Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-20-2018, 08:01 AM

Thanked 177,200 Times in 18,905 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gahan View Post
discard my previous post, found the whole performance in HD from a russian stream site.

& just read they got silver medal, well that and Gabriella is more famous now
Can you please post the link to the full performance? And glad she won a medal. Seems fair recompense for having to suffer the indignity of the entire world seeing her nipple.

Thanks

Fango
Old 02-20-2018, 08:17 AM

Thanked 210,412 Times in 5,272 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fango View Post
Can you please post the link to the full performance? And glad she won a medal. Seems fair recompense for having to suffer the indignity of the entire world seeing her nipple.

Thanks

Fango
hxxps://youtu.be/uK1SNTixX9Y

You tube keeps pulling them for some reason, and all unedited versions I could find (too many to count) have been pulled as well lol.

Here's one.

Last edited by spacecake; 02-15-2022 at 03:17 PM.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to funinva For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2018, 08:56 AM

Default Nice Shots

More pics.
Attached Thumbnails
Figure-Skating-PyeongChang-2018-Olympic-Games-Gangneung-Korea-18-Feb-2018.jpg   Pyeongchang-2018-Winter-Olympics.jpg  

Pyeongchang-2018-Winter-Olympics (1).jpg  
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to justme312 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2018, 11:07 AM

Thanked 4,795 Times in 176 Posts

Quote:

Thanks

Fango

sure, it doesn't matter if it's an external link? it's some stream sport russian website
The Following User Says Thank You to gahan For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2018, 12:00 PM

looks nice to me funny how everyone gets riled up over nipples LOL! They're so taboo you know
Quote:
Originally Posted by grayclaw View Post
must be cold
It happened so fast I barely noticed until the close up. I had to go back and watch the recording. Her nipple kind of blends in with her costume, so I'm sure most people in the stands didn't notice til later. She played it cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adress View Post
More screenshots
she looks annoyed
poor thing I hope she takes it in stride and recovers like a champ she is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by euroboy4 View Post
another nice one

Last edited by Fango; 02-20-2018 at 06:54 PM.
Old 02-20-2018, 06:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gahan View Post
sure, it doesn't matter if it's an external link? it's some stream sport russian website
You can post the link. But if you don't feel comfortable posting it publicly, you can send it to me in a PM. Really want to see the whole thing.

Thanks

Fango

Last edited by Fango; 02-20-2018 at 07:45 PM.
Old 02-20-2018, 07:02 PM

Just in case anyone thought I was exaggerating for effect:

Quote:
How much is too much? Well, when you have a figure skater whose breast accidentally pops out of her costume during a routine, and you not only show it on television but zoom for a slow-motion replay of the mishap, that’d be too much.

Such is the case of unfortunate French ice dancer Gabriella Papadakis and the Olympic Broadcasting Service. The OBS provides images and video to more than 100 countries from these Winter Games, including the figure skating competition.

When Papadakis’ halter-top dress became unfastened at the beginning of her performance alongside partner Guillaume Cizeron in the short dance on Monday afternoon, the cameras kept rolling as she fought to protect her modesty while still executing the key elements required by the judges.

Within a minute of the routine ending, the painful and embarrassing slow-mo kicked in, including shots of Papadakis’ partially-exposed breast and her nipple, and was seen both on the big screen in the Gangneung Ice Arena and around the world.

When asked about the decision to replay the wardrobe malfunction, the OBS told USA TODAY Sports, it “covers athletic performances and followed our standard transmission of replays as we have with every other athlete and this includes the finale of the performance.”

---

Papadakis had tears streaming down her face as she moved through the media interview zone, leaving her partner Cizeron to take most of the questions for her.

When USA TODAY Sports asked Papadakis if she was OK, the 22-year-old just said “not great,” with a sad laugh.

Later, after composing herself, Papadakis attended a news conference for the top three scoring pairs.

“It was my worst nightmare, happening at the Olympics,” she said. “Yeah, I was pretty distracted.

“It happened in the first few seconds. I told myself I didn’t have a choice and that I had to keep going. I think we should be proud we were able to deliver a strong performance with that happening.

