Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-30-2018, 05:00 AM

Thanked 25,734 Times in 2,732 Posts
Default Mrs Grits

An elevator in Las Vegas.. very late in the night , 3am, hubby was sliding his cock under my skirt doggy while I held onto the rail with my panties down at my ankles... suddenly the door opened and another couple walked into the elevator and told us, "don't let us stop you", as they watched us fucking for a few more floors....

We also got caught in the elevator at the Peabody Hotel in Memphis, and the Park lane Hotel in NYC.

The cops caught us on the beach in the middle of the night in Florida, they just scolded us while they watched us getting dressed.

Truckers have seen me giving hubby blowjobs while riding on the highway.

Sometimes I pull into the highway TOLL Plaza either topless or w/ my skirt way up exposing everything-- or both.
Old 11-01-2018, 11:57 AM

Thanked 24,008 Times in 1,310 Posts
Default 2nd Time

Not my 2nd time getting caught, but literally the second time i had sex.

It was at that age when you had to steal any moment alone and when given the go ahead you jumped at the opportunity.

The girl I was with called and said no one was home and to come over, but quickly. Of course I didn't hesitate. Her room, condom on, she climbed on top. What a sensation, getting so very close (quickly - 2nd time inside a woman) when her door burst open. Her mom, very angry. My girl jumped off, but I was at that point where nothing was stopping me. I tried to hold back and cover up as much as I could but the process had already started. I was throbbing and filling the condom as we were being busted. I was convulsing, sitting there and I would swear that her mom paused to look over at me, but I couldn't be sure. I know she saw the full condom as I struggled to pull on my pants.

Did we get away with it?
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to andyt29 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2018, 03:04 PM

Thanked 5,425 Times in 225 Posts

Tracy and myself met up with our friend it was a nice day Tracy was wearing a full flowing skirt with a white lace top that clearly showed her white bra she also had as was normal for her a white G string. We went for a walk as we walked all three of us were messing about. There was some flirting between Tracy and our friend he commented on Tracy's top he asked if she had worn it to tease him. Tracy replied that she wouldn't have bothered with a bra if she had wanted to tease him.

We went down a footpath that went through a small wood along side the path were tree trunks that had been left there as seats we stopped at one of these for a rest. Tracy didn't want to sit on the wood as she didn't want to get mud on her skirt, I half joking said that she would have to sit on our friends lap then. Tracy sat on his lap wiggled about a bit. Our friend told her to stop it he didn't want to get aroused. Tracy laughed at him and wiggled a bit more. Our friend made a grab for Tracy's tits he was surprised when Tracy offered no objection. He was left there holding her tit. He very quickly realized Tracy was up for a little bit of fun. He was sitting rubbing Tracy's tits through her top and bra after a while he moved his hands to under her top when Tracy still offered no objection he lifted her bra up to get to her tits properly. Tracy stood up our friend and I thought she had decided that it had gone far enough but Tracy just said that her bra felt uncomfortable like that so she took it off and handed it to me to look after. Tracy sat back on his lap and his hands were back on her tits straight away.

After a little while Tracy turned round to face our friend and she started to kiss him they kissed deeply Tracy started to grind into his crotch Tracy was getting very worked up and so was our friend. He asked Tracy to stop and when she asked him why he said if she didn't stop soon he would be making a mess in his underwear. With that Tracy slid off his lap and started to undo his fly, she very quickly had his cock out and started to suck it our friend just shut his eyes and enjoyed the moment.

We heard people coming Tracy jumped up and sat on our friends lap making sure her skirt covered his cock. A group of teenagers walked past they seemed very interested in Tracy it wasn't until after they had gone Tracy realized that her tits were on full view as her lace top was see through. At this point I needed to go for a call a nature. When I came back Tracy was still on his lap she was wiggling and grinding away it looked like she getting really turned on. Again we heard people coming this time it was a few people we knew they stopped to say hello one of them asked why Tracy was sitting on our friends lap and everyone laughed when Tracy said she didn't want to get her skirt dirty. As they carried on down the path one of the guys called back "nice top Tracy" Tracy just replied it was too hot to wear much else.

As soon as the three of us were alone again I asked Tracy why she had stayed on our friends lap Tracy just lifted her skirt to show me her G string pulled to one side and our friends cock was deep in her pussy. They had started to have full sex as soon as I had gone. Tracy carried on riding his cock until he filled her with his cum. They cleaned them selfs up and we headed back, Tracy didn't bother to put her bra back on and walked through the town center with her tits on full view.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to KevandTracyWiltsUK For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2021, 10:24 AM

Thanked 4,723 Times in 257 Posts
Default Almost caught

I had been out with several friends at a bar when this gal suggested we move the festivities to her house. Various folks had to make stops on the way - pick up booze, snacks etc. The gal said she needed to go straight home to clean up the place a little. Her BF (that she was trying to break off with) had to make one of the stops.

I volunteered to take her directly to her place. I had booze and some chips etc. in my car so didn't need to stop. We got to her place and went in to the kitchen. She turned to me and said she was horney and needed to be fucked, but didn't want to fuck the soon to be ex-BF later. She immediately locked lips with me and groped at my crotch.

She then undid and lowered her jeans and panties and she said she needed to be "warmed up". I boosted her up on the counter and started giving her pussy a good licking. She was immediately wet. I dropped my jeans and shorts and she started to suck on me. She looked up and said that we needed to hurry.

She turned around and bent over with her legs spread. I couldn't wait to stick my cock in her for the first time as I'd always wondered what it was like/how good she would be. On the ready I pushed my dick all the way in in one motion. THEN we heard the front door open and her BF's voice. Quickly we got our pants back up and started cleaning up the kitchen as he and others came into the kitchen.

What a bummer. The next morning she was at my door and we soon finished what we started the night before.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ripstar1 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005
gisele12

5m:03s