photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Exhibitionists & Voyeur
Login
or
Register

Old 04-11-2009, 10:44 PM

Default Not the same

Danielle Souza, or mulher Samambaia makes part of a TV show called Panico. The other one, who used the small tapa sex in Carnival is called Viviane Castro.

Regards,
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to galhofeiro For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2009, 11:14 PM
DOGERATOR

Thanked 105,034 Times in 3,278 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dado.hayton View Post
Hey Guys, I was there the day they were filming. This beached is called Tambaba, which is around 50 minutes from my house and it's situated in the northeast part of Brazil, in the state of Paraíba. It's indeed a lovely place to visit.

dado.hayton

You need to get to that beach an start taking some photos!!!!
Old 04-12-2009, 02:15 AM

Thanked 41,751 Times in 1,668 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nibelung View Post
Search for "Sabrina Sato" too. She is from the same show.
Thanks for the reminder. A while back I found some great clips of Sabrina Sato doing pretty much the same thing as Samambaia, getting naked on the beach for her TV show. They sat forgotten on my hd for months... until now. Rar'd and rapidshared in this thread:

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=75495
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to flanker7 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-18-2009, 10:33 PM

DAMN, these are just so HOT!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to brettl For This Useful Post:
Old 05-20-2009, 03:16 AM

Talking look for it on youtube

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibizaman View Post
Hi everybody,

after a while here is something new from me. Can anybody tell me/us what these pics are about? Is she a TV presenter? Does anybody have more?

Enjoy!
she is a brazilian tv reporter but only about ppl and stuff, she was doing a nudist beach episode, theres a video on youtube about it, but its censored dont know her name but she is known as "mulher samambaia" look for it on youtube
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stkbrown For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2011, 09:31 AM

Thanked 1,681 Times in 263 Posts
Default Tv Reporter

There is a local UHF station in South Florida, WAMI (channel 69). It's now a Spanish language station so I don't watch it. But years ago when it was English language, they had a regular 6pm and 11pm news broadcast. One night I was watching when they had a story on Haulover Beach (celebrating it's 10th anniversary).

The segment began with a beautiful petite reporter in tank top and shorts interviewing beach goers (censored of course). As the interview went on, she removed her shirt and shorts to reveal a blue thong bikini. The awesome part here was the realization this was not her regular beach attire. Tan lines showed clearly that shorts were the preferred attire when she was in the sun. So now she's walking the beach with what amounts to a 'farmers' tan with nice golden legs up to mid-thigh, then ghost white upper thighs and butt (her top was somewhat tanned with signs a tank top is worn with some regularity). A bit later, she's topless. As she's interviewing, you can see her questions move more towards public nudity over the beach itself. As the segment wraps, she's looking to the camera and closes with "Well, when in Rome.", passes the mike to a beachgoer standing next to her and strips off her bottoms, then runs into the water.

Back in the studio, she's sitting with the news anchor (a female) who has a jaw on the floor look . I'm guessing that this may have been the first time the anchor saw the video. As she composes herself, she begins to discuss the piece with the reporter, asking what she came out of the story with.

I was telling myself I know that copies of that tape were made by the video crew, because this girl was so cute and the whole situation was sexy as hell. Just the idea that this girl who obviously was not a regular bathingsuit wearing beachgoer would strip naked not only on the beach, but on camera.

It was after seeing that news broadcast, that my wife and I decided to check out Haulover (I had not realized until then it was a nudist beach). Though I had been to naturist resorts and a c/o beach up north, my wife had never been. I told her she could go at her pace and do only what she felt comfortable with. By the time I had the towels set up, I turned to find her butt naked. I was shocked. She said "Well we're here. I might as well go for it." We've been regulars ever since.

I tried searching for anything related to that original news story out on the web, but with no success.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to southrn500 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2011, 10:33 AM

Thanked 177,061 Times in 18,890 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southrn500 View Post
There is a local UHF station in South Florida, WAMI (channel 69). It's now a Spanish language station so I don't watch it. But years ago when it was English language, they had a regular 6pm and 11pm news broadcast. One night I was watching when they had a story on Haulover Beach (celebrating it's 10th anniversary).

