uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-13-2015, 07:11 PM

Default villains and other characters

Will Polly have a boyfriend or girlfriend? You've gender swapped all of the characters so far, but you definitely aren't against having lesbian relationships. Just curious.

As far as villains go, I'm wondering what a female Dr. Curt Connors/Lizard would be like, u unable to control her transformations. But of course, Venom is going to be interesting. A symbiote that bonds to your skin. Wonder what its motivation is... Likely a very stimulating experience when it first finds Polly.

If you have any ideas for other heroes for team ups or for their own parody, please do a gender swapped version of the fantastic four!
Old 03-14-2015, 02:55 PM

Next Issue:

The Amazing Spiderette #3
Allies and Preparations

Polly races to clear Spiderette's name and defeat Electra, the newest threat to New York. She meets construction workers, goes to work out of uniform, attends an experiment, and encounters ruin!

Featuring:
Polly Porter, the Amazing Spiderette
D. Danna Dameson

Introducing:
Dr. Reba Richards, Mrs. Impossible
Dr. Courtney Connors
Dr. Sexta Sexsmith

And a mysterious villainess!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gdiddles For This Useful Post:
Old 03-15-2015, 10:27 AM

Another brilliant parody. DD's refusal to give up on Spiderette being a villain in the face of overwhelming evidence was perfect.
Old 03-16-2015, 05:23 AM

Thanked 2,232 Times in 255 Posts

I can't wait for the next one! Very good stuff sir!
Old 03-23-2015, 08:15 PM

The Amazing Spiderette #3: Allies and Preparation

Welcome back, true believers. We return back to Polly as she is roused by an urgent phone call.

"Porter, I need you to come into Manhattan right now."

"It's 4am, D." Polly complained.

"I am hiding from a naked psychotic Irish Republican, Porter. She's after my thong."

"Ugh...are you drunk, boss?"

"Porter, I am so sober it hurts. I got c-blocked and stripped to my underwear by Spiderette tonight."

Polly was confused. "How is that even..."

"I'm on the corner of 2nd and 23rd. Get your sweet little picture jockey ass here out here."

"Way to sexually harass." thought Polly. "Right Double D." said Polly.

"Bring smokes." Click.

Polly didn't even bother changing out of her pajamas, simply grabbing her purse and starting up her 15 year old coup. 15 minutes later, Polly was weaving through early morning delivery trucks. A block away from the corner she had gotten on the phone, Polly was greeted by the bizarre sight of her boss D. Danna Dameson sprinting down the street wearing only stockings, garters, and a very tiny thong. The woman was holding her own breasts tightly as she ran, which only marginally decreased the bouncing of her considerable endowment. Everything else was bare, her white thighs rubbing together, her round ass pumping. She was followed by a deeply disturbed looking woman who wore nothing at all except for a look of rage and betrayal.

Polly rolled down her window and brought her car along side her Dameson. "Double D! Jeez you run fast for a smoker."

"Porter! Took you long enough!" yelled the woman through panting breaths.

Polly apologized to her car as she jumped the curb and tried to open her passenger door. It stuck fast.

"Get in! Sorry, door is stuck, you'll have to muscle it."

Dameson pulled on the door with her free hand while her other covered her chest. Then as it stayed fast, she let go with her other arm. Polly's eyes grew wide at the sight of her boss' pale orange nipples bouncing back and forth as she tried to open the door. No wonder she shows off so much cleavage, I'd be proud of those, too. With a final effort, Danna tore hard at the door handle, which promptly broke off.

"Porter, I can't believe you came to rescue me in this piece of shit Tercel, I- Shit!" Dameson looked over to see the quickly approaching October O'Reily and threw the door handle at the maniacal woman.

"You b*tch! 'Let me show you how to post to Twitter' Really?! " O'Reily dodged the handle and kept coming. Dameson made a quick decision and jumped inside the window head first. Her breasts knocked into Polly's arm on the shifter, which forced the car into neutral. Danna's head smacked the horn, letting out a quick beep. She wiggled her legs and butt as well as she could to get them the rest of the way in the car. Behind her, she heard heels slowing their gait.

"Go!" squeaked Dameson. Polly hit the gas and sent the engine revving nowhere.

"You guessed Spiderette three times, you pervo dyke! And then you ruin my career?" October grabbed at Danna's kicking feet.

"Go! Porter, go now!"

"Stop yelling at me!" Polly struggled to get the revving car in first, popping the clutch and then stalling. She began turning the key over the noisy protests of the starter.

"Oh my, what a predicament you're in..." Said October as she brought both hands together to smack Dameson's ass, sending it rippling pleasantly. She then snaked her nails along Danna's skin. As the editor kicked behind her and yelled at Polly, October firmly grabbed the thin waistline of Danna's thong.

"Oh for fuck's sake, Porter." Danna said as she kicked at October ineffectually.

"Come on...come on..." prayed Polly. And then it started. Dameson writhed up enough that Polly could get the car in gear and the little coup tore off into the street. In the rear view mirror, Polly could see a very satisfied October O'Reily of Fakes News, waving a piece of tiny violet fabric. Danna continued to struggle to get in the car as they drove through the streets of Manhattan at 5am. Out the passenger window, a very white and shapely rear hung out, with stockinged legs struggling to get in the tiny window. Below that bottom was a very inviting pink flower, framed by black garters. When Polly passed the first construction site, the whooping and the hollering of the men was enough to make even Danna blush.

"Just stop so I can get in through your door, Porter. Before I pull the wheel into a wall and kill us both."

"You're not really a morning person for someone who works at a newspaper." joked Polly as she took them by another building site.

Danna grabbed the wheel. "I have been humiliated, attacked, sexually frustrated, and now my cooch is hanging out the side of your Puerto Rican Porsche. And you didn't bring a single marlboro."

Rather than test her boss' mental state, Polly pulled over. Danna got out with some minor difficulty and ran around, both hands between her legs. Her breasts squeezed together by this cover strategy and Polly had to avoid staring as she made the quick transit. Dameson sat in the car rear first and pushed Polly over effortlessly.

