Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-20-2017, 08:33 AM

Default Sex in the dressing room

This happened several years ago....

My girlfriend at the time, Cindy, and I were shopping for some new dress pants for me. I took a couple pairs of Dockers into the dressing room to try them on. When I got the first pair on, I poked my head out the door and called her over to check the fit. When she came over, I grabbed her arm and pulled her into the changing room with me. She started to protest, but I just said "Shhhh!" dropped my pants and kissed her. She seemed kind of surprised at first, but the element of danger started to excite her and she started rubbing my cock through my little black bikini briefs. It took no time at all for my cock to pop free of my tiny undies. Cindy knelt in front of me and started to suck me off, long, slow, teasing strokes--all the way in, then out so that only the tip was between her lips. She swirled her tongue around the slit, then gently sucked in all the way in. She repeated this several times. I could have cum in her mouth, but I wanted to fuck her in the worst way right then.

I pulled her to her feet and spun her around so that her back was to me and I unsnapped her denim shorts and let them drop to her feet. She was wearing a cute pair of satin string bikini panties, dark blue with a big floral print. I cupped my hand over her silky mound, pressing my middle finger between her lips and rubbing her hard clit. That satin-covered ass felt so good against my hard dick. She started to drop them but I said, "Keep 'em on." I leaned her over so that she was supporting herself on the bench, then I knelt behind her, and pulled her panties to the side. She was so wet, white cream was starting to drip between her lips and the crotch of her panties had a sexy cream stain in it. I gave her c*nt a quick lick as she squirmed and tried to keep quiet, then I stood up and positioned my cock at the entrance to her sweet hole. With one hand I pulled the panties out of my way, then guided my shaft deep into her. She was so wet that I slipped all the way inside with one easy stroke. I started pumping away, admiring the view of the sexy flower print on her satin panty-covered ass and my bare cock pumping in and out. We tried to be quiet, but she was having a hard time of it!

I was pretty turned on, the danger of getting caught by one of the salesgirls or another customer was so exciting! I could feel the pressure building up, I was so close--and then I heard the door open and footsteps as someone came in to use another changing booth! I stopped for a few seconds, then I began fucking Cindy very slowly.... she turned her head toward me and mouthed, "Stop!" but I just smiled and kept that slow pace. Her face was so red, and her breathing was kind of ragged. I could tell she was about to orgasm. The customer was still in trying something on--I could hear the sounds of zippers and snaps--when I couldn't hold back and shot my sticky seed into Cindy's sweet pussy. I pulled out, kind of dizzy and saw a trickle of cum run slowly down her thigh. Her panties snapped back into place and she quickly pulled her shorts back up. I looked down at my underwear as I pushed my half-erect cock back inside--the black fabric in front was coated with Cindy's c*nt cream. We waited for the other customer to leave, and then I put on my pants and peeked out the door. The coast was clear, so we made our escape.

At the counter, I had the salesgirl ring up the pair of pants I tried on. She had a devilish little smirk and asked us, "Did you enjoy your shopping experience today?" then she winked at us--apparently she knew exactly what we were doing!

"Fantastic!" I answered. Cindy, blushing bright red, quickly pulled me away.

"I've got to home and change my panties!" Cindy said. "You made such a mess in them!"

Tags
creampie, panties, public, sex

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
hot bate 1

3m:00s

08-27-2008
dr07 0019 02

3m:04s

07-27-2009
Movie317

1m:52s

04-08-2017