Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-29-2013, 08:37 PM

Thanked 1,630 Times in 168 Posts
Talking Sharing photos w/ Friends

Would love to hear stories about the very first time you shared photos of your wife or GF with a close friend; how did it come about, how did you show them, their reaction, you significant other's reaction, your reaction. I'll start.

My Gf (now ex) and I were living in GA at the time; whereas, the friend in question was living in FL. Anyone the GF and I had already submitted several nude photos of her to a popular amateur website; which always turned her on and led to to some really hot sex sessions. In between submissions I would tease her by telling her that I would show some of her photos or even send her links to above mentioned friend. It was obvious that even though she would say not to, the very mentioning it turned her on. Well eventually, I guess, the excitement of having it happen got to her.

One night while I was chatting with him online, I said to her in passing that I was going to email him a photo of her. She responded with, 'yeah right. and he probably wouldn't want to see me naked anyways.' I responded with, 'well let's ask him.' Which I did. And which he promptly replied with, 'Hell yes of course I want to see!' I showed her his response and she said, 'Ok.'

Since she was about to take a shower, she just dropped her towel, which was wrapped around her body, and walked naked to the bathroom. I grabbed the camera and quickly followed. I quickly snapped a bunch of photos and then hurried back to the computer, hooked up the camera, and downloaded her photos. With her still naked observing from over my shoulder, I let her select a few she wanted to share. Without giving her tome to change her mind, I attached the photos she choose to and email and sent it away. While we waited for a reply, I had her sit on my lap so I could finger her pussy. My God, was she ever wet!

Needless to say the photos were well received and her and I fucked like rabbits the rest of the night!

That was the first time we shared with a friend of mine. There is also a time where we shared with a friend of hers!
Old 01-29-2013, 11:49 PM

Thanked 26,528 Times in 1,273 Posts

when my wife was 8.9 months pregnant with our first child, we took several nude Polaroids of her within a day of delivery. We took those pics and hid them away for another day. Then one afternoon, when the baby was a few months old, it was my wife's idea to take the same poses, now with her great figure back. Those pics were hidden away in the same box.

One evening a couple of years later, we had a friend of ours over for dinner, Jack was a bachelor who my wife always thought of as a sweet sexy guy. Jack always brought a few bottles of good wine when he came over and we went about emptying them. My wife was a lightweight drinker so in didn't take much for her to lose her inhibitions, somehow the topic of being pregnant came up and my wife mentioned the before and after nude pics.

Jack went on and on about how much he would love to see those pics, she ought to have them published, she is such a beautiful woman the pictures are priceless, etc etc.. I knew my extremely modest wife was never going to show them to anyone but me and her sister, who had seen them, so I just let him go on and on. Much to my surprise my wife gets up and comes back from the bedroom with that box, I asked her, "are you sure you want to do this, maybe you ought to decide when you are sober, you might regret it later."

She shushed me, saying the pics were art, they are her at her best. So she starts showing Jack the pics one at a time, he is speechless and obviously getting very aroused. But that is as far as it went, Jack left that night exclaiming how beautiful she is and promising never to tell anyone.

That may have been the first time I realized how much it turned me on for other guys to see my wife nude, and later discovered that we enjoyed sharing her.

On the other side of the coin a few years ago my wife was working on her advanced degree and she needed an art elective, so she took photography. She got interested in it, bought some nice cameras and started doing portrait photography as a money making hobby. One of our friends came to her and asked her if she would do some boudoir pics for her to give to her husband. I didn't even know about, my wife acted as a professional and knew that if I knew I would bug her to let me see our hot friend naked.

At the time, this was before digital cameras were worth a damn, I bought a scanner, a high quality printer and Photoshop. I was playing with photo enhancement and getting pretty good at it, people were paying me to take their old faded and scratched up pics and restore them. My wife saw what I was able to do and gave me a few pics of hers to work on, I did a pretty good job with them, not old pics, just enhancing the ones she was taking.

So she shows her friend some of my work and asks her permission to let me work on them. So she comes to me with a dozen nude pics of our hot friend, I was very turned on but I did a good job with them.

