uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 02-12-2018, 10:50 PM

Thanked 10,580 Times in 522 Posts
Default Bedroom talk

Not sure if this thread will take off or not. My wife Lisa was gone this past weekend with her sisters so I had some time to think. My mind went to bedroom talk my wife and I will sometimes engage in. Most of our dirtiest talks revolve around situations that will never happen in real life, at least for us. So from the safety of our bedroom here are some of the things Lisa and I will talk about to spice things up. Hopefully some others will add their stories as well.

We occasionally will pretend she has cheated on me. She will start off by saying something like “I've been a bad girl. I fucked so and so after work today.” This will often lead to me spanking her as punishment. Or sometimes we will pretend she is a “hot wife” and she will tell me how she took two men to bed, fucking and sucking them both at the same time.

As I've mentioned in a different thread, Lisa does not enjoy anal. But sometimes when I'm fucking her doggy style she will start saying “ Oh yes, fuck my ass! Fuck your dirty wife's ass!” I know it's not the same thing but if you pretend it is exciting.

One of Lisa's sisters makes a semi regular appearance in our bedroom talk. She knows I find her sister attractive, after all they look a lot alike other than Lisa being taller and her sister having bigger boobs.
Some highlights she has said to me include “I want to guide your cock into her pussy” and “It would be so hot to watch her ride you as I sit on your face.” Things I've said to her include “I want to fuck you from behind as you eat and finger your sister”, and “I can't wait to cum on both of your tits after you both blow me.”

Something relatively new I've brought up involves my dad. As I've said in another thread I have a recurring fantasy of leaving some of Lisa's naked pictures for my dad to find. So when we are fucking I will tell her I left her pictures for him to see. And that he told me he saw them and finds her very sexy. This will then sometimes lead to talk of my dad and I tag teaming her.

I'll stop there for now before this gets to long. I will end by saying it can be very hot exploring fantasies that will never happen.
Old 02-16-2018, 10:21 AM

Ya we do similar to this

Will share soon.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hubbytime For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2018, 04:22 PM

Default Hot talk

You are lucky your wife plays along so well. I try the same topics with my wife and she humors me for a little while but never gets creative or takes initiative.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to skindiver71 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-09-2018, 06:51 PM

Thanked 25,333 Times in 2,680 Posts
Default wife

My wife really likes bedroom talk during sex, especially telling me about another man and what they did.
Old 03-10-2018, 11:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS View Post
My wife really likes bedroom talk during sex, especially telling me about another man and what they did.
What does she tell you ?
The Following User Says Thank You to Frumgurl For This Useful Post:
Old 03-11-2018, 09:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frumgurl View Post
What does she tell you ?

Just wrote an example on .... OPEN-Sharing your wife, THREAD
Old 02-09-2019, 07:34 PM

Default OK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frumgurl View Post
What does she tell you ?

Since I'm alone while she recoups from her fall, I'll answer a few threads....

Bedroom talk?

Always tells me about another guy fucking her and how he did it.

She likes telling me how my cock feels in her pussy, and loves begging for me to cum in her.

When I cum in her she usually cums too, and yells how warm it feels.

When she sucks me off , she either swallows or dribbles it onto her tits, and looks at me and asks if I like seeing her mouth full of cum running out.

Actually she gets quite creative, but it always involves her real feelings and what she feels in sex...She gets very dirty when she talks in bed.
Old 02-11-2019, 09:34 AM

Thanked 16,091 Times in 1,115 Posts

My wife and I talk like this all the time. My wife has to start it, though. If I start it, she gets upset. Most conversation revolves around her sister, too. She loves to think that I am cheating on her with her sister. My wife loves when I pretend she is her sister and she tells me all the things to do to her.

Outside of the bedroom, if I even were to accidentally touch her sister, there would be a double murder. Looking seems to be okay, though.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2019, 06:23 PM

Thanked 4,599 Times in 411 Posts
Default Common?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnome72141 View Post
My wife and I talk like this all the time. My wife has to start it, though. If I start it, she gets upset. Most conversation revolves around her sister, too. She loves to think that I am cheating on her with her sister. My wife loves when I pretend she is her sister and she tells me all the things to do to her.

Outside of the bedroom, if I even were to accidentally touch her sister, there would be a double murder. Looking seems to be okay, though.
This seems to be common. My wife has to start it also. If I start it, she sometimes does not respond. There is a long pause and that is a real boner crusher. When it works, we'll go through these elaborate scenarios, but never speak about them outside of the bedroom. After a particularly steamy night, the next day I mentioned to her that I didn't realize she was turned on by black men. Her response: "Oh, that was just dirty talk." End of conversation.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to raysallx For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2019, 11:07 PM

Default the talk

Just before we met, my wife R had broken off a 10 year affair with a married guy. That started her 6 month " wth" phase when she had sex with about 25 different men. We met on a blind date, set up by one of her co-workers, who happened to be my neighbor as well as one of her lovers at the time. She's filled me in on most of the details of that part of her life since then, always gets me hard. We see alot of her men around socially.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NewtonBlade For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting

0m:54s

03-03-2016
Nak2tage 27 Mia