Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-20-2013, 02:36 PM

Thanked 4,567 Times in 1,825 Posts
Thumbs up

Love these horny stores, thanks all
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to legman54 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-20-2013, 10:47 PM

Default Little wet spot

A couple of years ago, we did the whole "visiting the family back home" thing, which gave wifey and I the opportunity for a rare night out without our little darling. We went to the local pub (a sad result of the homogeneosing of English pubs that makes them all look like sterile, characterless dining rooms rather that the loud, smokey individualised boozers of old) which is in walking distance of the family home. My wife was wearing a light, see-through dress with an attached black underslip. She had worn flat shoes for the walk down but changed into heels in the car-park and looked good in a classy, 40 something kind of way. At the bar, as we waited to order our drinks, my hand reached around her and stroked down towards her bum - no panty line, beautiful! My wife doesn't ever wear G-strings so the lack of anything covering her bum meant no panties. She has often gone out without and knows that it turns me on. I was starting to suspect that she was completely naked under the dress and surreptitiously moved my hand to feel her breast - no support or push-up or wiring at all! Lovely!!! We received our drinks and went to sit at one of the dining room tables. We had a good time laughing and joking and whispering rude things to each other and basically carrying on like parents-who-never-get-to-go-out-anymore do. Eventually, and after quite a few beers, we ordered a bottle of wine and moved to a different table. This one was higher and more like an old bar table, with higher bar seats that were joined into a semi-circle around the round table. As we sat on the faux leather seats my wife quickly lifted the back of her dress causing her naked cheeks to come into contact with the chair. Our conversation was getting ruder and ruder and my hand frequently slipped under her dress to feel her naked bum. We were laughing and enjoying ourselves and getting more daring about my groping under her dress. After a loo break, my wife again lifted the back of her dress before sitting down. This time she was a little less careful and clearly caught the attention of two young men sitting at a lower level table nearby. Guessing that my wife hadn't noticed them looking I continued to fool around with her, fondling her ass and even rubbing her thighs from the front. At one point she crossed her legs. I sn*tched the opportunity and kissed her, rubbing the underside of her thigh as I did so, and giving the two men a clear view up her dress. How far up they could see I am not sure, but with her legs crossed and dress up and gathered behind her I can imagine their view. It was soon closing time and a barman came around collecting glasses. We made to leave and my wife stood up. Very apparent on the seat was a lovely wet spot where my wife's pussy had leaked onto the chair. We laughed and left it as it was, me glancing over at the two young men who were watching my wife's every move. I like to think that, as she stood, their attention was rewarded with a flash of her lovely round ass. The walk back home involved a shortcut through a cutting. My wife stripped off her dress and walked naked for a while before donning her dress again as we approached the main road home. She finished the walk with her dress pulled down revealing her tits to all of the oncoming cars and taxis (there wasn't that many, but it was sexy all the same). We had great (albeit quiet) sex that night, rounding off a perfect night out.

I don't know what those two guys (or anyone else for that matter) could actually see up that dress, but the memory of that night still turns me on. We have shared many more upskirt experiences, but that one was probably the most fun.
Old 05-22-2013, 07:10 AM

Thanked 26,530 Times in 1,273 Posts
Default Wife's Hobby

As I mentioned in an earlier post, my wife loves to 'accidentaly' flash her pussy. Once at a gas station in Oregon, the attendant has to pump your gas, I went inside to get us some drinks, when I came out the attendant was cleaning the front windshield. When he saw me coming he hurried off to finish off the gas pumping. After we drove off I mentioned to my wife the the attendant acted a little weirrd, she said 'you interrupted his fun, he was staring at this while I pretended to be reading a book'.

She lifted up her short skirt and showed me her bare pussy. That aroused me so much I talked her into road head when we got back on the interstate.

Another time we had some friends over to watch a game, one of the guys sat in a beanbag chair instead of the available recliner. I got up and I noticed why, from that view he could look right upp my wife's skirt. I didn't have to ask her if she was aware, I was sure she was aware & bare.

