Our forum has over 12 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 04-17-2018, 10:04 AM

Default How do I persuade my wife to pose and share photos online?

I am new to this forum and I’m happily married. We’ve been married a number of years and earlier in our relationship my wife allowed us to photograph her naked in predominantly arty pictures which was a wonderful experience. Unfortunately it was a one off and it hasn’t happened for a number of years now as other interests have got in the way. However, looking at some of the content on this site and the positive attitudes expressed by many of the posters it is something I would like to re-awaken. I’ve also realised that it’s been a long held fantasy of mine to publish photos of wife online for others to see and comment on.

As a first step I would like to get my wife comfortable again with having her photo taken in a sexual but beautiful manner. The pictures that we took previously are quite tame in comparison to some of what’s on this site and don’t really do her justice I think.

Secondly I would like to share some of our outcomes so that others can see, and hopefully let us know what they think. With her permission of course.

I would greatly value any advice or suggestions on how I might go about this. My wife’s no longer confident enough with her body to pose and so if I were to ask her straight out then she would probably refuse straight away and my fear is that any opportunity would be lost for ever. She recently asked me to delete a set of photos on my phone of her which had her top only partially open and chest slightly revealed.

So my dilemma is how to get to a stage where she is comfortable enough to reveal her body for the camera without fear and also to enjoy the experience so it becomes a regular occurrence. I’m happy to be patient and take the time to build this up slowly as my wife’s feelings are of upmost importance and I would never post anything without her knowledge and approval.

I would really appreciate it if someone is able to offer some advice on how we might go about this. I would be happy to share how this develops (if it does develop of course) on an ongoing basis if it allows the situation to develop.

Apologies if this has been asked elsewhere, and if it should be moved into another thread then please feel free to do so. I am hoping that someone has been in a similar position to us and will be able to offer advice by replying to this post or messaging me.

Many thanks

S
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Stranger75 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2018, 11:43 AM

Thanked 14,104 Times in 663 Posts

My thought is forget it ,

Your wife has asked for you to delete photos , she has answered your question for you .

I would delete the photos show her that you are doing it .

Maybe a bit down the line ask if she will pose if she does delete the pictures if she asks .

I have taken nude pics but always deleted them when asked .
It has always been when I have been taking pictures of some thing else, fancy your picture being taken some times a yes more often no .
A happy wife is better than a photo, you cant put up with a unhappy wife they turn your life into a headache .
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to jackpiker For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2018, 12:45 PM

Ladies do like their pictures taken provided they like the results - if you make her look fantastic she'll want more. Basically let her know how amazing you thought she looked, and when she looks good dressed let her know that you just have to take a picture because she's so amazing!

Too many people take awful wife pics that frankly should be destroyed along with the camera! If you can make her look fantastic - and get rid of all the bad ones you will find she probably will want to show the odd one off - suggest a false name and a site that's predominantly from another continent because you want to see what the feed back is...

Think 'boudoir' photography to start...

Don't be put off - and if you like the ones you have taken so far too much to delete then maybe hint that you still need to get rid of them but don't have the heart because she looks so amazing..if you had a Ferrari you'd be driving it up and down wanting people to see what you've got and I think a wife looking good is the same thing!
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to tedeath For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2018, 10:39 AM

Thanked 4,135 Times in 417 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stranger75 View Post
How do I persuade my wife to pose and share photos online?
I reckon you've got 2 different issues at play.

1st: Persuading wife to pose for nude photos
2nd: Posting such photos online

The 1st should be too much trouble. Another poster mentions the building up of confidence. I think that's important. I also think that your wife needs to be happy in other areas. She's more likely to do this for you if you're not doing all the little things in the relationship that annoy her. I've posted about this previously and I hold firm to it. A happy wife outside the bedroom makes a sexy wife in the bedroom.

The 2nd is a whole different game.
You can't just throw the frog into the boiling water, you gotta cook it slowly. But if she is partaking in a bit of exhibitionist fun on any level and you build that up, then I think there is far more chance of being able to see what she thinks about it.

Some women will never do it either, but I think more will do it than us men believe given the right circumstances and situation.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Duran Duran For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2018, 03:56 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 173 Posts

It was easy for me. When wife and I broke up, her new guy posted unbelievably explicit pics.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Thebigg For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2018, 06:05 AM

Thanks for all the replies so far. I understand that she may say NO outright and it could leave to negative feelings but the potential long-term fun means it is worth going for. I hope most people agree and would enjoy looking at images of my wife if we get that far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duran Duran View Post
I reckon you've got 2 different issues at play.

1st: Persuading wife to pose for nude photos
2nd: Posting such photos online

The 1st should be too much trouble. Another poster mentions the building up of confidence. I think that's important. I also think that your wife needs to be happy in other areas. She's more likely to do this for you if you're not doing all the little things in the relationship that annoy her. I've posted about this previously and I hold firm to it. A happy wife outside the bedroom makes a sexy wife in the bedroom.