"Move over. I'm driving, Porter." Polly carefully negotiated her way over the shifter and sat in the passenger seat. Danna sat down, grabbed the Iron Maiden plushy on Polly's dashboard, and planted it between her legs to cover herself.

"Porter, you wearing underwear?" Danna entered traffic.

"Yes, but..."

"Give me your pajamas. I need to get to the Trumpet and manage this O'Reily situation."

"No, no way. Why did you ask me to bring you smokes but not clothes?!"

"Porter...the smokes were to make me less homicidal. You didn't bring them. Get in your skivvies. Now."

Polly carefully unbuttoned the front of her red plaid pajamas and wondered how they were possibly going to fit on Double D. She had worn a white sports bra under the top to make it easier to go jogging in the morning. Beneath the matching pants, she wore a pair of red bikini briefs. Polly felt her lecherous boss looking her up and down as she tried to slip out of her clothes. She threw the pajamas at her sleep-deprived homicidal boss and pouted. She covered her underwear with her hands at first, before feeling silly.

"It's a Celica, not a Tercel, jerk."

"I gave them back, didn't I?" Double D asked with a smug smile.

"After you had sent your assistant back to your place for clothes and none for me. It was humiliating! I could have waited in the car!" Polly was back in her pajamas, but still held her hands in front of her underwear.

"You're Spiderette's best friend. I had to have you on hand to edit our cover story for tomorrow." Danna had taken perhaps a small amount of pleasure in watching Porter anxiously spend the morning in her dowdy underwear. She would have sent the assistant out to Porter's house, too, but the photographer had prevented that kind gesture. Porter's tiny pajama top had burst open while Danna was addressing a group of fact checkers and her massive chest bounced free in the conference room. Among the shocked looks, Polly had had the temerity to snicker. This had convinced Dameson that Porter needed some more underwear time to cool her head. Still, tomorrow's headline was all set:

Spiderette Targets the Media Next?
What is safe from her web of humiliation?

Below that was a picture of October O'Reily yelling at a guest. Below that was an picture of October O'Reily barely covering her charms.

Who's Looking Out For O'Reily?
You'll never guess her latest hair style!
We're seeing pink elephants,
But we haven't been drinking, honest!

"Where are you taking me anyway, Porter? I thought we were headed back to my apartment."

"Just a quick stop with some people who might be able to help."

"In a parking garage in Harlem?" Danna had slept an hour in her office between mainlining coffee and chain smoking cigars.

"It's Colombia University, Double D. So yeah, Harlem." Polly answered tersely.

Polly was not the only person on the campus in pajamas, Danna noted. It seemed that she was suddenly surrounded by young women in yoga pants running to class, sweatpants that hung on lazy young hips, and tiny skirts that proudly proclaimed "Juicy"; it all made Polly's red plaid pajamas seem like normal attire. Inside the stone building that Polly led her to was a lab with three women. Danna recognized one of them immediately: Reba Richards, Mrs. Impossible herself. Reba was the frontwoman and brains behind the Impossible 4, a group of philanthropists and super heroes. Her slender form was locked with arms crossed, concentrating on the other two women who were speaking.

"Doctor Connors!" called Polly "I have a favor-oh should I come back later?"

"Polly, perfect! No, it's no trouble, I'll cancel the call for our other assistant. Dr. Sexsmith and I were just running a small demonstration for Dr. Richards of our collaborative project in non-lethal weaponry. Grab a set of goggles for you and your friend." Polly immediately put on a lab coat and began helping. Danna was begrudgingly impressed with seeing Porter jumping into the role of scientist so effortlessly. The other woman was Sexta Sexsmith, noted nuclear scientist and particle physicist, Polly pointed out to Danna. Danna noted that the woman had a frumpy way of carrying herself, but that her figure was Rubenesque in proportion. Finally, there was a woman who was missing an arm that Polly quickly introduced as "Dr. Courtney Connors, master biologist. I work for her as an assistant...when there's a budget." Connors did not have a bad body either, decided Dameson, who realized she was still very turned on from last night.

"I'm Danna, Polly's other boss! Tell me, do you have a press release for this equipment? It sounds like it's a great development."

"It's being handled by one of our investors, but thank you, Danna." Dismissed Dr. Connors.

"As I was saying..." said Sexta spat at the interruption "this is a foolproof anti-material force projector. Completely harmless to living tissue thanks to Dr. Connors' input, of course." Richards turned to the biologist with an inquisitive glance.

"The force waves simply bypass any matter actively processing glucose." Connors offered with a hint of pride. She motioned to the machine near Sexta.

"Impressive." said Richards. Sexsmith continued.

"We have a demonstration set up." She pulled back a white sheet dramatically to reveal a small wrench, a fern, and a bunny rabbit together in a small pen. "Ready Dr. Connors?"

"Polly, can you hit that toggle on my mark?" Dr. Connors said as she walked over to a bank of machines on the far wall.

"Test 1. Releasing a 60cm force wave. 3...2...1...Mark." Sexta was wild-eyed as she spoke toward the mirrored wall.

Polly threw the switch and the machine spat out a dull blue circle of shimmering blue energy. It moved slowly at first, but began to accelerate, slowly closing the distance on the things in the enclosure. It crackled as it made contact with the non-living items. It pushed the wrench along the ground, as well as the pot the plant was in, while ignoring the plant itself and the rabbit. The small wall of force also seemed to expand as it continued forward, pushing past the enclosure with a sizzling resistance.

"Is it supposed to grow like that?" Dr. Impossible looked worried.

"There is a containment issue, Polly, quickly. Turn off the toggle." said Dr. Connors had a hint of panic in her voice.