The best part was the way she presented the pics to her husband, not in the bedroom as a prelude to hot sex, she wanted us to bring them over and she wanted to give them to him over drinks, in front of us. He was pretty cool about it, he didn't seem to mind a bit that I has been working on making his wife's luscious tits look even better.
Old 01-30-2013, 01:29 PM

Thanked 2,459 Times in 158 Posts

have posted already in another topic but i think it more belongs here:

I have shown a good friend my whole collection of my 24 years ex girlfriend (at that moment we were still a couple)
He came to my place and i was "accidently" watching the pictures and left one picture open on my desktop...
As he saw I had naked pictures of my gf open he got very nervous as I know he liked her before.

He sad down next to me on the couch and I Told him he can have a look if he wants to..
I sorted the pictures before so in the beginnig there were just some not hardcore ones .. first in Bikini and underwear but her full bush was pooking out of her pants always (she didnt shave for me about one year)

My friend was very suprised to see this kind of bush on such a young girl and he asked why she doesnt shave so I told him that we both like it hairy and natural.
Than he click further and finally he could see her pussy naked. I got so horny just watching him stare at her pussy for some seconds and even zoom into a little.
I could see that he was quiet excited and also getting horny so I told him I really enjoy people watching her naked and she loves it also (we have been to the sauna very often).
So the pictures got harder and i got so horny and started to rub my dick in my pants. In the end there were a lot of videos of her and us fucking.

As he reached the videos I asked him to stop and told him they were private... he got sad but than i said he can watch them but only if he mastrubates during watching them.
He was hasitating a bit so I got my rock hard cock out of my pants and started to mastrubate slowly ...
He was thinlking again for some seconds but than also took his penis out.
It was so hard already I loved to see this erection in front of the pictures of my gf.
Than he clicked the videos and we started mastrubating but I was more watchign his look on her and how he was staring so horny on her little pussy.
Most of all I liked that he had the mouse and could control what to watch and which sections of the videos to repeat.
It was such a big turn on that he was using my gf to mastrubate as he wants to.
I asked him if he wants to see her piss and he said sure so I even showed him her piss videos.
In the end he decided to cum on a video where I was fingering her wet hairy pussy and put my finger in her ass also.
He shooted such a big load on her and some moments later i also finished but more watching him stare on her than on her...
we cleand our dicks and didnt speak about it this day...

And as he was meeting her again ... I almost got crazy knowing that he knows her hairy pussy and even how she pisses. i could see him staring at her body often and see that he had a big hard cock in his pants...
I often mastrubate since than on this moment...
Old 02-01-2013, 09:46 AM

Default Our 2nd - 1st Time

This tale is about us sharing our photos with her best friend for the first time,

Even before we started posting photos online, we were into just taking them for our own fun and personal use. So one night after taking a new set (which always aroused her and me of course) she got online and was chatting with her friend on instant messenger. I needed to use the computer (to download the photos from the camera) and asked her to finish up. She was being pesty about getting off, telling her friend that I was bugging her so I could use the computer.
This went on for a few minutes, when eventually I said 'tell her why I want to use the computer'; figuring she wouldn't and it would cause her to get off faster.

To my surprise, she did! She told her friend that I was in a hurry to download some new photos of her I had taken. Of course the friend asked (half-joking, half-serious I assume) if they were nudes. Again to my surprise, my gf said 'yes they were in fact'. Then my gf floored me by asking her first if she would like to see some of them. Her friend reply with a yes. My gf agreed but only if her friend promised to to show anyone else. She promised and my gf informed her to wait a few minutes and that I would get it set up.

My gf didn't want to email them so asked me to set up a private yahoo group, put the photos there, then invite her friend to the group. As I was doing this I asked my gf if she was sure she wanted to do this. She said 'yes, why?'
I said, 'because you know she is going to show her husband at the very least' She said 'I know. Its ok.'

So with that I uploaded a series of photos of my gf stripping out of her clothes that included full frontal nudity. I didn't bother to crop out her face since they were friends. As I finished my gf said 'add those two photos as well'. I said 'are you sure?' 'Yes' she replied. i said 'Really?' 'Yes' came her answer again. So I added the 2 additional shots she selected. The first was just a shot of her pussy being covered by my cock, leaving only her landing strip visible. The second was a side profile her sitting naked on the bed with my cock in her mouth, with her looking at the camera.

