photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 02-06-2017, 08:19 AM

Default The Red Carpet Disaster

This is my first story, so I please give me feedback. The grammar is probably pretty bad, my english is not very good :/

I still can’t believe I’m going to the premier of Guardians Of The Galaxy 2 with my college rival tonight. All of her friends were busy so I was the last option for her. She knew somebody that worked on the movie, so she told me we would get us great dresses and private dressing room right next to the red carpet of Guardians Of The Galaxy 2.
I met outside the door of the private dressing room and knocked, Rachel opened the door and welcomed me in with a big smile. She brought me right to a stunning red sparkling dress. I was a bit skeptical that my college rival chose the dress for me, but we had so little time that I could not do anything about it. It also looked AMAZING!
When I stripped down to my underwear and was about take on the dress, Rachel yelled STOP at me. I stopped and looked stunned at Rachel wondering what the problem was. She told me that that it would be a big mistake if I chose to wear underwear under that dress. It’s so tight it would clearly show panty lines, and I would get laughed at on the red carpet. I told her I would simply not go naked. It sounded to much of a set up if I would go naked under that dress.
She laughed at me and told me not to worry about it, she just showed me some star stickers that I could stick on. All the famous actors do it when they use very revealing or thigh dresses. Before I could even answer she slapped one sticker on my right nipple and another on my right nipple. I yelped as she slapped a banana sticker between my legs. Afterwards she told me to hurry up and get my dress on, because we had so little time.
We stepped outside the door. Me in my amazing sparkling red dress, and she in a sparkling blue dress. We hurried into the red carpet and started showing off our dresses to the paparazzi. I’m having the best day of my life, feeling beautiful, looking beautiful and getting pictures taken of me that’s going to be in the news tomorrow. But suddenly I feel a breeze on my behind. I look around and see no fan going off, and continue posing for the paparazzi. It`s not until I hear people whistling and pointing at me when I walk to the next row of paparazzi’s I see behind me. I scream in horror and as I notice my dress had dissolved around my bare butt! Screaming was probably the last thing I should have done, at it just attracted more attention to me from the paparazzi. Just some seconds later the top of my dress dissolved as well and my tits was on show, only hidden by two star stickers. I started running towards the entrance of the movie theater for safety. That was also a very bad idea. As I started running the rest of the dress that was left around my stomach wiggled itself down my legs and made me fall down. I got up and used the left overs of the dress to hide my bare butt, as my banana sticker still “covered” my pussy.
As I got to the entrance, there were staff there stopping me from getting inside. They wanted to see a ticket. I remembered that Rachel had our tickets and immediately wondered where she was and if she had the same problem with her dress.
I looked around until I saw her standing inside the entrance. My heart stopped as I saw her evil smile. She lifted a jar that I could not see what was inside. But on the outside it stood “itchy glue”. I wondered why she was showing me this until I started feeling a terrible itching under my stickers.
This b*tch! This was a set up from the start as I thought! How did I not see this coming?! It itched and itched, I squirmed in placed by just trying to deal with the itching. I tried and tried to remove the itch by scratching on top of the stickers with no avail. I could not bare it anymore and ripped off my right sticker, I screamed as I’m pulling it off, she had used some quick drying glue, so it did not come of easily. I immediately start ripping the left sticker off with the same pain.
As I pulled of both stickers I start ripping of my banana sticker. That one was the most painful to take off, as she used extra force to make it stick. But as soon as I got it off I could finally start scratching my pussy and nipples like crazy!
After scratching for a minute or two I come back to reality when I see all the flashes going in front of me. Then I remember I’m still on the red carpet in front of a lot of paparazzi’s! My face got red as a tomato of embarrassment and I started running for the door where I left my clothes.
My pussy and nipples was still itching, so I was not able to cover myself while I ran past the paparazzi.
When I got to the door I tried to open it with no success, I thought it was just a bit stuck and tried to use both of my arms. It still would not open! When I tried to get my hands of the door handle to cover myself again, since the paparazzi had follow me, I could not, they were stuck!
I was stuck to the door, no way to cover myself, jumping up and down, moving side to side trying to release my arms. Then I realized, Rachel must have applied glue to the door handle knowing I would run back.
After I try my last attempt to wriggle my hands off the door handle, giving the crowd a show, I hear Rachel laughing at me.
She tells me she was amazed that I actually didn’t see this coming and gave my ass 3 hard spanks before she left me stuck to the door.
I was stuck to the door for hours before I was manage to get free and let inside to get my stuff.

When I woke up the next morning my face got white as a ghost as I see all the photos and videos of me. When my dress started dissolving, when I ran to the entrance in just stickers, getting great shots of my ass and tits jiggling, when I was removing the pasties and started scratching like crazy, when I ran back to the door trying to cover meanwhile I was scratching myself, and then when I got stuck to the door naked, trying to wriggle myself free.
I’m never showing my face outside again.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to eplefrek For This Useful Post:
Old 02-06-2017, 03:21 PM

Thanked 3,127 Times in 208 Posts

you have to start somewhere.

think of a story like building up anticpation and work slowly toward the "money shot"

I look forward to your next
Old 02-06-2017, 06:17 PM

Congratulations on your first story! It's more work than you think when you start writing. I'll offer a few suggestions.

You need more descriptions of your characters so, we the readers, can form a mental picture. Things like height, body type, skin tone, hair color, etc. The story's antagonist was named Rachel, but the victim was not named.

What was the backstory? Why did Rachel have it in for the victim? What did the victim do to deserve this treatment?

Use quotation marks when the character is speaking. Keeps thing organized and helps with readability of the story.

Consider writing in the third person. It is my preference both in the stories I write and those that I read. As an author, third person gives you so much more latitude. You can read their minds, what they are feeling and thinking.

Good Luck on your next work.

obo

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Monae Tries My Friend s Dick

2m:18s

02-26-2022

4m:44s

06-19-2006
4571 0078 1

0m:48s

07-06-2008
She Knows