"On it" called Polly, but before she could switch off the machine, her Spiderey senses said there was danger! She pulled back her hand as a shower of sparks exploded out of the toggle, forcing her to shield her eyes. The tiny wall of force was continuing to grow. It bounced off the far wall of the lab which Polly surmised had been treated with a nano-shield compound and began to travel back across the room. It knocked over testing equipment, chairs, and paperwork, pushing everything aside. Polly noted that paper that the wall bisected was simply torn in half by the crackling energy of the blue projection. She looked up to realize that Dr. Sexsmith was directly in the path of the wall. Polly tried to close the power toggle but it was fused shut.

"Doctor, look out!"

"Don't be ridiculous, it's completely harmless to living matter." Sexta smiled as the blue wall approached her. With a rippling crackle, it passed right by her, only spinning her and taking her labcoat and glasses with it. The physicist looked worried as she watched her coat and glasses dragged along the floor in front of the growing blue force. She ran over to Dr. Connors and began to fiddle with the control panel with her collaborator. Richards stretched out a plaintive arm to check the exit but the testing locks were engaged.

"Damn!" called Sexta to no one in particular. "It's in some sort of chain reaction that is overriding our controls!"

"We just have to wait for the safety current cut off to engage. Shouldn't be longer than 10 minutes." Dr. Connors estimated. She nervously looked over at the mirrored rear wall of the room.

Double D tried to dance out of the way of the wall and nearly did, but for the shoe and stocking that was whisked off of her and carried away.

"Porter, where the hell did you take me?!"

Polly was sure that she could outlast the wall, but doing so would reveal herself as Spiderette. Instead, as it approached her, she clumsily avoided it. Dr. Connors was next to lose her labcoat. Dr. Richard's strange cosmic powers to stretch her body with elasticity was enough to keep her safe. The women shifted back and forth careful to avoid it's touch. However, as it began to fill the room, there were fewer and fewer places to avoid it. Danna was exhausted and a little slower than the others. At one point, she tripped in its path and it pulled her suit jacket and skirt off in one pass, whisking them both right over her head. She was left on her hands and knees in the lace underwear her assistant had retrieved for her. "Not twice in one day!"

Dr. Connors could not keep up either, and lost her pants next as it passed by, revealing tanned athletic legs. Polly and Dr. Richards both lost their lab coats at the same time, around the point where the wall had filled the whole room and was merely passing back and forth. Sexta and Danna were squeezed against the far wall in their underwear and Dr. Connors had taken cover under a lab desk. Polly watched with dismay that as the wall passed the desk, a bra was pulled in front of it. "Eep!" cried Courtney.

Polly knew what was coming next as it started to travel back toward her. She had resigned herself to the fate when she decided to just stay where she was and accept the inevitable. The field passed through her and popped every button on her pajamas as it took the plaid fabric right off of her. She stood there in front of everyone she professionally admired in her mismatched comfy underwear and felt...free. She looked over at Double D in her smart lingerie, Dr. Sexsmith in spanks and a large white bra. Then she saw Dr. Incredible's clothes torn off to reveal her cobalt blue Incredible 4 costume. It hugged her form perfectly in the harsh laboratory lights and it looked as though she wore nothing underneath it. Polly realized that this famous super hero was probably in just as bad shape as the rest of them!

"How mush time do we have left again, Dr. Connors?"

"Not enough!" she cried.

"Well, it could be worse..." said Polly. "It's only us ladies. As soon as the field shuts off, one of us could salvage through the clothes and get an intern to..."

"Oh, I expect the interns and staff will be prepared." Said Richards as she tapped on the mirror she had her back to.

Polly's eyes went wide with the fear that this was a public demonstration and lost all her calm acceptance and composure "You don't mean..."

"I'M AFRAID SO, LADIES." crackled a cruel voice over the PA.

"Victoria! How could you sabotage this experiment? This lack of scientific ethics is beneath even you!"

"We are not so familiar to be first names. von Ruin is my name! Doctor Ruin!"

"Your plan won't work, von Ruin! The staff here are professionals of science, they are used to laboratory accidents."

"Precisely right, Richards. That is why I took pains to invest in this project! To make sure your humiliation was complete! You see, this demonstration is currently being video-recorded and rebroadcast to every television in New York as well as replacing the current homepage of Googly."

"Good God!" said Richards as she looked in horror at the mirrored wall.

"Not on TV!" cried Polly.

As the force approached Danna and Sexta, the two tried to hide behind each other, forcing the other in front.

"Gah!"

"Eek!"

"I already got stripped by Spiderette today. Sorry, Velma!"

Danna won out against the shorter round-hipped scientist. The pull of the wall tore the white conservative bra from Sexta's heavy breasts and the control hose from her legs and body. Sexta was completely naked, her curves revealed to colleagues and novices alike. She grabbed a piece of paper to cover her hairy sex with, but it was whisked away by the blue force as it passed back through her again. Then she just stood there, defeated by her own monster. "We had...a deal..."

Danna's lingerie looked ragged from its multiple encounters with the field and her chest bounced wildly in the weakened garment. White flesh peaked through tears as Double D ran to the other side of the room near Polly, no doubt trying to replicate her strategy. Polly smiled. Spiderette could pick up and throw a small car, she wasn't going to get pushed around by D. Danna Dameson. As the wall passed by Dr. Connor's desk, another squeak was heard and the biologist's panties were added to the pile of clothes being dragged in front of the wall. Danna sidled up to Polly.

"Porter. You owe me." was all Danna said as the wall grew closer.

"I do..." Polly said as she grabbed Danna's midsection like a vice. "for the office this morning." She held the struggling larger woman in front of her, not sure how holding the woman in front of her protected her own clothing, but thankful for the effect.

"Porter, I- Holy shit, do you live at Cross Fit?"

Danna struggled against the wiry super strength, and squealed a pathetic "Noooooo" as the force flowed through her. It crackled mightily against against Danna's bra and tore it from her body, releasing her breasts, which came to rest on Polly's arms with a bounce. As she felt the elastic of Danna's underwear let go, Polly pushed her boss down until she was doubled over at the waist and leap-frogged over the shocked woman. She may have snuck in a swat on Dameson's ample rear as she cleared her, neither of them would ever discuss it again, though.

