uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-02-2017, 08:38 AM

Default A risky peak through the curtains

I thought I would share a voyeur story as I've never told anyone before. This was from the mid 90's when I was about to graduate from university and was, for a time, living with three female students.

It occurred one dark evening. I was in the kitchen cooking my evening meal when I saw the girl (I can't for the life of me remember her name now) leave her room wrapped in a towel and head upstairs to the shower.

At this point I should briefly explain the layout of the house. This was a typical late Victorian English end of terrace house, occupied by students, and this girl's bedroom was on the ground-floor in what would have been a dining room originally. Her bedroom door was near the foot of the stairs and accessed the short hallway which passed an exterior door and lead to the small kitchen in which I was cooking.

The exterior door near the entrance to the kitchen lead to a small back yard. It also marked the end of her bedroom as the kitchen (and a couple of rooms above) extended beyond the main bulk of the house.

Knowing she was in the shower I decided to do something that felt very risky. I went into her bedroom (she'd left the door ajar and the light on) and went straight to the curtains and adjusted them so there was a small gap near the bottom of the window. There was a net curtain which helped to mask the gap in the curtains. I could feel me heart pounding in my chest.

When she finished in the shower and returned to her room, I wasted no time in quietly unlocking the back door and
stepping into the yard to peer through her window. If anyone has done anything like this they will know how it feels - my heart was thumping so badly and of course, I'd become very aroused at the prospect of what I might see and my dick was throbbing almost painfully.

She was brushing her hair but within a few seconds she removed her towel and I saw a full-frontal. She was perhaps 3 or 4 metres in front of me and I could see her perfectly. She had a lean, tanned figure - she played a lot of sport, and her breasts were perfect. I'd guess 34c or thereabouts. She had a lovely fluffy tuft of public hair. I watched as she sat on the bed and rubbed cream into her legs. As she did this I kept getting glimpses or her pussy lips. She then got dressed, putting on a bra top, pants and pyjama bottoms.

Then I heard a noise just above me and darted back into the kitchen, heart thumping and quickly and quietly closed the door behind me. A girl named Kara had the room directly above her and I knew she was in the house. To this day, I do not know whether Kara had spotted me from her window and tapped on it to let me know, or whether the noise was just the usual sound a building makes at night as it cools.

I had many other great voyeur experiences in that house over the few years I was there but this one is memorable because I can still recall so vividly the pounding in my chest from taking a risk to see a girl I was living with. It was also one of the first times I'd engineered a voyeur experience rather than just having a crafty look down a girls top or up her skirt.
The Following 71 Users Say Thank You to voyuk For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2017, 12:00 PM

Thanked 2,849 Times in 123 Posts

I lived in an apartment complex of tow homes during junior high. Each unit had a detached garage as well. We were next door to a family with a daughter a few years older than me who befriended my sister. We would sit at the pool during summer and I would catch glimpses of her body in her bikini. Very slender. Small boobs but a round butt that always hung out the bottom of her bathing suit. She drove me wild. One day she invited my sister back to her room to hang out and I realized her bedroom window was right across from our detached garage which had a window facing hers. I would listen against the wall of her bedroom from our side and if I heard her in there I would head to the garage and watch her through the window. I had a box of comics and this was always my excuse for needing to head to the garage. Most nights I'd see here in there on the phone or doing homework or whatever. But she was an aspiring model so she did a lot of cat walking in there. Even without nudity it was a thrill to know she didn't know I was watching. Eventually I finally got to see her. I could hear her on the phone one evening and I headed to the garage. She was in a towel and as she talked on the phone she got dressed. I lost my 13 year old mind. Same slender body is seen by the pool. Very pale skin with dark red nipples. Beautiful white butt but a rather large bush that prevented me from seeing any pussy detail. Regardless this was the motherload. We only lived there for about a year so this was the only time I got so lucky. But every time I was around her after that I'd get hard and have to hide my cock from her.
Old 06-03-2017, 06:35 PM

