uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-06-2017, 07:51 AM

Thanked 1,099 Times in 47 Posts
Default Do women suck their own nipples and breasts when on their own?

I've seen woman sucking their own nipples, and breasts when masturbating alone in movies, on cams etc..

My wife loves having her nipples sucked, she would let me do it all day if I could! But I don't know if she does it when she's on her own. Note to self, I should ask her.

But do woman actually do that when they are on their own, for real?

Any thoughts?
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to rzgreen For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2017, 02:12 PM

Thanked 1,867 Times in 119 Posts
Default Val sucked on her own nipples...

I looked up as I was going down on her, she had unleashed her huge tits, and was tonguing her stiffening nipples. I then asked if she would like me to suck on them. I did, then her hands pulling my pants down indicated she wanted more. I was less than a gentleman with her, rubbing my cock and balls all over her face and tits. I was alternating between stuffing my balls in her mouth and shoving my cock down her throat when I noticed she was feverishly rubbing her pussy. I laughed, and put a couple fingers in it. "Inside. NOW." Was all she said.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to bbdubluv45 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2017, 02:20 PM

Well, it's not exactly "on their own" but...

1) When my ex-girlfriends and friends with benefits have sent me videos of them masturbating; in most of them, they touch and caressed their nipples and; in some, they sucked them on their own.

They seemed to enjoy it a lot; and of course, I didn't tell the to do it, so I am going to assume that they do in fact like to do that while alone.

2) When I've masturbated in company of a girl (gf, ex-gf, friend, etc); they do the same. I repeat: I don't ask them to do it; it just happens.

The only reason to doubt that they like to suck or touch their nipples on their own and while alone would be that they know that we find it exciting, so they do it only to please us. But honestly, I don't think so. My educated guess is that they truly love to do it whenever they are excited.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ulsafiu For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2017, 09:49 AM

I do squueze and caress breasts and nipples while... but never suck my nipples no.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Helenv For This Useful Post:
Old 07-30-2017, 04:29 PM

Default Um..

Thanks HelenV,

I wondered. Do you think women do it just for men that like to watch.
Old 07-31-2017, 01:01 AM

If you would ask me...yes. but i cannot speak for all women. If the occasion comes i'll ask some friends of mine if they do that themselves. Please dont misunderstand it is very enjoyable when somebody else plays with my nipples and sucks them.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Helenv For This Useful Post:
Old 07-31-2017, 06:53 PM

Default Oohh that would be great

Go ahead, ask away. :-)

If you could do a survey, pop it on Excel please. lol.
The Following User Says Thank You to rzgreen For This Useful Post:
Old 08-01-2017, 08:02 PM

Thanked 1,016 Times in 84 Posts
Default Yes, yes they do

A girl I had lusted after since high school was finally available at the same time I was and it didn't take long to get busy.

At least one time, like bbdubluv45 observed with his Val, I was eating her pussy and looked up to see her twisting and caressing her nipples (she also had a great set of 'bigguns' with large nipples). I am pretty sure she gave them a few licks (but I was drunk a lot back then so maybe it's just wishful memory). Anyway, whatever she was doing got me fired up and I licked her clit and pussy with greater intensity, which we both enjoyed. Didn't really get her to do much with her tits after that and the whole thing fizzled fairly fast.

Fast forward to an ex-wife. She turned out to be way into her nipples and licked at them every chance (I shared a bit about it on this thread here: https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=208381).

So, to answer rzgreen's question: This one certainly did; in fact she reached a point where she could hardly come without giving her nipples some oral attention.

My current wife kinda got into it with my encouragement but she hasn't bothered to keep herself very limber so she can't reach her nipples with her tongue any more. But I know she was doing it on her own for a while- she'd tell me, and send me a few photos periodically.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SlyBry2010 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-02-2017, 05:13 AM

Thanked 4,137 Times in 417 Posts

My guess is that most women who are capable of sucking their own nipples enjoy doing it when they are engaged in sexual activity involving another person either live or via phone/cam. It not only feels good, but it's also part of the whole sex experience. There's also a lack of emotional attachment to the solo situation which is present in the other situations. The emotional aspect allows a woman to become more connected to the sex and thus more likely to engage in this activity.

Just my take and of course it's not one size fits all.

From my past experience it's the type of thing that women do once they get really horny and lust takes over. For me I see it as an indicator that a woman is having a fantastic time and I'm not screwing things up!

Cam models on the other hand do it because they know blokes like to see women doing it... Everything they do is designed to relieve suckers of their money.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Duran Duran For This Useful Post:
Old 08-02-2017, 12:27 PM

Default So..

Genuinely not getting a sense that there is much call for it when going solo... I guess there are exceptions.

But to be dead dead candid.. I'd suck my own cock if I could, and if I had tits I'd suck them too.
The Following User Says Thank You to rzgreen For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
ANAM485

4m:16s

11-24-2022
My Movie 0

1m:21s

11-11-2023
Fox Naughty TV Moments Russian TV

0m:31s

03-06-2004
BOWA0607