uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-20-2015, 10:19 AM

Thanked 1,955 Times in 188 Posts

Cut my hedges last week & as ever - some of the top bits on next doors side unreachable. They have a gardener whose hedge cutting expertise is not exactly clever - so I offered to cut it from their side today & just finished it. At the same time ensuring the leafing over of the gap on their side is trimmed back so as not to obscure her 'view' too much. From her seat position she has a clear view (- but her kids not - while they are small that is).
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nigbo For This Useful Post:
Old 07-03-2015, 06:17 PM

Well guys & gals - seems the shit has hit the fan.

Hubby brought his mother home unknown to me and she apparently clocked me doing my garden in the buff. This is an elderly out and out devout muslim matriarch and she complained to her son about me.

Next thing I get a series of very terse emails from him complaining about everything - from the new fence & the time it took me to put it up, to my gardening in the buff and his fears his kids may see (no chance !!) and his mother being offended & on and on. Naturally, i apologised if I had caused any unintentional offence etc - but not good enough for this guy !!

So I sent him some retaliatory emails saying for starters he was an ungrateful git criticising me for work done by me at no cost to him re fence and he was aware of me doing work in the buff in hot weather ( perhaps he thought I / my wife were kidding when we said this?) - himself not helping by insisting on holding his kids up to look over the fence when I was on the patio ( a discreet placing of newspaper saving the day on a couple of occasions !).

My emails were met by more terse emails from him to the point where I said enough. Do not make any further contact to me by any means - I have blocked your email addys. Fuck off permanently - you have pissed on your chips.

Despite advising him of my 'no further communication' because of the attitude he was taking, I then get another email which I didn't respond to. Email said - ' You have done so much for us over the last 5 years - let us put all this behind us and call it quits and start afresh'. I suspect this is his wifes input - suddenly horrified at the prospect of no help on any front because of her husbands typical muslim male behaviour - arrogant, egotistical, stone-age standards etc. ( If anyone wants to shout 'racist' - feel free - I have lived in the Middle East amongst these people for 8 years of my life - i know how illogical their thought processes are by Western standards etc. etc.)

One thing is for sure, I will never need them for anything - but they have often called on me for all sorts of help.

Seems my chilli plant donation in the buff will now never come about.

Ever the optimist - let's see what comes about. Not holding my breath though !
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nigbo For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2015, 01:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nigbo View Post
Well guys & gals - seems the shit has hit the fan.
OOps
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to McSmoothie For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2015, 04:40 AM

Oooops indeed McSmoothie.

I can see a point in the maybe distant future where the wife decides my usefulness means the door has to be re-opened.

The amount of favours done by me and my wife to their family have been literally endless, from me building the kids garden swing / slide set up & concreting the bases in (would have cost them £750!), picking kid up from playschool several times when mother held up, looking after kid & granny when she went into hospital for 2nd kid - it goes on and on. She has no one else locally she 'trusts' to do this kind of thing and now her hubby has blown the friendship apart. She has told me in the past he does this kind of thing - explodes - and often he has the wrong end of the stick, then repents and tries to make amends as if nothings happened - even blew his best friend out in a similar manner 2 months ago. The guy is an absolute tw*t in my book.

If I'm crossed, I stay crossed and switch the person / people off
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nigbo For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2015, 07:35 AM

Thanked 8,933 Times in 974 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nectcouple View Post
Have you figured out what you're going to do when her husband inevitably finds out what's going on? After all, he is your neighbor. He sure doesn't sound like a guy who will take it well (neither your exhibitionism or his wife's knowledge or "tolerance" of it.

I think that when he realizes that he really can't do much about your habits, he may force his family to move to another neighborhood. He has already expressed his wishes to do so. Either way, it will be very uncomfortable for you, not to mention what he will put his wife through.
I'm not usually a person that uses the old "I told you so" line, but...

Good luck. I hope it all blows over for you.
The Following User Says Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2015, 07:35 AM

Another thing that may be affecting them at the moment - it's Ramadan. They can only eat in the hours of darkness - now this is UK - so that means in summer now - after 9:30 pm ish and up to 4 : 30 am = up all night eating - nothing to eat or drink all day for best part of 17 hours - and this goes on for a month.

Thank god I'm not religious !! ( I have cousins who are / were priests !!)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nigbo For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2015, 07:42 AM

Thanked 8,933 Times in 974 Posts
Default Wow!

And I thought the Lenten season was bad when I was a kid and wasn't allowed to eat meat on weekends. I was forced to eat only fish as a meat substitute every Friday! Thank God I wasn't raised Muslim!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2015, 12:04 PM

Well, I think I have just experienced the start of some form of reconciliation from the lady neigbour next door.

I was in the end of my driveway waiting to pull out onto what is quite a busy road with a long stream of traffic passing when a car stopped and flashed me to pull out. It was my neighbour. I waved to thank her & she waved back with a big smile !

Her husband however, can go and whistle as far as I'm concerned. He was out in his front garden Sunday in and out of his car - while I was up a scaffold adjacent painting my front bedroom bay window. I didn't even bother acknowledging the fact he was there.

Her, I will talk to - the hubby - no chance. Of the pair, she is the voice of common sense and reason.

The hubby is your typical, arrogant muslim male I'm afraid. Talks down to everyone, no respect for women ( demands his tea be on the table for the minute he walks through the door from work - imagine that ladies - if you had 2 small kids to deal with!!). To cap it all he holds anti-western views which I find disturbing for a guy who is a medical doctor working for our NHS. For example, he considers it is a small price to pay for a few western captives to have their throats cut for the activities of our troops in muslim lands and agrees with women being stoned to death. The chances of me ever seeing eye to eye with this guy are absolute zero.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nigbo For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2015, 05:51 PM

Thanked 1,881 Times in 255 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nigbo View Post
The hubby is your typical, arrogant muslim male I'm afraid. Talks down to everyone, no respect for women ( demands his tea be on the table for the minute he walks through the door from work - imagine that ladies - if you had 2 small kids to deal with!!). To cap it all he holds anti-western views which I find disturbing for a guy who is a medical doctor working for our NHS. For example, he considers it is a small price to pay for a few western captives to have their throats cut for the activities of our troops in muslim lands and agrees with women being stoned to death. The chances of me ever seeing eye to eye with this guy are absolute zero.
There is some kind of devil in me today, but I just thought you could start posting leaflets or newspaper clippings with cheap flights to S.E. Turkey or Baghdad through his door. You might be starting a win-win-win situation.
http://www.expedia.co.uk/Kargamis.d6...ys-City-Breaks
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to captaintrips For This Useful Post:
Old 07-11-2015, 09:49 AM

'They' holiday in Turkey & Saudi (of all places !!) already.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
IMG 1440

2m:05s

10-23-2019
Flip Cup Turns to Strip Cup

9m:11s

07-03-2017
Video1

2m:11s

01-25-2013
Alessandra Torresani, Cait Taylor, Sydney

4m:56s