Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-17-2017, 03:16 AM

Thanked 2,848 Times in 123 Posts
Default Me, my wife, and my friend

I've posted some fun stories on here recently but I debated how to post this one. Whether it was worthy of its own thread or not. But I'm feeling it is. This story involves one particular friend of mine, F, who is in several of my other posts if you care to look through. I waited on this story because it's the best and I wanted to test the waters here before sharing. But to set a little background, here you go.

My wife (fiance back then) and I spent a good chunk of our early twenties being very close with another couple. P was my wife's best friend in high school and stayed close after. She ended up dating a guy, F, and we all hit it off very well. We traveled together. Spent most weekends together. Etc. At that age obviously we had some wild times. Again, see my post history to find some of them.

We would drink and party a lot. And drinking games with lots of dares became routine. Needless to say we spent a good amount of time together in varying states of undress. I knew his girl friend's body pretty well and he knew my wife's. Unfortunately we never let the dares escalate too far back then.

Side note: my wife has a curvy build. She's not fat at all but she has thick thighs, a round ass and really nice DD tits with pink soft nipples. P was very fit. Small boobs but a killer round butt.

There was one night that things got close. We had all had progressive dares lead to some skinny dipping at the dock near our house. We had walked down to the pier naked jumped off and swam about and were walking back. P at one point jokingly was holding onto F's cock like a leash and leading him. Apparently it got him a little aroused and my wife noted how when he was erect, you couldn't tell he wasn't circumcised. So wow. One, she'd been looking quite a bit before that. And two had noticed he was hard as we walked.

When we got home we stayed naked. We were on the deck that overlooked the backyard. And it came up again. P joked how my wife had been checking out her boyfriends cock. It really aroused me. I had never experienced it before. Not to that level. Being aroused by my wife having interest in another guy. She laughed it off like "well it's there. I'm gonna look." And P said the same about me so I felt pretty good about that too. I grabbed a round of shots and beers to see if I could get this night moving. And again it came up how she mentioned his uncircumcised cock looked like a circumcised cock when hard. She just had never really seen one.

He grabbed his dick and said it looks uncircumcised and my wife says, "well when it was hard it didn't. P, make him hard so you see what I mean." Then she gets up and stands behind me. And wraps her hands around my neck and rubs my chest. P sits near F and grabs onto his cock and strokes it slowly saying "oh my god I can't believe I'm doing this." F and I seem to have an open understanding of let's see where this goes. She's slowly stroking his cock and he gets hard. My wife has slid her hands down my chest to my dick and is stroking me too.

"See! It's like the foreskin disappeared." Childish conversation maybe. But it was hot nonetheless. We did some dares and at one point got P to suck his cock in front of us for a bit but that was it. The closest I've ever gotten to a foursome. I know. Disappointing.

But this was sort of the genesis to our relationship with F. And the story I'm really setting out to tell here. Disclaimer: this doesn't end in some cuckhold threeway sex thing. Just some fooling around. But I think it's a hot story regardless.

Point of this initial story being that this is when my wife started an attraction to F. She was obsessing over his cock. Kept talking about it. And again it was the first time I felt aroused thinking of her with another guy.

Continued soon.
Old 08-18-2017, 06:08 PM

Thanked 8,934 Times in 975 Posts
Default Nice start!

Continue soon!
The Following User Says Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2017, 02:59 AM

So a year or so later P and F broke up. Mutually due to differences in where they were going in life. Yet we remained friends with both. P moved to a college town a few hours away to attend school. But F stayed around and kinda sulked being single for a while. At one point he was strapped for cash and asked if he could crash with us for a while. Of course we said yes. Not gonna let a good friend go homeless.

He picked up some shifts at a local cafe but needed to save up a while to get a place of his own. This was a really fun time. We all worked late. We all worked nights and would get back home around 11pm and would hang out. Usually we would watch tv and smoke pot and have a few but some nights we'd play drinking games. At first we kept the dares pretty PG. kinda weird to have an uneven playing field. Used to be we'd get to the naked dares Quick. I kinda realized this and thought if we were gonna get wild at all I'd have to be the one daring.

So we'd play and as we drank I'd get the ball rolling with strip dares and running outside naked and that kind of thing. Always got me going to see him checking her out. And to see her so happily getting naked in front of him and being checked out.

There are probably a dozen or so nights that escalated this far within that six or so months. the story that I intend to share here was toward the end of his time with us. Just a night of after work drinks that got a little out of control.

