Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-23-2015, 12:18 PM

Thanked 2,299 Times in 85 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo33bdx View Post
but what am I become ??? how will I survive without seeing the photos of your extraordinary wife so wonderfully sexy?
Please can you create an album summarizing this fabulous session?
a huge thank you again to make us dreaming
Thanks for hanging in there through the whole story! Even though, believe it or not I left a lot out just because I didn't have time to keep writing in detail. But yes... a summarizing spread... hmmm I like that idea.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to nudebeachlovers For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2015, 03:49 PM

Thanked 21,505 Times in 1,566 Posts

Just to add my thanks for a fabulous story and great pics. I don't know how your wife resisted the temptation to impale herself on that BBC. I know my wife could not have resisted. I would have had to dive in and hand him a condom.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DRDavenport For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2015, 05:28 PM

Thanked 3,652 Times in 305 Posts
Default I second that Idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nudebeachlovers View Post
Thanks for hanging in there through the whole story! Even though, believe it or not I left a lot out just because I didn't have time to keep writing in detail. But yes... a summarizing spread... hmmm I like that idea.
I second that idea and I, along with every red blooded OCC member and visitor that read your posts agree.
Would love to see it.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jimmybob69 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-24-2015, 01:29 PM

Thanked 1,074 Times in 387 Posts

Fantastic! Thank you so much for sharing!!

Quote:
Thanks so much for the compliments! So glad you enjoyed it! I hope you will like and comment on the pics in my albums!
Where's that album??
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to apeyboy For This Useful Post:
Old 05-09-2015, 08:00 AM

Thanked 8,214 Times in 251 Posts
Default thank you

Quote:
Thanks so much to everyone who continues to encourage me to finish the story through comments and thank yous! I wish I could respond to each comment individually - and perhaps you can write me privately for more private conversations - but for now I think I should just continue with the story!

A towel got thrown in from somewhere and my wife was mopped up a bit as well as the other two. But the excitement of the assistant's orgasm did nothing to bring this to a close. The photographer ordered my wife and the black model into a position they had already been in earlier, that is with my wife on her back and the model over her with his cock and balls hanging over her face. In this position the model could reach forward to finger and lightly spank her wide open vulva.

Rox loved this again and went even a little wilder when the model grabbed her pussy and squeezed her labia hard, pinching it between his thumb and fingers. In fact, this so turned Rox on that she tried to get both of his balls into her mouth at the same time...

I can't tell you how erotic it was to see my wife, fully aware that her nastiness was being recorded, trying to get the strangers ballsack totally into her mouth. She was humping her pussy into the air so much that even the assistant got back into the act and poked my wife's stiff clit and opened her lips. My wife was clearly loving every bit of it...

Suddenly the male model shifted forward. Clearly he had something in mind and he moved with an air of urgency. It was very degrading,but my wife did not object to having the black man's ass totally in her face. Suddenly, the model let out a moan and right before our eyes, he began to unload his spunk over my wife's bare pussy...

The first big drop (after the streak that somehow landed on her arm...!) landed on her mons, but the second one landed right beside her clit hood and actually touched her inner labia. I didn' t see it that well from where I was, but I was sure glad later the assistant was close enough to get a good picture. The next spurts also landed on my wife's pussy, and I thought she was going to go crazy when she felt it land on her - I could see how she was grabbing his ass...

The male model sure was making a mess of my wife's pussy even as more oozed out and dropped on her most sensitive place. Though my wife couldn't see what was going on down there, the feeling of her pussy being covered in hot semen through her into a wild bucking orgasm! What got to me the most was the glob that bridged across her labia - a wet seal of sperm that was ready to go right up into my wife, and that was enough to make me cum in my pants right then and there... probably as much cum as the stranger left all over Rox. My wife smiled broadly from the big orgasm she had along with the mess all over her vulva...

As I shook with the last of my in-pants orgasm I was shocked to see the assistant actually reach in to spread my wife's labia, therefore insuring that some of it actually did get up inside her. Then can you believe it? The bastard's picture of my wife's open, cummy pussy was out of focus!!!

