uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 05-23-2018, 07:47 PM

Thanked 176,390 Times in 18,850 Posts
Default Ass from Heaven

I get off the subway every morning at one of the busiest stations in my city. The platform is always crowded and hectic, with hundreds of people hurriedly walking in two different directions. Usually, I am just in a rush myself and trying to get out of the station as quickly as possible. However, yesterday morning, I experienced a moment I wish could have lasted forever. Out of the chaos, I somehow miraculously ended up walking directly behind a woman who had, quite possibly, the single most perfect ass I have ever seen in my life.

Belonging to a professionally-dressed blonde woman who appeared to be in her late 30s or possibly early 40s, she wore a button-up blouse and a short black skirt with a tantalizingly bright gold zipper on the back. Fortunate me, I climbed the stairs up to the entry area (though on this day it was more like the stairway to heaven) directly behind her, her beautiful, peachy-round ass two inches away from my face the entire time. Picture the most cartoonishly perfect bottom you've ever seen, like from an illustrated '40s/'50s era pin-up poster of a secretary or something, and you might come close to imagining the majestic sight that I saw. Her gorgeous rear end hypnotically sashayed and swayed back and forth with every step she took up the stairs, like something out of a Tex Avery cartoon, except this was live and in person and so deliriously close to me. I swear I could hear the nightclub drums going in my head as her ass wiggled right in front of my face: Boom-ba-ba-Boom-ba-ba-Boom. The golden zipper on the back of her skirt taunted me all the way up, like a cruel gatekeeper barring the unworthy from accessing a vision of unimaginable delight. It was all I could do to not stare and drool and pop a massive erection while trying to walk up the damn stairs.

Dear Lady with the Ass From the Gods, wherever you are, I hope you know what a wonderful asset you have and are using it to your full advantage. And if you have a boyfriend or husband (and how could you not), I hope he knows how damn lucky he is.

This is not much of a story, I know, but I just had to commemorate the most heavenly ass that I've ever seen.

Fango

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Big P plays 1

1m:20s

04-27-2022
OC01 Opening Credits

4m:59s

10-04-2008
Mature wife Sucks Huge BBC Beach

1m:37s

09-27-2018
shy wife