uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-03-2021, 02:35 PM

Thanked 57,569 Times in 2,211 Posts

On the appointed day, actually the beginning of a long weekend, I went over to her apartment. She met me, with a big smill, bigger hug and a long, searching tounge active kiss, with her br, Jim, standing right there. He was,a rall, thin guy, also dressed in running shotes, with a obvious package in his pants.

First we examined the calendar, with Jim making nice comments about the photos, and saying that he could see why she liked to fuck me. She slud between us, put her arrms around ys, and said "now I get to fuck both of you at the same time, so come on boys, drive me out of my mind"

With that, she stripped up, alternated blowing us, fucked us individually, getting more and more vocal with each round. I knew what she really needed, so I told Jim to lay on his back, fot her to mount him, and the I mounted her from behind, easing my cock into her ass. And off to the races she went. For the next hour, I'm not sure when sge wasn't cumming. Jim and I each came 3 times. In mouth, pussy and ass, and shecjust kept screaming until she actually passed out.

I could hardly walk when I left 2 days later, and she couldnt't, but it was a successful calendar shoot. I wound up fucking her every couple of weeks for the next couple of years, alone with her, wirh Jim, with a couple of other guys, in a 5 guy gang bang that Jim and I organized for her birthday and with a couple if her girlfriends.

I would be easy to call her a sl#t, but she was more or less in charge all of the time, and definitely was taking her pleasure all of the time. I even got her to squirt for the first time, but that's another story.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to karlhein For This Useful Post:
Old 07-03-2021, 04:59 PM

Default College Photogaphrer

I developed quite,a,good business, mostly doing calendar shoors for mom from coeds,at the big state university. Mostly it was just shoots, contact sheets and final product, all in exchange for some much needed money. I had a few,adventures, as being photographed turns many women on (talk to them in a complimentary way, tell them they look good, touch then just a little to adjust positions). In the first year, I had 60 clients, and had sex with 10 of them, some of them multiple times. It helped the this was early 70s, most girls were on the pill, anxious to prove how liberated they were and there were no really dangerous diseases around that a little penecillian couldn't fix.

At the beginning of the second year, I got a call from a lady in a nearby town. I had done a shoot for her daughter (no sex, just a mommies birthday calendar). She had really liked it, and wanted to do a glamour shoot for her hubbys 50th birthday. We met to discuss ideas, outfits, locations, and the difference between formal (business or evening atire) glamour (nice clothes, a bit of cleavage, a bit saycy, public locations) and boudoir (more see through, more private locations). Now she was very atteactive, great clothes, hair and make up, cleatly well off, and a bit formal and distant in her bearing.. however she was rather pretty, with a nice bust and shapely hips. I figured a formal single pose shoot, maybe a little glamour, but nothing sexy. I was really surprised when she ordered all three.

We started with the formal shots, in her living room (standard black dress) and in her home office ( business atire). Then we did some glamour shots at her house, at the local mall and at a neighborhood, very up scale tavern. It was pretty straightfordward, although my comments had her laughing, smiling and blushing. In the last shot, in the tavern, she wore a sundress, and clearly wasn't wearing a bra. In several of the pucts, there was,a lot of cleavage showing and several times I got a downblouse showing all of her boob. Her boobs wete full, with a bit of weight and with pale tan aeroela with very fkat nipples.

We parted that night, with her giving me a nice 2 arms around my nick hug, and a peck on the lips, and plans to meet at her house in 2 days for the first day contact sheets and the boudoir shoot.

To be continued
The Following User Says Thank You to karlhein For This Useful Post:
Old 07-03-2021, 05:32 PM

Two days hater I came over to show her the contact sheets and to do the boudoir shoot. She me me at the door in another sundress, again with no bra. After a nice hug, she remarked that she really enjoyed the shoot the other day. I had already figured out, from context and pasding remarjs that this calendar for hubby was a marriage rescut project, and that she hadn't been getting much male attention in a couple of years.

We looked at the cobtact prints, requiring her to bend forward a lot, hence many down blouse views for me. The shoot proceeded in various underwear and nightgown costumes, seversl quite seethrough. In the last one, I told her to remove her panties, so that the camera could see a hint of her bottom and triangle. I was being very complimentary and telling her, very politely, how distracting and desireable she was.