Cool shower stripping wife

posted this before..when we bought our old house, it had magnificent floor to almost ceiling windows...including the bathroom. That driveway side of the house was open to the street for quite a distance down the street. We had to post a new tension rod from the all to mid window frame to use the shower, which put the blinds halfway into the shower. Always wondered what would happen if I turned the blinds out so that at night you might be able to see in clearly without being able to see out. So I worked out a test. Tipped the blinds out..and when the wife headed in to the shower I headed out the backdoor..seemed like a perfect plan. As I turned the corner at the back of the house, I spotted a man on a bike at the end of the driveway looking up towards the window intently. He couldn't see me, but I could see him and for most part what HE was seeing; My wife undressing for the shower. As the windows were so tall, she was essentially there in all her glory. He must have been out for a night ride and stumbled upon the luckiest night view of his life. Even after she turned on the water in the shower, she was clearly visible to us..from soaping to drying..this was incredible. Talk about heart pounding...knowing that she was putting on a show for this lucky stranger as well as me. One of my neighbors was approaching and spooked the biker off. He seemed to dawdle at the same spot the biker was,..then I saw HIM looking as well. It made it even better knowing that everytime he talked to my wife from then on, he would be seeing her in his mind naked. It became a game for me throughout the summer and fall, until it was too cold. I would see guys walk by, stopping where she was visible and occasionally cars would park off a bit around her shower. Essentially My wife was our own neighborhood stripper, prolly most of the men in the neighborhood watched her shower. she was a star and never was the wiser, nor did it ever have negative effects. Lasted every summer until we had renovations to the house and smaller newer windows and fixtures replaced our voyeur windows. Then the college boys moved in on the other side of the house opposite our bedroom, and I'd do the same thing there..but that's another story
Old 06-03-2017, 08:52 PM

Thanked 26,528 Times in 1,273 Posts

My wife likes to sew, especially for special occasions, wedding dresses, mother of the bride dresses, I think she like all the attention her work gets for big events. She has a sewing room with all of her stuff and a big mirror and a little platform for fittings. If I am home they usually close the door when the lady is changing for a fitting. The sewing room is on the back side of the house, people pay attention to curtains in bathroom and bedrooms, sewing rooms, not so much. Plus my wife likes a lot of natural sunlight in the room.

In the daytime, even with an uncovered window there are no viewing opportunities, at night she doesn't draw the curtains. She volunteered to sew the wedding dress for her friend's granddaughter, the first time she came over I was floored, she is a stunning beauty. And since she works, most of the fittings are at night. The first night she came over for a fitting I just happened to have to go do a cricket census in the backyard, I wouldn't want to be caught with too many crickets. From where most of the crickets congregate there was a great view of the sewing room. Most of the time she just got down to bra and panties, near the completion the bra was sewn into the top, so she was topless for long periods of time.

I have seen several women, brides, MILF & GMILFS, mostly just down to undies, but several topless. My wife used to make her own lingerie and swim suits, I wish she'd get back into that.
Old 06-04-2017, 11:47 AM

Thanked 1,374 Times in 86 Posts
Default Cottage

Various times I have re-arranged the curtains on the window of my friends room at the cottage. Take a walk just before them heading off to bed to try to get a glimpse of his lovely wife getting ready for bed. I know full well about the beating of one's heart....I thought they could hear it through the walls! I never got the full show,but got to see her topless a couple of times.
Old 06-05-2017, 03:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beatingoff View Post
Various times I have re-arranged the curtains on the window of my friends room at the cottage. Take a walk just before them heading off to bed to try to get a glimpse of his lovely wife getting ready for bed. I know full well about the beating of one's heart....I thought they could hear it through the walls! I never got the full show,but got to see her topless a couple of times.
Even topless is amazing. It's the thrill of seeing something you weren't meant to see. I bet it was amazing to see her breasts and you must have been nervous about being caught.
Old 06-05-2017, 10:28 AM

What a turn on to see someone in a state of undress when you are not supposed to be looking. It has always been a huge fantasy for me.

