Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-11-2017, 06:07 AM

Thanked 1,468 Times in 38 Posts
Cool

few weeks ago I went to the Spa Thursday night. Usually a mixed crowd. I came across a two guys in the changing room and overheard their conversation about the taller of the two having his girlfriend with him... I was curious to see how that would look.
I started out at the steam grotto, 3 other guys inside. The one right opposite to me left pretty soon. A bit later a tall, rather slender 30 year old woman entered to the room, peeking around and sitting down, opposite to me, still in visible distance. Initially she sat, legs crossed, arms in front of her body. After some time she relaxed and occasionally looking towards me. As she leaned back she uncrossed her legs and opened her crotch a bit... She folded her arms. Then put her hands on the legs. Looking at me again. I thought I had seen half a smile. Cute curly pubic hair... Some tatoos, one on the leg, one around the belly button. As she leaned forward, her rather big and heavy breast swung a bit...

Later I joined an Aufguss session. I saw the two guys from the lockerroom with sporty mid 20ies girl waiting in front of the cabin. She really had a beautiful face, towel wrapped closely around her body. As the cabin was filling, the two guys chose a seat on the highest bench. As I thought she would sit next to or in front of her boyfriend I chose to sit around the corner - opposite was already filled. The girl only followed now and chose to sit between me and her friends. Further down the bench a 30ish woman arranged her towel and lay down on the top bench, legs toward one of the guys. She chose a perfect spot - directly under the light. As she had her legs bent and casually apart, the light from the ceiling was giving perfect view of her open pussy. The view couldn't have been better... nice labia... some birthmarks on the lower but cheeks. The guy next to her occasionally looked at her too, and then towards his friends girlfriend. So I had a look at her too, turning around. But she was tightly curled up, pressing her knees against her breast...
After two rounds of Aufguss, it got to hot for her, and she left the cabin, her boyfriend staying, the other friend leaving as well... I had hoped to see more of her.
After showers, I got myself a juice and looked for a spot to relax a bit. I heard a woman laugh and having a agitated discussion... so I followed the sound... 30 something women, blond, curly hair wearing a white bathrobe on a bed/chair talking with her friend/husband, sideways looking to him and talking and laughing. They were quite consumed in their discussion. Made myself comfortable in a chair, reading a mag (Gala or Bunte or something)... As the women was talking, she kept on moving her left leg. And always, when she lifted the leg, she exposed full view of her pale shaved pubic region.... I didn't really get one page read - too much distraction...

After about 15 minutes, they left and I decided it was time for another go to the steam bath. After about 1 or 2 minutes, the young couple joined me, without their friend. Looked as if she wasn't sitting shy once that additional guy wasn't around. As they sat down, she was more or less opposite to me. She streched her legs towards me. Black colors on her toe-nails. Leaning back, arms relaxed, eyes towards the ceiling. Well formed breast, though from closer she looked a bit older than I had thought before. Her shaved pubic region and her breast were just as tan as the rest of the body... must be using a solarium given time of the year... As the door opened and their friend joined them, she curled up again, covering her beast with her arms and crossing legs. What a shame...
Old 04-18-2017, 07:39 AM

Default live show

On the 27th of April I will be in the great spa "Miramar" in Weinheim/Germany. I will be nude for the whole day!

Does any female voyeur wants to join me?
The Following User Says Thank You to Fred Wasserstein For This Useful Post:
Old 05-09-2017, 05:58 PM

Thanked 1,468 Times in 38 Posts

saturday after goodfriday - bad weather and a packed spa...

the inlaws visited for easters holidays, which lent us some private time... So we spent the morning enjoying an extended breakfast in the city center... roof top restaurant of a first class hotel overlooking the city. My woman had one of her forgetful days... no underwear but that would be a story for another section....

