uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 11-12-2011, 04:42 AM

Thanked 3,322 Times in 133 Posts
Default Happy Birthday to Me

My birthday was during the first part of October and I had to work on my birthday this year. When I turned 40 April, my wife, had asked me what I wanted for my birthday and I had told her to come home with her cooking supper in a sexy thong and just an apron. She had jokingly said that she guessed the kids wouldn't be having birthday supper with us!! Her and the kids met me for lunch and we all celebrated my birthday together then. I wondered if she would be able to arrange my request.
Well she arranged it and I can tell you I ate supper pretty quickly and then we hit the bed together and wore out the sheets!! It was a great birthday.
The next couple years she would ask me what I wanted and I told her and she always made it happen. I never requested anything kinky or involving anyone else. Once I wanted to fuck her under the open stars on a blanket in the country like we used to when we were teens. I can tell you it is a hell of a lot harder finding a secluded place to fuck in Texas (The part we live in) than it is around good old Mena Arkansas.
This year when she asked I told her to surprise me. Give me something she thinks I would like.
I did not have to work on my birthday this year. After getting the boy off to school, she and I went to bed and she spent some serious time sucking my cock and bringing me close to an orgasm and then backing off, edging me several times so that when I cum it seemed like I just exploded and she swallowed, those beautiful eyes locked on mine. I ate her pussy, returning the favor as I brought her to the brink only to stop and kiss up her stomach to her taut nipples. Finally I didn't stop and she cum, her hips thrusting her pussy to my mouth and as I tightly massaged her clit with the flat of my tongue. So we spent the morning together and later had lunch with a friend. She took me to Cabelas and bought me some camping equipment I had been wanting.
That night she took me and the kids out to eat, my daughter driving home from college to be with dear old dad on his 44th birthday. That night after the kids had went to sleep, April and I had made love once already and were snuggling and talking. She reached over and turned on our light beside the bed.
"I have another present for you," she said, opening out nightstand and retrieving an envelope. She smiled coyly as she held it in both hands. "You said to surprise you and I think you will really like this, but you can not use them tonight."
"Its my birthday!" I insisted, my cock getting hard even as a smile covered my face that wouldn't quit.
"You don't have to use one tonight," April said as she handed me the envelope.
Okay, now I was intrigued. Opening the envelope I found 5 red laminated tickets about the size of a credit card. Each one had a single black one in the middle of it.
Confused, but still smiling, I asked, "What are these?"
April grinned. "Those are good for 1 anal fuck anytime you want one, within reason." The "within reason" was from the sudden lifting of my eyebrows.
I said, "Wow, seriously?!"
She nodded and kissed me.
"Does that mean I get anal right now without using one?" I asked. as she put her finger over her lips for me to quiet down some.
She nodded her head and I swear she looked exactly like that 20 year old girl I had married.
We kissed and I stood up, taking her hand. "I want you on the floor on your knees," I said.
April got on her knees and I got behind her. My cock was hard and throbbing as I pushed it up inside of her pussy. The heat and hotness was incredible. I pulled my cock out of her sweet pussy and it was dripping wet with her juices and my cum.
"Its your birthday so enjoy it how you want," she said over her shoulder.
Tracing her asshole with the head of my cock for a few seconds I gripped her hips and forced my cock down the hot velvet tightness of her ass as she moaned. With my hands gripping her hips tightly I drove in and out of her ass faster than I normally would have, fucking her ass passionately as she moaned and grunted at the assault on her ass!
I know, some of you are thinking, he is just fucking his wife's ass! I have fucked the asses of different women over the years when we were swinging and I can tell you that I usually hold back on my wife. Being told by your wife to use her ass the way you want! Hey, it was a great gift and so I fucked it hard and deep. I love my wife and being allowed to use her ass as if she was a sl*t was really turning me on as I pounded it hard until I cum deep inside of her. I held her hips, catching my breath and she leaned forward.
Turning on her side, she said, "Happy birthday baby!"
I lay on top of her and kissed her deeply.

