uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-28-2014, 11:16 PM

Default L. dart player confirmation

My last post listed 23 nude photos I have found of people who I know - or at least think I know. I am doing the best I can to try to confirm that the photos are of people I know.

I just had a chance to confirm L. - dart player. She is also girlfriend of S. who throws darts. They were both at the state tournament a few weeks back. When I met them there I chatted with them for a few seconds and they then walked on. I of course continued to watch L. as she walked away - admiring her butt. When she got about 15 feet away she turned, looked me in the eye and gave me a sweet smile. I like her too - I'm only 40 years older than her maybe I should try to make something happen (oops - I forgot I'm married - no fool like an old fool).

Well anyway I have this photo of a face with seman on it that I thought looked like L. The last time I saw L. at the local tavern I didn't have her face downloaded to my smart phone. Today I made sure I did. When I got there she wasn't there but S. was. A few minutes later she comes back in from having a smoke. The bar is packed but I get a good look at her. The long bar has a bend at the end and I am just around this bend and she is diagonally across from me about 8 feet away. Her blond hair is pulled back in a pony tale like in the picture. She is talking to the crowd around her and faces this way and that way - so I get a lot of profiles, face on's, face tilting this way and that way to compare to the photo. I get a couple of looks where her face is in the same position as the photo (eyes closed - face tilting down about 20 degrees) The photo I have is definitely her. I have my back to a wall and shield the photo from Bill who is on my lright talking to me. I was almost tempted to show Bill. That I believe would be a big mistake.

Well I'm convinced that I have photo of L. with seman on her face. That photo couldn't have happened without her permitting it. I doubt that she would be pleased that it is available on the internet.

I almost confirmed one yesterday. I again didn't have her face on my smart phone when we last met. She didn't bring in some paperwork that I needed so I was ready to compare when she came in - she sent her husband. Too bad - but we meet again in a couple of weeks - I will be prepared.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to john16walters For This Useful Post:
Old 03-29-2014, 08:45 AM

Default teacher

I haven't been on this site for very long but I have found one photo of someone I recognize. She is a teacher at a catholic school and she lives two doors down from me. She is a bit prudish in person but apparently not behind doors. If I remember the photo has was fully naked on her side on a bed spreading the V. I have the photo saved off somewhere safe. Just don't remember where. I thought I would keep it for a rainy day.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to thephotoguy For This Useful Post:
Old 03-29-2014, 10:49 AM

Thanked 177,234 Times in 18,911 Posts

I don't get it. So many guys in this thread say they found pictures of women they know but then subsequently lost them or misplaced them or forgot where they are. If I'm ever lucky enough to find a nude pic of a girl I know, I am saving multiple copies on multiple forms of media, and making sure I always know where it is.

Fango
Old 03-30-2014, 12:31 AM

Thanked 2,749 Times in 206 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fango View Post
I don't get it. So many guys in this thread say they found pictures of women they know but then subsequently lost them or misplaced them or forgot where they are. If I'm ever lucky enough to find a nude pic of a girl I know, I am saving multiple copies on multiple forms of media, and making sure I always know where it is.

Fango
Seriously, anybody I actually know will be front and center in my collection!!!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to wolf86 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2014, 04:49 AM

Thanked 1,710 Times in 205 Posts

Quote:

Fango
right on, I've run across a few over the years and still have every one of them, screw rainy days, I pull them out on a regular basis
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to colascne1 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-31-2014, 12:30 AM

Thanked 2,223 Times in 161 Posts
Default Soon - I hope

Not yet, but here's hoping.

I used to date a model who eventually did nude stuff (before we met - I found out later). She first did some shoots for a nudest mag in New Zealand, then some moron started a magazine that was going to wipe Playboy off the map (yeah right).

She did a 5 page spread, in more ways than one. Then the mag went broke.

I have seen them (she would show me before fucking my brains out. exhibitionist to the max) , but I have never owned a copy of the mag's or seen any online scans.

If you have any nudest mags from New Zealand, please scan and print the images, I am sure she will be in there somewhere.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to tonz42 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-31-2014, 03:54 AM

Thanked 1,490 Times in 220 Posts

Quote:

Fango
I've found a few that I'm only 50% sure, and I save them just to be on the safe side.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BaconBot For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2014, 01:26 PM

Thanked 16,228 Times in 1,127 Posts

There was once a Dailymotion video posted of two gals flashing and I knew them...I went to school with them from 6th grade all the way until college. I wasn't at all shocked that they were in someone's low quality flashing video, but I was surprised they used their real names. Seeing their boobs after knowing them for 20-some years didn't do anything for me, either. I have tried to find that video to post it here, but I can't find it. I am sure it's still out there, though,
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2014, 05:54 PM

Default about 90% sure

I know this lady if anyone has more pics pm me please
Attached Thumbnails
p15.jpg  
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to telamir For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2014, 10:57 PM

Thanked 2,089 Times in 97 Posts
Default University of DE

I graduated from the University of Delaware and I always dream of coming across girls I may have known in college

Tags
friend, girlfriend, i knew her, in-law, recognize, sister, wife

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
shi nic yummy01

3m:01s

02-07-2005
Pinar De Rocha Stage Stripping

9m:05s

01-01-2015
BBC 3some

0m:50s

03-07-2019