“I felt it right away, and then I prayed. That is about all I could do.”
usatoday.com/story/sports/winter-olympics-2018/2018/02/19/why-did-olympic-broadcaster-show-replay-exposed-breast/352457002/

usatoday.com/story/sports/winter-olympics-2018/2018/02/18/gabriella-papadakis-wardrobe-malfunction-ice-dance/350287002/

Does anyone have video of the press conference/interview she did after the incident? I haven't been able to find one myself.

Fango

Last edited by Fango; 02-20-2018 at 07:16 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Fango For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2018, 08:04 PM

Default maybe not unplanned

Fortunately for us, she was not wearing nipple tape. She's not endowed, otherwise she would have chosen a different costume. Unlike the Janet Jackson staged oops, this might or might not be legit. As a perv, and I am surrounded by them on this site, I can only wonder if this was planned. Are there any other female skaters who wear skimpy costumes? Many I have seen wear a leotard covering their torso and upper arms and legs. Why did this skater choose to wear a revealing outfit that most women would agree is not something meant for bodily gyrations?

She appears not to notice her boob is out until after the dance is over. She glances down and notices her boob is out and casually covers it up. I noticed a hint of embarrassment. If she knew her boob was out during the dance, she would have immediately covered up when the dance was over. She waited a good 5 seconds from the time the dance was over until cover up. I'm not calling foul, just opening the topic for discussion.

Last edited by fixit; 02-20-2018 at 08:12 PM.
Old 02-20-2018, 08:15 PM

Thanked 8,590 Times in 617 Posts

I'd like to see the whole press conference too!

FWIW the short press conference clip in article has the "Olympic Channel" banner in the background, so the whole vid might be there somewhere.

So I tried both that, and the official NBC site, and couldn't find it. Those sites are such a nightmare to navigate it's almost impossible to find anything.
Old 02-20-2018, 09:31 PM

Thanked 260,528 Times in 8,698 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fixit View Post
Fortunately for us, she was not wearing nipple tape. She's not endowed, otherwise she would have chosen a different costume. Unlike the Janet Jackson staged oops, this might or might not be legit. As a perv, and I am surrounded by them on this site, I can only wonder if this was planned. Are there any other female skaters who wear skimpy costumes? Many I have seen wear a leotard covering their torso and upper arms and legs. Why did this skater choose to wear a revealing outfit that most women would agree is not something meant for bodily gyrations?

She appears not to notice her boob is out until after the dance is over. She glances down and notices her boob is out and casually covers it up. I noticed a hint of embarrassment. If she knew her boob was out during the dance, she would have immediately covered up when the dance was over. She waited a good 5 seconds from the time the dance was over until cover up. I'm not calling foul, just opening the topic for discussion.
A) she does notice but tries not to draw attention; you can see her covering as she "twizzles"
B) no way was it planned; she'd worn the same outfit before without, as NBC put it, the "issue" and she wouldn't jeopardize medal chances by doing it on purpose

Quote:
You can post the link. But if you don't feel comfortable posting it publicly, you can send it to me in a PM. Really want to see the whole thing.

Thanks

Fango
Well, here's the whole thing (and note the female commentator remarked right away that the strap/clasp had come undone), but it's in light of the following:

“Our coverage of ice dancing was live tonight,” an NBC statement to the Associated Press read. “Once a competitor's brief wardrobe issue became evident, we purposely used wider camera shots and carefully selected replays to keep the issue obscured. We have edited the video for all television encores and online replays.”

That said, when you look at the number of blurrings and cutaways in this, you get a good idea of where all those still pictures not really seen in the shorter unaltered versions come from, and a sense of what we'll see if/when the original (un)coverage emerges: http://www63.zippyshare.com/v/SPv7otr1/file.html

Last edited by crispus; 02-20-2018 at 09:34 PM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to crispus For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
big dildo

2m:30s

10-07-2009
Falco Naked

3m:41s

09-04-2005
rc lapdance

2m:46s

02-24-2017
See Her Body 480p