Login
or
Register

Old 07-05-2009, 10:16 PM
Curator of the museum of public nudity

Thanked 106,642 Times in 6,172 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfugX View Post
I second the comment about nudism in greece - I were on Santorini, Crete and Milos, and only on the most private beaches on Milos did I see any nudes - and then on beaches with only 1 couple pr beach. Even toplessness was not common.
I may have been thinking about that beach they used to call Paradise which catered to young, affluent Europeans. Seems it was located on a Greek Is somewhere.

Klondike
Old 07-05-2009, 10:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle_Bud View Post
Some of the lurkers, just don't give a fuck..They lay or sit a few feet behind us fully clothed and start jacking off. During my last visit, I got into it with this guy who kept letting his lil pug dog run across everyone's towel
you went from talking about masturbating to talking about "lil pug dogs" and I naturally assumed this guy was laying his puny, pudgy little wanker on everyone's towel....

just a train of thought thing.....I got squared away eventually

Klondike
Old 07-06-2009, 11:02 AM
Our man at the nudist beach

Thanked 147,852 Times in 3,809 Posts

Quote:
PEdro - from pics alone, it seems most of the Spanish beaches are relativey small with maybe no more than 50-100 nudists on an average day. Is this true? Without naming names (I mean you don't have to, but you can if you want ), can you tell me if any of these beaches would qualify as large i.e. at least several hundred on an average day? 500 or more? 1000 or more? At least one north of Barcelona seems to be pretty big and i know it attracts hundreds if not over a thousand. When it comes to nude beaches, size does matter somewhat....
Most of my shots are taken during the week, at weekends, even my smallish local beach will have about two or three hundred users. The beaches near Malaga, up to two thousand plus. They are jammed in like sardines!!!
Old 07-06-2009, 11:04 AM

Little Beach on Maui. Every Sunday around sunset they have a drum circle. Probably the youngest crowd I've ever seen at a nude beach. The pictures you might find on the net do not do this beach justice....you have to see it to believe it.
The Following User Says Thank You to typerr For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2009, 11:05 AM

Thanked 4,269 Times in 243 Posts
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klondike View Post
I may have been thinking about that beach they used to call Paradise which catered to young, affluent Europeans. Seems it was located on a Greek Is somewhere.

Klondike
It's on Mykonos - Paradise and SuperParadise - the latter was the best for nudity.

But - I agree with the above comments - Greece is not the best place for nude beaches. By and large the locals do not like it and there are very few officially organized beaches.

Spain then Croatia are possibly the best spots in Europe...but if you are looking to perv at young women forget it. They are on to you and for that reason tend to keep their gear on or go to the non-nudist beaches.

The influx of middle aged swingers has also put a damper on the whole nudist thing too. Look at the decline it's experiencing in France. Imagine being 20 years old (or if you are now) how much would you want to see some puffy, tubby 50 year old with half a hard-one trying to get you and your girlfriend to play frisbee with him?

A couple of years ago I was chatting with a hotel concierge in Hvar Croatia (a guy about 25) and he was lamenting the demise of the nudist beach in Croatia. He figured tourism, coupled with pervs with digital cameras are slowly killing the tradition that he had been enjoying for years. Younger women (especially the large proportion of more prudish Italian tourists) are less inclined to strip down due to the amount of money they are spending on their beach attire as well. His observations.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to therocket For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2009, 03:44 AM

Quote:
It's on Mykonos - Paradise and SuperParadise - the latter was the best for nudity
In the 1980's when I started visiting nudist beaches, these were on my list, however since then, they have become 90% gay beaches. Nudity is pretty much on offer in many Greek islands (with some exceptions), but it not as organised as here in Spain. It is normally on hard to get to places too.

Quote:
Spain then Croatia are possibly the best spots in Europe...but if you are looking to perv at young women forget it. They are on to you and for that reason tend to keep their gear on or go to the non-nudist beaches.
IMHO, Spanish girls are not too bothered by 'pervs' (and I should know), the local guys here set up 6 feet away from a girl and gawp! It is very unusual for the girls to move or complain, they just ignore the guy, who usually moves off after 20 minutes or so. I do everything in my power to remain at a certain distance and never look directly at the girls I am trying snap. The internet is a very big place and I doubt if any are aware of their photos being on the net.

Nudity is popular with girls in the 18-30 age range here, one of the few places in the world where this happens. Just search my photos here, to see the proof!

