Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Exhibitionists & Voyeur
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-20-2009, 01:59 AM

Thanked 5,371 Times in 136 Posts
Default Nudes-A-Poppin' 09

It's about 9:30 Sunday morning, and I just crawled out of bed. I sit down at my computer and click through a few favorite sites, looking for anything new and exciting. There's not much happening. I hit the OCC forum, click through a few threads... wish I had something to contribute. Almost all the stuff I've saved over the years is either watermarked or already posted here. Someday I'll dig up a few that might be new to this crowd... someday, maybe.

A thread about Nudes-a-Poppin' catches my eye. I see the date. Hey, that's today. I've always been curious about that show... I hit the NAP site and learn it's kind of a long drive for me, but do-able. Too bad I have to work this afternoon. Oh well.

I take a shower, get dressed, cook breakfast.

I'm munching on breakfast when the phone rings. It's one of my bosses. He says one of his bosses fucked up something important, and our mega-super-crucial-important weekend project can't happen today. No overtime for Buster. He says sorry about that. He says why not go do something fun with your unexpected day off, and hangs up.

I think to myself, hey maybe he's got a good point there. I take a look at the Nudes-a-Poppin' site again. Hmm... it's almost 11:00 now, and the show starts at 12:00. It'll take me two and a half hours to get there. The show is scheduled to run 'till somewhere between 5:00 and 7:00. I wonder if the trip will be worth it if I miss the first couple hours. I realize the $60 admission is the same as three or four trips to a strip club. It's a lot of miles, but I have a couple of gas cards burning a hole in my wallet.

I stop trying to talk myself out of it, scribble down the directions to the resort, grab my camera, look for the spare batteries for a few minutes, give up on the batteries, and hit the road.

I should've spent more time looking for those spare batteries.

It's about 1:45, and I'm pulling into the Ponderosa Sun Club. My very first time at a nudist resort. I pay my $60 at the gate, slowly drive around the corner, and hit the brakes to avoid running down two naked men. Hey, where are the hot chicks? I follow the signs around another corner and glimpse a few naked women in the distance. Ah, there they are.

I park, grab my one-battery camera, and walk into the resort.

The weather is perfect; low 70s with a gentle breeze, partially cloudy, no rain. The resort has a good mix of shade trees and open lawn areas. The show itself is centered around the big swimming pool, where they've set up multiple stages of various sizes inside a fence. Most of the contestants are smokin' hot and nearly always fully nude, out in the bright sunlight, but they mostly stay inside the fence. While official contest events take place on the main stage, the hopefuls walk along the fence to ask the guys to vote for them. They ask for votes by posing on blankets and small platforms with poles for dancing. The crowd is about 90% male, and most of them have a camera or two or three. There are several naked men and a few topless women wandering around, enjoying the show. Before checking out the main stage, I decide to wander the grounds and see what there is to see.

I start taking pictures of what I see.

The first couple of shots are of a contestant working the crowd. Next are a couple of barely dressed women out in the crowd. Then I stumble across this woman lying on a blanket out in the public picnic area, clearly getting off on spreading and rubbing her pussy in front of dozens of strangers with cameras. Forget that she ain't a supermodel... this is hot as hell. Next to her is a more elderly woman reading a novel and ignoring the crowd. I like her pussy decoration, so take a picture of it. Then I head back to the pool.
Attached Thumbnails
DSCN1245.JPG   DSCN1247.JPG  

DSCN1248.JPG   DSCN1249.JPG  

DSCN1250.JPG   DSCN1253.JPG  

DSCN1255.JPG   DSCN1256.JPG  

DSCN1254.JPG   DSCN1258.JPG  

The Following 78 Users Say Thank You to buster_hymen For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2009, 02:26 AM

Next I take a look over at the main stage, where some chick with huge tits is sloshing around in a bowl, covered with paint. I take a quick, distant picture. The music is obnoxiously loud over there, and I figure I have hours to go yet, so no reason to park my butt at the main stage when there's cool stuff happening elsewhere. So I wander on. I see a beautiful topless chick sitting on a blanket with her man. I take a couple pictures. I know some people here are serious penis-phobes... deal with it. Nudes-a-Poppin' is a great event, but you better be able to handle exposure to lots of naked man-junk, that's all I'm saying about it.