With them loaded I sent the invite to her friend. Then my gf got back on messenger to tell her friend what to do to see the photos. And to leave comments there if she feels like but to get back on messenger after to let us know what she thought. It was about 20 mins before we heard back from her. She gave the standard replies of 'how great she looked' and 'I can't believe you did that.' Then my gf asked what she thought of the 2 special shots. The reply came 'we enjoyed them too'. We?

After asking the friend said that her husband saw them too. Here's the thing, the 3 of them went to high school together and (as we found out) his brother saw them as well. His brother had always had a crush on my gf and now got to see her naked and sucking cock! Then her friend dropped the biggest bombshell yet; her friend showed the photos to her mom! My gf's best friend's mom was like a second mom to her and now has seen her with a dick in her mouth. Needless to say my gf was embarrassed until her friend said her mom said she looked great and to enjoy being with your bf but make sure to be safe.

Again we fucked like rabbits all night after!
Old 02-01-2013, 05:00 PM

One way I have shown my wife off is to take pictures of her on my cellphone. My wife looks young for her age and works out daily. I know she gets "looks" from my friends and buddies and gets hit on when we go out for drinks. I let people know that I have pictures on my phone and leave it on the counter. I have noticed messages sent to their phones on occasion and I didn't send them. I wonder how many other people they were forwarded to.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to defghijk74 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2013, 06:00 PM

Thanked 3,968 Times in 637 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakedskin2000 View Post
This tale is about us sharing our photos with her best friend for the first time,

The first was just a shot of her pussy being covered by my cock, leaving only her landing strip visible. The second was a side profile her sitting naked on the bed with my cock in her mouth, with her looking at the camera.

Again we fucked like rabbits all night after!
The shots sound great, and like they were a hit - any chance of seeing them here?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to xxxxenophile For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2013, 08:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxxenophile View Post
The shots sound great, and like they were a hit - any chance of seeing them here?
Sadly, no. Don't have them anymore.
Old 05-16-2013, 09:51 PM

Default Sharing wife pics with friend

Marmor I can relate to what you say. Wife and I had taken some nude pictures some with her legs spread and close ups. We used a poloroid and I had the pictures hidden (eventually she made me destroy them because she had this fear that we would die and the kids would find them) but this guy and I were stationed together and we use to chat about our wives. His wife was not a turn on as she let herself go but mine even after 1 kid still had a nice body. We would laugh over a few beers at the club about our wives and I told him that I had some pictures I took of her and he would beg me to show them to him. This turned me on knowing that my wife turned people on and finally I said the next time he came over and if she wasn't there and her and the kid were gone I would show him. Anyway after about a week he bugged me again and I said she was going to her moms on a Saturday and if was in the neighborhood and off duty he could stop by. I thought he would forget but that Saturday he called and asked if he could stop by so I said yeah. He came over and we had a beer in the afternoon and then he asked to see them. Like you did I said only if we jerk off looking at them. He did not hesitate and we went to the rec room which in government housing is not big and he stared at the pics and told me how lucky I was. I asked him if he was turned on seeing her and he laughed and said he loved seeing her and then I reminded him of our bargain and he said okay and he dropped his pants and we started talking about our wives and how they sucked and fucked. He really like a few pictures I had of my wife's hairy sn*tch (this was before she waxed and shaved) and especially pictures of her on her knees with both her holes showing. We talked about anal oral etc and by this times we both had our pants off jerking away. What made me comfortable is that we both were average size and we talked and I was really turned on watching him stroke to her pictures and describing what he would like to do. Eventually we both came and I really got off watching him cum and he had it running down his hand and then I could not delay it anymore and he saw me cum. We did this quite a few times and eventually I had some videos that we watched. These were great memories until we destroyed the pictures and videos and he was transferred.
Old 05-17-2013, 10:35 PM

Thanked 2,459 Times in 158 Posts

very nice moments made me hard your story.. thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to marmorkuchen For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2013, 12:32 AM

Default Wife's friend

Some time ago I wrote about seeing pictures and a film of one of our friends while giving birth. It was something I did not expect from any of our friends and certainly not from her. She always seems to be very conservative but acted totally relaxed as if it was the most normal thing in the world to show such explicit material of yourself. She seemed completely oblivious to the fact that she was completely exposed during this very special moment where in her experience it was all about her baby.