The segment began with a beautiful petite reporter in tank top and shorts interviewing beach goers (censored of course). As the interview went on, she removed her shirt and shorts to reveal a blue thong bikini. The awesome part here was the realization this was not her regular beach attire. Tan lines showed clearly that shorts were the preferred attire when she was in the sun. So now she's walking the beach with what amounts to a 'farmers' tan with nice golden legs up to mid-thigh, then ghost white upper thighs and butt (her top was somewhat tanned with signs a tank top is worn with some regularity). A bit later, she's topless. As she's interviewing, you can see her questions move more towards public nudity over the beach itself. As the segment wraps, she's looking to the camera and closes with "Well, when in Rome.", passes the mike to a beachgoer standing next to her and strips off her bottoms, then runs into the water.

Back in the studio, she's sitting with the news anchor (a female) who has a jaw on the floor look . I'm guessing that this may have been the first time the anchor saw the video. As she composes herself, she begins to discuss the piece with the reporter, asking what she came out of the story with.

I was telling myself I know that copies of that tape were made by the video crew, because this girl was so cute and the whole situation was sexy as hell. Just the idea that this girl who obviously was not a regular bathingsuit wearing beachgoer would strip naked not only on the beach, but on camera.

It was after seeing that news broadcast, that my wife and I decided to check out Haulover (I had not realized until then it was a nudist beach). Though I had been to naturist resorts and a c/o beach up north, my wife had never been. I told her she could go at her pace and do only what she felt comfortable with. By the time I had the towels set up, I turned to find her butt naked. I was shocked. She said "Well we're here. I might as well go for it." We've been regulars ever since.

I tried searching for anything related to that original news story out on the web, but with no success.
Do you remember the reporter's name? And the entire segment was censored, yes?

Fango
Old 10-12-2011, 02:50 PM

Default Reporters name

No, unfortunately I do not remember her name (nor can I remember the female anchor though I thought she was hot. reminded me of the actress Laura Flynn Boyle). It was the one time I saw her do a story.

There are others though who've gone on to other things.

Ben Mankawitz. News anchor, now hosting movies on Turner Classic.

Daniel Tosh & Jennifer Cole hosted a show on South Beach called 10's (kind of a beauty pagent - 3 girls and 3 guys selected from the beach goers and then voted on by viewers real time during the show). Tosh has gone on to a show on Comedy Central. Not sure about Cole.

Lisa Cabrera. She moved on to the CBS affiliate in Miami before going to New York. I can't tell by looking at Lisa today if this could be the person from 10 -15 years ago.
The Following User Says Thank You to southrn500 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2011, 04:53 PM

Default Some info located

Fango, I guess it's all about patience, persistence and putting in the correct info when searching. I wasn't able to locate the show with the Haulover segment, but I did locate some Youtube clips from the final newscast in 2000. It contained a small piece of the segment. Here are some captures. There is also a pic of the anchor Amy Atkins (previously mentioned) who interviewed the reporter back int he studio after the segment.
Quality is weak, but I do not know what source the Youtube poster was working from. It looks to be a worn VHS tape.

I've also provided the link where the show is located. It was split into five segments. These snaps were from seg 2 and 3

youtube.com/results?search_query=wami-69+miami+news&aq=f

This link is a supplemental 8 min clip of a story CNN did on the tv station.

youtube.com/watch?v=sjdid7nODxc&feature=related
Attached Thumbnails
Untitled-1.jpg   Untitled-2.jpg  

Untitled-3.jpg   Untitled-4.jpg  

Untitled-5.jpg   Untitled-6.jpg  

Untitled-7.jpg   Untitled-8.jpg  

Untitled-9.jpg   Untitled-10.jpg  

Last edited by Fango; 10-13-2011 at 07:19 PM.
Old 10-13-2011, 07:20 PM

Thanked 177,061 Times in 18,890 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southrn500 View Post
Fango, I guess it's all about patience, persistence and putting in the correct info when searching. I wasn't able to locate the show with the Haulover segment, but I did locate some Youtube clips from the final newscast in 2000. It contained a small piece of the segment. Here are some captures. There is also a pic of the anchor Amy Atkins (previously mentioned) who interviewed the reporter back int he studio after the segment.
Quality is weak, but I do not know what source the Youtube poster was working from. It looks to be a worn VHS tape.

I've also provided the link where the show is located. It was split into five segments. These snaps were from seg 2 and 3

youtube.com/results?search_query=wami-69+miami+news&aq=f

This link is a supplemental 8 min clip of a story CNN did on the tv station.

youtube.com/watch?v=sjdid7nODxc&feature=related
AWESOME! Great detective work, Southrn500, and thanks for unearthing this classic bit of television!

Thanks

Fango

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Asian Sex 20

4m:57s

07-16-2020
webcam chick

4m:16s

01-31-2005
Sex Wives 12

2m:17s

05-15-2016