A week later we are riding along a 4 wheel drive trail in the Ouachita Mountains, following an old roadway along the top of Kiamichi Mountain. We both have 4 wheelers and the ride and view was spectacular. April was in dark denim shorts and a light blouse with hiking boots on. I have on jeans and a short sleeve t-shirt. We had jackets in our rack packs on the ATVs.
We had been riding for a couple hours and was getting ready to turn back when we found a nice place to stop and eat our lunch.
A rocky ledge overlooked a long valley that was devoid of any human movement. There were some roads, but we could not see an vehicles. April was standing on that ledge and I looked at that pert butt. With a grin I reached for my billfold and removed a card.
As I moved up beside her, April said, "I would love to have a house right here overlooking that."
As she looked at me I handed her one of the red cards and she just grinned and shook her head.
"I want to fuck you while we look at this view," I said, kissing her. She loosened the belt on her jeans as I got the day roll we used for a picnic blanket. She undressed and I was as hard as I could be. We didn't have any lube so saliva had to suffice and I loved the way she applied it to my hard cock.
Moving behind her I could see her pussy was wet and I pushed my cock inside as she moaned. With slow movements of my hips I drove a little deeper each thrust until I was all the way inside of her. She had her head down and I have to say I was enjoying the view of my wife taking my cock right there on the edge of that secluded mountain, the wind lightly rustling her hair across her shoulders.
"Are you ready?" I asked. She nodded in response and I pulled out of her pussy, fitting my cock against the tight ring of her asshole, moaning in tandem with her as the cockhead pushed though her sphincter into that tight hot flesh inside of her.
I did her ass as I did her pussy, slowly going deeper each thrust as I took her ass at my leisure. It felt great and I was enjoying the way her ass gripped my cock as I thrust in and pulled out slowly.
We didn't speak as I fucked her, rubbing her side and reaching under to cup her tits as I pushed deep. It took me a while to cum or it seemed like it and I came deep inside of her ass. As I pulled out, I told her I loved her ass.
April stood and she kissed me, then she got on her knees, inspecting my cock for a moment before she sucked it into her mouth. I spasmed a coupled more times and moaned.
We dressed and ate, then road back to our truck and trailer. We spent the night in a nice cabin near Broken Bow lake. We didn't do much sleeping that night.

Sunday night, same weekend. Kids are watching Thor in the darkness of the living room. April and I are laying on the couch together, her body pressed close to mine. She is wearing a short satin nighty and a nice pair of creme colored bikini panties.
Our living room is pretty dark and the only light was the big screen television as we watched our movie. I had been feeling April up under the blanket covering us. I didn't have my billfold with me, but I whispered I wanted to redeem a birthday card. April didn't say a word as she reached down and slowly pushed her panties off her hips.
I was hard immediately!!
No one noticed me licking my hand as I wet my cock and found April's asshole. Yeah, she lent a helping hand, but once I got there I managed to push in on my own.
It was a slow fuck there in the darkness and would have been without incident if my daughter had not paused the movie and went to pop some popcorn. April and I lay there talking to our son, my cock buried in her ass as they discussed homework. She really is a school teacher and she is on our kids about grades.
Soon the air was filled with the smell of buttered popcorn and April and I finished the act. I cum deep in April's ass during one of the loud special effects fight scenes and it covered the noise perfectly. I have three more tickets to go and I am wanting to save them but they won't last.
Hope you enjoy this. I have been as I live it.

April let me add another picture. Don't expect to see her face in one anytime soon!

Click image for larger version

Name:	CreamApril.jpg
Views:	239
Size:	49.5 KB
ID:	3368152

Last edited by outlander2; 11-12-2011 at 04:46 AM.
Old 11-12-2011, 08:06 AM

Thanked 15,735 Times in 1,050 Posts
Thumbs up

I love your stories, and I love anal stories, so this is the best I have read on here in a while!

Thank you!
Old 11-13-2011, 08:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctunnel View Post
I love your stories, and I love anal stories, so this is the best I have read on here in a while!

Thank you!
x2
Old 11-13-2011, 10:06 AM

Thanked 84,463 Times in 2,947 Posts

Thanks for a great story - As I read this I got a big hard-on. My wife is at her PC, so I think I will offer my cock to her mouth. Thanks
Old 11-13-2011, 10:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barmixer View Post
My wife is at her PC, so I think I will offer my cock to her mouth. Thanks
Has she room/time for another???

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017