photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 03-15-2014, 09:34 AM

Smile yes

I think I know the girl on the last seven pics on page 69 and the first set on page 70 of the Naked in Las Vegas thread. I don't know how to post them here. Does anyone know of any more of her?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to det122 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-15-2014, 02:48 PM

Thanked 1,709 Times in 205 Posts

a while back I used to post my wife, not fully showing her face of course. we were at a sonic one summer evening, and I thought a guy with his children was really checking her out without trying to look like it. sure enough, he emailed me through the site (not this one) that night and had recognized her. it was fun because he was pretty cool about it, didn't tip his hand. I sent him several uncensored pics that he said he jerked off to. we talked about working out a scene - without her knowing of course - where he was going to pose as a masseuse and I had "arranged" a massage for her. It would have fun for both him and me as he would have got to rub her all over, she would have got a massage and never known the real story behind it. I honestly don't remember why we didn't get around to it or why we lost touch, but for awhile it was fun stuff to talk about.
Old 03-22-2014, 04:10 PM

I still haven't counted the nude photos of people I know that I found on OneClick. It's on my TODO list.

I want to talk about a weird situation. About 2 months ago I found a nude photo and I thought "I know her". After a few seconds I realized that it looked a lot like C who is married to G who is a long time friend. I don't see C very often so I wasn't sure. C recently died. There was a grainy photo on the obit put out by the funeral home. I copied that and compared it to the nude photo - it looked like a match - but the obit photo had a big smile and the nude photo didn't. To be sure I went to the funeral and there were a lot of photos of C there. I took a photo with my phone camera of one of the posted photos (non smiling). It was a good photo (not grainy like the obit photo) and it was an even better match. The clincher was the nude photo had her posing (leaning back, naked, legs spread) on a grey couch which had a maroon throw pillow on it. The photo from the funeral was of her and her daughter on the same couch.

Again the question arises in my mind - how did this nude photo get on the internet. I suppose that G took it. It was a one time snap shot I think (not artistic in anyway). Did he and C want it to get on the internet? Who knows. I am certainly not going to ask G. I am not going to tell anyone that I found the photo. Again I am almost sorry I found this nude photo (almost).
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to john16walters For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2014, 07:07 PM

Thanked 1,439 Times in 359 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by john16walters View Post
I still haven't counted the nude photos of people I know that I found on OneClick. It's on my TODO list.

I want to talk about a weird situation. About 2 months ago I found a nude photo and I thought "I know her". After a few seconds I realized that it looked a lot like C who is married to G who is a long time friend. I don't see C very often so I wasn't sure. C recently died. There was a grainy photo on the obit put out by the funeral home. I copied that and compared it to the nude photo - it looked like a match - but the obit photo had a big smile and the nude photo didn't. To be sure I went to the funeral and there were a lot of photos of C there. I took a photo with my phone camera of one of the posted photos (non smiling). It was a good photo (not grainy like the obit photo) and it was an even better match. The clincher was the nude photo had her posing (leaning back, naked, legs spread) on a grey couch which had a maroon throw pillow on it. The photo from the funeral was of her and her daughter on the same couch.

Again the question arises in my mind - how did this nude photo get on the internet. I suppose that G took it. It was a one time snap shot I think (not artistic in anyway). Did he and C want it to get on the internet? Who knows. I am certainly not going to ask G. I am not going to tell anyone that I found the photo. Again I am almost sorry I found this nude photo (almost).

Interesting! The thing is that people post nudes of themselves, loved ones and ex'es for a variety of different reasons. If G posted it of his (presumably) wife then he must have either wanted to share her beauty/sexiness or it was by mutual consent. Enjoy the photo in the spirit in which it was hopefully posted.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Tifosi For This Useful Post:
Old 03-25-2014, 10:26 AM

Default People we know

A few years ago my wife and I joined a popular swinger site. We didn't get much action, mostly old gross people and lots of picture collectors. The picture collector thing was fine with us, we thought it was fun exchanging pics with strangers, but we NEVER show our faces. After exchanging a few messages with another couple from a nearby town they asked if we would like to exchange some pics. we agreed and sent a few cropped faceless shots and not much more happened.

