Login
or
Register

Closed Thread

Old 07-25-2015, 07:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by robert69 View Post
Hello all. A few questions:

1)Do you know how many guys your wife or girlfriend has slept with prior to meeting you?
Yes

Quote:
2)If so, what is the number?
She said 38 guys since she was fifteen but more than a hundred other women since she was twenty. As she put it, she has relationships with men but fucks other women.

Quote:
3)Do you think she is telling you the truth?
Yeah, she had no filter.

Quote:
4)Does the number of guys she slept with matter to you?
Not really, I had a pretty good idea what I was getting into

Quote:
5)Do you ever discuss her past sex life with her? I.e. cock size she has had, etc.?
She mostly talked about her experiences with other women, which I became bored of almost immediately. Sometimes she sent me pictures of her eating pussy, I quickly bored of that too.

But it has all been a moot point since she became a Born Again Christian. I did not see that coming.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Deeja For This Useful Post:
Old 07-25-2015, 09:18 PM

Thanked 2,261 Times in 288 Posts

Ugh! Reborn is among the worst. They felt guilty of whatever it is... and go all nuts. Or, they start out being proper and religious - then become sl*ts when they are in their 40s~50s.

Did a 3some with a couple of older women many years ago. One had been kinky since her 20s, the other a divorced mother of 2 grown children only had the experience of one man until a year or so before - which case, she became a total sl*t. sex with men and women, 3somes or more, BDSM, etc. She was quite a looker for 48 or so and worse sexy outfits without panties, and looked good.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to clitty For This Useful Post:
Old 07-26-2015, 10:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by clitty View Post
Ugh! Reborn is among the worst. They felt guilty of whatever it is... and go all nuts. Or, they start out being proper and religious - then become sl*ts when they are in their 40s~50s.
She was going through a rough time, one of her close gay male friends died in tragic circumstances, her brother died from a brain tumor the year before. Both her parents had health problems and were bankrupt from her brother’s medical expenses. She was questioning her career decisions having both a masters degree she did nothing with and a commercial pilots license she abandoned when she was young. She became a flight attendant because she wanted to travel and party, now she was looking at her 30’s in the rear view mirror. This weird pilot who was extremely religious but none the less obsessed with her decided he was going to try and save her from damnation. One day she was pulled in for a random drug test that she thought she was going to fail because she had recently used ecstasy. While she was waiting to pee a supervisor came into the office in a panic because a flight was short a flight attendant, he waived the drug test and put her on a flight to Hawaii. In her state of mind she decided that the god guy the pilot was talking about was real and giving her a second chance.

I had some amazing experiences with her, she loved to watch other women give blowjobs and to that end introduced me to her "sl*tty friends" which was basically a group of female pilots and other flight attendants. With no warning I would come home or meet her somewhere and there would be another woman there. She would cuddle up with me on a couch or chair or edge of the bed and watch. Some were in their early 20's, some were probably getting pretty close to fifty - but all were absolutely amazing, just incredible head. She told me I could see her “sl*tty friends” without her if it was convenient but I only did once. In her mind fair was fair but I was never totally at ease with it.

The threesomes with her female sex partners weren't quite so great, they were usually just awkward and just not that enjoyable. A few were okay, but these were usually straight-up lesbians rather than bisexuals who surely didn’t really want me there.

I always knew it was going to end, I figured she would either do something really stupid with drugs or someone underage. Maybe she would fall for one the girls she was fucking and just decide she really was a lesbian after-all. Her finding Jesus and moving to Texas to marry the guy who “saved her from damnation” never crossed my mind. Leaving her total absence of sexual boundaries and frequent drug use out of it completely, her IQ was something like 170, how did someone so smart let that jesus worm in her ear?
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Deeja For This Useful Post:
Old 07-27-2015, 09:16 AM

Thanked 26,355 Times in 1,265 Posts

I'm not religious, but if someone finds that religion can get them away from drugs, I'm happy for them. At my age I've seen drugs and alcohol destroy many people close to me. Everyone deserves peace and health anyway they can achieve it.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 07-28-2015, 03:30 AM

Please don't misunderstand me, I don't begrudge her that at all and I was relived when the whirlwind stopped with no real consequences to her. I just don't understand how someone who had been a bisexual party girl for almost twenty years and an extremely intelligent one at that could go all-in on the Book of Leviticus.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Deeja For This Useful Post:
Old 07-28-2015, 01:45 PM

Thanked 25,776 Times in 1,435 Posts
Default In my rural high school

The most sex-crazed guy settled down after graduation and became a Pentecostal minister. Before that, there wasn't anything that he wouldn't do for a dare, in front of other guys, including things that you can do on a farm that are highly illegal, if you know what I mean.

