photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 05-09-2018, 12:10 PM

Default Roof top fun

When Sue and I were living on the economy in Germany we were staying in a three story apartment. On two sides there was 5 story building, across the street was a seven story building.

Being Germany Sue and I were sunbathing naked on the roof. After a bit she reached over and grabbed my dick and told me I should be careful not to burn him. Of course as she laid there playing with him he started getting hard.

All of a sudden Sue got this smirk on her face and lowered her head and started running her tongue along my balls and up the underside of my shaft. She moved her fingers down my backside and slowly played with me asshole.

She slowly took the head of my cock into her mouth and started to suck on the tip and twirling her tongue around the hole. After a few minutes she slowly moved her mouth down and gently running her teeth along the length of my dick she slowly picked up speed.

As I leaned back I notice that there were three different people watching us form different areas.
The added thrill of being watched edged me closer to the climax.

Sue noticed and took my dick into her mouth so much I could see her throat bulging. As I climaxed I could her throat working to swallow the cum even with my dick still in her throat.

Afterwards she sat up licking with lips and told me I came a lot more than normal.
I pointed out the we had several people watching, she glanced around and told me more than several as there was over a dozen watching.

Being younger and in shape cumming once was never enough. As the thought of all those people watching my dick started to rise again. Sue slowly moved her leg over my hips and ran the length of my dick along her c*nt lips.
After a bit she moved the tip into her and slowly descended. She sat there for several minute like that all the while smiling saying a few wre recoding.

Raising her hand she waved at all the people watching letting them know we were fine with the recording.

Ever so slowly she raised her self up and down slowly building tempo, all of a sudden she started motioning to someone, looking over I saw our upstairs neighbor standing there watching her hands in her shorts.

The young lady 18 or so slowly inched towards us and Sue guided her down toward our crotches. The girl started to lick at both of us as we Sue and I resumed our fun. The added sensation threw me over the edge and I came deep inside Sue's pussy so much that it started pouring out.

As I pulled out the girl leaned forward and licked the head of my cock cleaning him. She then turned and licked sue.

All of a sudden she stood up red faced and ran off.

Looking around we both waved at our audience and went inside. The young lady avoided us till a few days later there is a nock on our door and there she was standing in this cute outfit.

But that is another story
Old 05-10-2018, 09:47 AM

Thanked 5,694 Times in 426 Posts

Which I hope you'll tell us soon!!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Everard For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2018, 12:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everard View Post
Which I hope you'll tell us soon!!
I do plan it
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fuunu2003 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-15-2018, 05:14 PM

Default Geneva Rooftop

When I lived in Geneva, my girlfriend had a two-story top-floor apartment with a terrace that was more or less the rooftop. One Spring, she decided to put a nice, soft astro-turf over the entire terrace and then put up a sort of visibility screen around the waist-high wall, screening up to about shoulder height for me.

Even though I had moved out (because I had another girlfriend), I used to spend a lot of time with this lady and we would relax on her terrace and get full tans on nice days. But, since I felt that she was making a point of us enjoying time together but not being romantic, we never did anything. One very sunny Saturday, we had some snacks on the terrace (fully nude) and were then relaxing / sunning while reading, etc. We were both on our backs, next to each other, but she was on a towel on the ground and I was in a lounge chair. At one point, she put her left leg up on the edge of my lounge chair. At first, I thought she was just moving her leg around for circulation, but as I looked down at her to say something, I could see the parted lips of her vagina and something said she was sending me a message.

So, without really saying anything, I got up, walked down to her feet, then got down on my knees and bent over and just started lapping at her c*nt. She did not object at all. She was wet, warm, and willing. This led to more, of course, and we spent the whole afternoon on the roof having sex, taking breaks, and having more sex. It was great - and we got a tan in the process. Somewhere at the end (because the sun was going down, it was getting cool, and we were getting hungry) she suddenly said, "I wonder if any of the neighbors (i.e., those in the building across the street) saw us." Well, it was too late by then, and though she likes to pretend to be shy about such things, she doesn't really mind being exposed. She is French, after all. And a very well-endowed but otherwise petite French woman of Chinese ancestry. She really is an eye-full!

Anyway, at that point, our romance sort of re-ignited and we began sleeping together most of the time again. We eventually broke up again a couple years later when she asked if I had to choose between her and my other girlfriend, which it would be. I told here the truth (the other one), because in the long run I want her respect, rather than lie for a short-term gain, so she said, "well, I guess you had better leave in the morning." She is great, though, and I nearly melt every time I see her (we still work for the same company).
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ours01 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Big P plays 1

1m:20s

04-27-2022
OC01 Opening Credits

4m:59s

10-04-2008
Mature wife Sucks Huge BBC Beach

1m:37s

09-27-2018
shy wife