One night a few weeks later I was up late killing time before bed, maybe 1 am or so, I get an email from this couple asking if we wanted to share some more pictures. They wanted to share the photos and chat on the Y. So after a few messages back and forth they offed to share some pictures. The fist picture they(I assume he) sent was a clothed pic of two women outside on a nice day. Both of them I knew, we all work at the same facility. He told me what one his wife was and bragged about how good looking she is. That indeed she, is very attractive and is an administrator at the company I work for. Nobody would every guess she has a side of her life like this. The other woman in the pic is a known sl*t that has been with half the town, although decent looking.

He then asked if I wanted to see more pics? He sent me a picture of his wife standing naked in the kitchen smoking, only wearing a pair of sexy heels. Another one of the two women outside topless in sitting in the sun together. And one more of his wife laying naked with a load of cum all over her face. He then became VERY angry when I would send him any pictures of that included face shots and signed off. The next day we had a message on the swinger site from the wife. She said he had too much to drink and made a mistake sending the face pics and begged us not to share them with anyone. I did not reply to the message. I see both women several times a month, but I have kept it to myself.
Old 03-25-2014, 02:21 PM

Thanked 5,411 Times in 555 Posts

A few years ago I stumbled upon photos of, literally, the girl next door. My girlfriend and I shared an apartment across the hall from a friend of hers. Hot, one of those you just wish you could see naked just to confirm if any of the fantasies could right.

And there she was on an amateur forum. One close up topless, one naked on her back on the floor, one standing above a sybian, and one of her mounted on it.

I've long since lost the pics, but perhaps someday I'll stumble across them again.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to imaderelict For This Useful Post:
Old 03-25-2014, 09:01 PM

Default More about photos I found

I did a quick count of the nude photos I found. As I have said - I don't think it is my imagination working overtime. Most of the photos I am 100% sure they are of women I know. Some I need to do some work on to confirm. I enlarge the photo, crop out the face and send to my email which I can access on my smart phone. Then when I come across one of the women I compare them to the face photo on my smart phone. I did one today. This was M. at the senior center. I was in the same room with her for about 10 minutes. I pretended to be texting when I was really comparing her to the face photo on my phone. It's dead on - she is the one in the nude photo. Anyway here is a list of what I have on my goodies directory. I give the person first initial and how I know them. I run a small accounting office in a Midwest town and do a lot of taxes this time of the year so I meet quite a few people. I am also active in a charity where I meet a lot of people. I also throw darts in league.

1. J - dart player
2. D. - tax client
3. N. - tax client
4. N.- actress in play I saw this summer
5. J. - dart player
6. Can't remember name from charity
7. S. - from charity
8. B. - dart player
9. C. wife of G.
10. S.- tax client
11. G. - bartender strip club
12. S. - fellow tax preparer
13. G - from charity
14. S. - wife of J.
15. C - dart player
16. J. - bartender
17. L. - dart player
18. K. - works at nearby gas station
19. P. - wife's old roommate
20 M. - works at Senior Center
21. R. - dart player
22. T. - tax client
23. T. - works courthouse

My town has about 60,000 population. I probably know 500 personally. I was surprised when I found the first photo and now I am up to 23. I look at OneClick about 10 hours a week. I now look at the faces first. It doesn't make sense that my experience is unique. I assume a lot of people are having the same experience.

I have a tax client coming in tomorrow at 11:30 a.m. I'm pretty sure I have her photo. She is 65 or so and the photo is a nude from the waist up. She still has some nice boobs. I'll let you know if it is a confirmation.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to john16walters For This Useful Post:
Old 03-25-2014, 09:47 PM

Thanked 21,501 Times in 1,565 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanker247 View Post
A few years ago my wife and I joined a popular swinger site. We didn't get much action, mostly old gross people and lots of picture collectors. The picture collector thing was fine with us, we thought it was fun exchanging pics with strangers, but we NEVER show our faces. After exchanging a few messages with another couple from a nearby town they asked if we would like to exchange some pics. we agreed and sent a few cropped faceless shots and not much more happened.