Last edited by Pedro the Fisherman; 07-08-2009 at 03:49 AM.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pedro the Fisherman For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2009, 12:06 PM

Thanked 4,837 Times in 923 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedro the Fisherman View Post
If you visit one of the several hundred beaches here in Spain, I would say that you have a better than 50-50 chance of seeing pretty under 25 Y.O. girls fully naked, either in a group, with boyfriends or even by themselves.

We are also talking 'natural girls' too, not the tatoo covered enhanced 'stripper' type that I have seen in the Haulover beach photos on the net.
I've never been to a nude beach. I have no interest in stripper types, exhibitionists, or swingers. I think that is why I love the "Lola Loves The Beach" series so much. They are just ordinary cuties (and some not so cute) who go naked on the beach not because they seek attention, but because they enjoy being nude and are comfortable with their bodies to the point they do not care who sees their naked loveliness.

I cannot imagine how nice it would be to be able to go to a nearby beach any day of the week and see attractive naked women. I live close to a small lake with a beach. The only people there are housewives and their kids and some juvenile teens. I have no interest in that kind of thing, so I don't go to that beach ever unless I'm walking by it getting some exercise.

That Jackass has captured some very attractive women at the beaches in Spain. It's a shame his camera work and video editing are so terrible. That idiot zooms in on the crotches of women who are walking, cutting off their heads and the rest of their bodies from the shots. You can't zoom in very well on a moving subject. The 3 minute butt crack closeups are a waste.

Pedro, I know you are hesitant to shoot video. I can't say I blame you. But if I were in a similar situation as you, I'd get a HD miniature video camera and just point it in a direction and hope to capture something good. There is little risk of getting caught and at least there is a chance of capturing something interesting.

I'm sure I am not the only one who plans to go on a nude beach tour around the world some day. When you people mention good beaches with attractive nude women, I keep the name of the beach so I have a list of possible places to visit. Koktebel is definitely on my list. I wish I could find out the beaches where the Lola series were shot and where some of the Jackass ones where shot. I've seen videos from Jackass where everyone is nude including some hot women in their early 20s or late teens. I suspect that it is a private nude mandatory beach. But I have no way of knowing if people don't mention the names of the beaches.
The Following User Says Thank You to dixler For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2009, 06:06 PM

Hi, I know the beaches where Jackass shoots, PM me for more info. I agree, I have just got his latest video and I much prefer to see the 'whole' girl, not just her crotch! I have all the Lola vids too, they are shot around Catalonia, in NE Spain.

If I had some money, I would go for a HD video, I tried the lower definition stuff on my camera last weekend, it needs editing (not sure how), but was easier (in basic form) than still shots! Just hit the button and wait!

Today, I saw about 15 fully naked girls under 25, and got two of them on film! In Spain, that sort of nice normal young girl still goes naked.....and one was a very well spoken young English girl too!

EDIT, oooh, my 1000th post!!!!
Old 07-08-2009, 08:35 PM

Another beach that I hear a lot about is Vama Veche in Romania. Pics from there often show fully nude attractive young people. Sometimes they are models for shoots destined for purenudism.com or whatever. But not always...

Pedro is a great salesman for the beaches of Spain, and I have to admit, I'd love to cruise down that coastline someday. But I'm an even bigger fan of Russian and eastern european women and beaches. Below is a little snippet from Vama Veche showing a crowded beach with five naked lovelies on it. Those look like the type of women Kazantip and Koktebel are famous for, and its no wonder since they're all on the Black Sea. Would you like to be the guy in the pic lying in front of that quintet?

I hope to keep this thread alive and get more input from eastern europe. Then, like Dixler, I'm just going to roam the whole continent over there some day. Look out Pedro, I'll be looking for you..

Klondike
Attached Thumbnails
VV.jpg  
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Klondike For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2009, 12:02 AM

Thanked 4,837 Times in 923 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klondike View Post
Pedro is a great salesman for the beaches of Spain, and I have to admit, I'd love to cruise down that coastline someday. But I'm an even bigger fan of Russian and eastern european women and beaches.
The vids shot at Koktebel do show an abundance of attractive women with tight little bodies, that's for sure. But, as someone who likes pubic hair on women, I think Spain would be more up my alley.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting

0m:54s

03-03-2016
Nak2tage 27 Mia

4m:49s