Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 04-08-2009, 08:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by giants80 View Post
bumppppp
How about bumppppping yourself real hard on the head.
Old 04-08-2009, 04:12 PM

Thanked 2,830 Times in 160 Posts

Reference post #16 above, I mentioned the spa girls at my place of work. The little 'issue' with Emma hasn't led to anything (yet) but I had a wonderful DB from one of her colleagues two days ago. We were welcoming our new guests with a series of stands where all the parts of our business (better be careful here) were displaying their wares and trying to get guests to book in with them. The spa stand was manned (or that should be girled) by a rather shy girl of about 20. As the man in charge, I was moving around the building, meeting and greeting and generally getting in the way. I happened to stop by the spa stand, and this girl was leaning slightly forward, sitting on a chair with her elbows on a table. From the top (I remained standing, obviously) I had a fabulous view right down the front of her top - the uniform as described in my earlier post. She had very pale skin, and I could see the inside of her top, the inside of a nice padded bra cup which was hanging forward, and the swelling of a very small but pretty breast. I waited patiently and, sure enough, she moved slightly and I got a flash of a lovely pink nipple. She showed no sign of noticing, or of moving, and to be honest I think I could have stayed there all afternoon and had a continuous sight of this rather tasty view. Sadly, other duties called and I had to move away after about five minutes. But it was the sight of the week for me
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Richard53 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2009, 04:13 AM

1) This was my first db experience. I was at my aunt's when she had to babysit me. While she was making the bed for me I was standing in the doorway and this was back in the 80's early 90's so the shirt she had on was a big loose sleeveless shirt so when she was leaning over making the bed she was all exposed and all I could do was just stand there in amazement. I didn't say anything, nor did she notice. It all happened so quickly but it's been in my mind ever since.

2) Just recently I went to a Buc's game with my girlfriend and my buddy who had the tickets and his girlfriend. His girlfriend had on a low cut top and while sitting next to them I looked over and could clearly see the tops of her nipples. This was bliss! Being outside I had my sunglasses on so it was nice being able to see freely without being noticed. I found a similar pic on the site of what my view was https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/atta...2&d=1103766035 she had cute puffy nipples. Unfortunately it was a 1:00 game and scorching hot outside so we only stayed for the first quarter (not my choice obviously). I probably wouldn't have made it until half time before I would have had to rub one out in the men's room haha.

I've had a few other experiences but I can't remember them offhand.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to LuvsDaBoobies For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2009, 03:17 PM

Nice story!
Today I had a small view in a boutique. The sales-girl did not wear a bra but only a sort of white top witch allowed a view by bending over a little bit. But a total bend-down is not successfull. It was difficult to get the right angle but a short nip-view was possible. In comparison to the 80s and 90s its a hard time, because nearly all women wear bras in germany. And the spy work is much dangerous since everybody knows voyeurweb e.g.
How is it in other coutries?
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Fred Icecube For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2009, 11:49 PM

Thanked 8,932 Times in 984 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Icecube View Post
Nice story!
Today I had a small view in a boutique. The sales-girl did not wear a bra but only a sort of white top witch allowed a view by bending over a little bit. But a total bend-down is not successfull. It was difficult to get the right angle but a short nip-view was possible. In comparison to the 80s and 90s its a hard time, because nearly all women wear bras in germany. And the spy work is much dangerous since everybody knows voyeurweb e.g.
How is it in other coutries?
20 years ago in a few college towns in the USA (that I could name) I would frequently get good peeks in a bookstore any day of the week. Braless women or women with very small boobs and big cups. Often when they were on knees looking at the bottom shelf. I miss that. The USA is very tight-assed with that stuff the last 10 years. No fun.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to madahab For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2009, 02:37 PM

Default Teen makes me happy today

Today I saw a group of 4 teens in a fashion-store. One had a dress with stripes crossed in front of her chest and was obviously braless. You could see part of the boobs from front beside but not the nipple because it was too close fitting. I followed cause I thought if the model sits down anywhere the dress will expend. The girls went to the subway and fast i bought a ticket to foolow in any train they use. The train came and the girls found a group seat where on the opposite side there was a free double seat which i could use to sit at right angle. And surprise ! The dress completely opened and showed her complete right boob. It was so perky and lovely with a pale puffy nipple like younger girls have and I got the view for a few minutes before they changed the train as I also did. But in the new train she held her bag on her knees and there was no view again at the boobs possible. I dont think one of them really noticed me.

An other one I saw today at a local flee-market. But only a climpse of the nipple cause of a loose bra.
20 years ago you could see at least 5 really downblouses visiting a flee market. Nowadays nearly all girls wear bras and only if the bra is too big you can see the nipple. Armhole views as you could see in former times in dozens are a rarity nowadays. Time is hard. Hope the fashion of the 80s comes back.
Does anybody know a german site for DB-stories?
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Fred Icecube For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2009, 02:00 AM

On Saturday I took an old friend of mine who is still in highschool to a party. She's a very busty, very sexually active girl who loves older guys (college to 30s) so getting her out with me was simple. Anyways, she's had C/D cups since she was 15. We were at this party, drinking, partying, chilling in the kitchen talking and shit and I noticed a bit of her left areola slip from her top. I don't think she noticed, but if she did, she surely didnt fix the problem. He other areola started to slip, but she fixed that. We eventually left and got some food and her glorious nipple made its appearance again! It was like 3 hours of areola with little adjustment. I think her bra mightve been slightly too loose on her and that cleavage surely didnt help.. I'm gonna have to take her out again this coming weekend. Hopefully I'll be able to catch a picture or two
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to demoniendin For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2009, 10:15 AM

Default New stories please!

Boys, we need new stories, come on and share what you have seen.
Old 07-10-2009, 08:40 PM

My friend had over a few people for some drinks...one of our friends had on a a snap button plaid shirt....she looks like Naomi Campbell..super thin with the whole model look going...
Her shirt was unbuttoned to just above her tits...(which are small A cups) so I dicided to go behind her and give her a massage..she was sitting and I was standing behind her. the more I would rub her shoulders the more I would push the shirt forward giving me a view of her chest (she wasent wearing a bra...most girls with no tits uselly dont) I have seen them before...but I noticed my friend looking at them as he was talking to her...I could see that he had a perfect view..I dont think she knew what was going on....great looking nipples with nipple rings..

thats all I got....keep them coming...I loooooooooooooooovee downblouse storys!!!!!!!!!!
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to wong For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-2009, 08:24 PM

Thanked 21,475 Times in 1,563 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by osucowboy93 View Post
We also have a flickr sight if you would like to see more. Look for "Likes Trailrunning"/
That search term gets hundreds of hits...

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again

1m:17s

06-01-2006
piring2 Clip 2

2m:22s