"Now she's actually been stripped by Spiderette, she just doesn't know it." thought Polly. As she regained her feet, she saw the bizarre sight of Mrs. Impossible being squeezed out of her costume like a roll of toothpaste. It seemed that neither the costume nor the field was giving, and so the Doctor's pliable form was what gave. Richards returned to her normal shape with a pop and stood up openly in the lab. Over each breast, was a disc of fabric with the bright number 4 on it. Over her privates, she wore a similar strip with the letter I on it.

"Richards, how...well themed! Smile for the camera crew!" taunted the mad Prusswabian scientist.

"Well, this could be going better." Said Mrs. Impossible.

"I'll say!" Dr. Connors' head popped up from behind her desk. "I really am sorry ladies!" Danna was covering herself as she ran to Connor's desk, which was being pushed around and torn apart by each pass of the field, but provided the most coverage from the direction of the back wall and the cameras that von Ruin had arranged to record their humiliation.

"Dr. Richards, you might be able to save yourself if you flatten against the mirror on that back wall!" called Polly as she tried to find some safe haven that would not tear her own underwear off.

"Good plan, Ms. Porter."

Polly looked around for some method of escape or avoidance, the two heroes were rapidly running out of time. Looking over at the table, she noticed a bottle of sugar water. "Actually..."
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Gdiddles For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2015, 07:42 AM

Thanked 2,232 Times in 255 Posts

This is quickly becoming one of my favorite ENF stories of all time. I love the alternate universe trope and the way it results in a lot of sexy characters, which there are! Your descriptions and writing in general are just great. Please please please keep writing this thing, whatever you do.
Old 06-11-2015, 02:26 AM

Default The Amazing Spiderette #4 - Doctor...who?

Mrs. Impossible pressed up against the glass, flattening out against the slick surface. Her power was elasticity and plasticity, and she used both, flattening herself. This contorted her modest breasts to flat into the glass, marked only by the blue fabric attached by space-aged polymers. Her bottom covering was likewise forced against the glass. Normally unflappable, the doctor was blushing furiously. Who knew what kind of view she was giving the cameras

"Porter, get us out of here!" Cried Double D from behind Connors' battered desk.

"I AM WORKING ON IT." Said Polly as she grabbed at several jars and cleared a lab table. She mixed several together and poured it in a squirt bottle. Double D popped her head over the splintered and creaky desk and was greeted by the sight of Porter soaking down her own underwear with a squirt bottle. Danna was so shocked, she popped up another foot. Her bare navel exposed, her manicured fingers curled tightly over her aeriolas.

"You can throw a wet t shirt party later, Porter. I need to get on top of this story at the Trumpet. Who the Hell is this vaan Ruin clown?"

"DOCTOR VON RUIN!" The terrible bellow scared Danna, causing her to stumble back on the debris and fall back behind the desk. Her legs flew up in the air and lingered before collapsing with her. The wall approached inexorably closer and closer to the compressed Richards. The translucent blue sizzled for a microsecond and then bounced off the mirror. Richards came away with her pasted on undergarments surprisingly intact. The threading was frayed, the left 4 slightly crooked, but the tiny scraps of costume had come away intact.

"You're a real villain, Victoria! But you've failed and hurt these innocents in the process. And you've exposed the children of New York to the naked female body!" Richards gestured to Sexta, who had not moved since she had been denuded by her own invention.

"You're a fool, Richards. Good and Evil means nothing to true genius!"

"Genius is no excuse for your sense of entitlement! This is my lab!" shouted Dr. Connors as she stood up from behind the desk, her arm covering her breasts while Danna's arm shot up to hold a chalk eraser between her legs. Her body had a regimental athleticism that Polly had admired more than once in yoga class.

"And you are naked in your own lab. Because I am the greatest genius on Earth! I am a Mistress of Technology, of Magic, and of my own European nation!"

"Jesus, what a Mary Sue.", said Polly as she ran headlong at the wall.

"I AM NOT A MARY SUE. I AM JUST GOOD AT EVERYTHING!" Ruin screeched into the microphone as Polly passed through the wall unscathed. The assistant sprayed Richard's remaining three pieces of costume with the mixture.

"What...is that, Doctor Porter?

"I'm no doctor. Just a student. And it's glucose, water, and a mixture of common skin bacteria..." Said Polly as she carefully wet down her own bra and underwear again.

"...Causing the field to ignore the garment as skin cells. Brilliant! You know, you should work for me at Impossible Tower!"

"Nonsense! After I have sealed your doom, the peon will serve me!" von Ruin crackled over the PA again.

"Both of you -- shut up, she works for me!" Shouted Double D, popping her head up from behind the desk.

"I am not entertaining employment offers at this time!" Polly took a computer monitor from the floor and shooved it to Dr. Richards with a testy force. It distorted Richards, who had not been prepared for Polly's true strength. Polly pointed at the mirror.

Meanwhile, the wall had shifted it's way back over to the rickety desk that Connors and Dameson had taken cover behind. It sizzled and tore at the desk once and then again as it bounced off the back wall and through it again. The desk groaned. It creaked. It tottered. And then it completely collapsed, revealing Danna, who had been kneeling behind the desk and Courtney, who had been bent over with her head in Danna's lap. They both tried to cover each other, to look for something, anything to put between themselves and von Ruin's cameras. Double D held up a piece of the desk, but it crumbled to splinters in front of her.

Reba had stretched herself out and placed the monitor in her midsection like sling. "Polly, could you..."

"On it, Doc." Polly pulled back on the stretchy hero and the makeshift missile as much as could be believable.

"Fire when ready!" Richards yelled.

The monitor broke through the mirrored back wall, causing the whole surface to spider with cracks and disintegrate. The monitor continued, breaking a safety bar, shattering the leg of a camera tripod, and taking the legs of the operator out from under him. The small lab theater theater was filled with the staff of the University, their assistants, and several armed women.