On the receiving side, one of my favorites was this couple that came into my office and sat down in standard office guest chairs in front of my desk. They were late 30's wife was very attractive and wearing a dress. They came in to ask me to do a favor for them and while I was discussing weather I could or would the wife was crossing and uncrossing her legs. I glanced up and my eyes almost bugged out, I was staring at her very closely trimmed sn*tch. I glanced up at her, she smiled at me, they got the favor.
Old 05-22-2013, 10:50 PM

Thanked 4,426 Times in 243 Posts
Default English Teacher

I went to school in the micro-mini age, so upskirts were an everyday occurance, from students and teachers. I don't specifically remember most of them, but I remember a few of my favorite teacher upskirts.

One of the first was one of my favorites, from a mid-to-late 30s English teacher. She was an attractive blonde with shoulder-length hair, an upturned nose, trim figure, nice legs, and some perky cone-shaped tits that sometimes jiggled in her tight sweater when she crossed the room. One time in our late-afternoon class, the trash can that was sitting at the front of the class next to the teacher's desk was filled up with papers. Mrs. T resolved the problem by lifting her foot up high and stomping on the garbage. If you want to visualize what that looks like, wrap a towel around you like a tight skirt and lift one foot up about two feet high, and you will see that this pose, with her knees apart and her skirt hiking up, gave a clear view of all of her thighs, and a wide shot of her white panties under her pantyhose at her crotch. I was sitting at the back of the room, and it was a clear shot for me, and the guy sitting next to me made a comment to me about the nice view. I heard that she repeated her show at least one other time that year, but I didn't see that one. However I did catch a few "normal" upskirts from her later as she sat in chairs.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to George VI For This Useful Post:
Old 05-23-2013, 10:31 PM

Default Young teacher with short legs and shorter skirts

There was a cute young English teacher, Miss A, with short blonde hair, and a hot little body. Her legs were short, so all of her short skirts had very little fabric. She had a well-known penchant for sitting on her desk in front of the class, and for years students talked about being able to look at her panties nearly every day. Besides seeing her panties under her pantyhose, there were times when she wore knee socks and no hose, so the only thing between my eyes and her pussy was her thin cotton panties stretched over her crotch. I knew a guy who was in her class four years before me, that said that all of the guys in his class liked looking up her skirt, and at least two years after me, guys were still talking about her. Someone snuck a one-line comment into the yearbook simply stating, "Miss A sitting on her desk..."

One specific upskirt I recall was when she was sitting in her chair behind her desk, and I was supposed to be studying. I was in a front row desk to the right of her. She rolled her chair to the right and pulled open her lower desk drawer and was filing something, and I could see her white panties under her pantyhose up her skirt. She looked up and caught me looking at her. For some reason I didn't look away, just boldly kept looking up her skirt, and she just went back to looking through her drawer (and I went back to looking at her drawers).
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to George VI For This Useful Post:
Old 05-26-2013, 09:52 PM

Default Hot Young Teacher at Inner City School

I have a niece who I’ve noticed a couple of times at family events is sloppy keeping her legs together when she’s wearing a skirt. She’s a very pretty, tall (about 5’9”) brunette, with a nice butt and long sexy legs. She’s a suburban girl who’s a first year teacher in an inner-city school, mostly minority students. Last fall I saw her at the in-laws. She drove there directly from work, and was wearing a dark skirt, with no hose. She was sitting on the couch, and I was sitting in a chair off to the side of her, not even a direct angle, and she allowed her skirt to hike up and her legs to open, and even from my bad angle I got a great shot of her maroon-colored panties pulled tight over her crotch. I had to think that a number of her inner-city students were enjoying similar upskirts from their hot young white chick teacher.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to George VI For This Useful Post:
Old 05-27-2013, 12:28 PM

Thumbs up

Mmmmmm... take a camera to your next family get-together

Quote:
Originally Posted by George VI View Post
I have a niece who I’ve noticed a couple of times at family events is sloppy keeping her legs together when she’s wearing a skirt. She’s a very pretty, tall (about 5’9”) brunette, with a nice butt and long sexy legs. She’s a suburban girl who’s a first year teacher in an inner-city school, mostly minority students. Last fall I saw her at the in-laws. She drove there directly from work, and was wearing a dark skirt, with no hose. She was sitting on the couch, and I was sitting in a chair off to the side of her, not even a direct angle, and she allowed her skirt to hike up and her legs to open, and even from my bad angle I got a great shot of her maroon-colored panties pulled tight over her crotch. I had to think that a number of her inner-city students were enjoying similar upskirts from their hot young white chick teacher.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to legman54 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2013, 09:29 AM

