she found one that fit over her butt, bright sky blue elastic short shorts. They were probably short on her when she was young, now they looked more like briefs then shorts, showing all her long legs.

Vanessa turned and looked in the mirror. She gasped in shock. She looked absurd - long, skinny arms and muscular thighs and legs protruding from tiny clothes which barely covered her torso. The shirt was so tight it showed just how flat her chest was reduced too. Her stomach hung out, pushed under the tight shirt. Her shorts cut into her waist, riding high, silly and nerdy looking.

"Vanessa, dinner’s ready!" Her mother called. Vanessa sighed. Well, she had to get this over with. With great reluctance she headed down the stairs to the kitchen, only to find that they had company!

Chapter 13: Her sister has some friends over for dinner * (ID #1405313)
Vanessa froze in shock. At the table, as expected were her mother, step father and sister. But, besides her family she saw three other people there! She recognized them all instantly: they were Clare's friends, all high school students. One was Amber, Clare's big breasted bimbo partner from the cheerleading squad. Vanessa had always hated the rude, condescending younger girl who happened to be gifted with the body of a model at the age of 16. The other girl was Jessica, also a cheerleader, the captain of the team. The third was Tony, a football player, 18 years old. Vanessa and he had gone to school together, when she was a senior and he was a sophomore, and she still recalled his hungry eyes as he watched her walk down the halls. His attention made her laugh, for she had been a senior, almost a free adult, and he was a 14 year old jock, not worthy of her attention.

Well, he was looking at her now, and it wasn't hunger in his eyes. It was amusement. In fact, everyone at the table seemed to be trying hardest not to laugh. Vanessa looked down and saw why. Over her small chest she had a Care Bear shirt, so undersized it was covered less than some sport bras. Below this she wore, silly sky blue short shorts, almost briefs that rode up awkwardly high and pushed her small belly out dramatically. Her long pale legs and slender arms were entirely exposed; branching off her immature torso and making her look gangly, like a scarecrow.

Flushing, Vanessa crossed her arms over her chest. Besides her mother this was the first time these people had seen her without her padded bra on. Even worse, the training bra under her shirt squished her A cups into nonexistence, making her look flat as a board. She flushed, knowing her secret was out.

"Vanessa, quit fidgeting and come eat" Her mother commanded. Dragging her feet with reluctance Vanessa came and sat, trying to use her dark brown locks to conceal her face from their amused glances. She sat, keeping her head down. She shoveled food in her mouth mechanically, wanting to just get out of here as soon as possible...

Chapter 14: Vanessa snaps at a rude remark, inviting her mo... * (ID #1483826)
****an addition by: Valerian (10) *More by this author
Vanessa was trying to keep her head low as her mother, sister and some of her sister's friends snickered at her childish appearance. Amber was hysterical at the sight of Vanessa's reduced breast size now hidden under her Care Bear Shirt and training bra. While Vanessa did her best to ignore her, comments kept coming from Amber in particularly about her now flattened chest. The "Big Breasted bimbo" as Vanessa liked to call her kept making fun of her attire bringing laughter from the rest of the table. Vanessa hated this girl and her rage got the better of her. She couldn't take anymore as this 16 year old mocked her in front of everyone. Vanessa felt like she was going to explode while Amber asked snide questions about her small breasts bringing more giggles from the table. Vanessa was at her breaking point and finally snapped

"SHUT UP YOU BIG BREASTED BIMBO!!!!" The table got silent at this remark and Vanessa's mother looked furious. "Well I thought you had learned your lesson but I guess I was wrong!!" Vanessa's anger quickly turned to fear as mother briskly marched over. "Since you can't behave like a big girl in front of guests then you can eat in just your underwear!" Before Vanessa could even react, her mother had sn*tched the care bear shirt over her head leaving her in just her tiny training bra and blue briefs. Vanessa got a chill as the cool air hit her exposed skin. She was more ashamed than ever to be seen in her embarrassing bra completely lacking cleavage. This brought more laughter from everyone at the table as Vanessa was frozen in shock. "Now for that little outburst young lady you have earned yourself an extra punishment and I am going to let one of our guests decide!"

