uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Exhibitionists & Voyeur
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-20-2009, 05:45 PM

Thanked 2,145 Times in 146 Posts

Well Sir I can tell you that not much has changed in that respect.
Old 07-20-2009, 06:16 PM

Thanked 41,751 Times in 1,668 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlickOne View Post
Which two were those? I must of missed them some how.

Slick
I think he means the girls with the afro wigs. You can find them in the WNBR (non-UK thread). There are a bunch of topless photos of them and then a few fully nude.

Personally, I read it as that they were not stripper-types, but were dressing up that way, playing that role as it were.

As for NAP in general, since we're all voicing our opinions, I would say that even though I typically am more interested in true amateur nudity like B2B etc, I personally love this event. While it's true that many of the girls that are photographed the most are "stripper-types" in the most negative sense of the term (fake boobs, teased hair, looking just plain worn out), every year there are a handful of girls that are naturally beautiful, just flat-out knockouts. And while there's something hot about the truly amateur, shy young girl daring to bare it all for the first time at an event like B2B, there's also something very sexy about the kind of confident nudity we see at NAP, especially when it's from the aforementioned natural beauties.

It's also worth noting that there are two categories/competitions (actually three if you count the amateur wet t contest) at NAP: touring "feature" strippers that are there to build their touring resume, and regular club girls who while competing for titles are really are just there promoting their clubs. The feature competitors mostly look pretty used up, but many of the club girls are young, like 19 or early 20's, and haven't even been stripping that long. Particularly with these girls, even if they get naked for a living, there is still definitely still a daring aspect to this. Many of the clubs these girls come from are topless only, so there's that aspect, and then there is also a huge difference between taking your clothes off for a couple minutes in a dimly lit club, where no photographs are allowed vs. parading around all day fully nude in the bright sunlight in front of thousands of cameras. I say this because I've watched a lot of the videos out there from this event that include interviews with the participants, and they all mention this and talk about being a bit nervous about it and what a thrill it is. So even though it's a different scale, I think there's some of the same energy at this event (i.e. girls taking the plunge and doing something exciting and daring for the first time) that we see at other less commercial events, just in a different form.

Plus, as I said, while a lot of them look pretty hit, a number of these women are truly stunning, and what's not to like about that?

Edit: I forgot to say that buster and everyone else with stuff to post in this thread are off to a great start and should please keep posting. There are some events on OCC that seem to have unanimous appreciation, and others that people seem divided on. I've already voiced my wholehearted appreciaton for this event, and I know there are alot of OCC members who agree. Not everyone likes the occasionally hairy hippie girls that Pedro posts in his thread, but that doesn't stop him from being one of the most prolific (and revered) posters on OCC. To each their own, right?

Last edited by flanker7; 07-20-2009 at 06:19 PM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to flanker7 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2009, 10:57 PM

Thanked 5,371 Times in 136 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by j_jarretee View Post
do you have an expensive camera?your pics are so clear.
No! I was actually suffering from camera envy because everybody else's equipment looked bigger and better than mine. I bought a Nikon Coolpix S51 on sale a couple years ago because it was the best megapixel/dollar ratio I found, and it looked extremely simple to use. I'm not a photography buff at all; I just want to point and shoot. So far I've been generally happy with this camera... although the quarter second delay whenever I pushed the button meant I missed quite a few potentially great shots yesterday. I really really want a better zoom too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedro the Fisherman View Post
Sorry, that is not what I intended to do, I am delighted you are sharing these originals, I just hate the NAP event itself so much I felt the need to 'fire off' my own personal thoughts on the event. Again, no offence to you, but that 'tatoo covered woman' looks like something from a travelling freakshow from a hundred years ago! I bet you found no 'bearded ladies' there....at least not down below
Ah! I understand more clearly now. I was unaware Nudes-a-Poppin' was any kind of a controversial issue around here. The offence is assuaged, and peace reigns here. Pedro, you're the bodhisattva of sneaky voyeur pictures. I bow before your expertise, believe me.

Yeah, that tattooed woman isn't attractive to me at all. I took the pictures out of a sense of spectacle and "That's something you don't see every day!"

Keysync! Nice pictures, dude.

I'm so glad you got a shot of this woman. She's the same one I got here. I was angry when my slow reflexes and slower camera missed the frontal view, with her walking around with that little dress hiked up so her pussy was on display. Later in the day, she was sitting in that chair, legs crossed, waiting until a few guys would gather around. Then she'd slowly uncross and spread her legs, let everybody get a good look, then slowly reach down and spread herself wide open and hold the pose for several seconds. I mean, at the right angle you could easily see inside her, she was so open. Then she'd just as slowly close back up and recross her legs, saying "That's all," and the guys would disperse. Repeat as necessary. That was long after my camera battery was gone.

More pictures coming shortly.
The Following User Says Thank You to buster_hymen For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2009, 11:19 PM

Photo one: It's hard to see, but the girl on the right is showering off after she got out of the pool.

Photos two and three: A contestant fiddles with her tie and shows off for us.

Photo four: She Of The Perfect Ass does a little dance by the fence, but somehow always manages to avoid pointing the Perfect Ass at my camera. I begin to suspect this is deliberate.

Photo five: This chick laughs while I snap a shot of her wiping her pussy.