The woman in the white shirt is just dancing and teasing for anybody who'll stop to notice. She's cool.
Attached Thumbnails
DSCN1260.JPG   DSCN1259.JPG  

DSCN1261.JPG   DSCN1265.JPG  

DSCN1266.JPG   DSCN1267.JPG  

DSCN1268.JPG   DSCN1270.JPG  

DSCN1271.JPG  
The Following 76 Users Say Thank You to buster_hymen For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2009, 02:47 AM
Curator of the museum of public nudity

Thanked 106,734 Times in 6,172 Posts

looking good so far Thanks for the story and pics. I'll keep checking back as I suspect this may become the main NAP 2009 thread, and we ought to be able to scrounge JUST A FEW pics from other sources too, right.....?

cheers,

Klondike
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Klondike For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2009, 02:51 AM

A crowd of guys with cameras are clustered around this little building on the opposite side of the pool from the main stage. I wander over to see what they're looking at, and hit the jackpot. It's a raised, covered deck attached to the clubhouse. The contestants and their guests use it to relax in the shade when they aren't working. Often, some of the contestants come over to the railing to put on a show and ask for votes. I decide this is a good place for taking pictures, and work my way up to the front.

It's hard to get a good photo of the girls walking to and from the deck area. Part of the problem is my cheap-ass digital camera and its fraction of a second delay after I push the button. I start to wonder how long the battery is good for.

The black girl in the eighth shot has one of the most perfect asses I have ever seen. It is a marvel worthy of high class poetry and shit. Unfortunately, I can't get a real good angle on that incredible ass, and then she goes and sits it down right next to a hairy pimpled man-ass. Oh well.
Attached Thumbnails
DSCN1272.JPG   DSCN1273.JPG  

DSCN1274.JPG   DSCN1275.JPG  

DSCN1276.JPG   DSCN1277.JPG  

DSCN1279.JPG   DSCN1280.JPG  

DSCN1285.JPG   DSCN1294.JPG  

The Following 74 Users Say Thank You to buster_hymen For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2009, 03:10 AM

Thanks, Klondike. I certainly hope some other OCC members were there and hope they choose to add to the thread.

(Hell, we may have been elbowing each other for the good camera angles!)

This chubby blonde chick comes over. She ain't a supermodel either, but she looks me in the eye, smiles, sticks her pussy in my face and spreads wide.
Attached Thumbnails
DSCN1287.JPG   DSCN1290.JPG  

DSCN1291.JPG   DSCN1292.JPG  

DSCN1296.JPG   DSCN1297.JPG  

DSCN1298.JPG   DSCN1300.JPG  

DSCN1302.JPG  

Last edited by buster_hymen; 07-20-2009 at 03:15 AM.
The Following 76 Users Say Thank You to buster_hymen For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2009, 03:26 AM

This girl is an instant favorite of mine. I didn't catch her name, but was happy when she won 1st place in the new category they added this year... something about a new category for internet girls instead of strip club dancers. Makes me think she might not be too used to a live audience, which just makes the whole thing hotter.
Attached Thumbnails
DSCN1303.JPG   DSCN1304.JPG  

DSCN1305.JPG   DSCN1306.JPG  

DSCN1307.JPG   DSCN1308.JPG  

DSCN1309.JPG   DSCN1311.JPG  

DSCN1312.JPG   DSCN1314.JPG  

Old 07-20-2009, 03:28 AM

Thanks so much! great commentary!
The Following User Says Thank You to wasq For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2009, 03:33 AM

Wow, it's late, and it was a long day. Thanks for thanking me, everybody. I'll continue tomorrow.

Add your own pics if you were there!
The Following User Says Thank You to buster_hymen For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2009, 07:15 AM

Fantastic post, looking forward to seeing the rest !
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fegg For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2009, 09:09 AM
Our man at the nudist beach

Thanked 148,283 Times in 3,811 Posts

Can I just say what I think here?

Whilst I am delighted to see another member actually taking original photos for this forum, this whole event is a scam, as far as I can see.

These women strip for a living, they are only doing what they do every day of the week (and I am guessing that in some bars, you do not actually pay admission, just higher drinks prices) in many small Towns.

To me 60 dollars seems a complete rip off, someone is having a (very profitable) laugh! I know that nudity is a rare thing (outside the PNW) in the USA, and I am spoilt living here, where it is commonplace. However, I do not find the women of NAP attractive in any way shape or form, most owe more to plastic surgeons and tatoo artists than to anything natural. They also want to exposed as much as possible to enhance their 'careers' as strippers. I find that as sexy as some wildlife documentary on TV.

As far as the 'crowd' are concerned, I think these are on the whole 'swingers' who either pay to get in and indulge in 'play' for their own enjoyment or the Ponderosa is not a nudist camp in the true sense of the word. Still each to his own!

There, I have said what I feel (freedom of speech) and will now leave you guys in peace on this thread! I have some 'real' naked lady photos that I have to post

Last edited by Pedro the Fisherman; 07-20-2009 at 09:13 AM.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Pedro the Fisherman For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
ANAM485

4m:16s

11-24-2022
My Movie 0

1m:21s

11-11-2023
Fox Naughty TV Moments Russian TV

0m:31s

03-06-2004
BOWA0607

8m:45s