Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-15-2011, 12:56 AM

Thanked 3,322 Times in 133 Posts
Default Brenda

I introduced Brenda in Kissing Cousins. Brenda was the last long term girl friend I was with before April and I started dating. https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=116563

Brenda was slightly over 5' 10" tall with dark black hair and brown eyes. A cowgirl, she had a nice big pear shaped butt that made a man notice those jeans without the pockets (Yes, I know the brand name). I recounted the first night I fucked Brenda in Kissing Cousins, but it was only a few short weeks later she confided to me that before she was on the pill that she did anal with her first boy friend because he did not like wearing condoms all the time.

Brenda was a great singer and often I would go with her to sing at various functions her mother had arranged. Once Brenda and I had sex she had stopped holding back and we were fucking 3 or more times a week. Since I had recently started with Sienna also discreetly I was fucking almost every day of the week and often a couples times a day. For a while I was sure no one in the world got laid as much as me! Yeah I know, youthful naivety. Still, it was a lot of sex and I actually did not need to masturbate. Well not often anyway!

We did a lot of outdoor stuff together and I mean non-sexual things. We went horseback riding one day on a horse trail in Oklahoma that ended up with her on her back on our picnic blanket and me fucking her so hard we didn't notice another couple ride up on us. They were older than us, but not by much. The woman was blond and red-faced but obviously amused by our predicament.

Saying hello, I waved, cock still in Brenda as they said hello, waved and rode on down the trail. Instead of being mortified Brenda laughed about it and I couldn't help but laugh about it too. I liked Brenda. She was different from a lot of girls I dated. I liked cheerleaders and female athletes. Brenda was neither. She was a hard working ranch girl with an interest in the Vo-ag classes in school. She was an amazon, but not fat. For a bigger girl, Brenda's pussy was incredibly tight.

After hearing about her ex-bf and the anal I kept bugging her about trying it. I loved that big ass and I had fingered it several times while fucking her doggy style. One evening we had eaten pizza and went out to our regular parking spot. It was winter, but one of those warm fronts had come through and the eveniing was in the mid-60s. We ended up on a blanket spread on the ground and soon we were naked.

In a cooler in the truck I had 8 wine coolers on ice for us. For some reason back then a lot of the brands came in packs of 4. I had already ate her pussy and then we fucked in a missionary position until she came, then I had her to move to a doggy position and I finished in that position inside her pussy. After I retrieved the cooler and we both drank a Golden Wine cooler.

"If I drink a few of these I can probably let you do my butt tonight," she said, seemingly out of the blue. Little did she know I had just made the command decision to nurse the wine cooler I had in my hand and dedicate the six that was left to her and the new cause of fucking her ass!

I sucked her big titties, lovingly caressing her nipples with my tongue as Brenda drank three of the wine coolers. We made out, kissing and I started fucking her as she spread her legs wide and I needed no other invitation. We had not fucked for even a minute when she asked me if I really wanted to do her butt.

Kissing her I told her I really wanted to do her butt. She told me we would do it doggy position. Getting off of Brenda, I watched as she rolled to her tummy and got on her hands and knees. That big round butt was in the air and so inviting. I squeezed it and massaged it. Brenda put her face on the blanket and I fit my cock against the dark circle of her asshole.

Wow!! It was tight and I really had to press hard to get it started and when it finally went in I was half my length inside before I knew it. I heard a sharp intake of breath from Brenda, but she didn't squeal or moan. Putting my hands with my thumbs in the small of her back and fingers on her hips I pushed it the rest of the way in! Man, it was so damn tight!! I would like to tell you I lasted forever, but I didn't. In less than 2 minutes of stroking slowly in and out, I started cumming inside her ass, slamming it almost spasmodically all the way inside as I came. I don't know if she moaned or not cause I was moaning so loud it kind of drowned out the other sounds of the night.

"I cum too fast," I said, as I held my cock inside of her butt.

"Its okay, we will do it again," she said. I pulled out of her and we kissed and made out as she rubbed my cock. Sucking it now that it had been in her butt was out of the question. I recovered fast as most teens do and soon she was back on her knees. This time I did hear her moan as I pushed my cock back into her ass.

I started slow with long, deep strokes, enjoying the tightness of her ass around my cock. As I fucked her more, I decided to go harder. When I did Brenda didn't say a word. She pushed back as I fucked her ass and even in the dark I could see her eyes were closed. Speeding up, Brenda didn't say anything and with a loss of all inhibition I started really pummelling her ass. It sounded like I was slapping her ass cheeks and I stroked in hard, slamming into that big ass as her asshole absorbed the length of my hard cock.

Her first boyfriend had been a lucky son-of-a-b*tch and I was doing pretty damn good myself as I felt my third orgasm building somewhere in my toes! Slowing down I remember opening her ass and seeing my cock buried inside of it in the silvery gleam of the moon overhead. Moving in and out slowly I could see her tender flesh taking my cock and I almost cum just from watching it.

It wasn't long before I shot my third load of the night in the big, beautiful ass of this sexy cowgirl. When I pulled out this time I kissed her ass cheek solidly and she giggled. We made out some more and I ate Brenda's pussy and made her cum one more time before we left. I fucked Brenda's ass several more times without the ritual of the wine coolers though we did drink them occasionally.

I don't remember the time frame, but it was probably a couple months after this she and I were watching the western Tom Horn. It wasn't very good and we were alone at her folks house so she rode my cock while we watched it. That was a great night. The second fuck she rode me with her ass and I held her from behind, reaching around and gripping those big tits while she took my cock in her ass. When April did the same thing several months later I didn't bother to tell her I got the idea from Brenda. Oh what a memory!

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
A lovely sixty nine on camera

2m:26s

04-10-2019
medicalexposure1080MP4 trailer

9m:00s

01-31-2016
3182706 panty cumshot 03

1m:20s

01-13-2016
lilsunshine143

3m:05s