Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 08-01-2017, 07:20 PM

Thanked 3,923 Times in 185 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14sailor View Post
Is this the same party where you fell asleep early and they got her drunk and were able to suck her nipples? I could see wanting to do that from this picture.
No. It was end of the year and after farewell dinner for one of our boss (not the one fucked my wife). After dinner boss wanted to visit our apartment since was not far from the restaurant and I took all to our place thinking Miyuki and kids supposed to be at grand parents place. Yet Miyuki was home alone and all guys had blast seeing her. We had so much drink and played Mahjong. Eventually we started to bet belongings and one joked about bet my wife to kiss the winner..... eventually I lose too much which begged her to strip... Later I learned boss was a great Mahjong player...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ysuguru77 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-01-2017, 11:43 PM

Quote:
She is crazy sexy there. Love her bush and her nipples are soooo big. And she is young the men must have gone wild when she took her clothes off. Did she stay naked?
Each co-workers let her sit on their lap to serve drink for them. Two even groped her breasts. Boss let her sit on his side the watched her hard nipples while kept playing more to make me finally lose final game which he won to take a bath with her. All men were drunk... only Miyuki was not.
Old 08-02-2017, 09:18 AM

Quote:
Did it excite you and her to have your coworkers feeling her breasts and playing with her nipples in front of you. It's not really fair to do that while gambling with you. I would imagine you were distracted watching her being played with. You hadn't been married long. Did she like it?
No. Miyuki told me she could not believe I did such thing even I was drunk... She said reluctantly did since boss was there and he was the one begged most. This boss is usually very quiet and cool guy yet he was loud that night. While taking bath she wore tank top initially. Boss offered to wash her and ripped the cloth. He also demanded her to wash his hard penise and shake it hard...

This is not from that day but from our family trip... but from a gathering last year. One stranger managed to take her to bath... I am sure boss did something like this in our apartment's small bath..
Attached Thumbnails
miyuki_party_056.jpg  
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Ysuguru77 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-02-2017, 09:49 AM

Quote:
She was very innocent and neither of you knew what you were like back then. I'm surprised none of them tried to taste her stiff nipples or stick their stiff cocks in her as she sat on their laps. Being drunk would make them aggressive but the boss was there and wanted her. Did the coworkers stay around while the boss took her into the bath? I imagine they teased you about losing your wife. By "shake it hard" do you mean masturbate him?
Yes 2 did felt her nipples and firm breasts. Boss told us need complete privacy... no one saw except Miyuki who told me all including he watched all of her and every hole...
Old 08-02-2017, 10:43 AM

Quote:
Did she have sex with him? Do anything beside jack him off? Was he able to make her orgasm from washing her holes?
No sex for sure. A lot of kissing, licking, touching every part of her body. He complimented every part of her body while bathing with her. Our tab can only fit one adult yet two managed to get in. He was behind of her in tab so she felt his hard dick sliding her back and pussy....
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ysuguru77 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-02-2017, 02:48 PM

Thanked 1,191 Times in 61 Posts

A long while ago, a friend (female) was over with me and my ex gf. We started to play a card game I'm pretty good at and we decided to make it a strip game. My ex ended up naked pretty quickly and then it was me and the friend. Eventually she got naked and my ex and her kissed a bit. Then I fucked my ex while the friend watched and made out with her. At one point me and the friend started making out. This actually made my ex a little jealous, which I found out later. Pretty much the only time I can think of off the top of my head.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to xax_xiii@hotmail.com For This Useful Post:
Old 08-03-2017, 12:00 PM

Thanked 3,620 Times in 374 Posts
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ysuguru77 View Post
This is not from that day but from our family trip... but from a gathering last year. One stranger managed to take her to bath... I am sure boss did something like this in our apartment's small bath..
HUMMMMMM ..... I would be the happiest of men, If I could taste Miyuki's pussy in a bath, like on this photo!!!
Old 08-03-2017, 06:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo33bdx View Post
HUMMMMMM ..... I would be the happiest of men, If I could taste Miyuki's pussy in a bath, like on this photo!!!
It was my very first time to watch stranger sucked and fucked my wife with my own eyes. I was crazy jealous about him giving her orgasm several times in one play. She even cum with his tong in her pussy in the bath.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ysuguru77 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-03-2017, 09:50 PM

Thanked 4,520 Times in 477 Posts

Not me, but a friend did with his wife at a party we was at. I don't recall now what the bet was about, but she lost.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to daskers For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2017, 07:14 PM

Well to add on to my own post lol My last wager was on the boxing match a little while ago where I bet on McGregor, and it was a good fight but terrible outcome!
Anywho my loss had me strip down in front of everyone in attendance, friends house who bought the PPV, and I had to go out and buy alcohol from the local liquor store a few blocks away, luckily I was able to drive there lol
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jazzyloves For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Monae Tries My Friend s Dick

2m:18s

02-26-2022

4m:44s

06-19-2006
4571 0078 1

0m:48s

07-06-2008
She Knows

0m:47s