photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 10-20-2020, 05:42 AM

Thanked 4,131 Times in 417 Posts
Default Once a Week Facial and Photo Adventure.

Facials. The wife and I don't do them often, so they aren't something either of us are really in to, but they are in the repertoire.

BUT, a few weeks ago during the wild thang I asked her where she wanted it. I'll sometimes do that to get a gauge on how naughty she is feeling. Most often she wants it inside. In fact she's not interested having me cum on her ass or tits or stomach. She says it does nothing for her. So there are really only three places, inside her pussy, in her ass or on her face. And anal sex only happens with a condom and a fair bit of prep, so it's really just the two options, pussy or face. Of course I go through all the different places though when I ask her. Sometimes she'll say no to the face which means she's not feeling naughty, just sexy. But if she wants a facial or is happy to do it for me she'll just smile and say anywhere you want.

So a few weeks ago when I brought out the question, she said anywhere I wanted. So I decided on facial. things went off with a bang! haha. And that was that. She got cleaned up and everything was sweet.

A week later I brought the question out again because she seems to be quite revved up, so I thought I'd see how it would play out. When we got to face instead of saying anywhere I want, she said "If you want". So I told her I was going to cum on her face again and she smiled. Then I thought I'd see how far I can play this out. I told her that every week we're going to do a facial and I'm going to take a photo of her face covered in cum. She smiled and just said, "really?"

Anyway, gets to the climactic conclusion and her face is covered in cum and I told her we'll take a photo next time (thinking I'll build up to it), but she replied, "Don't you want to take a photo?" Without hesitation I grabbed the camera and snapped a few.

I thought about this later and came to the conclusion that she had used this idea of me cumming on her face and then taking a photo of it to really get her horny. She had several orgasms that session (which isn't rare, but she was back arching a fair bit so she was quite turned on) and I'm sure it was because of the promise to cum on her face and photograph it.

So had I not taken the photo I think it would have almost been like her not having a satisfying conclusion to the sex because that is what she'd been thinking about. Well, that's my theory anyway!

So I guess I'll see how far this will go. How many weeks it can go before it stops. I think if I didn't include the photography we wouldn't be doing it every week, but because I said we're going to photograph it, it's more likely to go longer. Hopefully I can get to Christmas! I'd love to get a photo of her in a Santa Hat with cum on her face. Actually, with Halloween coming up, I might grab a witch's hat and have her wear it for the next session.

Obviously I can't post the photos. Sorry!
Old 10-20-2020, 07:00 AM

Thanked 17,328 Times in 1,092 Posts

Interesting topic! Thanks for sharing.

Maybe I can talk my girl into this. ;-)
In the past she did a loooot of "facials" (with pics), and i've seen quite a few.
And only recently I suggested of giving her a few... not all the time, but just for the heck of it.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Teeyes For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2020, 04:15 AM

I notice that facials don't seem to be very popular on this site. Interesting.

Anyway, I wanted to update, even if there might only be 1 or two people interested!

We had to take a week off due to work totally overwhelming me... unfortunately. Burning the midnight oil for far too many days in a row to get a project completed. But that finished and the wife and I continued our adventure 2 days ago!

I wasn't sure if she was still up for it because we hadn't spoken about it for 2 weeks, but during sex when I told her that I definitely had to cum on her face because we missed out last week, she didn't say anything and just smiled. Not sure about others, but unless there is an emphatic "no" that the green light. So we get to the end of sex and I tell her to brush her hair aside and get ready and without saying a word she brushed her hair aside. I straddled her and she put her hands on my thighs waiting for the explosion. She didn't move once I'd cum on her and I just grabbed the camera and snapped a few shots. I tried my best not to get any in her eyes so she could keep her eyes open for the photos. I'm not interested in photos of her covered in cum unless she's looking at the camera.

To finish she wiped it off with some tissues and licked her lips at the end!

Hopefully there won't be a two week break next time.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Duran Duran For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2020, 12:38 PM

Thanked 1,682 Times in 45 Posts
Default great idea

I love hearing about this!
The Following User Says Thank You to BadPhotog For This Useful Post:
Old 07-11-2021, 08:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadPhotog View Post
I love hearing about this!
Thanks. But not many do it seems.
It is still an ongoing thing, but it's not every week. But every time I cum on her face she now waits for the photo to be taken. It's become a part of the ritual. She's always been open to nude and sexual photos and we have an incredible amount, but facial photos were rare. Now it's every time!

Also what's interesting is that facials are no long something we do on a special occasion, they are a part of normal sex for us now.

Next time a facial happens I'm going to video instead of photographing it and try and get her to talk about it. We shall see though, she has to be really revved up to talk about her sexual feelings on camera as opposed to no camera.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Duran Duran For This Useful Post:
Old 07-11-2021, 10:37 AM

Thanked 3,209 Times in 182 Posts

My wife used to be very into facials when we were younger. Unfortunately digital cameras were around them
And polaroids we're kinda big and clumsy and ruined the mood.
I do have one good facial video that I've digitized so I can watch it on my computer.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to willporkem For This Useful Post:
Old 07-24-2021, 09:44 AM

Thanked 5,802 Times in 771 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by willporkem View Post
My wife used to be very into facials when we were younger. Unfortunately digital cameras were around them
And polaroids we're kinda big and clumsy and ruined the mood.
I do have one good facial video that I've digitized so I can watch it on my computer.
Have to say the thought is a turn on and love seeing pictures.

However, my wife isn’t in to it. She loved sex, and is a huge blowjob fan. She usually wants me to cum in her mouth so she can swallow or finish in her pussy. I’m not complaining, trust me. I know I’m very lucky to have a wife so into swallowing.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hornyinde For This Useful Post:
Old 08-13-2021, 03:03 AM

I haven't quite found the right time to video the wife after a facial recently, so I'm still at the photographic stage.
The last few times it's gone into her hair and that has scuppered any post cum action. Photographs always happen and facials are now totally normal, so I really want to start delving into how she feels about getting splashed with cum.
I think next time I'm going to get her to open her mouth so some of it will enter and give her the taste and see where that takes her. She enjoys swallowing so hopefully it will get her going.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Duran Duran For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2021, 09:29 PM

Thanked 1,439 Times in 90 Posts

I love facials.
My wife, not so much. But I will give her credit, I have a 26 videos of her taking it on the chin!

Already have a bottle of wine tonight, with luck it will soon be 27.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kar.tom69 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again

1m:17s

06-01-2006
piring2 Clip 2