Chapter 15: Amber decides a punishment * (ID #1483860)
"Amber" The girl's mother said, startling the girl. How was she now involved?

"My daughter was quite rude to you. You should decide her punishment."

Amber's surprise turned to delight. She hated Clare's snooty older sister. Now, she got to punish her in whatever manner she chose? She figured nothing would be out of line for the girl's strange mother. She contemplated her choice while Vanessa cringed under the girl's wicked gaze...

Chapter 16: "Take off that bra, let's see those lit... * (ID #1491062)
"Take off that bra, let's see those little things!" Amber giggled with delight her big breasts bouncing as she laughed. Vanessa covered her training bra defensively. Looking to her mother for help but she was met with only a cruel smile. Vanessa blushed deep red not knowing what to do. She couldn't expose her secret in front of everyone especially not Amber.

She could not stand Amber for as long as she could remember and exposing her chest for her to mock and ridicule would be too much to bear. Amber just smirked at her with a wicked gaze patiently waiting for her to make her move. Linda was not so patient "Vanessa, remove your bra this instant or I'm going to have Amber remove it for you!!!" Vanessa was frozen in shock, she could not bear to willingly expose herself but she couldn't stand the thought of this girl she detested stripping her by force. "Vanessa we are all waiting," was her mother’s response.

Chapter 17: Amber physically removes Vanessa's bra * (ID #1517686)
Vanessa refuses her mother’s demand and covers her bra with her hands. Amber was hoping for this. She calmly stood up and with and with an evil smirk walked over to where Vanessa was sitting. Vanessa looked and up Amber seemed to tower over her. Like a trained martial artist Amber grabbed Vanessa by her wrist and painfully twisted it behind her back making Vanessa stand up awkwardly leaning forward. Amber whispered in Vanessa's ear "I have been waiting so long to do this." Like a magic trick Vanessa's tiny training bra was whisked off of her chest exposing her little mounds to Amber and the rest of the table. Amber twirled the little bra around celebrating her almost effortless victory over a girl she so despised. Vanessa was blushing from the pain and humiliation of being so easily stripped by this "big titted blonde bimbo". Amber made sure everyone got a good look as she held her in place while everyone laughed and mocked her. When Amber laughed Vanessa's tiny tits jiggled slightly to everyone's amusement.

Chapter 18: Amber has had enough. * (ID #1569719)
"I think the LITTLE GIRL has had enough." Amber said. "After all, she isn't hiding any more secrets. We've all seen her tiny breasts!" She threw her head back and cackled. Vanessa turned away, hiding her head with her hair. She looked down at her flattened torso, cupped by her hands. Below silly shorts leading to long skinny legs leading to bare feet, pointed inwards in an awkward stance. She couldn't face anyone. They all knew - knew her chest was really this small; knew how perky her nipples were. Amber was right: She had no secrets anymore. The fact that Amber was throwing away the opportunity to embarrass her more just added to her embarrassment.

Vanessa couldn't stand it. She turned and started walking from the room.

"Wow, look at that butt!" Amber pointed at Vanessa's tightly contained backside. "Maybe I should show that to everyone too!" At the threat of having her butt also exposed Vanessa began running away, leaving the laughing crowd a last sight of her tightly clad ass swinging in her hot pink shorts.

Chapter 19: The next Day Vanessa must retell her humiliation... * (ID #1569731)
The next morning Vanessa's mother woke her right at the crack of dawn. Vanessa was happily surprised when her mother threw her the small training bra and her horrid care bear shirt. Her mother threw them to her as she hid under her blankets.

"Get dressed. You have to go see your doctor in an hour."

"That quack?" Vanessa muttered under her breath. Her mother shot her a glare but let the remark slide. After Vanessa was dressed and had eaten a small breakfast they drove to the psychiatrist's office.

They sat in the waiting room. Vanessa's mother read a magazine. Vanessa just pouted. She kept her arms crossed over her chest, hiding what her tight shirt failed to hide. She sat, shoulder's slouched, reliving the horrible events of the night before in her mind.