Continued soon. Sorry been busy. Ill wrap this thing up in another post or two.
Old 08-20-2017, 02:11 PM

So toward the end of summer, we had planned a camping trip with some other friends. But as the day approached, there was terrible weather coming and we all bailed on the plan. The three of us had all taken the weekend off though so we were free to do whatever but the weather kept options pretty limited. There was a severe wind storm warning and loss of rain on the way so we hit the town for supplies. Mostly beer, liquor and weed. So we basically planned a three-day party just thenhree of us. The first day the weather hadn't hit so we drank and hug out on our deck. The sun hadn't even gone down yet when the first date came up. Out of the blue F dared me to run around the house naked. I knew his intentions. Dare me first then things would start going and my wife would get naked eventually. I was happy to help. So I did. We didn't normally do dares early in the evening. As I rounded the house to the front a car drove by. They very likely saw my cock flailing about as I ran around the house. My wife and F got a kick out of it and like that, he dare was returned. F went next. Then we both look at my wife and she just kind of says "you don't even need to say anything."

Not sure why but things just felt more sexy than normal. Maybe it was because we weren't really that drunk like we normally were when we did this stuff. Butterflies filled my stomach and my cock started to get hard as she stood and pulled her shirt over her head, exposing her big soft boobs and pink nipples. She wasn't wearing a bra. She undid her pants and I looked to F and actually saw him gulp a huge swallow. He was sitting and adjusted his position I assume because he was getting hard. She slid her pants down and kicked them aside. She turned away from us toward the stairs of the deck and bent over and pulled her underwear down. Now, normally she would strip really quickly and get the dare done with but she was into this and I could tell. She puled her panties down much slower than normal. Her big round butt on full view and as she reaches her ankles her pussy poked out and said hello. Trying to keep things light I shouted something like "nice puss!" And she laughed it off "well, yeah, I'm naked". She trotted down the stairs ass jiggling and ran around the house. As she came around the other side she was holding her boobs. They are very big so it hurts her to run. She lowered her hands as she hurried up the stairs though and her tits were bouncing everywhere. F let out a "god damn..." and she gave a big smile. We sat naked and drank and kept ourselves mostly covered from each other. The skies got pretty dark pretty quick and it started raining. We got dressed and went inside as the storm hit. I tried to get things back to sexy stuff but maybe was too pushy with the shots and we alll crashed shortly after heading in.

Day two, we woke up to rain pounding the roof. And wind shaking the windows. I made breakfast and bloody Mary's. They both groaned about being hung over and I said his was the cure. We probably had three bloody Mary's each by noon and were feeling pretty good. By early afternoon we were pretty much drunk (not sure how we were able to drink so much with no consequences at that age). We had been playing a card game that we had altered for house rules. When you drew certain numbered cards you had to do certain things. Mostly drink or get dared to do something. The first dare that rolled around I dared F to do the same dare as yesterday. The storm was raging so it added some more fun to it. We eventually all did it. Wife always going last. And it only took one trip around the house to be completely soaked. It wasn't all that cold out but the wetness made it feel that way. We were al shivering on the back porch. F and I joking about the cold's effect on our penis size. We came into the house and each grabbed a towel and dried off. I kind of assumed we'd all stay in towels but my wife dried off and then tossed the towel over a chair and took a seat and stayed naked.

So we continued playing the game naked. F and I weren't complaining. He dared me at one point to be her "human bra" so I had to stand behind her and hold her boobs for a number of turns. She had to raise drinks to my mouth when I had to drink and had to get up with me when I had to perform anything for the game and her too. Well all this touching got me going. I was hard as a rock holding my wife's big tirs and F staring at them as I occasionally bounced them and touched her hard nipples.

My time as the "human bra" ended and I returned to my seat. Then I got the idea of returning the dare. I wasn't sure if that would officially be the line that my wife wouldn't want to cross. And if she'd be mad that I even suggested it.

Stay tuned.
Old 08-20-2017, 03:10 PM

I ain't going nowhere. This is good!
The Following User Says Thank You to manstick For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2017, 09:35 AM

Default Nice

Very hot story! Love to hear the rest of it
The Following User Says Thank You to AEKAMP21 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-26-2017, 01:05 PM

So I went for it. Told F it was his turn. My wife made some comment about "why don't we just have a three way and get it over with!" Which perked up my ears for a second until I realized she was kidding. F kinda looked at me then back at her his face asking "is it really ok for me to do this." I shrugged and my wife kinda smiled and lifted her arms up as if to say "assume the position".