I hope you enjoyed reading about my wife's gift to me. I will always remember the night my wife got nasty with a big-dicked black guy while two photographers, a lurker, and myself got the show of a lifetime! Since I just was reminded of the non- hardcore rule in this section I will have to put those pics in an album for my friends!

thank you for this story PJ, I have always enjoyed your stories and pics - remember you from other sites, this story and your wife getting massaged on the beach are two of the hottest ever, I frequently go back to them. Even hotter for me because my wife looks very similar to Rox but wont share - but I do imagine it is her in your stories! hope you accept my friend request - love to see the other pics - and please - post the massage story!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to blackdog519 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-10-2015, 01:30 PM

Smile Awesome

Quote:
Thanks for the encouragement apeyboy, tx_76048, and nectcouple!

I had no idea how far my wife planned on going with this photo shoot she had arranged with a pro photographer, and a kiss is just a kiss, yet seeing my wife in this soul kiss with a black man, his tongue not only penetrating her lips, but my wife actually sucking his tongue was almost as if I was watching her spread her bare pussy for him. It clearly had had the same effect on the photographer and his assistant who both hooted their encouragement and prodded them on. The studio owner seemed to be taken by this simple yet profound act as well as I noticed him casually stroking the lump in his pants...

It was so erotic to see my wife be so nasty as to let this stranger lick her lips. It was such a turn on to see my wife sucking on the tongue of this black stranger as he groped her naked breasts under her transparent shirt that I didn't quite catch it when the photographer told his assistant to "enhance the shot." I never noticed the assistant don a mask like my wife and the other model, and when he sat down on the couch next to them I had never imagined to that moment that he would be an on camera participant as well as a photographer!

My wife seemed equally surprised, but also delighted to have been joined on the couch on her other side rather than taken aback by this supposed professional jumping into the action this way! It was almost as if she had expected it or wanted it, and she opened her mouth to receive kisses from him as well as the black model as the second man quickly grabbed my wife's pussy over her jeans and squeezed her mound.

My wife was obviously very turned on to be in between the two attentive men and as she went back to kissing the black model, the white assistant unbuttoned my wife's shirt. Even though it was transparent, this action uncovered my wife to be seen as if for the first time. The black model groped my wife's now uncovered breast as we all looked on. When he pulled the shirt off my wife's other breast her soft feminine part looked so exposed and vulnerable, so defenseless against the onslaught that was bound to be coming from the two men...

Perhaps it was just the sudden rush of air it received when exposed, but I know my wife well enough to believe the stiffness of her nipples demonstrated how turned on she really was. 

As if thinking with the same mind, both men went for their own nipple at the same time with their mouths. My wife gasped as she felt two men she didn't even know begin tonguing and sucking on her breasts.

As the black model's lips left my wife's nipple for a second it became very clear by its stiffness that my assessment was right on the money. 

My wife's nipple actually looked like it was ready to be sucked right off, and I could see that the black model wanted to do just that...

This is awesome
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to moonfrog For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2015, 12:42 AM

This is one of the best threads on the site as Nudebeachlovers did such an amazing job building up the story. The photos just put this over the top. Frankly all of Nudebeachlovers posts are fantastic!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to skindiver71 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2015, 08:25 AM

Thanked 2,299 Times in 85 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by skindiver71 View Post
This is one of the best threads on the site as Nudebeachlovers did such an amazing job building up the story. The photos just put this over the top. Frankly all of Nudebeachlovers posts are fantastic!
Thank yo uso much! that is so kind of you to say!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to nudebeachlovers For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2017, 09:27 PM

Default Nudebeachlovers

This would be an amazing story if it were in the fiction section but the fact that it really happened with such a sexy couple with a great attitude makes it one of my favorites of all time. Would love to hear an update on nudebeachlovers current adventures
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrmrsfun55 For This Useful Post:

Tags
fav

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
JAMIE2

2m:45s

02-02-2020
tadano05 02

4m:59s

04-25-2009
nT ajxagehi4t9b4q2p7t6cr6ii

2m:19s