"The doctor will see you now." A cool voice said. Vanessa for the first time noticed his secretary. She was a bombshell, through and through. Black bob cut hair, red lipstick, pouty face. She wore a white dress which barely contained her apparently giant breasts. Vanessa glared at the woman. Of course this pervert doctor would hire a bimbo like that. The secretary returned Vanessa's glare with a dismissive smile.

Vanessa practically stomped into the office. Dr. Mayweather sat behind his desk, viewing her coldly behind his glasses. Again Vanessa was surprised by his age: He was probably just a few years older than she!

"Something bothering you?" He asked, a bit sarcastically.

"Wow, great observation." She said just as sarcastically, plopping into a chair heavily.

"Does this have anything to do with the incident last night your mother mentioned on the phone?" He asked. Vanessa silently nodded once.

"Well, why don't you tell me about it, from you're point of view?" He asked. Vanessa, a bit reluctant but wanting to vent, began.

"Well, it all started because of that dumb advice you gave my mother..." She began.

"Vanessa, you're therapy will not work properly until you respect it." He reproached her.

"She burned all my clothes! Then she set me up in my old room that looked just like it did when I was ten! Even worse she wouldn't let me where anything except this outfit!" She gestured at herself.

"A cute outfit indeed," He said, looking her up and down. Vanessa, realizing she was showing more then she wished, crossed her arms over her chest and crossed her legs to hide her stupid shorts.

"Anyway, then my sister invited some of her stupid friends over. They were all making fun of me so I got mad and said one little thing, then my mom let this girl Amber steal my top - Bra and all!" She exclaimed.

"Did this bother you?" He asked evenly. Vanessa looked at him like he was a moron.

"Bother me?! Of course it bothered me! I was topless!" She yelled.

"I understand. But, in many cultures women go topless comfortably. Let me rephrase: What bothered you exactly?"

"Well, everyone could see my... you know..." She said, feeling a blush at the very mention of her chest. "Then they were all so mean, they started making fun of me!"

"What did they say?" He asked curiously.

"They... just stuff..." Vanessa said, not wanting to repeat it."

"You must remember something that was said." he pushed.

"Well... my sister called me..." She said something so quietly he couldn't quite hear it.

"What was that? What did she call you?" He asked her, leaning forward.

"She called me... tiny tits." Vanessa said, averting her gaze to the floor.

"I see." The doctor said, leaning back in his chair. "And this upset you?" He asked.

"Of course it did!" She exclaimed.

"Why should it bother you that someone should point out the fact that you're not well endowed?" He asked.

"I am so well endowed!" Vanessa blurted defensively.

"Vanessa, how large is your chest?" He asked. Vanessa looked at him, completely startled.

"What?"

"You're measurements. What's your bust length, in inches?" He asked.

"That's none of your damn business!" Vanessa exclaimed.

"Well, if it doesn't bother you you won't mind telling me." He said in a level tone.

"Well... if you must know..." Vanessa fidgeted in place. "...it's 34 B." This was actually an exaggeration. She had measured recently: it was 32 A, same as it always was. But, he was a man, he probably couldn't tell. Besides, it was no business of his in the first place!

There was a long silence. Vanessa looked at the doctor. His eyes were on her, but not on her face. We was scanning her body, activly and alertly, like a real doctor. It made Vanessa uncomfortable. She recrossed her arms over her chest and fidgeted around.

"Vanessa..." He began

*Chapter 20: He calls Vanessa out on her lie about her breasts * (ID #1569735)
"Vanessa, you're not a 34 B." He said calmly. Vanessa, shocked and annoyed and embarrassed all it once, scoffed angrily and shook her hair.

"Of course I am! How would you know?" She asked, trying to turn the conversation around.

"Vanessa, I'm looking at you right now and I can tell you're lying." He pointed out.

"I'm not lying! How Dare you..." Vanessa said, indignant. She was mostly just annoyed that he had caught her lie.

"Vanessa, I need you to be honest with me, or this therapy won't work."

"I am being honest!" She said, exasperated. For a moment there was silence as he seemed to think deeply.

"Fine. If you're going to disrupt our sessions with such misinformation I will have to bring the truth to light." He said. Vanessa looked at him in confusion. What was he talking about?

"Take off your shirt and bra please." He said.

"What?!" Vanessa yelped.

