photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 01-22-2018, 12:14 AM

Thanked 1,173 Times in 64 Posts
Default Anybody showed friends of their wife nude pictures?

Hi, I'm very new to this site. I actually Google this question and this website came up and thought I'd give this a try.

I'm nervous because I have a fetish of showing my wife off whether it would be in public or private. So what I do is have her wear cloths that shows a lot of cleavage and a hint of transparency but unfortunately always with a jacket on.

But one day, I had the nerve of showing my friend pictures of my wife in the cloths that she wears on date night with no friends around. One was a very see through shirt but she never wore it out for me. It was my very first time showing anybody this that I know or people in general.

The thought of this is I'm not into swinging but just the idea of showing my wife thrills me. Is this wrong for me to feel this way. My friend said he doesn't care to see more or ask about any more pictures to see but are more than willing to look base on his eyes. We have a pretty conservative friendship and never had even mention about this in the past. I would like thoughts and opinion on this. Part of me have this guilt but I can't help but to get other people opinion about how my wife look. I've never post pictures online before and even feel nervous doing so here.
Old 01-22-2018, 08:57 AM

Thanked 29,757 Times in 1,619 Posts
Default I get where you are coming from

wish I had a friend to show her off and talk about her i/We have friends but they are very vanilla and if this were to happen I fear also this would spread among our group and I would be laughed at.

that's why I've joined a few other sites and have met guys where I can show her.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to rickandsuzy For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2018, 09:06 AM

Default Welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srey View Post
Hi, I'm very new to this site. I actually Google this question and this website came up and thought I'd give this a try.

I'm nervous because I have a fetish of ....
Srey, you have hit the jackpot. These forums are FULL of men and women who share your "interests" in this manner. Most are good, kind folks who enjoy showing or viewing women. Check out the existing threads to see this is true. Welcome to OCC and enjoy yourself.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to curvy hoosier For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2018, 09:51 AM

Thanked 8,934 Times in 975 Posts
Default Welcome!

Srey, you are in excellent company here! As said above, this site is populated with likeminded individuals just like you. You are going to love it here! Whether you want to share or just look at what others share, you are most welcome here. Explore and you will find photo and video sections (both soft and hardcore).
Personally, I believe you have found the most interesting section of OCC...the non-fiction story section!

Sit back, enjoy and let your fetish shine! Welcome!

Mr. Nectcouple
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2018, 02:50 AM

Thanked 2,483 Times in 199 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srey View Post

I'm nervous because I have a fetish of showing my wife off whether it would be in public or private. So what I do is have her wear cloths that shows a lot of cleavage and a hint of transparency but unfortunately always with a jacket on.

But one day, I had the nerve of showing my friend pictures of my wife in the cloths that she wears on date night with no friends around. One was a very see through shirt but she never wore it out for me. It was my very first time showing anybody this that I know or people in general.

The thought of this is I'm not into swinging but just the idea of showing my wife thrills me. Is this wrong for me to feel this way. My friend said he doesn't care to see more or ask about any more pictures to see but are more than willing to look base on his eyes. We have a pretty conservative friendship and never had even mention about this in the past. I would like thoughts and opinion on this. Part of me have this guilt but I can't help but to get other people opinion about how my wife look. I've never post pictures online before and even feel nervous doing so here.
You are definitely in the right place, like you i chanced upon this place after finding a link to one of the stories on Google. Ive started sharing pics of my wife in the last few years with some friends, and one person on here. Its such a massive rush to do so and id love to do some real life sharing....
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to SixPointFive For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2018, 01:41 AM

Thanked 1,173 Times in 64 Posts
Default Haulover Beach

Thank you everyone!

Now that I have explored this site, I see what you mean by threads.

Just a quick brief insight of why I recently wanted to show a friend. We just came back from vacation from Miami and visited Haulover. I'll send a link to the site I'll post my story on but I felt like it really open our relationship up on a personally level. And by all means she doesn't know about what I did or she will kill me. But she did told me I'm was allowed to post a picture without her face but I'm still reluctant to do it as it is the world wide web. Here is a story below from truth or dare website I had posted and please let me know what you guys think?

1stt Time in Haulover
I want to start off by saying this is our first post. It took some time for me to convince my wife and after reading other people's experience about the Haulover nude beach, we thought it would be nice to share our moment with what we went through.*

So, what made us decided to even go through with this is more of a confidence builder. We figured one of the best way is to put yourself in an uncomfortable situation and being nude for the world to see is one of the many things we can possibly do for ourselves. By no means, we are not swingers, nor looking for another partner or have an open relationship. We are just a couple looking to get our feelings out of the box and do things out of the norm including writing this post.

A little about my wife, I was her second partner in her life so the thought of this alone took some convincing to get her to even think about doing this. Me being her second partner, you can probably already assume she haven’t seen a lot of nudity in her lifetime until this moment. She is really insecure about herself even though every day I tell her beautiful she looks, but being her husband, she only thinks I’m only saying it to please her.