The 2nd is a whole different game.
You can't just throw the frog into the boiling water, you gotta cook it slowly. But if she is partaking in a bit of exhibitionist fun on any level and you build that up, then I think there is far more chance of being able to see what she thinks about it.

Some women will never do it either, but I think more will do it than us men believe given the right circumstances and situation.

I think this sums it up. As without the first, the second will not happen. I'd like to think I am doing all the other things in our relationship. Confidence is an issue. My wife recently told me she doesn't like wearing shorts anymore. To put it into context she has an attractive physique and is curvy in a sexy way so more than able to be seen in shorts. She has a great chest and she’s happy to wear tight tops which show her breasts off. In our own privacy she’s comfortable with me seeing her naked body.

The conundrum is how I ask her to let me start taking photos and to do it in a way that leads onwards – so this doesn’t stop before it starts, or she works out (she is quite intuitive) what my long term plan might be early on and that puts her off before she is ready.

I see I have a couple of options: -

I I come right out with it and ask her to pose naked explaining how I find her body beautiful and feel it should be captured as she’s happy to walk around naked in the home. We can always delete what we don’t want. I’m not sure this approach will work as I have said above. The danger is it might put her off but I would certainly find out where the boundary is.

2. I ask if she’s ok with me photographing her in some of her more revealing underwear. Gradually we build it up either at the time if she shows interest or later on when she’s comfortable being photographed.

3. A very long-term game where I start taking more photos of her in all kinds of situations and then gradually ask to reveal more of herself eg unbuttoning a button etc, so it progesses gradually and she doesn’t feel like she’s being asked to post naked out of nowhere.

I am erring towards 2 although as I have said my wife may well work out my plan. In which case we may have to go back to the drawing board or with a version of 3. I intend to ask her in the next few days.

Any further help much appreciated.

Thanks for the replies so far.

S
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Stranger75 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2018, 06:40 AM

Thanked 2,991 Times in 382 Posts

Maybe try simple, candid pics of her in various situations; non-nude / partially [like when dressing] / full like taking a shower or coming out of the shower and drying off rather than a "big production" of staged photos. Many compliments along the way through everyday situations always make a big difference as well as it contributes to overall confidence. Things like "Wow, you look really great in that dress / top / skirt / whatever" will help when you later take a topless pic in that same skirt... Try making it all a fun game and not a big deal "photo session" Timing is everything; if she is stressed about something or just not in the mood trying to force it, no matter how frustrated you may be, will only make it less likely to happen...
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2018, 11:16 AM

Thanked 4,608 Times in 411 Posts
Default Advice

It's a two step process. Omega's advice is spot on. It's important to compliment her constantly, whether she is nude or clothed, which I'm sure is not hard for you to do. Take a lot of photos of her clothed so she gets used to the camera being around. Some day when you two are out in the sun having a relaxing afternoon with a few drinks (which might help loosen her up), bring out the camera. Tell her how great she looks in her swimsuit, and then gently suggest she show a bit more. Don't demand and take your time. Also, if she is worried that the photos will escape out into the world, show her how you delete them off the camera and encrypt the folder they are stored in on your computer.

Would she ever go to a topless or nude beach while on vacation? Once there she could see that her body is at least as good as half the women there. Another thing to try would be to show her images of nudists online; this might help with her body image as well as create a peer effect.

As for posting, that comes much later and will involved cropping or pixelating her face so she can remain anonymous. Good luck! Patience!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to raysallx For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2018, 08:24 AM

Most wives don't mind posing for nude and sex photos, but they usually don't want them posted online. You might try promising not to post them online.

Another idea would be to use a hidden camera. They sell cameras that look like ordinary desktop objects or nicknacks. A lot of guys use them to get pics of wives who won't allow them to take pics.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mightymitch22 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2018, 11:35 PM

Thanked 1,251 Times in 74 Posts

i have gone through this. It takes years of persuasion. For me around 8 to 10 years of marriage after the kids were born (from conservative to sl..ty). Now she doesnt mind what i do with her pics. Sometimes i show her the comments you guys write on her pics and she just smiles at the use of B..ch n words like sl.t.

Also she has slept with 2 young men as of now and is always chatting with multiple guys on her social media. The best part is, she is very good in narrating what really happened in the night before the fuck. Once i was returning home early in the morning at 7am and her boyfriend left my place at around 6 or 6:30. Her body was fully covered in cum. later she confessed to me that she was fucked more than 5 times in the night.

Even now, whenever she gets a cock pic in her mobile, she gets wet.

It was a long transformation process and am so happy she has turned this way for me. we are really happy now with our marriage and keep experimenting.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to camflasher1 For This Useful Post:

Tags
amateur, naked, photos, wife

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
MVI 0177 00 00 00 00 03 19

3m:18s

03-09-2024
Interview2

4m:20s

08-11-2016
Wife 2 blk men 6 great

0m:59s