One such situation I found myself in was when I was married to my first wife. She was a beautiful blonde. A little too moody for my taste, hence the "ex-wife" status. She had a little sister who often stayed with us. (By little I mean she was 18 but still in High School.) She was what you would call a "butter face". Her body was banging' but her face was a little less than beautiful. Don't get me wrong. She was pretty, but next to my wife, not so much.

One evening, she was getting ready for bed and decided to take a shower. Long story short, her room had a window and it opened out to the roof of our house. The same stretch of roof connected to a small "powder room" off the master bedroom. While she was in the shower, I checked the access to her window. My wife was downstairs cooking dinner which made the risk all the more sexy. I climbed out on the roof and waited. She came into the room wrapped in a towel but soon dropped it and began to rub her legs with lotion and prepare for bed time. I got a clear view of all sides of her. Her body was amazing and I was so turned on it hurt. I did not get caught and me and my wife had some serious sex that night thanks to my sister in-law. There were several more situations like this in my life but that is one of my favorites!
Old 06-05-2017, 04:26 PM

Thanked 5,141 Times in 246 Posts
Default Neighbor view

Years ago, we lived two doors away from a couple who are about our same age - at the time, mid thirties. None of us had kids, but shortly before the incident I am about to describe, my wife and I bought a puppy. One night, around five thirty in the morning, the puppy started whining, and I rushed it outside, knowing that it was that or clean up a mess. I walked across the street to a small park, and when I was across from the neighbor's house, I noticed a light come on inside. Of course, I kept an eye on the kitchen window, and in walked "Barbara" - who I knew worked a job early in the morning. She was freshly out of the shower and had chosen to come to the kitchen for a drink of water. Instead of having the towel wrapped around her, she simply held it at her neck, so it d****d down and covered her sweet breasts. So I never really got a look at them, but when she turned around to leave the room, along with a nice profile shot of her right boob, I go three or four full strides of her very nice, very naked ass walking away from me. But all this time, I was just standing there with my dog on a leash - a thin excuse for looking in the window.
Old 06-05-2017, 11:31 PM

Thanked 10,591 Times in 522 Posts

In my late teens a young couple moved in next door. The woman was a petite very cute brunette. My bedroom window was about 30 feet from a bedroom window in their house. Not sure why but the new couple didn't put up any blinds or curtains in that room. It didn't take me long to figure out they just used it as a storage room and the woman did her ironing in there. I spent way to many hours watching that window hoping for a glimpse of something. In the year and half or so they lived there I saw her in her bra twice while she was ironing. After a while I didn't give up but I became less careful about my spying. Sometimes even sitting there with my blinds open and the lights on at night just looking over at their window. If she happened to be in view I would just pretend to watching tv or something.
Old 06-06-2017, 12:46 AM

Thanked 4,426 Times in 243 Posts
Default Non-Nude MILF Next Door

Quote:
In my late teens a young couple moved in next door. The woman was a petite very cute brunette. My bedroom window was about 30 feet from a bedroom window in their house. Not sure why but the new couple didn't put up any blinds or curtains in that room. It didn't take me long to figure out they just used it as a storage room and the woman did her ironing in there. I spent way to many hours watching that window hoping for a glimpse of something. In the year and half or so they lived there I saw her in her bra twice while she was ironing.
A similar story that I touched on a long time ago was a woman I didn’t see naked either, just in her bra, was the busty brunette MILF next door when I was a teen. She and her husband had lived there for a number of years and I didn't pay her much mind. Then just when I was old enough to be into MILFs I overheard my mom telling someone that the other night she’d looked over at the neighbor’s house and saw the woman completely naked. So I started watching that side of the house, which wasn't easy since only other people’s bedrooms in my house faced that direction. But when nobody was around I’d wander into my older brother’s or my parents’ bedroom, keep the lights out, and peer over. I never saw her in her own bedroom, but I was fortunate to see her once putting her young daughter to bed, and the MILF was in slacks with only her big white bra on top. They moved away shortly after that.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
zHcaughtMov2

1m:23s

01-20-2016
Chubby Latina Strips

3m:09s

03-30-2021

1m:00s

06-17-2022
Hottie With Fantastic Sexy

1m:25s

11-08-2022