Our forum has over 12 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 02-17-2018, 04:04 PM

Back when I was at university I dated an Asian girl, rachel, for a few months. She was born and raised in the UK, but one of her parents was Indian, so she had nice dusky brown skin and black wavy hair. She was quite pretty, around 5"2 and very slim with tiny boobs (32A). She was really into clothes - like, every single week she'd buy at least 2 or 3 new items, half of which I swear she never even wore. She had a particular thing for 'going out' clothes - slightly fancy, glamorous outfits designed for nights out/parties - slinky dresses and tops, tight little skirts, high heel shoes etc. She literally had drawers and a wardrobe full, plus loads more stuff in boxes under her bed.

So one weekend we were at the shops and she picked out a bunch of things to try on. One of them was a black corset-style top. She had it in mind as perfect for a friend's upcoming birthday, where the theme was 'cabaret/circus'. Based on the style and how it looked on the shelf, I figured it'd look quite sexy on her, though to be honest it was probably aimed at girls with bigger boobs than hers. They didn't have her size, so she took one 2 sizes bigger to try on. She came out and said it was way too big and wouldn't even stay up, she was just too skinny for it, but the sales clerk said she could order it online. Back home she placed an order, but they didn't do it in her size (UK 6) so she had to order an 8. It eventually arrived on the day of the party, so literally just in time, meaning she didn't have chance to try it on beforehand.

Typical for her (kind of impulsive/impatient), as soon as she opened the packet she pulled / cut off the labels before even trying it on. Obviously that meant she couldn't return it if it didn't fit. So I watched as she tried it on, helping her to fasten it at the back. It wasn't the sort of thing you could wear with a bra; the cups of the corset were meant to act like a bra and keep everything held in place. This size of top at least stayed up - it didn't fall straight off like the one in the store apparently had, and she seemed happy with it. But it was obvious to me, standing next to her, that it didn't fit her properly at all. I think she knew it didn't fit quite right, but she was excited to wear her new top and so after 2 minutes of looking in the mirror she set about doing her make-up.

The thing was, from the front it looked OK, though it did draw attention to the fact she was very small-chested. However, from beside/above (basically the view any guy standing beside or close to her would have), the design of the top being like a corset meant that the cups for the boobs were completely rigid and inflexible. So combined with her tiny A cups, it meant there was a good 1 - 2 inch gap between her boobs and the top. So of course I could see right down it - both her little boobs and small, hard dark nipples were in full view. I think the fact she had brown skin and really dark nipples made it more obvious than it might have been on a paler-skinned girl.

I considered saying something, but I knew how she'd react. She was obsessed with looking good (even to the point she'd wear shoes she could barely walk in just because they were cool) and would get mad if I said anything that could be taken as criticism of a new outfit/clothing she'd bought. So I kept quiet and instead spent the night enjoying looking at her little nips in public whenever I got the chance, and getting more turned on by the fact that at least 4 different guys, including mutual friends, definitely saw rachel's tiny boobs and dark nips multiple times. No one said anything that I know of, but I noticed the following day she'd untagged herself from a couple of her friend's photos that got posted online - one where her nip was just about visible and one where it was surprisingly clear. Her brown little nip was right there for all her friends to see. Of course that photo disappeared within a few hours.

Undeterred, literally a week later she went out in a slinky, sexy, backless black dress that fastened behind the neck and gaped open down the middle at the front. Again, definitely designed for girls with bigger boobs than her, as the open section in the middle was clearly meant to show off cleavage - and she basically didn't have any, but she did look hot in it to be fair. Her hair and make-up were always flawless. She'd clearly learned a bit of a lesson though, as she used "tit tape" to make sure the front of the dress stuck to her boobs and wouldn't gape open too far. It seemed to work, as no matter how much I tried, whatever position she had her body/arms in, I just couldn't see anything. However, she'd not used the tape stuff before and later on in the night, admittedly after she'd had a few drinks, she told me the tape was irritating her a bit, that it was itchy and the sticky backing was peeling a little. So she went to the toilets with a friend and told me when she came back that she'd ditched the tape.