Later we spent a few hours leisuring in the spa and the place was packed with many other couples. Owed to timing, started off with an Aufguss session at the full hour. Barely enough space for comfortable upright seating. Got lucky with a stunning normally built blond sitting next to me on an upper level bench, her boyfriend, an ENM type, sitting two levels lower, feets on the ground and the towel warped around his body. Whenever she leaned forward to whisper something into his ears (explaining the workings of Sauna & Aufguss), I enjoyed the juggling form of her breasts infront of my eyes. They still had the 'original' form, hanging quite high... To the right of my wife, there was a mixed european/asian couple. The guy sat next my better half, his girl furter down the row. She wore her hair up high, formed into a knot. Her breast looked almost unnatural big, very dark, well formed nipples, full pubic hair, petite... During the whole session, she kept on changing her seating, giving me many different angles of her body...
After showers we settled into a reclining chairs. I realized that my wifes bathrobe was providing a far from optimal cover and then, checking at some males opposite to her, it seemed I wasn't the only one noticing At times, she complains about feeling like a piece of meat in these places with certain types, she never manages to dress/wrap to avoid looks...
Owed to my wifes presence, we headed to a lower temperature cabin. More popular with the ladies, it seemed, but no Aufguss. 2 older couples, 2 single men and two female 'friends'. The cabin was very well lit for a Sauna cabin... The two friends sat next to each other, on a mid-level bench. The brunette, lay on the side (very unusual position...), showing us her ass... Her friend, black haired, pony tail, sat upright. About same age, normal body form and quite big breast... we settled in. I sat, my lady lay down, pressing her head against my leg. After some time the brunette changed her position. As she was turning around and going into a sitting position, she opened up her crotch, nice shave, pussy lips almost opening up. As she was moving to sit on the side showing her nice silouette, her friend lifted her feet on the bench spreading her legs, looking around quite innocently... Oddly enough she started pressing her knees further outwards with her arms as if to stretch. As she set there exposing her dark bush at us, my wife turned around giving me an jolly look... The situation continued for some time, then some additional single gentleman entered the cabin, sitting in straight line from my lady... I realized she was playing with her position a bit... After some time the guy (mid 50ies) started to stare up at the ceiling uneasily, at which time my wife sat up and turned around. ... Later in showers my wife was quite excited about a gay couple, one of them with odd piercings in his penis soaping his partners back.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to nighthawk88 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2017, 03:50 PM

Default Any tips for identifying good saunas?

A lot of the clientele at spas are pensioners ... and I once visited a neighbourhood sauna in Berlin with a clear overrepresentation of younger, "well integrated" middle eastern (male) immigrants - and around one woman to go around.

So, how does one identify good saunas or times of week where there is a high likelihood of seing beautiful women naked?

Are spas attached to gyms much better than those attached to larger bathing resorts? Sundays are probably good times to visit? What about spas attached to spa hotels? What about winther vs summer? Any recommendations?
Old 07-11-2017, 07:59 PM

search the location on instagram... you can get a feel for the crowd at different times. If nothing is on instagram good chance there is nobody young enough going there to know what instagram is price point also matters. Cheap is cheap.
Old 09-19-2017, 08:14 PM

Thanked 5,310 Times in 191 Posts

I was on vacation in Germany this summer and happened to visit a spa near Berlin. I'd rather not share the name of the place, but it was large and not part of a hotel. It had several saunas, pools, lounges, etc, and was fully nude throughout.

I was there on a weekend afternoon, and the ages were very balanced, almost uniformly between 2 and 70. Lots of families, couples, and singles. Yes, plenty of teen girls who didn't mind being naked with their fathers or brothers. And it was split pretty evenly between male and female.

After the sauna, everyone goes to the communal showers to cool off, and getting to watch some of these women showering naked was something I won't soon forget.

Most of the younger females shaved or trimmed, though a few had a bush. It was the opposite for the older women.

Also seeing an attractive ~25 year old girl naked from all sides and angles and then seeing her in the coed locker room putting on her panties, bra, and the rest of her clothes, and then later seeing her on the sidewalk walking home afterwards - a guy on the sidewalk not from the sauna "checked her out" and I was thinking to myself you may be wondering what she looks like naked under her clothes, but I just saw her boobs, butt, and pussy naked up close.

I'll answer any questions people have.
Old 09-20-2017, 05:13 AM

Smile Not in Germany but near ; )

Last week i stayed in a spa in Belgium, i spent all my saturday inside...
I found lots of couple of all age, single mens and women...
Most part was shaved and few with bushes.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ralphlauren For This Useful Post:
Old 09-21-2017, 03:37 AM

I can recommend Erding near Munich in Germany. http://www.therme-erding.de/.

It is really huge, one of largers in Germany, I think. Outdoor and indoor sauna area, naked swimming pools. Naked bars... No kids under age of 16 allowed. Age is very balanced, many couples...
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to eclipsecz For This Useful Post:
Old 09-21-2017, 06:21 PM

My wife and I are going to Erding next week. Looking forward to it!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to qwertycpl For This Useful Post:
Old 09-21-2017, 10:37 PM

Thanked 9,330 Times in 352 Posts
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonera View Post
A lot of the clientele at spas are pensioners ... and I once visited a neighbourhood sauna in Berlin with a clear overrepresentation of younger, "well integrated" middle eastern (male) immigrants - and around one woman to go around.

So, how does one identify good saunas or times of week where there is a high likelihood of seing beautiful women naked?

Are spas attached to gyms much better than those attached to larger bathing resorts? Sundays are probably good times to visit? What about spas attached to spa hotels? What about winther vs summer? Any recommendations?
If you don't know, what is better, try "Scharbeutz Therme" near Lübeck. There is a gym attached, a bathing resort and a new Hotel, too.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SimonTabs For This Useful Post:

Tags
hot tub, sauna

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s