Default got her to bend over and spread her cheeks

my ex
Attached Thumbnails
Copy of pantie shot.JPG  
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to confed1470 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2023, 08:58 AM

Thanked 1,926 Times in 96 Posts
Default Sheer dress and Fun at bar

The dress in the pic is actually very see-through in light. Wish it showed what I (and others) saw. I got her to wear a white thong that showed so clearly through the dress. We went down and sat at the bar for some drinks and to watch the game. There were a couple of guys beside us. I put my hand on her thigh and started rubbing her while sliding my finger under her thong. This pulled her dress as high as you can see in the pic. She is generally conservative in public. I noticed the guy beside me staring at his cell phone on the edge of the bar with his head down and could tell he was sneaking glances. Someone started approaching the bar to order a drink so I instinctively pulled my hand away but she grabbed it and put it right back where it was. I was so turned on the entire evening. Maybe TMI but I am rigid as a diamond right now just thinking about her pulling my hand back to her thigh while in the bar in her stocking, thong and sheer dress.
Attached Thumbnails
Legs10a.jpg  
Old 04-07-2023, 07:40 AM

Thanked 12,597 Times in 834 Posts

My wife and I decided to have a night on the town with a close male friend. We had been in a swinging relationship with him and his wife However, he was in town on his own, so we thought we would have a bit of fun together. My wife agreed to dress in some very sexy gear (stockings, crotchless pants and pop up bra under a sheer black dress). We took. taxi and picked our friend up. We all sat in the back of the cab, giving us. chance to feel my wife up (not sure what the taxi driver thought). My wife was getting hot. We went out for dinner, where every opportunity was taken to feel her pussy etc. After dinner we went o a motel. It did not take long for the fucking to start. I watched as she sat on his cock and he slid in so easily. I was highly aroused and could hardly wait to get into her too. He kept going, so I came up from behind and entered her pussy next to his cock. I moved up and enter her arse and she did not flinch. We both came in her. This was not enough for her and we squeezed out some more cum on her face and tits. This was the first of more to come.
Attached Thumbnails
JComboSkirt3.jpg  
Old 04-07-2023, 08:21 AM

Default Live camera

Last summer we were at a beach in Rhode Island and at a campsite right on the beach they have a live 24 hr camera on the beach,my wife didn't know it was there and I stood with the camera right behind me and had my wife pull her top off so i could get a few photos of her,the excitement just made me go nutts.
Old 04-08-2023, 08:04 AM

Thanked 4,691 Times in 559 Posts
Default She has to masturbate in front of my best friend...

She has to masturbate in front of my best friend...

As a young teen and twen girl, and today - nearly 60 - she does it and I love it! And the guys love it, too!
Attached Thumbnails
k-unten offen (27).jpg   k-unten offen (26).jpg  

k-unten offen (6).jpg   k-unten offen (24).jpg  

k-unten offen (5).jpg  
Old 04-11-2023, 12:55 AM

Thanked 12,597 Times in 834 Posts

As a special birthday treat, I decided to create a fantasy that my wife had been talking about for a while. She used to excite me by talking during sex. Her favourite subject was her having sex with a number of men. The men would stick their cocks on her mouth, pussy and arse. She loved the thought of them humming all over her tits, ice and c*nt/arse. This really got me off all the time nd she knew it.

Anyway, I organised a group of guys (swinging friends etc) to meet for dinner on her birthday. We met at a local restaurant. I had asked her to dress sexy as I wanted to have an intimate evening with her. Little did she know that we would have company.

We turned up at the restaurant and lo and behold, there were all these guys (six) who she had met socially. She was clearly surprised but cottoned on fairly quickly to what the plan might be. She had shave her pussy and was wearing crotchless panties and stockings.

I checked that she was up for it and everything seemed OK. During the meal, we had a few drinks and the guys got to know her a bit better (hands up the skirt etc...).

One of the guys invited us back to a local motel, where he had booked a suite for the occasion.

The suite had been set up with drinks and nibbles (plus some interesting sex toys). Some music was put on and we all danced around for a bit, during which there was a lot of touching and feeling going on. She was loving the attention, so much so that she slipped her dress off to reveal her underwear. She was wearing a half cup bra which exposed her hard nipples.

As a group we moved in to the bedroom and she lay down with her legs open. One of the guys got down and licked her pussy while a couple of the others knelt on the bed so she could play with their cocks. Things were off and away as we all had turns at fucking her and being sucked off. She really got into it and got into all sorts of positions so that we could access her (including her arse of course).