I had figured iut on the first day that she might be in for more than photos, so I wire thin, light colored slacks. But the late parts of the shoor, I was sporting a bit of a hard on, and I could see her eyes frequently looking that was. Finially, she looked directly at it, and asked me if she was causing the "tent", which clearly showed the outline of my cock. I said, "look, you are,a beautiful woman, and I'm seeing a lot of you, and I'd like to see more, and yes, you are making me hard" she said, "but I'm so old, and my hubby never even looks, much less touches me" i said "well, that's your hubby's problem, I like to make you squurm with pleasure

To be continued
Old 07-03-2021, 07:05 PM

She shrugged her shoulders, and the gown fell to the floir. She was 45, to my 24, but very well preserved. She played a lot of tennis, so her arns abd legsxwete lean and well toned. Her boobs were full, with just a bit of sag, the light brown, rarher large aeroela pointing just slightly down, with just,a,hint of nipple protruding. Her tummy had just a hint of fullnes, appropriate for her age and having borne two children, her dark bush, belying her blonde hair, was well trimmed, revealing just a hint of labia.

She turned and pulled up a chair in front of me, sat down and moitioned mr to stand in front of her. "Now, let me see that you've been teasing me with the last couple of days" With that. She ran her hands over the shape of my cock, using a bingernail to trace the outline of tge head of my cock. Not that the thin pants provided much room, but my "tent" got even bigger. She unbuckled my belt, unhooked my pants and gently lowered the zipper. My pants fell to the floor aszmy cock sprang out. Now, I'm not huge, but am a healthy 7 inches, with a really big head on my cock. Women have told me that I "punch above my weight" also, my cock was angled over her head, aimed halfway between level and straight up.

For a minute she jyst stared at it, turning her head slightly to get perspectuve. "Well", she said, "I've never seen any bigger, and my husband hasn't sttod up like that.......ever." with that she slowly carressedcit, using her forefinger to capture the drop of precum on the tip and then to suck it off her finger. My cock twitched at the sight. "You're pretty young", she said, I better make you cum so you can last long enough to please me later". With that she slowly took me in her mouth and began to suck on the head. In less that a minute, I was shyddering, and releasing what felt like a gallon of cum. To her credit, she swollowed most of it, and caught the rest on her nipples.
To be continued
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to karlhein For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2021, 08:07 PM

I "saud, now it's your turn to have some fun" i pushed her down on the couch, pulled over a pillow and kneeled in front of her. I knelt in front of her, and ran my hands up her well-toned thighs, then cupping her bottom and angling my face to her pussy. I asked her how loon since you have cum with a man? "Years", she replied. "My husband rarely wants me, and when he does, he takes his pleasure and goes to sleep. With you, just now was the first time a man has wanted me in a decade". Feeling your cock explodexin my mouth just now was wonderful" "such a,sweet and beautiful woman should be pleasured, often and well. I want to make your toes curl, what pleases you the most?", I said. "Well, it's been a while, but I ride my vibrator, abd back when hubby cared, I could occasionally cum with him deep inside me. But these last years, I've only cum from my vibrator.".

"Give me a few minutes to recovrr, and we'll see what we can do."
To be continued
Old 07-04-2021, 08:50 PM

With that, I lowered my face between her legs, and ran my nose up along her slit, producing a nice gasp from her. She said " my hubby doesn't like the taste and smell of me, I've never had a man really taste me" I saud "I love the variety of women's private parts, and how it changes when she cums" with that I began licking her, fro alnost at her butt up to her clitty. I pushed her hips up so that she was maximally exposed..he external labia were bright pink, and fairly small. After a few licks, I began tasting the flow of her secretions. It took a while, she obviously enjoyed my licking, and periodically would shudder, but I couldn't get her to cum. Finally, I inserted 2 fingers, deep in her putty, moved my fingertips where her g spot should be, and began sucking on the clitty, like a small nipple. She quickly vegan to shudder, abd to vocalize "oh god, oh god, oh god". Suddenly she convulsed and my face got sprayed. After a convulsion that must have lasted a minute, she relaxed, and got very quiet. I kissed her tummy gently for a while, until she seemedcto become aware again, and said "what happened?". I rempied, "well you had a big orgasm, and squirted. I think that if hubby had ever tried, you would have had a lot of fun" she smiled, and said "that king of orgasm, and all this fluid has never happened before. You are a fucking genius"