"You heard." he said plainly.

"I would never!" She said angrily. He simply sighed. Then he reached over and pressed a button on his phone.

"Mary, come in here." He said. In a few seconds the door open. In walked the receptionist from earlier. Vanessa looked up at her. Despite her cute face, stylish makeup and hair she also was quite tall and very curvy, Vanessa realized with a fair amount of jealousy.

"Yes doctor?" She asked.

"Please remove the patients top." He said.

"Yes doctor." She said without hesitation.

"Now, wait a min...AAAHH!" Vanessa began to objected, but was interrupted as Mary grabbed the hem of her shirt. Vanessa rose, struggling as the woman began rolling it upwards. She tried to step away, but that ended up aiding Mary as she rolled the shirt up higher. Now her ribs were showing as it crept higher and higher. Vanessa squealed and flailed helplessly as the larger woman confidently pulled at her shirt. She got it over Vanessa's head, blinding her and binding her arms. That was the end of that. It only took one more swift pull and Vanessa felt her shirt fly off her body! She was grateful she at least had that terrible little training bra on...

Vanessa looked down. The bra was gone! It had come off with the shirt. She was topless! Two strangers, a man and a woman, could see her beasts and nipples! With a scream Vanessa threw her hands over her nipples to cover herself.

Meanwhile the doctor was rummaging through a desk drawer. He pulled out a tape measure and threw it to Mary.

"Mary, please measure her chest." He said.

"What? NO!" Vanessa yelled.

"Just remember, I offered you the chance to stop lying, but your insecurities controlled your actions." He responded. While he spoke Mary pulled the tape measure around her stomach. Then, pulling upwards quickly she slid the measurer under Vanessa's hands. Then she pulled it tight in the back. Vanessa gasped as Mary pulled it a little too tight, smashing her breasts down even more.

"30 inches doctor." Mary said. Vanessa knew it was normally more, but it didn't matter: Her lie was revealed. She flushed and hung her head in shame, cupping her breasts. Mary stood behind her, looking down at her smugly. The doctor suvied her evenly.

"See Mary? You don't benifit from lying to me. From now on I want total honest, is that understood?" He asked. Vanessa nodded, cowed and embarrassed.

"Good. Now Mary..."

Chapter 21: "Take off your own top for comparison." * (ID #1569742)
"Wh...what?" Vanessa stammered in confusion. She expected Mary to react in much the same way she did to that command: anger, confusion. Instead Mary just shrugged and began unbuttoning her top. She shrugged it off, standing in an immense black bra and skirt. Vanessa saw she had a few tattoos to accent her body.

"Now, face in towards each other." The doctor commanded, treating this like any other session. Mary grabbed Vanessa and turned her. Vanessa stood facing Mary. The receptionist was taller anyways, this added by high heeled shoes. She was now so much taller that Vanessa stood eye level to Mary's massive bra clad chest.

"Mary, what size bust do you have?" The doctor asked.

"38 DD." She responded. Vanessa could see she wasn't lying

"Tell Vanessa what about having such a large chest." He commanded. Mary shrugged and began.

"Well, as you can see, this is a wire frame bra. I have to wear one of these every day or else my breasts bounce all over the place. It's really uncomfortable! You on the other hand, why you don't even have to wear a bra with such a small chest." Mary said. Vanessa flushed and tried not to stare with too much envy at Mary's heaving bosom.

"What else?" The doctor encouraged.

"Well, men stare all day long. It's so annoying! Everyone's always hitting on me, and falling all over themselves because of how I look. I bet you never get that! Why, with you're nipples covered you could pass as a boy yourself!"

Vanessa's jaw dropped at the remark. Was this woman just a moron or was she trying to humiliate Vanessa even more?

"Also it's hard on my back, walking around with these things all day!" Mary pointed at her chest, laughing. "You're lucky, I wish I was as flat as you!" Vanessa wished the ground would open and swallow her whole. She had never been so degraded, so humiliated in her life! Even worse it was by someone trying to make her feel better about her small breasts!

"There, isn't that comfort to see that the large breasts you've always wanted aren't so desirable!" The doctor said. "That's the first step to accepting your body! Next, I want you to...

