uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-03-2017, 02:00 PM

Default Play her again Sam

At the end of my second year and now 19 I picked up H5 a fresher who was a got/ emo/ punk girl with a pierced lip and had dyed red hair on her head. Disappointingly she had plain black hair down below and no piercings. I first had her on top of a grave on the way home from a club. She had a gothic fetish obviously!

She also introduced me to the joys of cumming on a woman's tits

H5 and H3 shared the same given name and this is the first and only time that this has happened. I have often thought of the idea that it would be so much easier to only go out with ladies with one name to avoid confusion in bed. In a odd way perhaps this is why H5 was the first that I bagged for a second time . But then again it would be so much fun to sleep through the alphabet too, so I then moved on.
Old 07-03-2017, 02:13 PM

Default Whilst we talk about punk girls a minor digression if I may ?

This relates to a party at a church group just before I went up to college for my first year. I think it was around the time of 18 birthday party or may be just before then.

Anyway a very thin lady with dyed jet black hair took a shine to me. As was normally the case with church halls, there is a stage and a backstage area with plenty of small cubby holes and general junk which make good places to hide. We found one such area and mutually masturbated each other , whilst the hits of the day were throbbing in the background. This was my first trip into the delights of the hairy woman cave

Goths and emos really are the adventurous. I can not remember her name and she is not assigned a number as I didn’t fully do the business, but fun nether the less.
Old 07-03-2017, 02:19 PM

Default Her first BJ

C6 a tall big boobed lady of similar build to B9 but with very long straight hair. I was in my third year she was a fresher that I had met on the hitch to PS She had a chestnut bush and I think I was the first BJ she had given as she very gently pecked the top of my cock when we were in bed on our first night. Her fat hamster checks would fully take in my cock within a few weeks

I hastily ended this relationship as I wanted be going out with another. During our 1 month liaison I even jumped out of my ground floor window to escape from her as I was due to be meeting others. She was very needy and naïve, but I don’t regret leaving her to have a crack at G7 .

Last edited by WalterBlog; 07-03-2017 at 02:23 PM.
Old 07-04-2017, 12:51 PM

Default 69

B9 had a mass of hair that was more chestnut in colour. We were together for a few months and I did get to enjoy a great many full frontals of her brown bush , pear shaped hips and large bust. I really don’t recall that much about the shape of her pussy or its lips as we spent more of the time perfecting the 69 position. As she often went on top I got more views of her anus than her pussy which was push firmly against my lips. This was during my few months of been in CAM in the early 90s. We were both 23. And yes TRd played its part yet again!

In an age when shaving was not considered fashionable I would like to think that I had her (like H3) at the height of her bushyness. She also similar build to C6
Old 07-04-2017, 01:07 PM

Default Cemetery Girl II

CM10 I really can not remember much about this one. It was one of the famous the parties at TRd prior to the one where I met that plump bald goddess J11 . As normal I was very drunk and took this lady to the cemetery for some action. I had done it before in such a location with H5. On my return one of the house mates asked if I “had drawn any pictures?”

I really was out of it but we did go down on each other and vaguely remember inserting and she was very bushy as I got pubes in my mouth and stuck in my teeth. ( perhaps this was the start of my preference for less hair?) Little did I know that J11 was coming next .......

Last edited by WalterBlog; 07-04-2017 at 01:17 PM.
Old 07-04-2017, 04:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WalterBlog View Post
CM10 I really can not remember much about this one. It was one of the famous the parties at TRd prior to the one where I met that plump bald goddess J11 . As normal I was very drunk and took this lady to the cemetery for some action. I had done it before in such a location with H5. On my return one of the house mates asked if I “had drawn any pictures?”

I really was out of it but we did go down on each other and vaguely remember inserting and she was very bushy as I got pubes in my mouth and stuck in my teeth. ( perhaps this was the start of my preference for less hair?) Little did I know that J11 was coming next .......
Ever get the feeling you are talking to yourself?
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to shoeripoff6 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2017, 02:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoeripoff6 View Post
Ever get the feeling you are talking to yourself?
Thanks for the comment shoeripoff6, good to know others are reading this thread.

Yes, but then that is the point of this blog. Who doesn't when they reflect on things?
I wish to diarize my past so that I (and others if they wish to read it) can enjoy it in the future.
If that involves a little bit of mulling things over with one's self to get the writing juices flowing then so be it.

now back to the blog.....
Old 07-05-2017, 03:06 AM

D15 was certainly hairy and very dark haired but after we had each drunk a bottle of wine I can not remember much more about her slit’s look and feel. In my mid thirties in 2009 and after 2 barren years after my divorce from M14 ,pealing off her panties which were white and decorated with black butterflies was a delight. After so much alcohol and with a bad case of brewer’s droop, I had to just delighted my self in releasing 2 years of fasting in a massive explosion over her 36F breasts ( the largest bust I have had the pleasure of).