Polly didn't waste time before bursting through behind it. Her Spidery senses tingled. Left. A woman in a Warsaw Pact surplus uniform was raising a weapon at her, but Polly was ready. Polly dashed to her and kicked it aside as the woman pulled the trigger, sending it firing rays of green energy wildly into the observation room. Another of the women dressed as soldiers screamed as her trousers dissolved. One of the lab assistants was raked with the green fire and her labcoat and shirt sloughed right off her skin. The coed squealed as she was left only in her yoga pants and bra. Polly pulled the belt from the uniformed woman and wrapped it around her attacker's wrists. The gun fell from her hands and discharged on automatic as it hit the floor, hitting one post-doc full in the torso. As she saw everything she wore under her labcoat rapidly turning to brightly-colored goo, she wrapped the coat tightly around herself. Two more soldiers were taking aim at Polly when arms seemed to come from no where and knock their heads together harshly. The arms were of course attached to Dr. Impossible.

"Never gets old." Said Reba as she knocked over the other television camera. The staff and students were panicking as green fire filled the room from the soldiers trying to fend off the heroes. Two indian girls up front Polly knew to be twins were both hit simultaneously. The one on the right had a blue dress melted below the waste, exposing matching blue underwear. The other was rapidly divested of her shirt, exposing a lacy red bra. They squealed as their brown skin was exposed by melting fabric, and tried desperately to cover their underwear. Beside them a young man was shot with a hail of the rays, reducing him to his black boxer briefs. He tried to cover up the growing bulge beneath his abs as the twins assessed him in shock. Polly knocked out another guard and kicked the ray rifle over to the grad students.

"Fight back, guys! There's five left of them and thirty of you!" Polly was hoping to turn the tide. The red twin grabbed the gun and full-auto'd a guard squaring off against Mrs. Impossible in the back. The guard was rapidly reduced to her underwear, at which point she dropped her own gun and surrendered. The other twin picked up the

Polly's spidery senses tingled. Right. She ducked just in time as a green ray shot past her right shoulder, leaving her warm from the blast. She felt something ease on her chest and saw that the right strap of her sports bra had been melted apart and the garment was struggling to contain her as she moved. Polly kicked a folding chair into her hand and held it up against the next burst of fire. The shots reflected into the mass of students and faculty. Professor Chambers of the physics department had her labcoat melted off of her in the press of the small theater. As she tried to move past her colleagues and retain, the reflected beams continued to rain across her. Her casual slacks ran off her legs in rivulets of liquefied fabric. Her white shirt concealed her rear for a second before it too began to melt. She quailed, trying to force her way out of the firing line. But as she pushed, her mis-matched black satin bra and grey bikini underwear began to succumb. A guard firing into the students who were resisting melted her cups, spilling her breasts into the cold theater air. The pale skin crinkled and bounced as she struggled. As she finally made her way to the aisle of the theater, the last of her panties melted away. She looked down in uncomprehending terror at her embarrassing fate. She finally sunk to the ground trying to cover herself. Finally, the last of the guards was subdued and their outfits appropriated for the students and instructors.

"RICHARDS! YOU THINK IT'S THAT EASY? I HAVE THE ENTIRE BUILDING ON LOCK DOWN." screeched von Ruin.

The automated doors on the lab theater clicked shut. Behind Polly, she could hear the sizzling of the force wall as it passed through the open bay of the theater.

"Oh no, Porter! We broke the containment coating when we shattered the mirror!" called Reba to Polly.

"We should be fine, Doc! Bring those guard radios over here!" Polly wet down a labcoat with the squirt bottle and wrapped it around herself.

The wall swept through the room, divesting the group of another layer of clothing. Those who had been fortunate had shirts and labcoats torn right off of them. Those in their underwear wrestled, trying to put others in front of the wall as they had seen Danna and Polly do. The blue twin grabbed the young man in the boxer shorts and pulled him close as the wall approached as if to kiss him. Polly saw his toned ass exposed as the shorts were ripped right off of him. The blue twin was treated to the embarrassed fumbling of the man as he tried to cover his eager partner in crime. The guards, who had been allowed the dignity of what underwear they had left, watched stoically as the blue light passed through each of them, ripping that last dignity away.

The wall finally encountered the rear wall of the theater and began to sizzle and glow with arcs of energy as it burned and tore at the door and stonework.

"Aha!" cried Mrs. Impossible. "That should burn us out! Evil always sews the seeds of its own destruction, Victoria!"

"And as soon as I triangulate her position using these radios..." continued Polly as she tinkered with a multimeter and radios on opposite ends of the theater "...we should be able to find her and shut her down."

"Er...Miss Porter?" began Mrs. Impossible

"Yes, Doc?"

"Can I have a labcoat too?" Polly smiled once at the sight of the hero, now out of danger, who was slowly coming to realize her state of extreme undress.

"Sure, Doc." Polly tossed Reba the squirt bottle of sugar water and bacteria. As Richards stretched out and sn*tched her torn labcoat from the lab itself, Polly exclaimed "Found her! She's in admin!"

"Brilliant! Do you hear that Victoria? We're coming for you!"
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gdiddles For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2015, 09:17 AM

Great as usual, but there appears to be a part missing:

"The guard was rapidly reduced to her underwear, at which point she dropped her own gun and surrendered. The other twin picked up the"
The Following User Says Thank You to amfanon For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2015, 05:59 AM

Whoops, must have gotten cut off at some point:

Quote:
The other twin picked up the rifle and fired wantonly at the nearest guard, revealing a tiny white thong, which melted in a half second. The guard covered her secret fluff and squealed.
Old 12-26-2015, 02:46 AM

The Amazing Spiderette #5: Ruin Patrol

(Deep Breath) Welcome back from an extended leave of absence, True Believers! The dark Doctor von Ruin had hijacked an experiment being attended by three of the foremost physicists in New York, Doctors Courtney Connors, Reba Richards, and Sexta Sexsmith. While hot on the trail of the mysterious costumed bankrobber Electra, Polly Porter (Secretly the Amazing Spiderette) and her boss D. Danna Dameson were caught along with with the researching doctors in a devious trap to humiliate Dr. Richards, also known as Dr. Impossible, the head of the Impossible 4. When last we left off, Dr. Impossible and Polly Parker had just rescued themselves and the staff of the university from being stripped by the convoluted and brilliant plan of the ingeniously evil Victoria von Ruin!

