Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-01-2011, 01:37 AM

Thanked 1,301 Times in 45 Posts
Default Weddings?

Just wondered if anyone else had some good wedding stories. Weddings have always been good luck for me, for whatever reason they make my wife very hot. Dancing at the reception is fun, and hot sex is almost a sure thing once we get home. Naturally I'm up for as many weddings as possible - "your co-worker's niece's former roomate's daughter is getting married? Sure!!" This is one of my favorite memories, 100% true. It's so burned into my memory I can just about guarantee that my description of the conversation is accurate.

Anyway, last year we went to a wedding in the late spring. She wore a nice summer dress and "accidentally" flashed me a few times as we were getting ready to leave (half crossing a leg to put shoes on which gets me every time), and I saw that she was wearing my favorite panties, white satin bikini with blue flowers. The ceremony and reception were held in a church, and we danced for quite awhile after dinner. I was going crazy as we danced, holding her waist and feeling the lacy top of her panties as she pressed her body into me. We took a break and as we sat, she leaned over and whispered "find an empty room away from the reception." I think I've mentioned in some other posts that she is very shy and reserved, but public sex has always been a turn on for her. Up to that point, it had just been a bedroom fantasy.

"Are you serious?" I asked.

She looked back at me and said "Totally. We don't know anyone here. Walk towards the bathroom, find an empty room and text me the number. I'll wait for a couple of minutes then meet you."

Not wanting to jinx the possibility I nodded and left, never really expecting anything to happen other than maybe making out. To be honest, her bringing up the possibility was hot enough. I found an empty classroom a good distance from the party and texted her the number. I waiting just inside trying to catch my breath.

Two minutes later she walked in. I didn't know what to expect and didn't want to ruin things by moving too fast or doing the wrong thing. She walked over and pressed her body into me and we started making out. I ran my hands through her hair then down to her chest. She dragged me over to a table and said "Fast...I want it fast."

I grabbed her ass and lifted her onto the table. She started to undo my belt and unbotton my pants as I ran my hands up her thighs. She pulled my pants and boxers down with a yank and I slid her hot, wet panties to the side. I don't remember her being that wet before or since. She guided me inside and I started pounding her as she leaned back on her elbows. With one hand I held her ass and with the other, I ran my fingers through her hair, lightly grabbing and pulling a handful as I got to the back (something she's always loved).

Aside from the obvious, what made the scene so hot was the fact that everyone was so close. I could still hear the reception music - "Sweet Caroline" was playing, now one of my favorite songs of all time. If anyone remembers, when a party crowd sings that song, they all say "so good, so good, so good" during the chorus. We were close enough to hear the crowd singing. And neither of us was being especially quiet, particularly her. I lasted as long as possible but finally came so hard I thought I was going to pass out. Realizing that we should get back, we started to get dressed.

With her dress still around her waist she lifted her legs up and slipped her panties off, giving me a clear look at her glistening wet pussy with my cum still dripping out. "These are too wet," she said as she handed them to me. "I don't have pockets so you have to take them. See you in a few minutes" She got up, smoothed her dress and gave me a kiss as she walked out. I watched her ass as she left, getting hard again as I thought about her sitting at the reception with no panties, cum dripping out of her pussy, having just been drilled in a church classroom.

We made it home and had quite a nice night. We've played again at weddings but nothing approaching that, though I will keep trying. One of my favorite memories, though sometimes I worry about the table we used and the poor kids who sat there Sunday morning. I guess they learn about Adam and Eve, right?
Old 01-02-2012, 04:20 AM

Default Here she is....

I've had a lot of requests for pics of her...here's one that I took after another wedding. We stayed in a hotel, she wore a similar outfit, and was in a similar mood as the story. Let me know what you think. I should be able to find some more.
Attached Thumbnails
whitepanties.jpg   whitebrapanties1.jpg  

sitting.jpg  
Old 01-02-2012, 06:38 AM

Thanked 3,816 Times in 457 Posts

nice story and wow a smoking body she got.
ty for sharing both of them

If woman say men think only with their penis....
will she be offended if i ask here to blow my mind?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xXroninXx For This Useful Post:
Old 01-03-2012, 04:32 PM

Thanks for the post; your wife has a GREAT bod, you lucky dog. Of course we want more pictures, do bears...s...in the woods?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mudhope For This Useful Post:
Old 01-03-2012, 11:33 PM
DOGERATOR

Thanked 105,034 Times in 3,278 Posts

Great story. She has a great body too. I had the pleasure of doing something similar at some formal dance (bot a wedding) when I was younger. We simply returned to the hotel room and fucked like mad before returning to the dance. My gal wasn't wearing any panties after our fun and she was dripping wet. Thinking of her and holding her for the rest of the night made both of us hot for more when we got back to the room. Good times.
Old 01-04-2012, 07:58 PM

Thank you so much for posting. She is absolutely lovely!!
The Following User Says Thank You to flashjohn For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2012, 03:03 PM

Thanked 1,287 Times in 97 Posts
Default Thanks

Great story, nicccce wife!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jiinx81 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-08-2012, 09:47 AM

Thanked 11,011 Times in 1,026 Posts

Great re-account! and SMOKING wife what a freakin body!! She is built for speed! Please keep posting her pics.
Old 01-09-2012, 01:50 AM

Default Thanks for all of the comments -

Definite turn on to know that you're all checking her out!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to buckeyeguy For This Useful Post:
Old 04-12-2012, 12:37 AM

Thanked 23,978 Times in 1,309 Posts

Was at an outdoor mountain wedding with my wife. the reception was a wooded setting with tents. As the evening wore on, but well before dark, my wife led me a little ways away from the party. She pretty much said "you have to take me now", lifted her dress and i took her from behind. We were both fully dressed, you could clearly hear voices from the party, and i could see clearly. it was an amazing sight and sensation.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to andyt29 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
ANAM485

4m:16s

11-24-2022
My Movie 0

1m:21s

11-11-2023
Fox Naughty TV Moments Russian TV

0m:31s

03-06-2004
BOWA0607