It got to where girls wouldn't go with him on a double date with another couple, because he not only like having sex in front of the other couple, but would want to swap partners as well.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to yellow_fever_01 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-28-2015, 02:09 PM

Thanked 5,912 Times in 593 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellow_fever_01 View Post
The most sex-crazed guy settled down after graduation and became a Pentecostal minister. Before that, there wasn't anything that he wouldn't do for a dare, in front of other guys, including things that you can do on a farm that are highly illegal, if you know what I mean.

It got to where girls wouldn't go with him on a double date with another couple, because he not only like having sex in front of the other couple, but would want to swap partners as well.
That's priceless! Thanks for a good laugh.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to allthatjazz For This Useful Post:
Old 07-28-2015, 03:21 PM

Default From a Woman's perspective

Hi, thought I'd share what I have told my ex's (which include one active member on here! Five Hole you know who you are... If there are any more, please tell me!)

1)Do you know how many guys your wife or girlfriend has slept with prior to meeting you?
I try to be honest with the guy I am with. Usually I make them go first!

2)If so, what is the number?
I'm currently at 27 men and 3 women.

3)Do you think she is telling you the truth?
I sure hope so... If it is wrong it means my memory is bad

4)Does the number of guys she slept with matter to you?
Not typically, I did have one guy have an issue with being over 10. We hadn't yet had sex. I ended sucking on him and that changed his tune! Five Hole was a bit nervous, but then he took a while to cum and I actually started to think "I" was the problem for a bit. I was not and neither is he... I say his stamina was a gift! He was shy at first, but I fixed him! Sorry babe, couldn't resist!

5)Do you ever discuss her past sex life with her? I.e. cock size she has had, etc.?
I did. I actually brought it up to Five Hole and a few others. If I really like a guy I tell and share. My hope is that he will too. Some of the stories I've shared and heard have been awesome and make me excited to hear and think about them. Although there is nothing better than hearing them for the first time!!!
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to JennyRed For This Useful Post:
Old 07-28-2015, 04:26 PM

Thanked 11,602 Times in 1,778 Posts

Religion can be a strong and strange animal. I'm sure we've all seen cases like above, to all extremes.
We are far from religious yet we know someone has been watching over us. After all, both my wife and I have been pronounced dead yet live. WTF?
When first moving from Illinois to Florida we got reaquainted with a carclub friend who used to live within 50 miles of us back there. He now lived 120 miles south.
The sexy, sl*tty wife I used to fuck left him for a preacher that led her down a path of goodness and all that crap. She left her husband and kids for that preacher. Last I heard he was fucking everyone around but her.
Let us pray! Or prey!

As far as my wife's past I feel I know every detail, good and bad. She had a rough up bringing and has been thru hell.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2015, 12:05 PM

Thanked 2,261 Times in 288 Posts
Question my input...

Red flag #1 - The preacher (or any man) who convinces a woman to leave her children to start a new life is low-life ahole.

Red flag #2 - Any mother (or father) who leaves their kids to start a new life is a low-life scum... and never loved their children to begin with.

@JennyRed : Thanks for being one of the few females to hang with our group of kinksters. I do share some of the stories or photos I see here with my wife. I introduced her to open relationship, since I was used to always being that way - and yet she's getting more guys than I get women

But I like to ask this of women, even my friends when it comes up. Does your number (27) include blow jobs?
I asked this because MEN like to inflate their numbers, women like to reduce their numbers... so they omit oral and sometimes anal sex, go figure.

Last edited by clitty; 07-29-2015 at 12:19 PM.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to clitty For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again

1m:17s

06-01-2006