Dr. Impossible leap-frogged over a cowering Ruin guard and through the crumbling door as the expanding forcefield led the way, pushing past a lacrosse player who was sheepishly holding his net in front of himself.

"Floor 5, Doc! Administration!" Polly shouted as she ran off down a side hallway. "I'll get help."

Dr. Impossible shook her head. Porter was a good woman, but she had clearly had enough. There was a difference between being heroic and being a heroine. The assistant had saved the day, Reba couldn't blame her for cutting and running. The young woman had barely kept her underwear, though Polly had certainly more than Reba herself. Undergarments never agreed with Dr. Impossible's impossibly stretch elastic form. Instead, she had invented special paste-on fabric patches that were held on by space-age Impossible adhesives. Her bare essentials were covered, but she knew her superpasties were already weakened from a close call with von Ruin's matter-repelling/destroying field. She tightened the waist tie on the labcoat and ran off through the building. In front of her, the force wall seemed to be growing in power - melting everything in it's path, destroying doors and stripping the paint off the walls. She saw an elevator door that had been blown out and ran to it's edge.

Stretching up and into the shaft, she grabbed hold of the fifth floor's door. Slipping her fingers inside the closed doors, she pulled herself up and pried open the doors. She had to stop that fiend!

"Richards! What are you doing?!" cried von Ruin over the PA. "Don't come to Administration!"

"Ha! Begging will do you no good, Victoria!"

As Reba came around a corner marked Administration, she saw a Ruin Bot, one of the egotistically-named robotic servants of Victoria, come marching down the hall toward her. The metal monstrosity was 8 feet tall and dressed in futuristic metallic bustier and metal skirts. Its arms were outstretched, metal pincers rhythmically clinking in time with its footsteps. On the stomach was a television screen with the cowled face of Victoria von Ruin. Her wild eyes peered out behind a steely mask. No grin could be seen behind the mask, but it was apparent that she was pleased with herself.

"Did you really think I hadn't foreseen every outcome, Richards? I can just as easily broadcast from the cameras on my Ruin Bot as she strips you down and brings you kneeling before me!"

Reba thought quickly and looked at the robot. The female-formed metal giant could easily take her lab coat (and her Impossible underwear!) if they managed to close the distance. Victoria was so obsessed with humiliation...could Dr. Impossible hope? She did. Stretching her arm out, she flipped up the back of the skirt of the robot. It emitted a metallic squeal and tried to push its skirt down.

Dr. Impossible laughed to herself. Evil was so predictable. Reba tugged at the front of the metal skirt. And the robot beeped in frustration as it grabbed the waist with a metal pincer.

"STOP TRYING TO STRIP MY EVIL SERVANT!"

"Maybe you shouldn't bedeck a sentient robot like a street-walking harlot, Victoria!"

Reba tried pulling at the back of the bot's skirt, stopping it in its tracks.

"STOP BLAMING HOW THE ROBOT IS DRESSED FOR YOUR PERVERSITY. I AM WARNING YOU, RICHARDS."

She snaked her other arm around and grabbed the clanking metal bustier from the evil machine whipped it off the robot. The robot squealed and tried to clutch the shiny garment but it was already skittering across the hall, whipped by the elastic strength of the good Doctor. Reba blinked in confusion as she looked at the nervously covering robot. Why had Victoria highlighted the machine's large breasts with silver inlaid tan lines and brass nipples?

"Why on Earth would you give a robot nipples?!"

"Have you no appreciation for aesthetics, you plebeian?"

"It's not as if there are baby Ruin Bots to feed..."

"Ruin Bot! Suspend embarrassment protocol on breast assets! Attack!" The bot swung its arms straight in front of it and began marching toward Dr. Impossible. As Reba tried to attack its skirt again, it clamped it's pincer around her arm and rapidly spun it like an egg whisk! This incapacitated Reba's hand and stretched her arm out as it was rapidly spooled onto the robot's spinning hand. Her stretchiness could only go so far, though. And as she reached her limit, she began to get reeled in by the topless metal monster.

"Ah! Fiend!" Doctor Impossible cried as she was drawn into the grasp of the robot. It tried to grab at the coat as Richards avoided it. At last, the sleeve of it began to reel onto the robot's arm. "This is it!" Reba thought, her left hand held tightly around her lab coat while her right was pulling her toward her...Ruin!

"YOU SEE RICHARDS?! THAT IS WHY YOU PUT NIPPLES ON A ROBOT. GENIUS. WHY I REMEMBER BACK IN MY OWN PRIVATE COUNTRY..." A camera flash went off in the hallway. "...WHAT?!"

"Sorry, Porter said there would be villain tits. But all I see is a robot with nipples." Spiderette kicked out a vent shaft and bounced off of the robot's head before landing on the ground with her palms between her ankles.

"SPIDERETTE!" cried Victoria over the television screen. "Ruin Bot! Squash that bug!" Jerking Reba with it, the Robot loomed over Spiderette. The bot raised it's free pincer and took a swipe at the hero.

"Not gonna happen, Vicky!" Spiderette leapt over the giant machine. She landed softly behind it and flipped its skirt up. It clanked out another squeal as it's metal rear was exposed. Its gold lame underwear shimmered and highlighted the exquisite crastmanship of its curves.

"Nice panties, Rosie!" Spiderette guffawed out as she laid a powerful swipe on its behind. The bot was furiously trying to keep the front of its skirt down as it swung around kicking at Spiderette. The hero flipped over the flailing robot as Richards was spun around, the doctor's nearly-nude form nearly falling out of her labcoat.