Chapter 22: "Spend some more time with Mary to get used... * (ID #1574649)
"Spend some time with Mary" the doctor spoke. "She's studying to get her Ph.D., she knows a great deal about patient care. You'll be safe with her. I'll let your mother know."

"What? But why?" Vanessa asked.

"Well, I think being with a confident, non-judgmental woman may help you. It sounds like a lot of your issues derive from treatment you receive from your mother and sister." Vanessa actually agreed with that one. "Also, I feel that if you spend time with someone who is as well-endowed as you like to pretend to be, you may see it's not everything you'd hoped for."

God, did everything this doctor said have to be about breast size? Couldn't he tell it was a sensitive issue for Vanessa?

"Don't worry Vanessa; I think we'll have lots of fun together." Mary spoke. It might have been Vanessa's imagination, but she could almost hear something predatory in the older woman's voice. Like how a cat might speak to a bird left in its midst. Vanessa shivered, cupping her chest.

Mary grabbed her button up shirt. Seeing this, Vanessa excitedly went for her own discarded shirt.

"Actually Vanessa..." The doctor spoke as she moved.

Chapter 23: "I feel, for you therapy's sake you sho... * (ID #1587780)
"What?!" Vanessa asked. "But.. why?"

"Vanessa this is the whole point of your therapy. You are so hung up on your appearance that you've stuffed your bra and lied to everyone about it. Then, you just lied to me again, showing that you're not making any progress." The therapist pointed out. "We need to break through your layers of neurosis. Perhaps having your breasts exposed will help you realize that you're body is perfectly normal and natural and nothing to be ashamed of."

"Don't worry." Mary said. "You'll be perfectly safe and comfortable." She put her arm around Vanessa. The arm on her bare flesh made her shiver.

"I'll tell your mother, I'm sure everything will be fine." He said. "Now you two have a fun day."

Mary, with her arm still around Vanessa, ushered the topless girl out of the office. Vanessa was pleased as they left through a back door, rather than being forced to walk through the lobby topless. They took the elevator down to the parking garage. The whole time Vanessa clutched her bare chest. She was completely on edge and terrified someone would see her topless. She kept feeling Mary's clothed chest brush against her arm and couldn't help but jealously stare at the woman's massive breasts. Mary noticed and grinned at Vanessa, causing her to blush even deeper.

They reached Mary's car. Vanessa hurriedly got in, revealed to be hidden in the vehicle. But, at the same time, she had no idea where she was being taken. This woman, almost a complete stranger, could do whatever she pleased. And, Vanessa was beginning to grasp that this woman, like her therapist, had a sadistic and voyeuristic side...

Chapter 24: Mary takes Vanessa to a waterpark * (ID #1720702)
****an addition by: Aftertherfall (11) *More by this author
As the pair drove out of the underground parking garage, bright light shone through the windows illuminating Vanessa's pale bare body. She cringed as they drove out onto the open road, vanessa shifting lower in her seat to avoid further exposure.

"I think we're going to have some fun today Vanessa, I have the perfect place in mind to help you get through this condition you have about your body image."

Vanessa was very nervous when she heard this, Mary was basically a complete stranger and now she was at her mercy and all she had was a pair of small blue short shorts and a smaller pair of embarrassing juvenile underwear to cover her. Mary smiled as they drove along.

"The drive may take a while sweetie, why don't you rest your eyes before we get there?"

Vanessa wasn't much for sleeping in moving vehicles, especially when half naked and with someone she barely knew, but due to the early morning wake up and all the activity she'd been in lately, soon she nodded off fast asleep.

With a gentle nudge on her bare shoulder, Mary declared they had arrived. Vanessa knew she had been out cold because Mary had time to change out of her formal work attire into an elegant sky blue one piece bathing suit with a cover-up fabric skirt tied around her waist. Vanessa shook away the cobwebs to look down at her own bare chest and belly, immediately covering up her embarrassment. "God, I must've been splayed out like this for anyone to walk by and see." Vanessa said blushing bright red. Then her attention quickly changed to where they actually were. Peeping out the window, Vanessa saw they were in the car park right outside "Splash Cove", the water park just outside of town. She immediately panicked. "What the heck are we doing here!? If you think I'm going out there, Mary, you're crazier than I am!"