Things went on for a while until we were completely spent. Finally, she masturbated as we watched, cumming in a frenzy.

I have wanked over this experience many times and she has stimulated our sex on numerous occasions with the memories of that night.
Attached Thumbnails
jude45.jpg  
Old 04-18-2023, 07:44 AM

Thanked 1,023 Times in 87 Posts

Three photo shoots where she went a lot further than I expected her to. Most of the pictures have watermarks so I can’t post them. But happy to chat in PM about it.

Our first venture into playing with other men was a nude massage arranged for her while I watched. That first time I saw another man remove her panties and she spread her legs so he could enjoy her pussy is probably my hottest memory ever.

Then I set her up with another guy who she has seen four times for “massage”. She gets an intimate massage and then he gets to fuck her. I hear about it when she comes home.

And a couple of mfm’s I’ll describe elsewhere. For now here’s a picture from when she was dressing for the first of them.
Attached Thumbnails
9AF65D16-1E20-424D-B96F-7DE7CE8A0DC3.jpeg  
Old 04-20-2023, 02:48 AM

Thanked 3,390 Times in 246 Posts
Default First see-thru tops and now mini, mini skirts

My wife has been wearing see-thru tops without bras for years. However, it is just now that she started wearing really short skirts. A year ago, she was wearing these short skirts with g-string panties. However, I have now talked her into wearing these really short, short skirts while she is commando. The first one she wore was a little see-thru number that had an ass slit in the back with a bow tied over the ass-slit. Then I got her a mini skirt that had a zipper over the front of each leg. It is almost impossible for her to keep the narrow flap between the two zippers from getting sideways and uncovering her pussy. Then I got her a leather skirt that barely covers her ass cheeks when she is standing bolt upright that has a slit halfway up the side. If she leans either direction or bends over (even slightly), her ass is visible. And, finally, I got her a mini, mini skirt that doesn't even cover the bottom of her ass cheeks that has a side slit clear up to her waist. A little puff of wind from the slit side provides a view of her ass and pussy. And when she sits down, there is no way that she can have coverage of that nice, soft pussy.

Last Friday night, we went into a dive bar. She was braless with a see-thru top and had on her mini, mini skirt with the slit up to her waist. She was commando, and the looks she got when she walked into that bar was really something. We sat down at the bar, and her skirt flipped back on the slit side exposing a good portion of her side ass. Then I played a game of pool. She wheeled around on the bar stool to watch. Her legs were crossed, but her pussy was peering out from between her legs and from under that skirt that barely covered anything. And, finally, I asked her if she wanted to shoot some pool. She agreed. Her blouse was unbuttoned to her mid-stomach, which afforded a great view of her tits when she leaned over for her pool shots. And the backside was just as good when bending over for shots across the table. Every guy in that dive bar was watching her play pool that night. She was giving them a great T&A demo that evening. I also enjoyed it 100 per cent while I was resting between shots. Then one of the guys offered to play her for $10 per ball she sunk vs. a button undone for each ball he sunk. She said, "I will do it, but I have to start out with all my buttons fastened." He counted her buttons and there were seven. He agreed, but said that she would have to leave her shirt tails out, and she would have to play pool that way the rest of her time in the bar that night. She responded by saying, "You seem pretty sure of yourself -- don't you? Well, I think if you are so good, you better up the ante to $20 for each ball I sink." He hesitated, but another guy told him that he had the other $10 covered for him.

My wife said that women go first, and she should break. The guy agreed. She broke and sunk a ball on the break. Then she sunk another ball right after. She was up $40. However, she missed an easy one on her next shot. The guy went to work and sank three balls right off the bat. Then it looked like he was stymied on his next shot, but used the bank to sink a ball in the side pocket. My wife was getting worried now with three buttons already lost. Then he sunk two more balls before missing. She was down five buttons with only two left. It was her turn, and she sunk another ball to give her a total of $60. But she missed the following shot and breathed out an "Oh no!!!" The guy just laughed as he finished off the remaining two balls to leave her with her blouse totally unbuttoned. You could hear the cat calls to the next town 10 miles away. Then the guy missed on the 8-ball (I believe on purpose just to keep my wife playing). My wife continued to play the remainder of the game so long as she had balls on the table. And that guy kept missing the 8-ball on purpose. Finally, my wife was down to the 8-ball and missed. The guy then easily sunk it on his turn.