The robot was about to swing a metalic stiletto down on Spiderette when its optic feed was suddenly obscured by a webby splat. It rapidly unspun the claw that was holding Reba and let go of its skirt to claw at the webbing on its camera.

"Doc! Now's your chance!" Reba didn't need to be told twice. Whipping her already stretched limb, she grabbed at the metal skirting and pulled with all her elastic strength. The skirt's riveting popped and clanged before disintegrating and falling to the floor. As it pulled the webbing from its camera and looked down in self assessment, it saw that all it wore was a tiny set of lame bikini briefs.

"Ruin Bot, suspen-" She was cut off as the robot squealed and clenched its claws over its underwear. Spiderette jumped between the legs of the robot, grabbed at the underwear and yanked them down to the floor and out from under the robots feet, tripping it. It landed hard, splayed out on the ground. As naked as any robotic death machine could be. In the same brass as its nipples was a well-sculpted slit that Spiderette sincerely hoped was not for practical use. It was actually topped by a tuft of what appeared to be steel wool. Victoria was screaming incohenrently, trying to regain control of her minion over its metallic whines. It did a very poor job of covering itself as it righted itself and made a break for it.

"Catch, Doc. They're clean, at least." Spiderette sling-shotted the metal undies to Richards, who caught them and slipped them on without breaking her elastic stride down the hallway.

"Thank you and thank god you got here so quickly. I don't think I could have handled the Ruin Bot in my... compromised position. But are you really sure you want to take on Victoria? She's clearly madder than ever if that robot was any indicator."

"No problem, Dr. Impossible. von Ruin might be your nemesis, but to me she's just another weirdo who spends a lot of time making metal vaginas. The exact kind of weirdo that needs a lesson."

They made quick work of the guards that were waiting outside the administration suite and in a moment, both were kicking down office doors, looking for Victoria.

Reba found her in the Dean of sciences office, in a room full of television cameras. In her flowing green cape and steel armor, she cut a very different figure than the heroes who had come to stop her. Spiderette's latex jump suit was skin tight and looked flimsy in the harsh office lighting, and Dr. Impossible was wearing a handful of pasted on undergarments, pilfered robot panties and a lab coat. The Dean herself was lying across her own desk, bound at hand and foot, wearing lingerie that highlighted her lithe form. She would have screamed, but her mouth was stuffed with her own stockings.

"RICHARDS! SO GLAD YOU COULD JOIN US. MEET DEAN MAISLY." Victoria grabbed the thin woman by her hair and pulled her to her feet.

"MM-PMPH!" said the Dean.

"Victoria, let her go. This is between you-"

"I SEE YOU'VE BROUGHT A FRIEND, TOO." Victoria turned up the mic gain on her mask, ignoring the ultimatum. "I THOUGHT WE MIGHT PLAY A GAME AT THIS LITTLE SOIREE." Victoria fingered a device on her wrist and her metallic gloved hands began to crackle green with power arcane. Von Ruin had mastered dark science which controlled the unknowable forces of mystic resonance in the universe. Dr. Impossible knew that if that green energy was to touch her clothes, it would not be good. The hero tried to circle to the right, but Victoria never brought her eyes away from Reba.

"You know that you got a real mail order bride Dr. Frankenstein vibe?" Spiderette quipped as she tried to gauge the distance to Von Ruin. She couldn't clear it reliably without risking Von Ruin countering with some BS gadget or magic nonsense. But she could buy time for the Doc and maybe distract Von Crazypants.

"YOU WOUND ME, SPIDERETTE. YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY A BRILLIANT WOMAN GIFTED AT TAKING WOMEN'S CLOTHES, THOUGH NO WHERE NEAR MY INTELLIGENCE.

"Uh, Thanks, Von Jerkin."

"I WILL GIVE MYSELF UP TO YOU. RIGHT NOW. IF YOU STRIP REBA RICHARDS FOR THE TELEVISION CAMERAS. YOU CAN THEN TAKE OFF MY CLOTHES AND PARADE ME DOWN MADISON AVENUE IF YOU LIKE."

Spiderette knew what she had to do. She launched a stream of web at the camera behind Von Ruin and pulled hard, slamming the villain in the back. Von Ruin stumbled forward into Dean Maisly, knocking into her with a gloved hand. Instantly, the Dean was engulfed in green lightning. Her white lingerie began to smoke and singe around the edges. She fell to the ground as the straps on her bra and lacy underwear thinned and let go. She covered as she scrambled to crawl out of the cameras' field of view. As the stockings finally dissolved from her lips, she squealed. Quickly, the two helping hands of Doctor Impossible were there to assist covering as she bolted from the room.

Spiderette meanwhile had vaulted through the air and behind Victoria before the armored villain could recover. She grabbed onto a crackling green glove tightly and brought it roughly behind Victoria's back. Polly too, was engulfed in that green lightning, though she seemed outwardly unaffected. Polly felt something shift as she did so. A warm sensation engulfed her shoulders, breasts and crotch. Her mask prevented her from betraying her surprise but she felt very strange indeed.

A second later, her breasts eased lower under her costume. It was like the bra she had grabbed from her locker had just...Oh God thought Polly. Dr. Ruin's stupid magic had burned her underwear right off her.

"HA, I AM IMPRESSED SPIDERETTE. I SEE YOU KNOW ENOUGH MAGIC THAT MY GLOVES ONLY DISSOLVE THE FABRIC OF THOSE I TOUCH. YOUR SUIT IS A POLYMER AND QUITE IMMUNE. BUT I CAN ONLY ASSUME YOUR UNDERWEAR IS NO LONGER WITH US."

"Are you kidding? I don't wear underwear. My first idea for a name was Spider Commando. Does this mean I win and we can just go straight to the part where I strip you down on Madison Avenue?" Polly was mortified at the things she was saying on camera, but she couldn't let the villain think she had the upper hand.