A similar thing happened to me this week. I took a day off from work to go shopping with my wife and buy presents because of Sinterklaas (similar to Santa Claus but a few weeks earlier). We had lunch with our son and when we took him back to school, we met one of my wife’s friends on at the school.

She is the friend who came with us to a sauna as she wanted to try but could not get her husband to come with her. If you’ve read my post about this, you know she exposed herself enough to cause an erection which I wasn’t completely able to hide. We have been met several times after the sauna incident as the friendship between her and my wife became very close. I’ve helped her husband to do some modifications to the house after she became pregnant of their second child and naturally my wife and I visited them after their second son was born.

At the school both ladies quickly got into a conversation while I went inside do deliver our little man at his classroom. By the time I came back out, my wife already agreed to come with her friend for some Thee. I was supposed to come along as we would go shopping afterwards. At her house I mostly just sat there and listened while both ladies talked. Naturally they talked about the baby, the pregnancy and birth. At that moment my wife’s friend took the remote control to turn on the TV and started looking for pictures on the NAS-server. Apparently she promised my wife to show the pictures her husband took during her pregnancy. They had many pictures of her illustrating the change of her body during the pregnancy. She was different levels of nude in many of the pictures, often posing in the same positions in front of a mirror in their bedroom. There were also a few pictures of her on the bed, obviously teasing her husband and much more explicit. Then while watching one of the fully nude pictures of her in front of the mirror, my wife said “wow, that’s nice!”. While I was watching the naked friend in the picture, my wife noticed something in the background. In the mirror her husband was clearly visible, naked with an obvious erection. Her friend responded with “yeah, there are a few more in which you can see him more clearly” and she went to the next pictures. My wife started commenting on his genitals as if I wasn’t there. She said she liked his nice big dick and her friend replied “well it’s not that big. Compared to his body it seems nice but he’s a small guy. I’m sure your husband has a bigger one.” I was amazed about their openness and I was also very aroused. The combination of the pictures and conversation made me get very hard. When the conversation turned towards the size of my genitals, both ladies openly looked at my crotch. No way I could hide my bulge. I broke the silence saying “You don’t expect me to show mine, do you?” My wife’s friend replied: “Come one, we’ve seen each other nude before and I’m about to show you the tape of me giving birth. I can’t be more exposed than that!”. I looked at my wife and she just smiled and raised her shoulders. Al I could say was “Your kidding, right? and my wife said “No, go ahead. It’s obvious you’re already hard. Show her”. So after a little hesitation I got up opened my belt and fly and dropped my pants. I looked once more at my wife but she just smiled so I also dropped my underwear. My wife’s friend was the first to react “you see, he is bigger and thicker than my husband.” She zoomed in on the picture and both ladies looked at the picture and back at me. I stood there for what seemed to be an eternity but probably was just a few seconds. Without saying anything my wife got up, walked towards me, gave a kiss on the tip of my dick while she bent over to pull up my pants and got back to her seat when she was done. I could not believe she just did that!

We watched a few more pictures of my wife’s friend, including some taken while she was giving birth. After this we watched about 15 minutes of tape and my wife’s friend did no exaggerate. She could not have been more exposed. It was very exciting to watch while she was commenting on the whole experience of giving birth. The begin of the tape was exiting in an erotic way but while the tape progressed it obviously became less erotic. However I certainly will never forget seeing her bald vagina stretched like that.

Now I’m just wondering if my wife is going to show her the private pictures we have of ourselves. Maybe she already has…

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
zHcaughtMov2

1m:23s

01-20-2016
Chubby Latina Strips

3m:09s

03-30-2021

1m:00s

06-17-2022
Hottie With Fantastic Sexy

1m:25s

11-08-2022