Our forum has over 12 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: What's your hottest taboo fantasy for your wife?
Inlaw 62 12.86%
Her Relative 109 22.61%
Co worker 167 34.65%
Younger/Older 200 41.49%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 482. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-19-2017, 11:21 PM

Thanked 1,284 Times in 109 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14sailor View Post
You just need to find a medical professional to do a physical on her maybe with you behind a screen so she can "ignore you" during it. You forgot a rectal digital exam. Just lay back while I check your responses.😁
I'd much rather watch without either one knowing I was there. Yes he can do a rectal! But I need to see his hand buried to the end of his fingers in her c*nt. I want to see how she reacts to this without her knowing I'm watching. Oh I'd be jerking off so hard!
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ranger 1 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2017, 11:14 AM

Thanked 4,520 Times in 477 Posts

I have brought up the ideal of a threesome to mine in many different ways. I even sent her a photo once of a big black cock, and ask her if she would take that up her. Her reply was, dream on honey, none of that is going to happen. Lol
Old 03-07-2018, 01:14 PM

Thanked 8,933 Times in 974 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nectcouple View Post
None of the above. Mine is her fucking a friend of mine.

It was my suggestion to start with, but she's taken it and ran with it. It hasn't happened yet, but judging by the way they flirt and text with each other, it's only a matter of time.
Done (multiple times) btw!
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2018, 07:10 PM

Thanked 11,012 Times in 1,026 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nectcouple View Post
Done (multiple times) btw!
And it was GREAT!!!! Looking forward to the next time this month
Old 08-05-2018, 07:29 PM

I shared that i wanna be in a gangbang or threesome with her and she just waved it off to say no way. Think its hot to be married to someone that with trust wants to fuck another guy . I think there is no shame in it at all . Love to watch or participate. She is so far from fun when it comes to sex, very boring but atleast she lets me fuck her -once in awhile- when i need to go every other day or so ugh, another fantasy , be able to come inside her mouth or on her face , another thing she doesnt like, damn i picked the wrong girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14sailor View Post
To be incapacitated, either by drink or drugs and unable to stop other men from suducing my wife and seeing her weaken. She is unable to fight them off because they take turns wearing her down till finally one slides his really big cock in her and the others talk about how hot she looks. They tease me about my cock getting hard from what's happening as she gives in. The last ones are Blackmen that take their time to please her as they tell her they will come back to visit her again. Pointing out how I don't seem to care, laughing at me.

Thats a good one or the other way around and u still get to watch

Last edited by openthe4thseal; 08-05-2018 at 08:22 PM.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Jamiesdean For This Useful Post:
Old 08-06-2018, 01:47 AM

Thanked 2,047 Times in 111 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commodore_Cunnilingus View Post
Our fantasy revolves around when my wife was at the beach and a couple of teenage guys saw her in her thong bikini, dressed exactly like this pic (It's the same bikini). They both obviously got hardons looking at my wife's butt almost completely exposed-I could see their hardons clearly through their loose fitting swimming trunks, and they both looked well-endowed. This led to our fantasy of her watching them as they mastrubated looking at her butt (she wonders what their teenage penises look like rock hard) and watching them ejaculate. The other fantasy is one of them walking up behind her while she's standing at the dresser-he pulls her bottom down, pulls he trunks off, exposing his healthy teen erection, and I walk over and pull her pussy lips apart, inviting him to enter her, while she puts her hands on the dresser. I watch him sink into her-they both groan, and she begs him to fuck her-she squeals as he pumps into her, and finally he pulls out and ejaculates between her butt cheeks, as I masturbate and make myself come
You have a very luscious wife. No wonder you have fantasies about her
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to FawazAli For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2018, 01:57 AM

Thanked 10,591 Times in 522 Posts

I already answered previously about wanting a threesome with my wife's sister but lately I have had another recurring fantasy probably brought on by some other threads here.

I've been thinking it would be hot for us to be caught fucking by one of her brothers. Lisa is the baby of the family and just something about the taboo thought of her brothers being forced to see her as a sexual being gets me hard every time I think about it.

In my fantasies sometimes she knows and sometimes she doesn't. In the ones she doesn't know, they just secretly watch, usually with her on top grinding or bouncing on my dick. Either with a side view of her boobs bouncing or a rear view of her ass. In my fantasies where she knows, we are caught just as her orgasm hits so she can't stop and now her brother knows what she looks like when she comes.

It probably doesn't help that I basically got her naked in a hotel room we shared with her brother and his wife a few years ago. They were asleep in the other bed. Thinking about that night gets me hard right away too.
Old 09-29-2018, 05:30 PM

her biggest taboo.? She'd never admit it, most girls wouldn't , but a girls first best boy friend is her brother. He is closest guy her age to her and a casual sex relationship can happen..more of comfort sex. So I would imagine every girl who has a brother would say them.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to romikk32 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2018, 10:19 AM

Thanked 5,826 Times in 776 Posts
Default Biggest taboo?

Love this thread and reading the different replies. I could have selected any of the choices to be honest. I have lots of fantasies.

However, I think my biggest and one I think most about is my wife being fucked by a fiend of mine.

A few have made remarks about her body and I’ve shared naked photos with them. We did skinny dip in a hot tub with a couple we are friends of, so she knows he’s seen her, and the reaction. We fucked really hard after that (as did they in another room), but no sex between the different partners - yet.

It is a fantasy that really drives my masturbation sessions.
Old 10-07-2018, 02:39 PM

Thanked 45,031 Times in 1,651 Posts
Default Biggest taboo?

I guess mine would be having my wife suck off a few of the guys I work with. I would love to walk in on her kneeling in front of a co worker with their cock in her mouth, hands on her head and just fucking away at her mouth. Hearing her gagging and spitting while her face is being fucked. Then watching as they unload into her throat and having it leak out of her mouth and down her chin and onto her big tits.

Then watching as she finishes him and watching the next co worker sit down to be serviced.

Really gets me going.

Tags
taboo, wife taboo

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
JAMIE2

2m:45s

02-02-2020
tadano05 02

4m:59s

04-25-2009
nT ajxagehi4t9b4q2p7t6cr6ii

2m:19s