"Thank you, speaking of fucking, I need to do simething wuth this", standing up so that she could see my rehardebed cock. I want to fuck you abd make you cum again"

To be continued
Old 07-04-2021, 09:27 PM

I sat down on the couch and she straddled me. Adjusting the angle of my cock with her hand, she lowered her pussy onto me. As I cupped both of her breasts, abd alternately sucked on the small nipples, she rocked her hips to stimulate herself. It took 20 minutes, with me actively trying to hold back, but again she went into the same, overpowering spasm and soaked me with her secretions, just as I filled her pussy with semen.

We showered, and arranged to meet again to deliver the prints. That began a 6 year affair, until she turned 50, to my 29. I finished school and moved to start my career. We had many adventures, but she bever lost the abikity to have orgasmic spasms or to squirt.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to karlhein For This Useful Post:
Old 07-07-2021, 06:50 PM

Default College Photographer 4

One of my earky cliebts was named Mary. She had done a shoot designed for her mom. The final product had been very much G rated, but the shoot was very R rated. Sjw wasn't wearing a bra, and had 2-3 buttons of her blouse undone. The blouse was patterned, so there was no see through element to it, but her blouse gaped open enough so that I had several views of her right breast. Her breast was,small, but high on her chest, with a true puffy nipple. I managed to taje several images of her boob, and she laughed and said "can't show those to mom. But as I noticed, you seemed to like looking at them during the shoot". I replied, "Yes I did, they really had an effe t on me. If you ever want to do a more intimate shoot, let me know". Anyway, that was all the adventure at the time
To be continued
Old 07-07-2021, 08:27 PM

About 6 months later she called again, sayingvthat she wanted to do a more intimate shoot for her bf. We set a time, a couple of days later. She was very cute, very petite, a flaming redhead with peaches and cream skin. As already noted, sge had rather small, high set boobies, with very pink, very puffy nipples. I was really looking forward to the shoot. Although I often wound up fucking with my "intimate" shoots, it wasn't guaranteed. But seeing her nude or near nude was something to look forward to.

She,arrived, dressed in just cutoff jeans,and a low cut blouse. Pleasantly, she gave me a big hug, and a,kiss on the lips, with just a hint of tongue. She,also had a small bag with her, "props for the shoot", she said. We discussed the shoot. She saidxthat she wanted part of it to be "teasy, strippy, nudy" and then to become more intimate. She saud that her bf, really liked to watch her masturbate, and to watch as she sucked him, and to watch in the mirror as sge rode him. "I want to give him the whole experience. I asked if he was going to come over for the explicit shots. She said, "no, that's your job, I've wanted to fuck you ever since the "mommy shot". Needless to say, my arrention went up, along with my cock.

We began with cabdid shots around my apartment, sticking her pert little gymnasts butt out, bending over to show her titiies. I was dressed, as usual in running shorts, and had a tebt in my shorts from the first picture. As we finished the first set up, and as she was changibg into a transparent bra and very skimpy panties, she said "take off your pants, I want to watch your cock as you take pictures of me". I dropped my shorts, my cock happy to be free, already pointibg above the vertical. "Oh, my", she said, "I'm going to enjoy that tool"
To be continued
Old 07-07-2021, 09:55 PM

We took a,lot if pictures,with the skimply panties pulled tight, showing off her caneltie. It seemedxthat she was probably a natural readhwad, and was very well trimmed. The last shotcin the series was from the rear, with her panties pulked down with her butt pushed back, the image showed her tight lips opening up, a drop of moisture on the inner lip, and an obvious wet spot on her pantues. My cick was so hard, and so swollen, that I nearly came just from looking at her.

"Let'a see you pill rhe panties asudexabd rub yourself", I said. Make yourself cum for me. She rolled over, pulled her panties to the side, revealing bright red hair, trimmed into a landing strip, with her lips fully shaved. I took several shot, both closeup and normally framed, with her fingertip, one finger then two fingers in her pussy. As she built up to cumming, she got a very deep furrow in her foregead, then scrynched up her face before relaxibg and smiling as sge xame. "How was that", she asked. I said, "just look at my cock, you have me rwady to explose"
To be continued

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s

09-12-2022