uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-12-2017, 08:52 PM

Thanked 12,172 Times in 453 Posts

My fiancée did it again last week end. She was going to meet up with a friend for drinks. She decided to wear a little strapless dress and skip the underwear.

She usually has some "excuse" for not wearing underwear. This time was "they're all in the dirty laundry and I didn't have time to wash." Yeah right! Anything rather than admit she enjoys feeling naked and the attention she gets from her nipples showing through the fabric.

It's not the first time she's worn that dress with no undies. Last time she ended up with a tit out while dancing at a bar. Gave the crowd quite a show!

Sometimes I wish she'd come out of her "closeted exhibitionism." It would just be easier: it's not like I actually mind it!
Old 07-12-2017, 09:58 PM

Thanked 2,340 Times in 147 Posts
Default Friend Story

I had a work friend where we worked for 25 years. We got to be best friends but we had our own spouses. We could confided in anything. Many times I asked her what women thought aka my wife and she would ask me what was going on in guys minds aka her husband whom I was also friends with.

One anniversary she wanted to do something kinky and special for her hubby. They were going out for dinner. I told her to wear a dress but be naked underneath and half way through dinner tell him she was totally naked under her dress. The next day she saw we and was smiling. She told me he went crazy during dinner and she teased him lifting her dress and flashing. She laughed and told me that was the quickest meal she ever had because he couldn't wait to get her home. On the way home he started fingering her. She told him that she would help him by getting the dress out of the way and took her dress off during the drive home and rode naked. When they got home she walked in their house wearing only her heels. She told me they banged away like teenagers.

She thanked me for helping make their anniversary special and her hubby never knew it was my suggestion. I knew it would work as my wife had done this to me and my reaction was pretty much the same. My wife loves giving surprises.
Old 07-13-2017, 02:53 AM

Thanked 94,086 Times in 5,341 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nudony View Post
My fiancée did it again last week end. She was going to meet up with a friend for drinks. She decided to wear a little strapless dress and skip the underwear.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dantroop View Post
She thanked me for helping make their anniversary special and her hubby never knew it was my suggestion. I knew it would work as my wife had done this to me and my reaction was pretty much the same. My wife loves giving surprises.
any chance of seeing your lovely ladies?

telegram blog flickr mega
The Following User Says Thank You to clairwill For This Useful Post:
Old 07-13-2017, 04:58 AM

I can remember 2 occasions when my gf / wife went without underwear. The first time we were in a University dorm in Wales when she came down for breakfast with a flowing dress on & a big grin on her face telling me what she had done!

The other time was at a wedding reception when she took off her Knickers in the toilet half way through. On the way home she had told me she was knickerless, needless to say I was rock hard all the way home!
Old 07-13-2017, 08:30 AM

Thanked 84,610 Times in 2,952 Posts

One time we were going out to dinner. My wife was running late, so she was still putting her earrings on as she got in the car. As we pulled out of the driveway she said"oh Sh*t I forgot my panties". It was all planned, and had me going crazy all night - especially when I grabbed her ass on the dance floor!
Old 07-16-2017, 01:24 AM

Thanked 10,591 Times in 522 Posts
Default 2 friends 2 weddings

At one of the first weddings of my group of friends my ex girlfriend from high school Stacie was a bridesmaid. Sometime after the dinner was over at the reception she and the bride Diane came over to the table most of us were sitting at to talk. Don't even remember how it came up but Diane blurted out Stacie wasn't wearing panties (they both were a bit tipsy) and she was bothered that her friend wasn't wearing them at her wedding. We all found it funny.

Fast forward 6 months or so and now it was Stacie's wedding. Diane is one of the bridesmaids. You can see where this is going. Sometime during the reception, a drunk Diane comes to the friends table and very loudly announces "I just took off my panties. Stacie didn't have any on at my wedding so it's only right that I don't have any on at hers." She looked very proud of her self for about another hour or so before she got sick and her husband had to take her home.
Old 07-16-2017, 05:44 PM

We recently went to a concert and my wife wore this American Apperal skin tight one piece jumpsuit, full length, open back, halter top. Golden shiny, paper thin, painted on. And she wore it out with out bra or panties "because it would show". There were so many eyes on her it was amazing. On the way into the arena she was feeling stupid for her choice, but once inside many women compliment her choice of clothing. There was great cleavage, and jiggle, and headlights the entire time. Very Hot! Then on the way home, she peeled it down insice the parking garage and rode home nude.
Old 07-16-2017, 07:45 PM

Thanked 3,546 Times in 265 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustardseed View Post
Golden shiny, paper thin, painted on. And she wore it out with out bra or panties .
You realise tou HAVE TO post a picture of her in that outfit now, don't you?
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DippsyDudel For This Useful Post:
Old 08-01-2017, 09:05 AM

Thanked 4,805 Times in 153 Posts
Default wife without undies

My wife has been very inconsistent in when she goes without undies. Her very first time with me was on our honeymoon in Orlando. She wore a dress and before we went out dancing we stopped at a restaurant to get a bite to eat. Between visits by the waiter she spread her legs so I could play with her pussy. I don't know how close we were to getting caught but he definitely suspected something by the end of the night. In our 15 years of marriage she has gone without undies at my request or to tease me but this summer she's been going without more for comfort. She has gained weight in the last couple of years and a lot of her undies are too small along with a lot of her other clothes. Since it's gotten hot she's tried being as naked as possible which means laying naked under a blanket in our bedroom when the kids are around. If we need to leave she throws one of her dresses on and doesn't bother looking for undies. This has happened more than once in the last few months. Once I played with her pussy before we left for Walmart and got her to squirt which got her pussy hair and ass crack wet. She didn't want to try and find undies just to get them wet so she walked out with just her dress on. When she got into the vehicle she used the towel she sometimes sits on when the leather is too hot to sit on to keep the back of her dress dry. These dresses aren't short enough that she would show something when she bent over but they are short enough to give a pussy shot if she spreads her legs. My wife isn't the most lady-like female being more of a tomboy growing up and not really wearing dresses or skirts. We went to a fast food restaurant last week and I purposely sat at a table with stools instead of chairs knowing she wasn't wearing undies. Sure enough when she was getting down off the stool she spread her legs giving anyone a clear pussy shot if they were paying attention until she felt the cool breeze on her pussy and started acting more lady like. The pic is just an example of the type of dresses she's been wearing. This morning she put on cloth shorts to go out on a short trip and had I been thinking I would have rubbed her pussy through them to make a wet spot on them.
Attached Thumbnails
park bench upskirt (3).jpg  
Old 08-01-2017, 06:51 PM

Thanked 3,986 Times in 247 Posts
Default no bra or knickers

Name:  7972453.jpg
Views: 1905
Size:  7.7 KB
I guess I must have been blessed?

I joined a new team as the boss and there was this quirky 26 year old on the team. She was really bright and I took her away on a business trip (really). We ended up in bed in a hotel in San Francisco and she was fantastic

We left the hotel to go home, we had just had our last fuck and I kept her knickers and let her see me throw them in the waste bin in the room.

I played with her c*nt all the way back from California and we eventually got together full time, but she has never worn knickers ever since that trip. Her husband was shocked to see her naked vagina when she would't let him fuck her.

Now it has been 20 years. I have thrown away all the knickers she used to have and she only wears a bra to go to the office in London. She is one seriously sexy woman - always naked under her dress.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
big dildo

2m:30s

10-07-2009
Falco Naked

3m:41s

09-04-2005
rc lapdance

2m:46s

02-24-2017
See Her Body 480p

1m:49s