"Don't be silly, you're not crazy and neither am I. We're going in there Vanessa, I've already cleared it with the doctor and your mother. Apart from the therapy, she thinks being out in the sun will do you some good."

Vanessa looked around the inside of the car to see if by some chance Mary had gotten her a bathing suit or anything to cover herself. No such luck.

"I can't go in there half naked! I’m only wearing shorts. We'll be thrown out before we even get in, or worse, I could be arrested for indecent exposure!"

"Don't worry yourself with that, you won't be wearing them anyway."

"WHAT!?"

"You heard me; you won't be wearing the shorts. The underwear should do you fine for our activities today."

"Mary, I'm twenty years old. I can't go in there topless!"

"Nonsense, for the purposes of your treatment, it is essential that you wear as little as possible, and with you looking so... Ah, youthful, you'll be fine. It goes without saying that you will need to act with the least amount of modesty possible to look normal, so try not to cover up that much."

Vanessa felt queasy; she was faint and mad at the same time and wanted this to be over so badly. Yet she knew her mother swore by the doctor’s orders and his word would be final. She was trapped and she knew it. Mary placed her hand on the girls shoulder comforting her.

"I know this seems daunting and unfair, but it really is for your good. Besides, what a lovely day it is outside we'll have fun I promise."

When Vanessa started to gain her composure and she reluctantly sat up off the car seat and removed her brief shorts. To say the sky blue shorts were brief compared with her underwear was ridiculous. The panties were at least two sizes too small if not more; they were bright pink with polka dots and a big rainbow and sun on the butt, not to mention a fair amount of butt crack showing as well. She crossed one arm over her chest and held a palm over the tiny underwear all the while thinking how stupid she was going to look in there.

As they exited the car, Mary took vanessa by the hand and they walked towards the entrance. Remembering Mary's orders about covering, vanessa reluctantly let her free hand swing free by her side. Bare chest jutting forward, nipples and exposed butt crack jiggling with each step. Vanessa couldn't help but feel a twinge of jealousy looking over at the much taller, slimmer, mature and well endowed Mary in her stylish bathing suit, the difference was almost a polar opposite. The entrance looked fairly quiet for this time of day which was a good thing, although vanessa knew her exposure would so be revealed. A nervous sheen of sweat covered her body as she looked down letting her shoulder length dark auburn hair cover her face.

The sight was almost comical as the two approached the tickets booth. An older female attendant looked at them both almost in shock.
Mary being the bubbly beauty she was broke the awkward silence.
"Two tickets please"

"Uh, does she have a bathing suit on?"
The attendant curiously pointed Vanessa's way.

"Of course she does, this is my little sister and this is her favorite bathing suit."
The lady looked them both up and down wondering what to make of the tallish half naked vanessa and asked her age so she could properly ring up the ticket prices.

"She's under the yellow price range ma'am."

Mary casually avoided the question directly and looked straight back at her. The attendant lady didn't know what to make of the pair but rand up the tickets regardless.

"Enjoy your time at Splash Cove" with that she handed over the tickets and they began to walk through the turn styles. Mary let go of Vanessa's hand and she immediately felt the insecurity of her exposure creep back. Folding her arms over her bare chest, vanessa walked through the turn style. The cold metal making contact with her bare thighs and then again on her barely covered ass cheeks. Glancing at a sign, vanessa read the yellow price range age group. 11-13, vanessa gasped out loud in shock as Mary had just openly passed her off for being that young. A man handing out wrist bands gave vanessa a strange up and down look as he was instructed to place her price range age appropriate wrist band around her wrist. The band was stuck on tight, it was bright yellow and stood out on her pale bare body.
"Are you nuts Mary? I'm twenty years old, you said I was in the yellow group? Will I even be allowed onto any rides?" Vanessa cried out sarcastically and sounding angry.

"Of course you will silly."