This trip was definitely planned so it wasn’t on the spur of the moment. We didn’t have a car so we had to cab to get there. The thought that we had even requested to travel there with a cab already had our stomach turning knowing most people probably wouldn’t just request to go to Haulover to hang out at the Marine Museum.*

So, when we first got there, the first thing we seen was this sign you may encounter nudity beyond this point. It was still pretty early so we couldn’t see anyone until we walked further in more. Our thoughts rushing in our head was I hope nobody tries to harass us and how many gawkers we were going to get. So, the first thing we did was try to find a secure place where not much people were around but close enough to the water that if we decide to jump in the water, it will be a short walk.*

We were surrounded by more singles than couples that day and mostly by men. I don’t recall seeing any single ladies there that day, I’m not sure if this is the norm or not. The couple that were nearby, she was topless so we thought that might be a good spot so she wouldn’t feel like being the only girl nude there.*

After we settled in, I knew I had to make the first move before she even decided to strip down. So there goes, nervous as a train wreck, I stripped all the way down right before I laid down. Surprisingly my wife took her top off right away and laid down next to me even though we had had our backs facing the sky, it was still an exhilarating moment for us. Thoughts were rushing through our heads, are people staring at us, were we not good looking enough to be out there. But honestly after a few minutes, we turned around and felt as free as we ever felt in our life. We realize everyone around us was mostly nude and nobody really cared. Granted people will look, but there was nobody there gawking us as I expected. Everyone seem to mind their own business and enjoying the freedom as much as we were.

The moment when my wife stripped all the way was when an older couple, maybe in their 50’s and still good looking. They were confidently walking along the water from one end of the beach to the other, I knew that because we had seen them a few times throughout the day. We admired what they were doing from the confidence they had in themselves and not care what anyone thought of them. After their first walk through, my wife finally took the courage to strip all the way. Even after she had done that, nobody was sitting their staring at us. Yes, I did see one perv who tried to sit next to us just by seeing him constantly staring at her but he never attempted to talk to us.

So, our next question we ask ourselves, are we willing to walk or at least go in the water? We didn’t have enough courage that day to walk the beach but walking to the ocean itself felt like a long journey for us. When we finally did, it was the best free moment we had especially swimming nude in the ocean. Something we never even talked about the 1st 10 years of our marriage. All the while we were enjoying our sense of freedom and building our confidence swimming in the ocean, there were a big group that had settled in next to where we were sitting. Thoughts started rushing in our heads but not as nervous when we had first stripped down, we knew we had to walk right past them to get to our sitting area.

When we finally got out, there was definitely a lot of eyes on us probably more so on my wife. The way they were looking was more of, I’m happy they also took the courage to enjoy themselves as much as they do. And base on their face expression, it was the look when you first see beautiful people for the first time except with clothes on.*

As we were leaving for the day, I didn’t have the courage to walk nude to the showers to wash off but my wife had the courage to walk topless to clean up before we left. While we were walking we had to pass a food truck with a young crowd in their bathing suits both males and females and their look on their face was priceless.

One of the male had dropped his jaw staring in awe, thinking my wife was going to cover herself up before we had pass them but nope. She walked proudly with confidence and not care what anyone thinks. That was the moment when I knew things will start to change for us. Once we reach to the shower area, there were quite a few guys there cleaning themselves up in the nude, is when she started covering up because of how close they were to us. After convincing her what she had already done through the day, we sat patiently waiting until they were done but cleaned up right after they left. While we were showering, there goes another young male that showered next to us and never thought we would ever stand literally within 1 foot from another naked person especially another male.*

This is not your typical stories of what we had read here but I hope some may have enjoyed our story. Writing this was just another way to express our new sense of freedom and confidence building. It took some convincing to post this up due to potential negative feedback. But this is just another way to say it doesn’t matter what anyone may think, either positive or negative, as long as we live our life how we want to live and is what will continue to make our relationship strong.
Old 01-24-2018, 02:23 AM

Thanked 8,377 Times in 553 Posts
Default links

Hi and welcome

here a a few threads on this theme, as you can see, just search for 'show wives naked'
but everyday there tends to be updates on the subject

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...ow+wives+naked
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...ow+wives+naked
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...+wiv es+naked
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...+wiv es+naked

Your wife looks great, it would be good to see her on a night out.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to thefergieferg1 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2018, 05:41 PM

Default My wife, Biane

Srey, I have been exhibiting my wife for a long time, but not only exhibiting, we do couples exchanges, we invite married friends to change partners. In time we started inviting single friends, but in this case just to handle her breasts, I love seeing men sucking, swaying, nibbling, licking her breasts. My wife calls herself Biane, look at the pictures, she is breastfeeding and this game is even more interesting, her nipples are dark, her breasts are still round, I have photos before and after pregnancy, see the photos. All this is very interesting, I'm in love with it, with time we started to invite men and couples we met in bars. The baby is already breastfeeding little, her breasts are full of milk and they hurt, so besides the pleasure still has the utility of drawing the milk from the breasts. Some friends are free to go to my house when I am not, I have arrived several times and they sucking Biane's breasts in the kitchen of my house, this is very sexy.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to raiderwilker For This Useful Post:
Old 01-25-2018, 12:31 AM

Default Nice

Your wife looks amazing! It is always hot to she someone wife shared around here!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AEKAMP21 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-25-2018, 04:46 AM

Default Showing is loving

Hi Srey,
Welcome here.
Always nice to see peoples discovering themselves and trying to understand their feelings.
You have the right way of evolving. Trying and understanding what feelings it brings out of you.
It's mind opening and sexuality is always best with mind in it ;-)
For myself, I show wife's pictures to a few friends, less now, but they have seen her fully nude on several photos.
My wife knew it. Sometime she have chosen me some pics I can show them, so I think it turns her on a little too, lol !
Since then, friends have seen her nude in live and have touch her, kiss her, even on intimate areas.
That's very hot.
I try to catch pictures of theses moments everytime I can (one of them fear pictures so I don't have any) but other's allow me to shoot them naked with my wife.
I always have great time by seeing them again.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to zarh For This Useful Post:

Tags
show your wife, wife

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
MGSex 2of5

1m:00s

09-05-2004
Gladiator

3m:34s

05-04-2018
Erin B 7

0m:46s