Bear in mind she was fairly drunk by now and wanted to dance, so she was moving about quite a bit. At first, everything seemed fine and she was constantly adjusting her top, making sure she was always fully covered. However, as the drink kicked in and she got more into dancing, her attention wandered and she became much less bothered about adjusting her top. At one point, during a particularly drunken dance with her friend, her left tit was almost hanging out, but somehow the nipple just about stayed covered. But, over the next hour or so in the club, her left nipple fully popped out at least three times, and the third time it took her a good minute before she realised and covered up. The girls were too drunk to notice/care and me and the other guy in the group certainly weren't going to risk saying something.

The best part of the night was after the club, when we stopped in a takeaway/food joint on-route to the taxi. Rachel was pretty wasted and half-slumped in her chair at one of the tables while me, the other guy and one of the girls went to order. When we came back to the table 5 minutes later, my girlfriend was slumped across her other friend, who had sat beside her; she looked half asleep and totally out of it. Somehow, the angle she was at, half laid across her friend, meant her left tit was now completely out, just hanging there in the open in the middle of this busy food joint. The girl who went to the counter with us noticed straight away and was like "hey, rachel, you're hanging out babe", but all this did was make everyone else in the group, including our guy friend, focus on my girlfriend's exposed tit, while she just laid there too drunk to understand or care. Then, totally unexpectedly, the friend who she was leaning against (also very drunk) picked up a french fry from the table, dipped it in the little carton of ketchup, and dabbed it on rachel's exposed nipple. This made everyone laugh, but rachel seemed to barely notice - she still did nothing to cover up.

As much as I was enjoying this (especially as I'd seen a couple of guys on the next table had also noticed her exposure and were both craning their necks to look), I figured that as her boyfriend I should probably step in, so I reached over and pulled her dress closed as best I could; at least enough to cover up her nip. There were various jokes about me getting to lick that ketchup off later etc.

There weren't any more exposures on the journey home, but when we got back to her room she did strip off the dress by the window, with her curtains open and the light on, but at 3am I doubt any of the neighbours were awake to see.
Old 02-18-2018, 05:44 AM

I love it when I go into town with my wife and she wears her open crotch fishnets or her open crotch opaque tights. It is fun to go shoe shopping as she loves to flash me as she tries on shoes. It is better when she is shaven but the attached pic is her in the fishnets. I think it is just her crafty strategy as she knows I will buy her all the sexy shoes
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_2824.JPG  
Old 02-18-2018, 03:50 PM

Two previous partners went out without knickers. One never wore knickers or trousers, always wore stockings and suspenders. She said it she felt more comfortable without knickers and she believed it was healthier. Me? I liked the fact I could get at her quickly and easily and often did. Particularly enjoyed access outdoors. She is now a very mature woman and we have kept in touch. She tells me she still prefers au natural.

The other who is a bit younger and very much randier had never gone without before she met me. After a few times together I persuaded her to go out to a pub with me in a respectable length but loose skirt with stockings and suspenders (she didn't need persuading for these) but minus knickers. In the corner of a crowded pub I slipped my left hand up the back of her skirt to check her pussy. Soaking wet! I gave her a quizzical look and she said "I feel so f****ng horny standing here with a bare fanny". She didn't become a full time convert indeed she often wore jeans, tight to show off a great ass, but she did occasionally and she did like to flash her excellent legs. Her most memorable time without knickers was when I took her to be f***ed by a stranger. at my instructions she was wearing a black basque and stockings under a light raincoat and nothing else. I removed her coat at his doorway. Sadly he was a bit overcome by the blatant offer and struggled to take full advantage of what was being offered to him on a plate. She was a keeper but sadly a career promotion in another part of the country split us. Much regretted
Old 02-23-2018, 07:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srey View Post
Wow she is Beautiful. I love pictures where you fantasize a nude body. Thats Why i like my wife to be braless but always intersted in no underwear in a short dress but wife never tried. Any more non nude sexy poses?
Caught her by surprise while she was repairing her nightgown. She surprises me every day with her beauty. What do you think?
Attached Thumbnails
20180213_205133.jpg  
Old 02-24-2018, 06:30 AM