Then he said, "How about we play this next one for you to dump the blouse and pull that skirt off?" She said, "Just what do you have in mind?" Well, I will give you $20 for you sinking a ball, and you will give me that blouse laying on the chair over there when I sink all 7 of my balls on the table except the 8-ball of course. And if I get all my balls sunk and the 8-ball sunk before you sink three balls, you lay that skirt over there on top of your blouse." She said, "Make it two balls that I sink before you sink your balls and the 8-ball, and you have yourself a deal." He then said that he had to break. She thought for a minute, but agreed to do so. The guy broke and sunk two balls on the break. Then he sunk all but two of his balls before missing. My wife breathed easier for a minute. Then she shot and sunk a ball. However, she missed on her second shot. She looked like she knew she had had it. He then sunk his next two balls. Everyone in the bar let out a roar. She had to take off her top. It didn't seem to bother her much since the crowd had seen all her top end through the see-thru blouse and later with all her buttons unfastened. Now, all the guy needed to do was sink the 8-ball, and she would be totally naked. However, with so many of her balls on the table, he was blocked from any shot on the 8-ball. His chore was to somehow hit the 8-ball, which he somehow managed to do. But he did not sink it. It was my wife's turn, and she had an easy shot to sink one of her balls, which meant she didn't have to yank her skirt off.

However, she did have to sit there topless while we finished off four more beers that people bought us. I think they would have continued buying rounds for us if I had not refused any further beers. By then my wife and I had had a total of 8 beers each. By that time she was pretty smashed and was sitting on the bar stool with her legs spread a good width apart. With that short skirt and slit to her waist, you could see just as much as if she didn't have on a skirt. Each time I went to the restroom and came back to see her spread-eagled, I would say. "Put those knees together girl." She would, but it only lasted a few minutes before they were spread out again.

Anyway, we left the bar that night with her topless and everyone cheering her as we left with an invite to come back and play pool anytime.
Attached Thumbnails
DSCI0736 (4).JPG   DSCI0744 (3).JPG  

DSCI0516 (3).jpg   DSCI0517 - Copy.jpg  

DSCI0530 (5.jpg   DSCI0532 (4).jpg  

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to JonThink For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2023, 08:36 AM

Thanked 4,814 Times in 153 Posts
Default posed naked on an overpass

I got my wife to pose naked on an overpass at night a few years ago. We were on our way back from a day trip a few hours away from home and when we were away from city lights she took her shorts off, spread her legs and I rubbed her clit for about an hour. I didn't think much about it as we were 3 hours away and thought that would be nice foreplay for when we got home but once we got back into town I asked her if she wanted to take some pics. She told me she would pose anywhere I wanted her to and my brain instantly locked. The only place I could think of was on a bridge over an interstate. I parked in the middle of the bridge and she took her shirt off but stuffed it in the car's display to dull the light. She also had me turn the dome light off before getting out of the car in nothing but her shoes. She crossed to the opposite side of the road and posed for a few pics. Once I was done taking pics she started back to the car but instead of going around and getting in she got on the hood and spread her legs. I was pretty turned on from playing with her pussy on the drive and from taking pics so I pulled my dick out of the zipper and slid in her very wet pussy. A few pumps in and the hood popped. She thought it might cave in so she got down off of the hood and turned around to bend over it instead. I slid back inside her, grabbed her hips and started pounding away. After 3 squirting orgasms a few cars started coming down the road. Since I was standing up I could see them when they turned our way. My pace slowed as I considered not telling her and seeing how big the puddle under us could get but she sensed something was up and looked for herself. By the time the cars got to us she was in the car, dripping wet pussy and all, and I had enough time to put myself away before giving them a free show.
Old 05-14-2023, 06:57 PM

Thanked 3,451 Times in 231 Posts

My first wife turned 25 and I thought I would surprise her with a fantasy she and I had had for years ever since we started swinging. So we had a normal party at her parents house and fsmily and friends was there. We had one swinger couple that we really liked and hung around normally with. So during that party me and him lauded the path to her being happy and horny. As the party ended we said good night and I drove them home. They was in on the present so when they offered to give her an extra present she said of course. She was almost outta her dress by the time we got threw the door. The guy wasn’t shy and got his cock out and my wife loved his size. She smiled at me and said thanks. I opened the door to the living room and there was 23 other men From swinger meets and parties that my wife had really liked. ( they was big ). That night she took them all and was very sore but happy at the end. Then next morning I got her to lie down and get covered by them all. She never forgot that night lol. Pics we had and videos was the best. ( but thanks to old tech we lost it in a hard drive fail ).
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Captain Carter For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
ISOKCK3 8

0m:58s

11-11-2004
Austria03e03

10m:02s

06-09-2020
received 10205097280663236

1m:04s

02-19-2015
barbara goenaga3