Now F had touched my wife's boobs once before. We had done a dare when he was still with P that the girls had to grip our packages worth heir eyes closed and guess who was who. Over the pants of course. Glad my wife went first so I was near fully erect when P wrapped her hand around my stuff. Of course the next logical dare was to do the same with the girls' boobs. Over their shirts. It was obvious who was who. P had b cups and was wearing a bra and my wife has D cups and was wearing a tank top with no bra. So he had basically felt them. Over her tank top and only for a second.

F got up and went behind my wife. I had to glance and his dick was already starting to erect. So was mine. He reached around her from behind, under her arms and wrapped each hand around her boobs and applied just enough pressure that they squished through his fingers. We played the game like that for maybe five minutes. At one point my wife dared me to do something and stumbled on her words. I accused her of being a little tipsy and she said "no it's just hard to form sentences with a boner poking me in the back." That totally turned me on. I got up to do whatever the dare was and she saw I was hard too. She asked if it was doing something for me. And I replied that yeah it was pretty hot and that I don't usually see her body while we fuck so it was arousing to get the view from a distance. The game had winded down and F removed his hands. My wife got up and sat on the couch and and idea popped into my head.

"I dare you to go skiing." At worst I figured I'd laugh it off as a joke if she said no. "What do you mean". I motioned my hands to my sides as if cross country skiing and did a jerking odd motion with them. "Oh god" she said as kinda laughed. So I sat next to her. My Dick sticking up rock hard. "Seriously?" She asked in a way that I knew she was going to do it. I said it was funny. She motioned for F to come sit next to her. And without hesitation she wrapped her fingers around his cock. Then mine. Then she stroked us both in kind of a joking manner not very sensual. The thing is I wasn't pressing for anything I just thought it would make a hot memory and she'd do it for a few seconds then stop and we'd all laugh. But she kept going. She laughed every few seconds about the absurdity of the situation but she started to get a little more intentional with her strokes. This had been going on for nearly a minute when F piped up, "So um, if this keeps going I'm gonna come". My wife looked at me and I shrugged again. She asked if I was really ok with it and I said "well technically you've already jerked another guy off, might as well finish he job." He was starting to breathe deep and he was staring at my wife's tits while she stroked him. Her hand on my dick had completely stopped as she shifted her focus to F. I told F he could touch them if it would help and he reach over and started fondling my wife's breasts. Squeezing them and pinching her nipples. My wife let out a small "mmm". Her hand left my cock and cupped his balls as she stroked him harder. He immediately started moaning as he climaxed and cum started to bubble up out of the top of his dick and drop down my wife's hands.

He laid back panting his cock twitching and reality kinda hit my wife. "Well that just happened". She got up and hit the kitchen sink to rinse her hands off. I was ready to go myself so I approached her in the kitchen and said "what about me?" So she stroked me off standing in the kitchen and I came into her hand. F watched the whole time.

I think we were all taken aback at what had transpired and made an unspoken agreement to all act like it wasn't that big of a deal. We had another round of drinks and hit the sack. My wife is not one to initiate sex often but as soon as we hit the bed she had her lips around my cock and she made me eat her out. I assumed she had been imagining it was F doing it. If she only knew all she had to do was dare him and it probably would have happened. She came a few times that night.

The storm cleared up in the morning and F had headed out by the time we got up. My wife said she couldn't believe we did it. And I told her it just wasn't a big deal. It was funny. Just shit that young people do. She never showed any regret about it. But every once in a while I bring it up. Usually in a joking manner and she gives me an "oh god" eye roll. We had a lot more nights with friends with partying and nudity but never anything like that again. F literally never mentioned it and I never. Thought it up to him. He moved out shortly after and we fell out of touch. We are still good friends with P and my wife has instructed me to NEVER tell her. You just don't mess around with a friend's ex.
Old 08-29-2017, 02:07 AM

Vortex, I like your story. Looking forward to hear more of it.
Old 08-29-2017, 05:28 PM

good story!
Old 09-08-2017, 03:32 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 173 Posts

I have never seen anything more amazing than when my friend came all over my ex's body. He had no idea I saw it, but she did. She took pics and sent them to me
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Thebigg For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s

03-18-2009
sample