Default back packer

I live about 200mtrs from a beach. We have a lot of back backers visit. Last year I was walking off the beach and I saw a back backer laying on a towel getting a sun tan. She was maybe mid 20's and only had a bikini on. I grinned and said 'hi' and she replied 'hi' back. We got talking a bit, then she turned to make sure no one was near, grinned at me and undid her top allowing her boobs to fall free. I was speechless. She asked if I liked the look of them, of course I said I did. She then asked me if I wanted to see more. I replied 'Yes please'.
She reached between her legs and pulled her pants to one side exposing her slit to me. I could feel my cock beginning to harden. She asked me to feel if she was wet. I moved closer, dropped to my knees and felt her slit, then gently found her hole and inserted two fingers. She was soaking wet.
She just looked at me and said 'Finger me'.
I started to work my fingers in and out slowly. After a few minutes she started to groan. She suddenly reached under my pants, found my cock and started to play with it.
She told me to finger her faster because she wanted to cum (so did I lol).
I fingered her hole faster and suddenly she gasped 'Im cumming' whilst still rubbing my cock.
My fingers felt her hole suddenly wet-ten as she orgasmed.
She orgasmed for maybe 20seconds and it finally eased.
She looked and me and grinned.
I pulled my fingers from her hole as she released my throbbing cock.
She then replaced her top, got up, grabbed her towel and walked off.
I went straight home, pulled my shorts off and masturbated causing me to orgasm in only a few seconds.
I guess she was a tease, but I loved every second of it..
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to aspleyguy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2013, 03:22 PM

Thanked 6,006 Times in 229 Posts
Default Friends upskirting my wife

This is a little different since I wasn't really the one getting an upskirt glance, but it is upskirt none the less. A couple years after my wife and I were married, we went hiking one of the numerous 14 thousand foot peaks in our state. It really wasn't a very technical hike, since it was mostly a dirt path, but it did have some areas near the top which required some non technical bouldering. My wife is a little leery of heights, so near the top we were having to help her up some of the boulders. We were with a couple of good friends, a couple our age who were also newly married and for the most part, I had been the leader on the way up, and my friends were down below my wife, helping her up some of the steeper sections, while I grabbed her hand and pulled her up from above. At one point I found myself down below with my friends wife above us all. I had found it kind of strange that the male half of our friends kept bringing up the rear, since he was the only one who had made this hike before? As I helped my wife from below, I was amazed to realize that her very short women's khaki cargo shorts, had rather large leg opening, which allowed an unobstructed view from below, of her white thonged crotch, through her leg hole, every time she had to take a large stride! Now my wife is not unkept in that region, but she has always had a trimmed thick black bush, and her white thong covered nearly nothing, as the dark curls poured out from either side! It was really the first time that I had experienced not jealousy or anger that someone was trying to see my sweet wife's sexy body, but instead I was strangely aroused, knowing that they were seeing her sexy pussy! For the remainder of the hike up, as well as back down, I didn't let anyone know that I knew what was going on, wife was completely innocent and had no idea either, but I made sure to stay in the lead observing my friend, and amazingly, his wife, work at catching a glimpse of my wife's sexy pussy! That night back at the hotel we had some of the steamiest sex I can remember!
Old 06-02-2013, 03:39 PM

Great story!! Great foreplay I am sure too!

I have to ask though; What state has numerous 14K foot peaks that are a easy dirt path??
I live in a state with a 12k foot mountain that is covered with DEEP snow and ice year-round and also kills experienced climbers. At those elevations the air is sickly thin too. Not a challenge, just wondering.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomasMoore View Post
This is a little different since I wasn't really the one getting an upskirt glance, but it is upskirt none the less. A couple years after my wife and I were married, we went hiking one of the numerous 14 thousand foot peaks in our state. It really wasn't a very technical hike, since it was mostly a dirt path, but it did have some areas near the top which required some non technical bouldering....
The Following User Says Thank You to legman54 For This Useful Post:

Tags
upskirt

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
JAMIE2

2m:45s

02-02-2020
tadano05 02

4m:59s

04-25-2009
nT ajxagehi4t9b4q2p7t6cr6ii

2m:19s