Vanessa stood dumbfounded by Mary's short casual response. It was then vanessa noticed she had actually walked all the way in from the car and now stood in the middle of a very crowded water park practically nude! She looked around and saw normal dressed people. Girls in bikinis, cute guys in board shorts, and her, topless with ridiculous pink small panties that covered only about 40% of her bare freckled backside. What would people think when they saw her. What would they say about her wrist band? the thought made her burn with embarrassment. Vanessa was in for a long hot day.

Chapter 25: Mary suggests water slides first * (ID #1723794)
It was a scalding hot Saturday, and the water-park was completely packed. Vanessa was terrified she'd run into someone she knew. How could she live after someone saw her only in her panties, in public, with a wristband suggesting she was 13 at the oldest? She had a few enemies, mostly girls who bullied her in high school. They would never let her live it down. She lowered her head, using her dark hair to hide her face as well as she could. Her hands were at her sides. She desperately wished to throw them over her breasts, but knew that what Mary said was true, and that would only attract attention. So instead she hunched forward, wishing that would hide her chest.

Despite looking down, Vanessa could feel the eyes on her. People were looking. Of course they were. She was half naked in public, why wouldn't they. It would've been a much bigger scene, but the wristband made most people think she was young enough to be topless without it really mattering. This bothered Vanessa more then a scene. Did she really look that young?

The truth was, yes and no. She didn't look 12 normally. But, in the situation, it wasn't beyond belief. The yellow wrist band created the illusion, and her embarrassing panties aided it along. To finish it off her small breasts, petite body and shy mannerism sealed the deal. Most people were fooled. Those that weren't did a double take, staring at the topless girl in shock and sometimes lust.

Vanessa could feel all these eyes crawling over her body. They felt like beacons, like searchlights. She could feel them focus on her flaws. Her jiggling backside. Her small paunch. Most zeroed in on her small breasts. She could just tell.

Beside her Mary walked with utter confidence. Actually, she more strutted then walked. She had her melon shaped chest shooting straight forward, tight body encased in her sexy bathing suit. Vanessa shot a shy glance at Mary's body. It was attracting more attention then Vanessa was topless, she was shamed to realize. She blushed brighter with jealousy compounding her shame.

"Let's try the slides!" Mary said excitedly, gesturing at the tall water-slides. "I haven't done that in years!"

Before Vanessa could say anything, Mary grabbed her hand and yanked her forward. Vanessa scampered after the bigger woman's long strides. They made their way up the stairs. Vanessa could tell that her hurried strides were creating quite the display from behind. She looked over her shoulder. Sure enough, her butt, barely half contained by her undersized panties, was shaking madly. Looking down at the pool now below them, she saw many young men staring with appreciative faces. Vanessa flushed and looked away, hiding her face.

They reached the top of the water-slide. Mary grabbed the sliding pad which was to reduce friction as you slid. Vanessa grabbed one as well, pressing it to her front to hide herself. They entered the line. Vanessa could feel the eyes of the teenage girl behind her on her butt. She looked at the girl, who didn't bother to stop staring, one eyebrow raised in appraisal of Vanessa's assets. Vanessa looked away, unable to bare the scrutiny.

Finally, Vanessa and Mary reached the front of the line. Mary pushed Vanessa to enter the tube, but the attendant lazily put a a hand out to bar her.

"Anyone wearing a yellow wristband has to be accompanied down the slide." He said.

"Oh, okay." Mary said. She set her pad down at the top of the slide. Then she took Vanessa's and set it aside. Grabbing Vanessa's shoulders she turned her and sat her on the mat. Then Mary sat behind her, putting her long legs around Vanessa. In this potion Mary's breasts were pushed around the back of Vanessa's head, one on each side of her face. She blushed, having such heaving breasts right on her, a great reminder of her own insignificant chest. She flushed, unable to stop herself from covering.

The attendant got up and gave them a push. They flew into the slide at great speed. The two began spinning through the tube, quickly loosing their position and bashing around independently of each other. Their pad to slide on was quickly lost in the chaos. It was sheer confusion and adrenaline for both girls, until they shot out, splashing into the pool. They both rose, sputtering and wiping water from their eyes. At the same moment they both noticed that...

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
sybian fun

3m:58s

01-26-2005
booze cruise12

5m:17s

01-14-2015
jennalewis 3

2m:35s

02-08-2005
mf