One night a few weeks later I was up late killing time before bed, maybe 1 am or so, I get an email from this couple asking if we wanted to share some more pictures. They wanted to share the photos and chat on the Y. So after a few messages back and forth they offed to share some pictures. The fist picture they(I assume he) sent was a clothed pic of two women outside on a nice day. Both of them I knew, we all work at the same facility. He told me what one his wife was and bragged about how good looking she is. That indeed she, is very attractive and is an administrator at the company I work for. Nobody would every guess she has a side of her life like this. The other woman in the pic is a known sl*t that has been with half the town, although decent looking.

He then asked if I wanted to see more pics? He sent me a picture of his wife standing naked in the kitchen smoking, only wearing a pair of sexy heels. Another one of the two women outside topless in sitting in the sun together. And one more of his wife laying naked with a load of cum all over her face. He then became VERY angry when I would send him any pictures of that included face shots and signed off. The next day we had a message on the swinger site from the wife. She said he had too much to drink and made a mistake sending the face pics and begged us not to share them with anyone. I did not reply to the message. I see both women several times a month, but I have kept it to myself.
I think that was very trusting on their part, and you should reply that you will keep the pictures in confidence.
Of course you can blur their faces and post them here.

DR
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to DRDavenport For This Useful Post:
Old 03-27-2014, 07:12 PM

Thanked 2,750 Times in 207 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by john16walters View Post
I did a quick count of the nude photos I found. As I have said - I don't think it is my imagination working overtime. Most of the photos I am 100% sure they are of women I know. Some I need to do some work on to confirm. I enlarge the photo, crop out the face and send to my email which I can access on my smart phone. Then when I come across one of the women I compare them to the face photo on my smart phone. I did one today. This was M. at the senior center. I was in the same room with her for about 10 minutes. I pretended to be texting when I was really comparing her to the face photo on my phone. It's dead on - she is the one in the nude photo. Anyway here is a list of what I have on my goodies directory. I give the person first initial and how I know them. I run a small accounting office in a Midwest town and do a lot of taxes this time of the year so I meet quite a few people. I am also active in a charity where I meet a lot of people. I also throw darts in league.

1. J - dart player
2. D. - tax client
3. N. - tax client
4. N.- actress in play I saw this summer
5. J. - dart player
6. Can't remember name from charity
7. S. - from charity
8. B. - dart player
9. C. wife of G.
10. S.- tax client
11. G. - bartender strip club
12. S. - fellow tax preparer
13. G - from charity
14. S. - wife of J.
15. C - dart player
16. J. - bartender
17. L. - dart player
18. K. - works at nearby gas station
19. P. - wife's old roommate
20 M. - works at Senior Center
21. R. - dart player
22. T. - tax client
23. T. - works courthouse

My town has about 60,000 population. I probably know 500 personally. I was surprised when I found the first photo and now I am up to 23. I look at OneClick about 10 hours a week. I now look at the faces first. It doesn't make sense that my experience is unique. I assume a lot of people are having the same experience.

I have a tax client coming in tomorrow at 11:30 a.m. I'm pretty sure I have her photo. She is 65 or so and the photo is a nude from the waist up. She still has some nice boobs. I'll let you know if it is a confirmation.
Any chance you could post the corresponding pictures? I for one and I'm sure others would be interested in seeing them.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to wolf86 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-27-2014, 07:50 PM

Thanked 23,554 Times in 1,095 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf86 View Post
Any chance you could post the corresponding pictures? I for one and I'm sure others would be interested in seeing them.
+1
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hamlet For This Useful Post:

Tags
friend, girlfriend, i knew her, in-law, recognize, sister, wife

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
MGSex 2of5

1m:00s

09-05-2004
Gladiator

3m:34s

05-04-2018
Erin B 7