"HAHAHA. YOU'RE MY KIND OF SCUM, SPIDERETTE. BUT RICHARDS MUST PAY. IF YOU ARE GOING TO CHEAT, I CAN JUST BLEW UP THIS BUILDING...WITH NO SURVIVORS."

"Okay, that was way too many geek references in one rant. What did Doctor Impossible ever do to you?"

"NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!" *

(*Look Out For VON RUIN #1: Portrait of a Young Mad Scientist in 2016, True Believers!)

"Spiderette!" called Reba.

"Not right now, Doc. I'm trying to figure out if this fruitcake can blow up a building with no clothes and two broken hands." Spiderette grabbed Victoria's other glove and squeezed it threateningly.

"We can't risk it, or we'd be no worse than her. I'm a woman of science. What do I care about modesty."

"APPARENTLY A LOT. YOU STOLE MY RUIN BOT'S RUIN PANTIES." Spiderette resisted the urge to smack Von Ruin for thinking it was cool to add Ruin to everything.

"You are serious, Doc? You'd take one for the good guys?"

"If it means putting Von Ruin where she belongs."

"Yeah. Naked, with the Rockefeller Tree shoved up her..." Spiderette began

"In JAIL, Spiderette. In Jail." Reba cut her off.

"It's your villain, you make the call how we beat her." Spiderette let go of Von Ruin and thwip thwip thwip went her web shooter.

First went the lab coat from Dr. Impossible. Over her breasts were the crooked 4 symbols of the Impossible Four, the super group Richards lead. She drew her arms up to cover her modest breasts and then thought better of it. Next, the gold lame Ruin Panties launched off of her and landed on the television camera nearest Von Ruin.

Reba was blushing furiously and could not seem to decide which leg she wanted in front of the other. In between her pale thin thighs was a threadbare patch of blue fabric. It made sense that someone so stretchy could only use pasties as underwear, but it was still strange to see one of the most brilliant and courageous women in the world covered by what looked like three jacket patches.

Spiderette inclined her head one last time. Reba nodded, always the stoic. All at once, the respected Dr. Impossible had her impossible underwear ripped from her body. Her body wanted to stay with the garments and elastically pulled away from her almost 6 ft. before ripping free from the fabric. Reba's face turned a whole new shade of red and she winced at the spirit gum being pulled from sensitive areas. She was thin in that way of people who never take the stairs and spend all day in labs. Tall, with a clean shaven lower half and light pink nipples that poked boisterously from a modest chest. She wrapped her hands over her sex, leaving her breasts exposed.

"YES, LIVE IN SHAME, RICHARDS!" said the villain, balling her fists below her chin. "MY SPIDEREY CHARIOT OF REVENGE HAS-GAH!" Spiderette turned on Von Ruin and grabbed her by the wrists again.

"UH-OH."

Spiderette smacked Victoria in the face with her own crackling gloves. "Stop hitting yourself."

Von Ruin's cloak began to dissolve. "GAH, GET O-"

"Stop stripping yourself!" Spiderette held the magic gloves against the villain's armor, enveloping her in green lightning and flame. Buckles, laces, and straps holding the metallic armor on the villain began to crackle and singe. Each second, Von Ruin's armor sagged and dropped a bit more.

Finally, the cowl sloughed, revealing her curly blonde Slavic hair. The breastplate dropped away, letting the world see Von Ruin's buxom form in a green corset that matched her cloak. It began to really match her cloak as it too started burning away. Her cuisse and greaves dropped away, revealing a tiny green thong. Spiderette turned her around to face the cameras directly.

"And this is what happens to evil in my town!"

As the corset and thong fell away, Spiderette sensed something was wrong. Her spiderey senses were flipping out. All she heard was Victoria von Ruin laughing behind her metallic mask.

"HAHAHAHA DID YOU REALLY THING YOU WOULD WIN, YOU PERVERTED INSECT?!" Spiderette spun the naked villain around just Von Ruin's mask dropped away. Underneath it was circuitry and two animatronic eyes. and Spiderette looked down in shock at the large round breasts with...brass nipples. This was just a Ruin Bot made to look like Victoria! The Ruin Bot smacked Spiderette away, now no longer pretending to be weak out of pretense.

The bot's stomach flipped and a screen with a count down timer appeared on it 10... "Doc! We need to get it out of here! Slingshot!"

Reba Richards' eyes narrowed and she was all business. The robot ran at Spiderette and tried to grab her close. Dr. Impossible snaked her legs into the fire door railing and began twisting herself to increase her tension. Spiderette meanwhile webbed the feet of the robot to the ground.

Richards grabbed a chair rail across the room and her twisted body was tight with potential energy. Spiderette jumped behind her and pulled her up and behind the Ruin Bot.

Spiderette let go of Richards and Richards released from the railing, flying into the Ruin Bot and grabbing hold of it, carrying it up and through the high windows of the Dean's office.

It flew out of Richards hands and began beeping madly. 300 ft. over the Hudson river, the naked Ruin Bot became Ruin Fireworks.

The next day, Polly opened the newspaper and was hardly surprised.

SPIDERETTE AND FOREIGN TERRORIST STRIP BELOVED HERO
Dr. Impossible seems to have been brainwashed by the monstrous Spiderette to believe the fiend was trying to help. Has Spiderette developed new powers of mental manipulation? Is anyone safe?

Slightly below the headline was something about the third bank robbery this week by a woman in a yellow and green costume. "Dammit, I never got a chance to ask anyone about Electra. And I don't think anyone at Columbia is going to be happy to take a call from Spiderette right now. Guess I'm going to just have to go in solo."

NEXT ISSUE: THE DEFEAT OF SPIDERETTE. Is the title accurate or just a reference to Spider-Man #9?! FIND OUT IN 2016, TRUE BELIEVERS!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gdiddles For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
LikeThatBaby

1m:21s

02-09-2015
LR3

6m:00s

10-07-2021
27z3KsHe 720p

0m:48s

06-14-2023
IMG 6090 HD1 1