Thanked 3,618 Times in 278 Posts
Default Heytheregloria

She's stunning- and her tits are perfect!!!
Old 02-26-2018, 12:02 AM

Thanked 3,863 Times in 152 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by uk1988 View Post
Back when I was at university I dated an Asian girl, rachel, for a few months. She was born and raised in the UK, but one of her parents was Indian, so she had nice dusky brown skin and black wavy hair. She was quite pretty, around 5"2 and very slim with tiny boobs (32A). She was really into clothes - like, every single week she'd buy at least 2 or 3 new items, half of which I swear she never even wore. She had a particular thing for 'going out' clothes - slightly fancy, glamorous outfits designed for nights out/parties - slinky dresses and tops, tight little skirts, high heel shoes etc. She literally had drawers and a wardrobe full, plus loads more stuff in boxes under her bed.

So one weekend we were at the shops and she picked out a bunch of things to try on. One of them was a black corset-style top. She had it in mind as perfect for a friend's upcoming birthday, where the theme was 'cabaret/circus'. Based on the style and how it looked on the shelf, I figured it'd look quite sexy on her, though to be honest it was probably aimed at girls with bigger boobs than hers. They didn't have her size, so she took one 2 sizes bigger to try on. She came out and said it was way too big and wouldn't even stay up, she was just too skinny for it, but the sales clerk said she could order it online. Back home she placed an order, but they didn't do it in her size (UK 6) so she had to order an 8. It eventually arrived on the day of the party, so literally just in time, meaning she didn't have chance to try it on beforehand.

Typical for her (kind of impulsive/impatient), as soon as she opened the packet she pulled / cut off the labels before even trying it on. Obviously that meant she couldn't return it if it didn't fit. So I watched as she tried it on, helping her to fasten it at the back. It wasn't the sort of thing you could wear with a bra; the cups of the corset were meant to act like a bra and keep everything held in place. This size of top at least stayed up - it didn't fall straight off like the one in the store apparently had, and she seemed happy with it. But it was obvious to me, standing next to her, that it didn't fit her properly at all. I think she knew it didn't fit quite right, but she was excited to wear her new top and so after 2 minutes of looking in the mirror she set about doing her make-up.

The thing was, from the front it looked OK, though it did draw attention to the fact she was very small-chested. However, from beside/above (basically the view any guy standing beside or close to her would have), the design of the top being like a corset meant that the cups for the boobs were completely rigid and inflexible. So combined with her tiny A cups, it meant there was a good 1 - 2 inch gap between her boobs and the top. So of course I could see right down it - both her little boobs and small, hard dark nipples were in full view. I think the fact she had brown skin and really dark nipples made it more obvious than it might have been on a paler-skinned girl.

I considered saying something, but I knew how she'd react. She was obsessed with looking good (even to the point she'd wear shoes she could barely walk in just because they were cool) and would get mad if I said anything that could be taken as criticism of a new outfit/clothing she'd bought. So I kept quiet and instead spent the night enjoying looking at her little nips in public whenever I got the chance, and getting more turned on by the fact that at least 4 different guys, including mutual friends, definitely saw rachel's tiny boobs and dark nips multiple times. No one said anything that I know of, but I noticed the following day she'd untagged herself from a couple of her friend's photos that got posted online - one where her nip was just about visible and one where it was surprisingly clear. Her brown little nip was right there for all her friends to see. Of course that photo disappeared within a few hours.

Undeterred, literally a week later she went out in a slinky, sexy, backless black dress that fastened behind the neck and gaped open down the middle at the front. Again, definitely designed for girls with bigger boobs than her, as the open section in the middle was clearly meant to show off cleavage - and she basically didn't have any, but she did look hot in it to be fair. Her hair and make-up were always flawless. She'd clearly learned a bit of a lesson though, as she used "tit tape" to make sure the front of the dress stuck to her boobs and wouldn't gape open too far. It seemed to work, as no matter how much I tried, whatever position she had her body/arms in, I just couldn't see anything. However, she'd not used the tape stuff before and later on in the night, admittedly after she'd had a few drinks, she told me the tape was irritating her a bit, that it was itchy and the sticky backing was peeling a little. So she went to the toilets with a friend and told me when she came back that she'd ditched the tape.