Photos six through ten: just general shots of the girls getting ready, walking to and from the stages, chatting with the guys.
Attached Thumbnails
DSCN1335.JPG   DSCN1340.JPG  

DSCN1341.JPG   DSCN1345.JPG  

DSCN1350.JPG   DSCN1355.JPG  

DSCN1356.JPG   DSCN1357.JPG  

DSCN1359.JPG   DSCN1361.JPG  

Old 07-20-2009, 11:26 PM

Thanked 2,471 Times in 160 Posts

I enjoyed your pictures and I have been attending NAP of and on for the past 10 years ... in fact I am just now taking a break from editing through my pictures from yesterday

My wife and I have always had a great time there and one of the main reasons is seeing the diverse kinds of people that do show up ... there is something for every kind of taste

Keep up the good work ... I look forward to seeing the rest of your posts

I am posting a few from the amateur wet T contest ...
Attached Thumbnails
DSC03941.JPG   DSC03947.JPG  

DSC03955.JPG   DSC03956.JPG  

DSC_0027.JPG   DSC_0089.JPG  

DSC_0824.JPG  
Old 07-20-2009, 11:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fubar0313 View Post
I enjoyed your pictures and I have been attending NAP of and on for the past 10 years ... in fact I am just now taking a break from editing through my pictures from yesterday

My wife and I have always had a great time there and one of the main reasons is seeing the diverse kinds of people that do show up ... there is something for every kind of taste

Keep up the good work ... I look forward to seeing the rest of your posts

I am posting a few from the amateur wet T contest ...

Hey, what a coincidence! My story continues...

Just as I'm starting to think about moving on from the contestant's deck, I see a big crowd gathering behind me across the road. I wander over thataway and see a sign posted "Amateur wet t-shirt contest, 3:00" So I join the crowd and head into a smaller, more shaded stage area. There's seating for a couple hundred here, and I take a spot in the second row, a little bit to the left of the judge's seats.

About a dozen girls are immediately ready to go, and about another dozen trickle in from the crowd. The seats are annoyingly hard solid wood benches (my ass is still sore today... guess I've been living too soft). The MC is annoyingly loud and obnoxious, but he effectively convinces several hesitant girls to join the contest.

It takes a long time before the contest is ready to begin. My bad back is starting to ache a little bit. I pass the time taking pictures of girls.

The first couple of shots are of a very non-amateur seeming chick, but she still looks good.

Of interest in photo #5 is the woman standing up at the top row in back, wearing the purple shirt and white skirt. The MC got the crowd to demand she enter the contest, and started cheering her on. She turned to her guy and started talking. The MC asked him if it was ok. The guy turned very red and shook his head. The crowd cheered her on some more, then started to lose interest and looked elsewhere. A few minutes later, she walked down and entered.

The chick in #7 may not be so pretty, but she has enough raw attitude for any five other girls. She's loud, shameless, and hilarious.

The last few shots... wow. Fellow OCC pervs, let me tell you, I just about love this girl. You see, one of my longtime fetishes is public nudity. I know there are a lot of us here who can join me in that. Slightly less common, though, is my love for images of bottomless women. When they're wearing a shirt, but are completely bare below the waist... yeah. That does it for me, ya know? And here this girl walks onto the stage, bottomless in public! It's like she dressed specifically for me! I took a lot of pictures of her.
Attached Thumbnails
DSCN1364.JPG   DSCN1365.JPG  

DSCN1366.JPG   DSCN1367.JPG  

DSCN1368.JPG   DSCN1369.JPG  

DSCN1370.JPG   DSCN1373.JPG  

DSCN1374.JPG   DSCN1375.JPG  

Old 07-21-2009, 12:11 AM

Here are a few photos of a girl changing into her contestant's t-shirt, several more of my bottomless sweetheart, (too many of just one girl, you say? Hey, I'm in love here!) and a couple of somebody cool in the audience. The last photo of the cutie in the pink "ARMY" hat and the goofy grin looks a lot like a former girlfriend. I like her too.
Attached Thumbnails
DSCN1376.JPG   DSCN1377.JPG  

DSCN1378.JPG   DSCN1379.JPG  

DSCN1380.JPG   DSCN1381.JPG  

DSCN1382.JPG   DSCN1383.JPG  

DSCN1384.JPG   DSCN1387.JPG  

Old 07-21-2009, 12:12 AM

Yes ... those seats were the worst, after ten years of going to NAP this was the first time we actually went to the amateur contest

This was the first time my wife gave a try to the event, she had a lot of fun and will try it again next year as well

The look on her face before it started seems to say "What did I get myself into?" But once the music started she said it all became a great time

Unfortunately, standing was frowned on and I was on the very front row and had other contestants blocking my view for most of the event ... next year I will chose a better seat
Attached Thumbnails
DSC03943s (Medium).jpg  
Old 07-21-2009, 12:38 AM

Hey, I remember her! That open-knit skirt with no underwear was awesome. She looked like she was having a great time!

Here are several more of the girls just mingling and showing off while waiting and waiting and waiting for the show to get moving.

Picture #7 is a completely nude woman who snuck in somehow when I wasn't looking and stood up at the top, directly behind me. She's another one who the MC and audience support convinced to join the contest. I think she was the only one who had to put on more clothes to compete.

Picture #9 is the previously mentioned chick whose guy didn't want her to join up.
Attached Thumbnails
DSCN1388.JPG   DSCN1389.JPG  

DSCN1391.JPG   DSCN1392.JPG  

DSCN1393.JPG   DSCN1396.JPG  

DSCN1397.JPG   DSCN1398.JPG  

DSCN1399.JPG   DSCN1400.JPG  

Old 07-21-2009, 12:56 AM

I never did figure out the logic to making someone get dressed to be sprayed with water and get naked again
Attached Thumbnails
DSC_0041.JPG   DSC_0047.JPG  

DSC_0063.JPG  

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
zHcaughtMov2

1m:23s

01-20-2016
Chubby Latina Strips

3m:09s

03-30-2021

1m:00s

06-17-2022