Her breast although only a few motches bigger than the 36D of M14 were fascinating to rub and suck. Having never had a child her areolas were the palest coral pink , this been in direct contract to J18 who’s areolas had become a very dark shade of chocolate brown after falling pregnant . The nipples were of the same size when stiff and erect and the areola area roughly a similar size.

Amazingly after a night recovering and still nursing hangovers we did manage to penetrate the next day whilst we lay in my larger corner bath (I had fun in here with J18 too). We then dozed in the warm water for a further hour with me still up her.

Finally we went down stairs and tried to watch the DVD that she had brought round. Still the worse for wear she slept on , on the sofa. The film was rather dull and it was temping to enrapture her once again , but she looked so cute sleeping, so I let her be.

D15 also had a tattoo on the small of her back which gave an interesting focal point when she wore jeans and bent over.
Old 07-05-2017, 02:04 PM

Default Paradise lost? Bendy heaven and big jugs too!

I was in my early 40s and living in SFK when I met D17. She was the same age as me and really distracted me with her 32G cups during our extended single night session . They were so big that I paid less attention to her pussy which I believe was a light chestnut coloured brush. She was tall and during our previous encounters she wore jumpers that really managed to cover her delightful figure, I thought she was normal size , rather than thin and slim with enormous melons!

Her boobs were tied as the biggest set with D15 ! she had a smaller band size but a bigger cup size and those breasts just hung and hung and hung down from her slim torso

She looked good in a tight pair of jeans too and was very bendy and I could even get her legs behind her head as we made love. She would always have sex with her eyes closed.

This was the first time that I experience CFNM and she gave me a delightful blowjob. The only downside was that she said “I hope you don’t come in my mouth” I wish I had now.

She was a joy in bed and had so much potential to be a long term GF but due to a family situation with her we had to have a short break and in which time I met another lady. We did briefly liaise again during the first few weeks I was hooked with and had already bedded J18. With not a lot of effort and for a short time I could have easily had some fun playing with fire by hopping from bed to bed with these two vixens . However as they both lived in the same town this may have turned sour very quickly so I had to let her go.

A shame really.

Last edited by WalterBlog; 07-05-2017 at 02:08 PM.
Old 07-08-2017, 06:05 PM

Default The Wonky Donkey

P19 had a lovely personality but….

We really hooked up by chance, we were two lonely people in a friendship circle. It was 2016, I'm in my late forties and living in NOR. I was 3-4 years her junior.

I was really ambivalent about chasing this one as she was really nothing special to look at been very short, with dumpy legs and fat fingers. She also had rather large glasses that dominated her face and made her look even older. Looks aside she was nice to talk to, so I went round for dinner one evening and stayed a little longer than I planned to.

For someone of her dimensions it looked like she had large tits, but this was very deceptive. Her official bra size was a 36B but seconds after her bottle green coloured bra was taken off, it was obvious that one boob (her left) was at least a cup size bigger than the other. It hung lower and fuller and although her nipples were well balanced the size of the mother breasts was just off putting. Lopsided and distracting was the case no matter what position I put here in, when we were at it .

She did however give the most amazing blow jobs which were deep, long and energetic , she was greedy for my seed and I let her “abusive me” and just take what she needed from. She didn’t disappoint in this respect
I must however talk about her pussy. It was unkept and had a rug of thin black hair over it that wasn’t too thick so didn’t full cover her slit. Her outer lips were not enormous and easily held back to reveal a largish love nut at the top of her opening. She was fairly loose when I was up her and not particularly tight. There was no obvious signs that she had climaxed but she said the next morning that she had, I had no reason to doubt her given her nice personality.

I worried little about her pleasure as my mind was distracted by the unsightly imbalance in her breasts and those buck teeth that looked up at me as she rubbed the top of her clit with her fingers to give herself further pleasure.
I did return for a second helping a week later . Somehow I managed to be fully undressed in the lounge area and then when she was still partially clothed she lead me upstairs whilst holding my stiff cock. She clearly was sex driven but her unmatched pair was a bit of a passion killer. However the final nail, was the way that she shoved her finger up my butt hole without any warning or prior discussion. Yes after many sex free years she wanted to just use, abuse and worship my body but one has to draw the line and I felt that this was definitely it.

Enough was enough the asymmetric breasts had to go and I quickly found another . I could have easy returned for a third time and made it into a relationship as N20 who I had recently started seeing was many many miles away . But for me wonky tits really do end it.

Perhaps P19 would have benefited from a clean shave in the same way as J11 became a goddess and her temple of Venus became my only focus. Sadly all I see when I bump into P19 at the local shops is a pair of lopsided breasts.

Tags
hairy pussy, pussy styles, shaved pussy, tattoos, waxed

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s

03-18-2009