Bear in mind she was fairly drunk by now and wanted to dance, so she was moving about quite a bit. At first, everything seemed fine and she was constantly adjusting her top, making sure she was always fully covered. However, as the drink kicked in and she got more into dancing, her attention wandered and she became much less bothered about adjusting her top. At one point, during a particularly drunken dance with her friend, her left tit was almost hanging out, but somehow the nipple just about stayed covered. But, over the next hour or so in the club, her left nipple fully popped out at least three times, and the third time it took her a good minute before she realised and covered up. The girls were too drunk to notice/care and me and the other guy in the group certainly weren't going to risk saying something.

The best part of the night was after the club, when we stopped in a takeaway/food joint on-route to the taxi. Rachel was pretty wasted and half-slumped in her chair at one of the tables while me, the other guy and one of the girls went to order. When we came back to the table 5 minutes later, my girlfriend was slumped across her other friend, who had sat beside her; she looked half asleep and totally out of it. Somehow, the angle she was at, half laid across her friend, meant her left tit was now completely out, just hanging there in the open in the middle of this busy food joint. The girl who went to the counter with us noticed straight away and was like "hey, rachel, you're hanging out babe", but all this did was make everyone else in the group, including our guy friend, focus on my girlfriend's exposed tit, while she just laid there too drunk to understand or care. Then, totally unexpectedly, the friend who she was leaning against (also very drunk) picked up a french fry from the table, dipped it in the little carton of ketchup, and dabbed it on rachel's exposed nipple. This made everyone laugh, but rachel seemed to barely notice - she still did nothing to cover up.

As much as I was enjoying this (especially as I'd seen a couple of guys on the next table had also noticed her exposure and were both craning their necks to look), I figured that as her boyfriend I should probably step in, so I reached over and pulled her dress closed as best I could; at least enough to cover up her nip. There were various jokes about me getting to lick that ketchup off later etc.

There weren't any more exposures on the journey home, but when we got back to her room she did strip off the dress by the window, with her curtains open and the light on, but at 3am I doubt any of the neighbours were awake to see.
Hey guy , I really love your story and your cute girl!
Old 02-27-2018, 09:53 PM

Default Check this out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by collector5757 View Post
She's stunning- and her tits are perfect!!!
Check this out? How do you like her tits?
Attached Thumbnails
20180213_205124.jpg  
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to HeythereGloria For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2018, 05:06 AM

when we were younger my wife would never have dreamed of going out without underwear, as she got older she became more confident and started to do what she wanted not what was expected ,one of the first things she started to do was shave her pussy and wear undies that she said made her feel sexy and wanted,she is now 58 and if we go for a night out she always wears stockings and sussys without nickers,she has to wear a bra as she has quite big tits but it is always as flimsy as possible or one that pushes them up and shows them off,the older she gets the sl*ttier she is becoming
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to nirvava For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2018, 07:04 AM

Thanked 3,618 Times in 278 Posts
Default The more I see them, the more I like them!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeythereGloria View Post
Check this out? How do you like her tits?
Really sweet, thanks for sharing another one! She's making my mouth water... Please post more- any chance you can get a full length naked photo?
Old 02-28-2018, 05:04 PM

Thanked 2,991 Times in 382 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvava View Post
when we were younger my wife would never have dreamed of going out without underwear, as she got older she became more confident and started to do what she wanted not what was expected ,one of the first things she started to do was shave her pussy and wear undies that she said made her feel sexy and wanted,she is now 58 and if we go for a night out she always wears stockings and sussys without nickers,she has to wear a bra as she has quite big tits but it is always as flimsy as possible or one that pushes them up and shows them off,the older she gets the sl*ttier she is becoming
Sexy minx!

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Foolin02

1m:00s

07-10-2005
Christmas Strip

3m:31s

04-14-2017
060101a

2m:22s

01-20-2006
Upskirt Con Tanga Metida